Albedo Piazolla(white testament)

sylar

Setsuna F. Seiei

Battlefield:

No Caption Provided

Rules:

-Both teams are given 3 weeks of prep, and one week of assembly

-Teams will start half a mile apart.

-No BFRing people outside the city. No one leaves the city.

-Outside help is allowed

-Victory by Death/KO/Incapacitation

-Characters are in character, but will work together in spite of differences and unfamiliarities.

-Items obtained through prep cannot be OP.

-No going back in time and killing your opponents as babies.

-Characters know who their opponents are, but only know what they know about them from canon encounters they've had.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By SMXLR8
Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen@shadowchaos

Wasn't sure if the tagging worked the first time. It didn't for beatbox.

Sorry if you know you've been tagged, but this is the only battle with no action right now. Just wanted to make sure you knew you could start.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@highaccuser: I acknowledge the tag, I'm a tad busy until around Wednesday/Thursday so I'll try & have something up around then :)

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

#7  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@thetruebarryallen: ..............ahem..................though you were never going to do a HT tourney ever again buddy lol ;0

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheTrueBarryAllen

@cosmicallyaware1: Giving it a shot again, with a ballin' team that I think will work will to compliment the other. Especially Cyborg Supes & Braniac 8.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

@cosmicallyaware1: Giving it a shot again, with a ballin' team that I think will work will to compliment the other. Especially Cyborg Supes & Braniac 8.

for sure bro. nice team, you should do fine.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shadowchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: give me a few hours to get to a computer and also didn't get the email but did get the notification which I hardly check.

Shadowchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Shadowchaos

the tagging function is screwed up so anyway here is my start up.

Aono Tsukune

A shiso Vampire aka a ultimate vampire which a is a vampire of immense power. He was capable turning Alucard into scrap meat in seconds when Alucard had just before survived a full military barrage with no damage.He also has excellent regeneration taking a spike to the heart and healing to complete recovery before the next panel.

Peter Petrelli

His abilities include : Rapid Cellular regeneration, Precog drawing, Precog dreaming, Enhanced Strength, lightning, Induced radioactivity, flight, invisibility, fire, intuitive aptitude, phasing, space time manipulation, telepathy, super speed and Telekinesis.

Powers he has but has never show to use due to possibly not knowing he has them or being useless are: Mind manipulation, Midus touch, technopathy, freezing, clarisentience, clarivoyance,healing, power absorption., super hearing, Melting, Shattering.

Medaka Kurokami

Medaka is my trump card in this match as her skill The End allows her to copy the skills she sees and perfect them instantly even more so then the original user. Her skills are as follows: Hidden weapon user, All Fiction, Needle user, Mind Reading, Electrical signal manipulation, Scar Dead, Encounter, Auto-pilot, Bookmaker, Ice-Fire, Mister Unknown, Mother's Task and she can possibly move at the speed of light by claims of others but she claimed she moved when they blinked.

Albedo

A being of the Imaginary Number Domain. He can not be hurt by physical means and his full power is one of the widely debated things in Xenosaga. The powers he had shown are teleportation and telekinesis and portals. But add that on to what the other Testaments have show since they are all equal in power and you also get: Transformation, Telepathy(Kevin put Shion in a dream), energy Manipulation, Energy Nullification (At least able to stop universe destroying energy at the cost of life), and having a giant robot called a E.S

Sylar

Sylar is the brains behind the operation as his ability Intuitive Aptitude allows him to understand how things work. Abilities he also has are as follow: Transformation, Telekinesis, flight, rapid Cellular regeneration, electricity, lie detection, midus touch, clarisentience, empathy, shattering and several skills he acquired but never shown and never given a name for.

