• Hulkbuster
  • Bleeding Edge

Rules:

• Fight is until death, incapacitation, or submission
  • No bfr
  • Starks have 600 seconds of prep/Hulks don't see them coming
  • Fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

Hulks start at C, Hulkbuster starts at A, Extremis & Bleeding Edge start at B, Model 51 & Model 25 start at D

Who wins?

• 
Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

@caped_baldy: Simon held a press that was pressing a force of 50,000 tons. gone toe to toe with Abomination (who in the classic days was shown to be 616 Banner Hulks equal).

Namor has gone toe to toe with 616 Hulk, Sentry, Hercules, and come out looking good. far above Cho Hulk.

Cho Hulks feats are laughable at best.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52 thedailybagel  Moderator

@warlockmage: yeah, that's not true at all when the same feat had cho literally fling over a dozen she hulk level beings off of him with a mere flex. Name one striking feat by either Simon or namor on the same level as chulk. Yes, we are talking about that Jen. Granted I don't particularly agree with her showing against Blonsky, but regardless I have no clue what your example has to do with anything, lol. Deadpool can fight a group of heroes, and?

Yeah chulk is a joke because he doesn't take anything seriously. It doesn't change the fact that he hasn't really been hurt by anything yet, blatantly surpasses classic hulk and can block hits from mjolnir with one arm without so much as saying 'ow'.

Sure he lacks feats in most departments, but he isn't a joke in the power department by any means. Especially when written seriously which honestly Pak is far better at writng. A mere threat of him going "if I were to go crazy, what make you think you could stop me" as a joke was enough to freak Carol out whilst she was backed by teams of agents along with the ultimates; which shows that pak still knows full well how powerful a hulk is. Moreover cho is packing the exact same amount of gamma that banner had, it's just anger that would be an issue with his power level.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage said:

@caped_baldy: Simon held a press that was pressing a force of 50,000 tons. gone toe to toe with Abomination (who in the classic days was shown to be 616 Banner Hulks equal).

Namor has gone toe to toe with 616 Hulk, Sentry, Hercules, and come out looking good. far above Cho Hulk.

Cho Hulks feats are laughable at best.

Abomination has been trashed by a weakened Hulk, ended in a chokehold after facing Profesor Hulk and got knocked out after falling from space. Into a coma.

So has Iron Man, and i wouldn't place his striking power close to Cho's feat.

He made something that bar powerscalling those you mentioned(Namor and Simon) can't replicate. Sorry.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: wow that was all really a great read... too bad none of his feats stack up anywhere near close to Namors or Wonder Man's.

he beat up a bunch of Nameless Fodder while stated to be on the same level as She Hulk they didnt exactly back it up with any feats at all (kinda my point)

lets start naming striking feats for Namor

went toe to toe with Hercules (someone who would laughably stomp Cho-hulk and i mean Laughably)

lets look at how 616 Banner hulk and Hercules fight went

now Hercules seemed to do pretty ok here.

your defense of Cho-Hulk is admirable but completely unfounded.

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel IronMan is being underestimated here

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: wow that was all really a great read... too bad none of his feats stack up anywhere near close to Namors or Wonder Man's.

he beat up a bunch of Nameless Fodder while stated to be on the same level as She Hulk they didnt exactly back it up with any feats at all (kinda my point)

lets start naming striking feats for Namor

went toe to toe with Hercules (someone who would laughably stomp Cho-hulk and i mean Laughably)

lets look at how 616 Banner hulk and Hercules fight went

now Hercules seemed to do pretty ok here.

your defense of Cho-Hulk is admirable but completely unfounded.

To be honest, a morals off Hercules would completely body Namor.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom: true... he would. its not even close, but still having some affect on him is impressive.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@lvenger said:

@noone1996: First part is good, I wanted to see what the other side The second part not so much, implying that Iron Man can one shot someone who can go toe to toe with Hulk is a dodgy slippery slope argument that is undermined when you compare Hulk and Iron Man's track record.

Well, again, Tony cheap-shotted her. He's one-shotted Ms. Marvel before too with a cheap-shot. However, a cheap shot is something that he can replicate since he's got stealth, flight, and speed.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, i'm not the most knowledgeable on She-Hulk, however looking through her respect threads, she seems formidable. I think she's being underrated a bit, especially since I've always seen her on that Namor/Thing level of power.

Especially since she's been shown to go toe to toe with Namor already.

No Caption Provided

She's also done this to Rulk in a couple of blows. I know Rulk seems to bleed easier than other Hulk's however, it's still impressive.

No Caption Provided

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

Lol, chulk took out a bunker in a few hits that held classic hulk for entire nights and almost sunk Hawaii with a punch. A mere flex was enough to ragdoll over a dozen she hulk level beings, he isn't a non factor.

But yeah banner solos.

This.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@lvenger said:

Banner solos, doesn't matter what happens to Chulk.

