• 126 results
UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By UltimateSage

So with CH: 52 of Fairy Tail 100 years quest, we are told Aldoron's total stamina (which I'm guessing means his durability too) is 100,000,000 points. And Natsu using his Mountain+ Lv Fire Dragon King's Destruction Fist caused 1 point of damage to the total 100m stamina.

No Caption Provided

Given that...........how many points do these characters wipe out given the same situation as Natsu-

Bleach Chars:

• Ulquirroa -
  • Monster Aizen -
  • Dangai Ichigo -
  • Bankai Kenpachi -

One Piece Chars:

• Current Luffy -
  • Kaido -
  • Whitebread -
  • Douglas Bullet -

Naruto Chars:

• 2nd Form Juubi -
  • SM Hashirama -
  • EMS Madara + Kurama -
  • Gyuki -

SDS Chars:

• Demon King -
  • Escanor Full Noon -
  • Ban -
  • Meliodas -

Rules

• Contestant is at his/her strongest if not already stated

Rounds -

1 - Contestants only get one shot

2 - Contestants get multiple shots (4-5 max)

Who clears all 100m points in one shot? Who clears all 100m points in "multiple" shots? Who fails both rounds?

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one clears but I’m pretty sure some of these people can at least do a hundred

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu's demolition fist is NOT mountain+, it is one of his strongest attack, which means it would be around 'island level'.

Which basically means it would take 100 Million island level attacks to put down aldoron which would put aldoron at at least planetary Lol. That doesn't really make sense.

Anyways as for the battle, normally I think most naruto god tiers would beat aldoron, however if I go strictly by the points given, then nobody in hst is beating him in oneshot.

So aldoron clears both rounds.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 AnimeFreak1  Online

Any of the Naruto Characters except maybe Gyuki one shot Aldoron

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu's demolition fist is NOT mountain+, it is one of his strongest attack, which means it would be around 'island level'.

Which basically means it would take 100 Million island level attacks to put down aldoron which would put aldoron at at least planetary Lol. That doesn't really make sense.

Anyways as for the battle, normally I think most naruto god tiers would beat aldoron, however if I go strictly by the points given, then nobody in hst is beating him in oneshot.

Please explain how Natsu's FDK DF is "island" lv when the man himself is only multi-mountain to small island lv??? With feats too

And no, 100m island lv attacks is not planetary lv lmao

100m island lv attacks is multi-continental

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Raziel2014

@el_directo_ said:

think of a steel bar, if you were to use a blunt knife and slash at it with all your strength you can probably leave a scratch, if you were to do this thousands or more times the results is you would cut the bar in half but the accumulated energy of all of your strikes is many times greater than the energy needed to slice it in half if you were to use that power in just one strike, in this case with aldoron.

point is as long as there is damage of any kind it can build up and kill someone or something even if its just 1 point, think of RPG games or games in general, as long as the damage dealt is not 0.

0 damage can be a child trying to scratch Diamond with his finger

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By exauce

@el_directo_: My man the feat was not where near-island, it city to mountain level

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By El_directo_

@ultimatesage: @ultimatesage: Natsu is way above multi-mountain level. He's way stronger than iku and csk who have small island level feats. I'm not gon explain to u why natsu is island level, cuz I can already see that u won't agree with anything I say.

100 Million island level attacks is planetary(by cumulative damage). I don't think u even realize how much 100 Million is.

Juubidara's meteor were island size, madara created about 8 of them and people were already calling it small country level, now imagine 100million of those, keep telling urself its way above continental Lmao.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By El_directo_

@exauce: Yes I see. Judging everything by its aoe when natsu has already shown even better feats and scales to people way above mountain level.

I guess akainu is only wall level cuz that's the amount of damage(aoe) his fist or punches does.

Please come at me with a better argument next time.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Raziel2014

@el_directo_ said:

@ultimatesage: @ultimatesage: Natsu is way above multi-mountain level. He's way stronger than iku and csk who have small island level feats. I'm not gon explain to u why natsu is island level, cuz I can already see that u won't agree with anything I say.

100 Million island level attacks is planetary(by cumulative damage). I don't think u even realize how much 100 Million is.

Juubidara's meteor were island size, madara created about 8 of them and people were already calling it small country level, now imagine 100million of those, keep telling urself its way above continental Lmao.

if we assume the lowest possibly Island/ 4Gigaton x 100mil = Multi Continental which is still quite exaggerated but not exactly Wank or PIS, since August Suicide yields similar results as well.

but this is manga so this is probably not the case, we cant assume this, if natsu were 100x stronger it does not mean he would only cause 100 damage.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By exauce

@el_directo_: I knew you were going to say that, I said the feats wasn't island not the character the FEATS.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: Dude that is one of natsu's strongest attack. Its called demolition fist. It is island level.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By exauce

@el_directo_: Yes, But at that moment he didn't go all out of him, he did it casually, and Natsu is not casually island, so the feat wasn't island, and if it was island it doesn't mean all time he is going to use it, it going to be island

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raziel2014: I'm not all that good with calcs but 100 Million island level attacks being multi-continental doesn't make any sense IMO. There must be something wrong with ur calc.

And if that's really the case, then how the hell is anybody in the hst even continental? Maddy's meteors alone were already called country level by most people and those méteors were only island size, are u telling me 100 Million of those méteors would only be multi-continental? Lol 100 million of that stuff would cover the entire planet surface and some easily.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By yamatama

No one here is taking Aldo down at all in one shot. If we take, Wolfen's statement literally. With multiple shots, I can see 2nd form Juubi taking him done....maybe

Also Natsu's Demo fist isn't mountain lv when it has feats that range from small island to island lvl & Natsu scales to island lvl feats from much weaker characters.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: That wasn't a casual attack from natsu but OK. It still doesn't chance the fact that that was one of natsu's strongest technique.