Setsuna

Humanities first Inovator which is the next stage in human evolution in the Gundam 00 universe. The powers these give him are: Telepathy, precognition, sensing danger from distances, and heightened reflexes. More so Setsuna is in possession of a giant Gundam called 00 Qan (T) Who has show exceptional use in his first flight then there was a fifty years time skip where his skills no doubtfully improved. The stats of the Gundam are as follows:

Head Height
  • 18.3 meters
Standard Weight
  • 63.5 metric tons
Power-plant
Pilot Accommodations
  • Pilot only (in cockpit in torso)
Armor

It also has the following weapons:

• GN Sword V
  • 2 x GN Sword Bit A
  • 2 x GN Sword Bit B
  • 2 x GN Sword Bit C
  • GN Beam Gun

And the following systems:

• "Miniature Veda Terminal"
SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shadowchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: please my team can't die :) I played all around the rules going for hax over power.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shadowchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: tommorow I can get on a computer. Right now I got some very important issues to take care of that take precedence over internet stuff.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sy8000

@smxlr8: Votes will start when the contestants are ready. If they take too long I can stop the debating. Ideally they will start soon because this has taken a bit too long.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowchaos: btw, you'll have to give much more detail to your characters than most people, because this is comicvine, and people only have prior knowledge on comics.

Shadowchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: After trying to make a post 5 times over 3 hours I have realized that my computer and the universe does not want me to participate in this tournament so since it keeps shutting off on me I have decided to drop out sorry but I can't participate if it takes me so long just to make one post.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: After trying to make a post 5 times over 3 hours I have realized that my computer and the universe does not want me to participate in this tournament so since it keeps shutting off on me I have decided to drop out sorry but I can't participate if it takes me so long just to make one post.

That's too bad. Sorry you had to leave just for technical reason.

@thetruebarryallen guess you're moving on.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shadowchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shadowchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Shadowchaos

@highaccuser: if its not too late I think I fixed the problem with my computer.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sy8000
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: If he makes his starting post & wants to continue. I'm down.

Shadowchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: I finished my original starting post its above but it wouldn't let me post pictures so I will do it in this post so you know what they look like.

I can't get them ordered right but I will tell you what picture is which.

Tsukune: Dude with wings

Peter: Dude holding energy in hand

Medaka: The purple haired girl

Albedo: Dude in white

Sylar: The only other dude that isn't a drawn person.

Setsuna: Silver skin dude

00 Qan(T): the robot.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SMXLR8
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: You don't have to keep bumping the battle. All we need is a specific end date for the battle. When you're dealing with THIS many HT Characters it gets difficult to find the time to make an actually good post, plus I've been doing research on his team. I'll have a post up by the end of the night but please stop bumping so much.

The entire thread is just bump after bump & it'll make it really hard for voters to read.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SMXLR8

@thetruebarryallen: I only Bumped it 3 times <_< and as I said the 3rd was my last bump . I meant you have not even made your intro so yeah , be more clear next time

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: You don't have to keep bumping the battle. All we need is a specific end date for the battle. When you're dealing with THIS many HT Characters it gets difficult to find the time to make an actually good post, plus I've been doing research on his team. I'll have a post up by the end of the night but please stop bumping so much.

The entire thread is just bump after bump & it'll make it really hard for voters to read.

Agreed. I can't really call this battle over with the exact number of people as I would have to bring someone back in twice, but It would be ideal if you knew about your characters before picking them.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowchaos: Opener time. Sorry for taking a while, it's been tech week for the play that I'm in which pretty much stole all of my time.

TTBA's Scions of Sin

• Amazo [ Pre 52 ]
  • Brainiac 8 [ Pre 52 ]
  • Cyborg Superman [ Pre 52 ]
  • Despero [ Pre 52 ]
  • Etrigan [ Pre 52 ]
  • Professor Zoom [ Pre 52 ]

Amazo

The android known as Amazo was built by Professor Ivo who was an insane scientist obsessed with discovering immortality. Amazo was created & gifted with an incredibly advanced technology known as 'Cellular Absorption Technology'. This technology allows him to absorb & replicate the powers/abilities of any and all meta-humans that he encounters. Originally Amazo was created with the abilities that mimicked the original Justice League along with having a duplicate GL Power Ring & Lasso of Truth. Amazo has fought the Justice League a numerous amount of times & has shown his worth as a valuable team-buster.