@krleavenger Then how do you explain their fight in She Hulk #18 when according to Jen she was out of her mind, manipulated by the Scarlet Witch and was fighting a load of other Avengers and got sucker punched by IM? Followed by Jen overpowering Extremis Iron Man and Tony having to use special nanites to depower her?

Funnily enough, the same writer who had Jen dance around Tony in that issue, had Iron Man defeat the actual Hulk in Mighty Avengers, and that was shortly after Iron Man lost Extremis and could barely control his own armor.

The one where Iron Man blew up a booster rocket and shielded himself from the explosion which KOed Hulk? Yeah that was total PIS, no idea why Slott wrote that happening.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@noone1996: First part is good, I wanted to see what the other side The second part not so much, implying that Iron Man can one shot someone who can go toe to toe with Hulk is a dodgy slippery slope argument that is undermined when you compare Hulk and Iron Man's track record.

Well, again, Tony cheap-shotted her. He's one-shotted Ms. Marvel before too with a cheap-shot. However, a cheap shot is something that he can replicate since he's got stealth, flight, and speed.

Because of the composite armour rule? That's probably because of the Hulks don't see them coming rule, other than that would the Iron Men fight like that?

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

@lvenger: Either it is PIS or Hulk was weakened. Although he just remembered his Dead wife so that may not be the Chase. Either way the scan is a Non factor.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@giliad_ said:

I agree.

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

to all the people who are talking about if Ironman can or can't 1 shot She-Hulk

If war machine can put her in a coma with 1 shot....

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tantani: That's been retconned in a Civil War tie in issue, A-Force #8 I believe. In that issue, She-Hulk was only dazed by the missile and then Thanos smacked her.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@lvenger said:

@tantani: That's been retconned in a Civil War tie in issue, A-Force #8 I believe. In that issue, She-Hulk was only dazed by the missile and then Thanos smacked her.

I am not surprised. In fact, She Hulk even being tickled by a missile is nothing short of bad writing.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: I'm not making an argument for why the Iron Man team wins, I was just responding to your claims about She-Hulk. I only brought up his speed, stealth, and flight in order to point out that the cheap-shot is still an applicable and replicable feat in general.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giliad_ said:

Of course he is. People think fodders like She-Hulk and Cho Hulk can beat him while their argument is nothing more than ignorence and poor PIS argument full of double standards. Yes he is underestimated here but I still don't see him doing anything with 10 minutes of prep. Maybe take one of his planet busting weapons but most of them are not shown on panel and we don't know how much time it would take to get them on so again he does not really have means to take down the Hulk with only 10 minutes of prep.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#73 morpheus_  Moderator

@lvenger said:
@morpheus_ said:
@lvenger said:

@krleavenger Then how do you explain their fight in She Hulk #18 when according to Jen she was out of her mind, manipulated by the Scarlet Witch and was fighting a load of other Avengers and got sucker punched by IM? Followed by Jen overpowering Extremis Iron Man and Tony having to use special nanites to depower her?

Funnily enough, the same writer who had Jen dance around Tony in that issue, had Iron Man defeat the actual Hulk in Mighty Avengers, and that was shortly after Iron Man lost Extremis and could barely control his own armor.

The one where Iron Man blew up a booster rocket and shielded himself from the explosion which KOed Hulk? Yeah that was total PIS, no idea why Slott wrote that happening.

Your She-Hulk scans also written by Slott are also total PIS, but you still elected to present them.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morpheus_: He only posted them to ask me the question.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: I know, I should have stated that before, this is just about the She Hulk argument. I can admit it being possible due to the number of Iron Man's most impressive regular armours by feats in play.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:
@morpheus_ said:
@lvenger said:

Your She-Hulk scans also written by Slott are also total PIS, but you still elected to present them.

Only as a question to the other side. I already conceded Tony had much more impressive feats, speed and versatility. She Hulk<Thing in my opinion and Thing<Iron Man.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#77 morpheus_  Moderator

@lvenger said:
@morpheus_ said:
@lvenger said:
@morpheus_ said:
@lvenger said:

Only as a question to the other side. I already conceded Tony had much more impressive feats, speed and versatility. She Hulk<Thing in my opinion and Thing<Iron Man.

Apologies for interceding. I have no qualms with Jen giving Iron Man a good fight, but dancing around someone who is her better in reaction timing and speed made it incredibly far-fetched. I also don't give much credit to Iron Man one-shooting her in Disassembled since it was i) a sucker-punch, and ii) written by Bendis.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morpheus_: @lvenger:Is it really need to quote? Guys I get unneeded tag every time you post a comment. Because my link is in those quotes.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Apologies, I'll tag @morpheus_ like this if I want to continue. I think that was the end of this conversation anyway.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By KrleAvenger

@lvenger: No need for apology. Just wanted to inform you guys. But if the conversation is ended than no matter anyway. And I do agree than Thing > She-Hulk. Just saying.