Hulk (616) vs Cw speedsters and Superman (Smallville)

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@baph: Supes can move a planet and has MFTL speed. Immortal Hulk is OP but I dont think he has an answer to a simple BFR by Clark and CW Speedsters assistance.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa
deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e46df20c7e13
deactivated-5e46df20c7e13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

I'll just leave this here

Avatar image for deactivated-5e46df20c7e13
deactivated-5e46df20c7e13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And moving FTL

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63
deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Strongest One There Is (in Marvel) Wins barely

ecu4awhile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smallville Goth's him to death.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk one shots

CobraKai_Dojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest said:

Hulk one shots

@20damon said:
@dontmakemecry said:
@20damon said:
@dontmakemecry said:
@20damon said:

Hulk oneshots via thunderclap

is that before or after barry, nora or thawne stops time and makes themselves dinner comes back and phases their hand into hulks chest and makes his molecules combust

Before. Since it won't happen.

ohhh so kitty and vision can phase hulk and hurt him but they cant............because.............

stfu

im literally sick of you idiots

Aren't you forgetting the rest from those scans where Hulk continues to stomp the X-Men and basically KILLS Vision after? Not to mention Hulk has always reacted unpredictably to phasing.

but i'll still show this to others who you're trying to convince that just phasing him will put him down.

If you want to continue down the path of ome molecule manipulation, i don't think anyone in comics has a better resistance to exactly that, than the Hulk, and against beings like elders of the universe, far above the paygrade of the ones in play here.

all kitty did was phase him into the ground and had him screaming in pain she didnt attempt a kill move

she could have if she wanted to

Hulks molecules are expanding apart as well as banners after they are split apart slowly killing them both. Vision manipulates both banner and hulks molecules and fuses with both. He wakes up takes over visions mind
No Caption Provided
end result being vision regains control over his mind and phases through hulk koing him.
end result being vision regains control over his mind and phases through hulk koing him.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk one shots

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

CobraKai_Dojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:
@eobard21 said:

: i'm not pretending anything, i'M just telling him that the CW speedsters can drag people into the speedforce

First they'd have to be able to move him. Second, they'd have to be able to hold him while they do it, thirdly, well....Hulk has resisted things like that before, so it wouldn't be impossible. Have the Flashes ever BFR'd someone of Hulk's caliber before? As for the molecular manipulation claimed by the troll above, again, (and i can provide the feats) Hulk has probably THE best resistance feats to molecular manipulation in all of comics. From guys WAY above the paygrade of the ones being debated here.

No Caption Provided

lol literally no molecules are being manipulated. oh so he failed to fall through a portal?

literally blacks out from the pain of brain surgery in the next page

CobraKai_Dojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By CobraKai_Dojo

@supremthor69 said:

And moving FTL

Loading Video...
literally caught on camera on front paper saying faster than a bullet
literally caught on camera on front paper saying faster than a bullet

@supremthor69 said:
Loading Video...

I'll just leave this here

fits inside a city has no gravity changed sizes multiple times, moved via magic magnetism

@baph: Supes can move a planet and has MFTL speed. Immortal Hulk is OP but I dont think he has an answer to a simple BFR by Clark and CW Speedsters assistance.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CobraKai_Dojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_withdagod said:
@ejorpsnruter said:
@baph said:

@ejorpsnruter: The bleed feat.

And it is an outlier... how?

the bleed breaks down matter into data....broke superman down into data. he didnt tank anything its a lie people like this clown like to take out of context by showing when superman exits the bleed after being vaporized by it and becoming immune to its effects. It was also countered by magic with lex luthor literally sitting his base of operations inside the blees using zatanas magic Not only is this not an outlier its not even a feat just another lie smallville fans tell because theyre just horrible people

Welp, my job here is done. He posted a feat for the wrong Bleed, and wants to claim like he knows what he's talking about.

Who's the joke now?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

CobraKai_Dojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Why are feats from different versions of Hulk being used for the current (Devil) Hulk? People realise that they vary in power and ability right?

Savage Hulk back in the day (pre PAD) didn't even have a regenerative factor for chrissakes......

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omnipotent94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Hulk one shots.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CobraKai_Dojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest:

flagged for spamming

@baph said:

@cobrakai_dojo: Pathetic.

flagged for insults

and yes thats a rational response to seeing me destroy peoples arguments using the same comic theyre wanking

CobraKai_Dojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BFR

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 takenstew22  Moderator
Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CobraKai_Dojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By CobraKai_Dojo

@baph said:

@cobrakai_dojo: What's the matter Ta Er? Getting emotional?

Emotional? Youre breaking the rules. And everyone can see my post and can see you and your internet pals being trolls. And It would be a shame if some random jerk with 200 accounts were to flag you and your pals accounts alll day everyday (totally not me i dont do that kind of stuff) Them karma points can be a real drag. If anyone is emotional i'd say it was the handful of people who are sitting in the thread spamming because they lack the intelligence or maturity to debate rationally. But i guess its easier to troll and spam than admit you know nothing about hulk outside of out on context scans you grabbed from google.

Hulk dies let me know when you have something for me other than being mad you cant retort and ill have something other than flags

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By baph

@cobrakai_dojo: > i'm not emotional!!!1

> writes a big post explaining why he's not being emotional

It's alright, let it all out. I know it hurts you when somebody talks in a bad way about your favorite superhero.