The Amazo that I am using in this fight is the last seen Amazo in the Pre-52 meaning that it is the one in Red Tornado's body; however, I may use scans of other Amazo versions to show his proficiency at replicating abilities & using them to his advantage.

Brainiac 8

Brainiac 8 who is also known by the name of Indigo is a living computer who was born in the distant future era & traveled back in time to the 21st century. Her first interaction with other begins was a battle against both the Teen Titans & Young Justice, she was able to fend off both teams while in a damaged state & eventually teleport herself to S.T.A.R Labs where she activated & freed a Superman Android, though she was in such a damaged state afterwards that she collapsed & was taken in by S.T.A.R labs. While being repaired she was observed by Nightwing who eventually invited her to become a part of the team known as 'The Outsiders'.

After a series of events it was discovered that Indigo was actually a foe known as Brainiac 8 & was a member of the Colu, a synthetic empire. She was a sleeper agent who was sent back in time to kill Donna Troy. Indigo had her team kill her before she fully transformed into the Brainiac 8 persona; however, she eventually returned fully repaired and fought her friends as Brainiac 8.

Brainiac 8 is a gifted technopath & can project powerful energy blasts from her eyes & other body parts. She possess the ability to transform her body into a variety of tools or weapons such as sonics, EMP's, hacking tools, etc. Brainiac 8 also posses regenerative abilities & super strength, her speed has also allowed her to blitz opponents; she can also teleport. Lastly she can create incredibly powerful force fields that were able to hold off 800+ soldiers from Gorilla Grodd's army, when she uses these fields to protect herself she can still fire her energy blasts through them.

She also despises organic life forms, so there's that.

Cyborg Superman

Hank Henshaw was a participant in a LexCorp radiation experiment that went awry. Cosmic radiation caused Henshaw to begin rapidly decaying, though he was able to transfer his consciousness into the LexCorp mainframe. This granted Henshaw technopathy & he created a metallic body for himself; however, his wife went insane after seeing him in this state & killed herself, thus causing great grief for Henshaw.

After spending much time in deep space exploring various planets & learning about different cultures & events he developed a hatred for Superman, believing that it was his fault that Henshaw and his crew were mutated during their radiation experiment. After Superman's death he decided that he would pretend to be the hero to tarnish his reputation.

Cyborg Superman is virtually indestructible as his consciousness is trapped in an electronic state allowing him to transfer his mind into any electronically device & use it as a body. He is an incredibly gifted technopath & can control, manipulate, and alter metals & devices as if they are living beings. He has displayed his abilties of technological control to control the entirety of the Alpha Lantern Corps & can manipulate his body into a variety of weapons & technological devices.

After being trapped with Superman's birthing matrix he learned how to create cyborg bodies that replicate the organic materials of a Kryptonian, granting him Superman's powers & abilities. He has incredible durability & becomes stronger as he manipulates & alters his body with more and more technology.

Cyborg Superman is also a member of the Sinestro Corps & was made a herald of the Anti Monitor. He has been shown wielding 10 Qwardian Power Rings granting him immense power.

Despero

Despero is a galactic tyrant who ruled over the planet Kalanor before being stopped & dethroned by the Justice League. He is commonly a threat of the Justice League & has been shown to be an incredibly powerful team buster.

His physical strength allows him to trade blows with multiple members of the Marvel family ( all at once ) & beings such as Superman & MMH. His damage soak is rather high & he is able to lift a great amount of weight. It should be known that Despero isn't just a brawler; however, and often resorts to using his powerful telepathy granted to him by his third eye. He has displayed the ability to mind control several heroes at once & even best the MMH in telepathic combat.

Despero is one of the MVP's of my team due to his sheer power.

Etrigan

"Yarva Demonicus Etrigan. Change, change the form of man. Free the prince forever damned. Free the might from fleshy mire. Boil the blood in heart of fire. Gone, gone the form of man, Rise the demon Etrigan!"

Etrigan is a demon anti-hero who has been bonded to the human known as Jason Blood. Etrigan has been seen working with Earth's heroes and against them, depending on the situation at hand & what his internal struggle is like at the time. Among demons Etrigan is one of the most powerful & has participated in several battles for/against the armies of hell.

