Hulk and Fenris vs Thanos

DrogozMain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Hulk and Fenris vs Thanos (31 votes)

Hulk and Fenris 45%
Thanos 55%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Does Thanos have any Infinity Thanos?

GranPkt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Thanos has stones he stomp

or else he's in trouble, Fenris's fang pierced Hulk's skin, should also deals great damage to Thanos.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomps

DrogozMain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Infinity Stones

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos wins with ease

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With no stones I can see the team taking it.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Thanos have any Infinity Thanos?

No, there is only one Thanos.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll side with Hulk and Fenris for now, since Thanos can only really focus on one at a time and will sustain serious injury from the Wolf if it bites him.

This is assuming he's on par with the Hulk stat wise.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos has wrecked Hulk. Not sure how this is any different. Fenris gets put down, as well.

DrogozMain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos has wrecked Hulk. Not sure how this is any different. Fenris gets put down, as well.

Not sure if Hulk can actually beat Fenris on the ground.

DioxinYo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To start - I do not believe Hulk would have beaten Fenris had their fight continued un-hindered, Fenris had the damage output to end the fight quickly while also taking virtually zero lasting damage from Hulk. Having said that, I think Thanos would have even lessof a chance of beating Fenris in a duel without the stones (I know it seems ridiculous to say that considering how he massacred Hulk but hear me out).

Thanos had similar if not greater physicals to Hulk, yet displayed incredible hand to hand prowess comparable to a top tier boxer. This is the reason he beat Hulk in my opinion, his fighting style was nearly tailor-made to deal with sloppy brutes in close quarters. Thanos against Fenris is completely different; his boxing skill is virtually useless against an opponent of such colossal size, the fact it's an ANIMAL only bolsters that. This means Thanos would be forced to fight with a more improvised and reckless style, much like Hulk. Thanos now faces the same exact problem that Hulk had; he has no way to deliver any kind of lasting damage to Fenris with only blunt force strikes, while Fenris is entirely capable of killing him in return via tooth and nail.

TLDR: Team stomps

TLDR:LessPopularOpinion: Fenris solos

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dioxinyo: Thanos is also stronger than the hulk. Hulk had him in a vulnerable position (hands around his neck) and thanos overpowered him.

Fenris is just big and tanky with a nasty bite. Which shouldn’t Be that much of a problem

Wakel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering how badly Thanos beat Hulk, and he didn't seem particularly angry or desperate to win, I'd give it to him. A bloodlusted Thanos would be quite something.

TheHierarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos puts down mister fodder and his dog.

DioxinYo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dioxinyo: Thanos is also stronger than the hulk. Hulk had him in a vulnerable position (hands around his neck) and thanos overpowered him.

Fenris is just big and tanky with a nasty bite. Which shouldn’t Be that much of a problem

I do agree with Thanos having higher raw strength than Hulk, if only slightly (it's not like the neck scene was a cakewalk for Thanos, he was trying hard)

Having considered this, however; would such a minor difference in strength really be enough for his strikes and punches to seriously hurt Fenris? Hulk's attacks were having virtually zero lasting effect, what difference would a 10% increase in strength make? If Thanos really did have a chance at the wolf in h2h, I don't think it would be via his raw physicals, it just shouldn't be possible with his current strength feats. He'd likely win by using his superior intellect to maim Fenris's eyes out or something similar.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 anthp2000  Moderator

Thanos.

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dioxinyo: the way I saw it thanos was also much smarter than the hulk and stayed outside his striking range (being close to his body) hitting combos.

Thanos is very smart and wouldn’t fight Fenris the same way he would fight hulk.

He would be dodging Fenris by putting hulk in the way and eventually it would be 1v1 with the wolf.

And thanos is a pretty durable guy so is the wolf but I’d side with thanos.

Shaladue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk and Fenris stomp. Thanos did appear to be only slightly stronger than Hulk, but insanely more skilled, using pressure point to break his grip and force him off then proceed to go untouched. Yeah he's going to have a hell of a time pulling that off again with Fenris thrashing him around like a chew toy everytime he tries to engage Hulk. Then getting a mean haymaker from Hulk everytime he tries to combat Fenris.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It still shocks me how even till this day people lowball Thanos and say he’s was only “slightly stronger” than the hulk. HULK CANNOT DROP ANYONE IN HIS DURABILITY CLASS IN 16 SECONDS WITH CASUAL JABS. Period!

On Topic Thanos drops hulk quicker than before since he knows he has to be quick about it then beats Fenris down.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6891767abb2
deactivated-5c6891767abb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolf solos. He will have delicious dinner ?????????. Bon appetit Fenris