Yeah go ahead and make a 1000 alts just to flag me, i don't really give a shit. You do though, seeing as how you've been banned more than 10 times and you still make mores accounts just to get stomped once again, kek.

CobraKai_Dojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph: Stop bullying him and leave the little fella alone (with little being the operative word here), he clearly has some kind of bacteria or parasite eating away at his gray matter. Tormenting mentally not-so-stable individuals now, baph? Shame on you!

No Caption Provided

OT: Hulk one-shots.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph: That's right. Next time behave or I'm gonna threaten to flag ban you with my 2000000 accounts!!! don't EVER talk about my CW characters like that you hear me? That's my life's work, I've been doing this since 2006, it's been 15 years and I'm totally not a mentally demented caveman or scream when someone talks to me on vc ??????????

passka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By passka
Reap_ii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@cobrakai_dojo: You know that Immortal Hulk has a sunlight weakness, right? Why are you posting that scan like it means anything? Such bad arguments.

lspa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By lspa

@thebestofthebest said:
@diarrhearegatta said:
@thebestofthebest said:

Hulk one shots

kills hulk stops him from coming back to life
kills hulk stops him from coming back to life
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@noone1996 said:
@thebestofthebest said:

Hulk one shots

@20damon said:
@dontmakemecry said:
@20damon said:
@dontmakemecry said:
@20damon said:

is that before or after barry, nora or thawne stops time and makes themselves dinner comes back and phases their hand into hulks chest and makes his molecules combust

ohhh so kitty and vision can phase hulk and hurt him but they cant............because.............

stfu

Aren't you forgetting the rest from those scans where Hulk continues to stomp the X-Men and basically KILLS Vision after? Not to mention Hulk has always reacted unpredictably to phasing.

but i'll still show this to others who you're trying to convince that just phasing him will put him down.

If you want to continue down the path of ome molecule manipulation, i don't think anyone in comics has a better resistance to exactly that, than the Hulk, and against beings like elders of the universe, far above the paygrade of the ones in play here.

all kitty did was phase him into the ground and had him screaming in pain she didnt attempt a kill move
Hulks molecules are expanding apart as well as banners after they are split apart slowly killing them both. Vision manipulates both banner and hulks molecules and fuses with both. He wakes up takes over visions mind
No Caption Provided

Reap_ii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reposting out of context scans doesnt change the fact the Hulk oneshots.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ce3042da69f9
deactivated-5ce3042da69f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2 stomp

notanalt69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are feats from different versions of Hulk being used for the current (Devil) Hulk? People realise that they vary in power and ability right?

Savage Hulk back in the day (pre PAD) didn't even have a regenerative factor for chrissakes......

Because people are dumb. Immortal Hulk was sated to be the strongest hulk yet he was cut into tiny pieces using adamantium. Which means the weaker version gets phased through pretty damn easily.

@cobrakai_dojo: You know that Immortal Hulk has a sunlight weakness, right? Why are you posting that scan like it means anything? Such bad arguments.

the question you need to be asking is why are people posting immortal hulk regeneration feats. No your argument is poor. In fact its just a giant fallacy argument. So how about you be the first one to actually successfully refute why hulk doesnt get phased into pieces or just go an mozzy on down the old town road.

notanalt69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By notanalt69

@reap_ii said:

Reposting out of context scans doesnt change the fact the Hulk oneshots.

Apparently you cant read because the post im reading is the one putting peoples out of context post into proper context. Here I'll quote it for the literate.

@noone1996 said:
@thebestofthebest said:

Hulk one shots

@20damon said:
@dontmakemecry said:
@20damon said:
@dontmakemecry said:
@20damon said:

stfu

No Caption Provided

notanalt69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By notanalt69

@20damon said:
@eobard21 said:

: i'm not pretending anything, i'M just telling him that the CW speedsters can drag people into the speedforce

First they'd have to be able to move him. Second, they'd have to be able to hold him while they do it, thirdly, well....Hulk has resisted things like that before, so it wouldn't be impossible. Have the Flashes ever BFR'd someone of Hulk's caliber before? As for the molecular manipulation claimed by the troll above, again, (and i can provide the feats) Hulk has probably THE best resistance feats to molecular manipulation in all of comics. From guys WAY above the paygrade of the ones being debated here.

No Caption Provided

lol literally no molecules are being manipulated. oh so he failed to fall through a portal?

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By baph

@passka: Enjoy what exactly? Nice try.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph: He does that a lot. Poor lad's got no life.

Reap_ii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He regens thru any phasing attempts and oneshots

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@notanalt69: What on Earth are you talking about? Hulk was in pieces because a concentrated blast of hard sunlight (his kryptonite) killed him and turned him into a charred corpse. They had to keep him bathed in UV radiation lest he reforms back in full health. That's how they could cut him.

His heart was barely sliced apart by an Adamantium scalpel mounted on an arm that could crush Titanium like paper.

If you have to lowball, at least get your facts straight.

notanalt69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reap_ii said:

He regens thru any phasing attempts and oneshots

the scans of him being kod by phasing says otherwise. But congrats on showing everyone on the internet how your words>>>>>>>>>>actually comic scans

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notanalt69: Hey, didn't you say you were going to do something? I'm waiting.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is everyone forgetting that Clark is also here ?