Etrigan is a powerful user of magic & can project hellfire from his mouth that destroys all evil. His strength is incredibly & has allowed him to trade blows with the likes of Superman & Lobo, even sending Superman to the moon from Earth with a single punch. Etrigan also has regenerative properties that allow him to regenerate large portions of his body that suffer damage in battle.

Professor Zoom

Professor Zoom is Eobard Thawne, greatest enemy of Barry Allen. He was once a great admirer of the Scarlet Speedster from the 25th century and even underwent surgery to look just like him. Thawne went through the same chemical bath that gave Allen his powers; however, he lost years of his life in the process. Thawne then traveled back in time to meet his hero but arrived several years after Allen's death, this caused Thawne to become mentally unstable.

Thawne is fueled by the Negative Speed Force & can create after images of himself due to his speed. Thawne can move at the speed of light & can utilize his speed to create a variety of vortexes and cyclones & vibrate his molecules through solid objects. Thawne is also able to replicate the sonic boom snap that is often used by Hunter Zolomon/Zoom. It was also learned that he can observe peoples memories and experiences, alter his own age, and move through time.

I look forward to your response now that you know my team, this should be a good battle. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Shadowchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: okay lets start then

First would be done would be to mind control Medaka to make her blood lusted using Peter. Next Peter would turn invisible and teleport him and Medaka to where your team is after having the location specified by Setsuna who will use the radar on 00 Quan (T) to locate your team especially considering the fact that most of your team are robots which will make it easier to pick up. Medaka will then activate Encounter which is a minus that can force any damage onto something else instead of her and she will use Scar Dead which opens up new wounds which means any wounds that have ever been inflicted on a person or thing she can open them all up at once even ones that completely healed leaving behind nothing it can even be used to open up psychological wounds. Medaka will then just stand there and let herself be attacked while your team attacks her while being wounded from Encounter and Scar Dead. If there is any survivors the woundless Albedo would come in and completely decimate your team. Albedo is woundless because he died and then was revived with a new body that can't be injured.

Not letting me post scans for some reason any ideas?

videos

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowchaos: what browser are you using? that could be the problem

Shadowchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SMXLR8
Shadowchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Shadowchaos

@smxlr8: kind of it appears like I have to make a separate post for pictures which I will do later

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Sy8000
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Yep, I'll get my post up tonight. I just finished my last performance of 'The Tempest' with my College Theater group & I'll have a lot more time.

Sorry I haven't been that active!!! When does voting start?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Yep, I'll get my post up tonight. I just finished my last performance of 'The Tempest' with my College Theater group & I'll have a lot more time.

Sorry I haven't been that active!!! When does voting start?

I haven't put a time limit on the match, and there are two still ongoing anyway. Do try the keep the match quick though. Goes for you as well @shadowchaos.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowchaos: Time to respond to your battle plan & explain why I honestly don't think that it'll work.

Prep Time

First off I find it interesting that you really didn't do anything with the prep time we've been given. I believe we have 3 weeks to prep & 1 week of assembly; there's a lot that I'll be able to do with that and I'm surprised you didn't really gather anything.

Amazo

As I've learned from my last battle in an HT tournament where I used Amazo; I'm going to have to utilize my prep time with him. Since we're using the most recent renditions of our character (mine still being in Pre-52) then I'll be using the Red Tornado/Amazo seen during 'Tornadoes Path'.

Amazo will gather Red Tornadoes body & the Tantu Totem; these two objects will allow Amazo to become a force capable of solo-ing the entire Justice League.

Amazo will also use his absorption cells to obtain the powers & abilities of his team members before the fight. This means he'll be incredibly versatile & will become a one-man version of my team.

• Despero - Grants him Telepathy
  • Brainiac - Force Field Generation & Energy Blasts
  • Cyborg Superman - Kyptonian Abilities
  • Etrigan - Magic/Hellfire
  • Professor Zoom - Super Speed

Scans just show the version of Amazo that I'm using as he was using the Red Tornado body.

Brainiac 8

Brainiac 8 isn't going to be doing anything specific during her prep besides finding out information on her own team members in order to learn their tactics/behaviorism/abilities. With this information she'll be a more useful fighting force as she gains chemistry with the rest of her team.

No Caption Provided

Cyborg Superman

Henshaw is going to be gathering Qwardian Power Rings during his prep time, he's been seen using 10 of them at once during the Sinestro Corps War so I don't believe it's beyond his capabilities to do so again.

He's got a lot more up his sleeve, but that'll show during the actual battle because I don't believe I can alter the battlefield beforehand.

Despero

Despero is going to telepathically link my team together & protect them from enemy telepathic attacks.

Etrigan

Etrigan is going to be heading to Stonehenge and will tap into it's mystical energies in order to enhance his abilities/magic. He had done so before and was able to take on the Sentinels of Magic & Martian Manhunter by himself; only being defeated because he was reverted back into his mortal form.

During this fight the Phantom Stranger told MMH that he needs the Strangers help in order to take Etrigan down.

Professor Zoom

Zoom will just aid the others in their own prep due to how quickly he can gather items.

Quick Recap of Prep Time

• Amazo gets Red Tornado Body & Tantu Totem
  • Amazo copies powers of his own team [ Brainiac 8 | Cyborg Superman | Despero | Etrigan | Professor Zoom ]
  • Brainiac gains information on her team to build her chemistry with them ( as she's an inorganic being )
  • Cyborg Superman obtains 10 Qwardian Power Rings
  • Despero Telepathically Links team together & protects their minds from TP assault
  • Etrigan enhances his abilities with the mystical energies from Stonehenge
  • Professor Zoom helps his team with his speed/gathering items for them that he can [ Tantu Totem & RT Body ]

The Battle pt 1 - Debunking/Countering Your Post

Alright, before I jump into why my lovely team is going to win this round I should probably debunk/counter your points & whatnot, as that is what debating entails :)

First would be done would be to mind control Medaka to make her blood lusted using Peter.

Okay, I can agree that Peter would be able to MC Medaka. Interested in seeing what you're going to do with this; however, it may not even happen if my plan goes through. You're going to have to show me that Peter's MC is better than Despero's or that Peter could do such a thing before Professor Zoom or Amazo blitzes your team.

Next Peter would turn invisible and teleport him and Medaka to where your team is after having the location specified by Setsuna who will use the radar on 00 Quan (T) to locate your team especially considering the fact that most of your team are robots which will make it easier to pick up.

This is where you're going to have some trouble. If Peter is even able to get through the TP assault of Despero AND the blitzing abilities of Professor Zoom & Amazo w/Professor Zoom's speed then you're going to have to locate my team.

You mention using the radar on 00 Quan (T) to do this; however, 00 Quan (T) is a gigantic robot. I've got Cyborg Superman on my team. Cyborg Superman is one of the best technopath/technomorph in the entire DC. Cyborg Superman was able to make a body out of small toys & combat Superman with it and actually go toe to toe with him. It should also be noted that CS was able to incorporate technology from Apokolips into his body with ease.

The above scans show CS's technopathy working on a planetary level.

The above scans show CS fighting against Superman & Darkseid and incorporating new technology into his body during the fight.

With this all being said, you're either going to lose the TP battle, the blitz battle, and you're going to lose 00 Quan (T) to Cyborg Superman who will incorporate the Gundam into his own body which in turn will make him even stronger.

Medaka will then activate Encounter which is a minus that can force any damage onto something else instead of her and she will use Scar Dead which opens up new wounds which means any wounds that have ever been inflicted on a person or thing she can open them all up at once even ones that completely healed leaving behind nothing it can even be used to open up psychological wounds.

Alright, now, I shouldn't really have to actually respond to this part of your plan because it shouldn't even get to this point due to my team's overall power; however, even if this DOES happen my team can still win.

If you use Encounter then Amazo will be able to copy that ability, perfectly. With the Tantu Totem he is able to copy abilties & focus his powers at a much greater level than he normally can. If Encounter is some sort of 'magical' ability then he'll still be able to copy it as he was able to copy Zatanna's magic & utilize it.

In the above scans he was able to remove her mouth via magic.

This would quite possibly put you into some sort of stalemate; but considering Amazo can copy & dish out anything that Medaka can then it looks like this fight is in Amazo's favor.

Also; if Peter is killed then his mind control over Medaka should stop, thus she wouldn't be bloodlusted anymore and she'd resort back to being 'in character'.

Scar Dead [ an ability that I think is honestly too OP for this tournament as it should have allowed Medaka to beat Thanos which was the power level limit in this fight ] would have the following impact on my team:

• Despero get's decapitated; though he was able to heal from the attack the last time it happened.
  • Professor Zoom get's his neck snapped. I think he'd be down for the count.
  • Etrigan might take some slashes & whatnot, but he's recovered from worse. He can also transmute/attach limbs to his body from outside sources.
  • Amazo is in a newly made body; he'd be just like 'Woundless Albedo'. Plus, Amazo can rebuild himself with ease.
  • Cyborg Superman is in the same situation as he's an electronic consciousness that can move from machine to machine. His body will be fine.
  • Brainiac 8 is an inorganic being as well, her body should be fine & seeing as she cannot actually 'feel' she should have no psychological wounds.

Medaka will then just stand there and let herself be attacked while your team attacks her while being wounded from Encounter and Scar Dead. If there is any survivors the woundless Albedo would come in and completely decimate your team. Albedo is woundless because he died and then was revived with a new body that can't be injured.

You're going to have to prove to me that Woundless Albedo would be able to beat my RT Amazo, Cyborg Superman merged with 00 Quan (T), Brainiac 8, Etrigan, and Despero.

You're also going to have to prove to me that Medaka would continue this style of attack after Peter is killed.

I'd also like some reasoning behind the 'compassionate & sensitive' Peter bloodlusting one of his own team members, it really doesn't seem to be in his style.

Lastly; I want to know how strong Peter's TK/TP actually is. If it's weaker than Despero's [ which is most likely is ] then you'll be out of a plan & you're going to lose.

NOW... onto my plan of attack :D

The Battle pt 2 - Destroying Your Team; Because I Can.

Alright, now that I've debunked your post and explained why nothing that you're planning on doing should actually happen, I'll explain why my team is going to completely decimate your team.

First off, Amazo. My Amazo is going to have the ability to replicate & effectively use any and all abilities that you throw at him & considering that none of the characters from your team know anything about the DCU you're going to have an incredibly difficult time prepping against him.

The entirety of the JL, a team that had gone up against Amazo numerous times, didn't really know how to defeat him during his reign as the Tornado/Amazo hybrid.

The above scans are the first encounter [ I believe ] in which the only reason he was defeated was because Vixen knew how to beat him [ given that the Tantu Totem is an object of her's & she knows how it works ] and considering that nobody on your team knows this or has a way to figure it out [ to my knowledge ] then you'll be hard pressed to beat him.

I don't want to post an entire respect thread for Amazo; so if you want more battles I can show them, however he eventually came back and did this EXACT same thing and the only way he was beaten was via BFR.

My Amazo is going to also be equipped with the powers of:

• Braniac 8
  • Cyborg Superman
  • Despero
  • Etrigan
  • Professor Zoom

This means that he'll be able to assist Despero in a telepathic assault against your team or blitz them with Professor Zoom.

Brainiac 8 will teleport herself into the Bat Cave & will connect with the technology down their to then download the various maps & schematics of the battlefield. She'll then be able to give this information to the rest of the team via telepathy from Despero or a data link with Cyborg Superman & Amazo.

Cyborg Superman will take on 00 Quan (T) and possess his body, making you lose your Gundam & increase the own strength of CS exponentially.

Despero will begin the battle with a telepathic assault against your team, this is where I see Peter falling [ if Prof.Zoom hasn't already Blitzed the dickens out of him ] because Despero is a telepathic monster, seriously.

In the above scans Despero was able to content with MMH both physically & mentally. Eventually Aquaman came into the battle to try and give some assistance in the telepathy department but it does no use as both MMH & Aquaman succumb to Despero's mind control. Then for kicks he puts Batman under some MC too.

In his battle against the Justice League of America, Despero was able to send MMH into a slump that caused him to fall to the ground and begin drooling. Considering just how powerful MMH's telepathic abilities are this truly shows how great a combatant that Despero is.

So unless you can show me that Peter or anyone else on your team is going to be able to defeat Despero in a battle of telepathy then you're already on your way to defeat. We also can't forget that Amazo will be able to assist Despero after copying his abilities. So that's like 2 Desperos vs Peter & your team.

Etrigan is just a magical powerhouse and I don't think you've got any real resistance to magic on your team. Granted that since I had Etrigan absorb the magical energies from Stonehenge during his prep he'll be even stronger. If you've got anyone on your team who is considered 'evil' then his Hellfire Projection will completely decimate them [ considering that he was able to defeat the Dreamcatcher with a blast of his Hellfire & DC was a god-like being ] and even if your team is "pure of heart" then the Hellfire is still going to hurt them as it did quite the number on Superman.

Don't wanna screw with that Hellfire, man.

He can also use his magic to remove people from possession [ like Medaka from the MC of Peter ] or for teleportation, as a shield, or as a simple energy blast. As Jason Blood [ his human form ] he was able to hurt the incredibly powerful/durable Lobo with a blast of his magic.

Go Etrigan, you're the man.

Lastly, Etrigan is a physical powerhouse. Once again I don't want to turn this into an Etrigan respect thread but he's been able to throw down against Superman, Lobo, and Wonder Woman on several occasions [ not all at once, but it's still impressive ] so I'll show the Superman fight.

The guy was able to punch Superman to the moon. The moon.

Etrigan should be able to beat the everliving crap out of Aono with his magic & physical ability.

It should also be noted that Etrigan has an INCREDIBLE healing factor, and if he loses any limbs during the fight he'll either choose to have them regenerate or he'll rip them from members on your team & attach them to his body, because he can do that.

Now that I've explained why Etrigan is going to be a huge problem for your team I'll move onto my absolute favorite member, Professor Zoom.

Professor Zoom should be the fastest character on the field here, allowing him to blitz Peter [ thus preventing your original plan of attack from even happening ] and the rest of your team.

In the above scans Professor Zoom was able to blitz through Hal Jordan, Booster Gold, and Superman. He was also able to hurt them proving that though PZ is a speedster he's still got tons of power behind him.

I actually don't see any reason why Zoom can't solo via phasing through your team & removing their vital organs.

Anyways, now that I've explained what my team will be doing this fight I'll do a recap so it's easy to follow.

• Despero & Amazo telepathically assault your team & put them under MC to force them to attack each other
  • Professor Zoom begins blitzing your team & phasing through them to remove the vital organs from their bodies
  • Etrigan will combat Aono if he isn't already dead yet, if he is then Etrigan will just being spewing Hellfire on everything and anything your team holds dear to them.
  • Cyborg Superman will merge himself with 00 Quan (T) thus putting the Gundam under our control and making CS an INCREDIBLY powerful foe.
  • Brianiac 8 will just hack into Batman's computer & give the data of Gotham/The Battlefield to the members of my team.

I wish you luck & hope to see what you try to retaliate with.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Sy8000

@thetruebarryallen: you know amazo will have the default abilities he had in that form, right? Also, did you really buy the stuff diredrill said? Because I sure didn't.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: I didn't buy all of it, but some of it seemed legitimate & I did some reading up on the character. If my Amazo has the default abilities he had in that form then I will use them if need be, but I'd like to see if Shadow has any way to combat what I've listed above.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Sy8000

@shadowchaos Just making sure if you got the tag. That was a problem earlier.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: If he didn't get the tag it still bumps the thread to the top of all the other threads, possibly allowing him to see it if his notification system is busted.