And I never said natsu was casually island level, the feat would be island level cuz natsu put some effort into the attack and it was his strongest technique.

LichVanAstrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at Madara and Hashirama one shotting Aldoron.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Raziel2014

@el_directo_ said:

@raziel2014: I'm not all that good with calcs but 100 Million island level attacks being multi-continental doesn't make any sense IMO. There must be something wrong with ur calc.

And if that's really the case, then how the hell is anybody in the hst even continental? Maddy's meteors alone were already called country level by most people and those méteors were only island size, are u telling me 100 Million of those méteors would only be multi-continental? Lol 100 million of that stuff would cover the entire planet surface and some easily.

nope is pretty straight forward without anything to consider, ISland level starts at 1 Gigaton of Energy, if you were to multiply that by 100,000,000 you get 100,000,000 million Gigatons or 100 Petatons of Energy which is Multi Continental.

Planet level is usually in the Zettatons of energy

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: I know

Yes, he did put some effort but not full effort here him after the attack, he is not even breaking a sweat

No Caption Provided

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: @exauce: Alright mahn, I hear u. I still think its island level but let's just agree to disagree cuz ngl u're a serious headache to debate with.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raziel2014: OK u know what? What kind of island starts at 1 gigaton? I mean the size, islands have different sizes, it could be from city size to even small country size. Tell me the size of island that requires 1gigaton to bust it.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: Yep I also think at full effort it island level+, Thank you for being respectful

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By UltimateSage
@el_directo_ said:

Both Iku's ad Csk feat of slicing a mountain is not small island lv lmao. The only reason you can't explain Natsu being island lv is because he's not and everyone else knows that. Never said I wouldn't accept it, I would logically have to accept it if it's reasonable portrayal along with evidence

I don't think you know how damage works in the first place. I'll use this chart here (it's really simple to follow): Attack potency

To be planet lv is to have 59.44 Zettatons in energy

Island Lv = 4.3 Gigatons( I'll use 5 gigaton just because)

100 million X 5G = 500,000,000 G

500m Gigatons would be the same as = 500,000 Teratons(1 teraton being small country lv)

500,000 Teratons would be the same as = 500 Petatons

This here literally outs it in the Multi-Continental lv range. The next lv after this would be Exatons (moon lv), 1 Exaton is 1,000 Petatons............not planet lv at all.

Juubidara's meteor were island size, madara created about 8 of them and people were already calling it small country level, now imagine 100million of those,

Do you know how meteors work????? The comparison here is moot and Madara's metors are laughably bigger than island sized lmao

keep telling urself its way above continental Lmao.

No, you keep telling yourself it's planet lv, the rest of us will laugh

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugh..that ^ is just cringe.

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By UltimateSage

^Can't explain favorite char being island lv, gets debunked by two people, runs away, simple defeated FT fanboy reaction lol

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Raziel2014

@el_directo_ said:

@raziel2014: OK u know what? What kind of island starts at 1 gigaton? I mean the size, islands have different sizes, it could be from city size to even small country size. Tell me the size of island that requires 1gigaton to bust it.

yes that is something to consider, but cities are also the same, and so are buildings, the label is given to make things easier.

you have to start somewhere, to destroy some cities like Tokyo requires many times more energy than 10+ Megatons which is usually the standard for City Level, even Pulverizing a 2km Mountain is lower than the energy needed to destroy Tokyo.

1 Gigaton of energy is quite a lot, if it were a Nuke is enough to destroy everything within 40+km and much more.

1 Gigaton is enough to fragment/destroy a island about 40km give or take, to completely erase it via Vaporisation or Pulverization is much higher.

450 Gigatons is enough to fragment a 600km Island which is Small Country Size.

CSK feat for example is about several hundred Megatons

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raziel2014: @raziel2014: I'm not really following you. In post #10, u said it would take 4gigatons to bust the smallest possible island.

Now my question is, what is the size of the smallest possible island? I'm pretty sure there are islands that are only city size and smaller. And I'm sure even u don't think natsu is only city level right? So u shouldn't be using the value of the lowest possible island to calc the feat. You should be using the equivalent of regular island level/size(which is where natsu sits at) and get the value or amount of energy it would take to bust said island(which logically should be way above 4gigatons which u mentioned early) then multiply by 100million and let's see the result.

iiKo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2nd form Jubi is the only thing that can do little bit of damage, but Aldoron still steps on all of them. Demolition Fist is also island level.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juubi is the only relavent one here

TDJakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iiko24: too overpowered. Saiyan saga characters one shot tje verse.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just hope this ends up being consistent so people can finally take ft seriously in terms of power scaling

Low key expecting natsu to oneshot it with the POF

But everyone is 100% useless if they try taking it out with raw power and not hax

Let's say the juubi's attacks are about 100x stronger than natsu's attack that would only give the juubi like 100 points in damage...so what,he still needs like a million more to take it down...juubi doesn't even have feats or any implications that he can fire up to 10-20 juubidama let alone a million.

I'll say only hax attacks can take him down unless we see a weakness from aldoron which can be exploited later in the future

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anything having multi continental AP and above would destroy it. And none of them in the list there is Multi continental only exception of 2nd form juubi whose AP is shown to be Small Planet level. 2nd form juubi might destroy it with multiple juubidamas.

NNT team if they can perform that combo move in the final battle with DK, that would destroy Aldron as well.

Bleach chars might destroy it but with multiple attacks by everyone and team work.

Don't see anyone in One piece beating it

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz: Why hating one piece like that my man

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2nd form Juubi has SHOWN small planet level AP... what fanfiction is this man reading?

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Haxxxz

@wanderez: for your ignorance the shinobi alliance head quarters clearly showed 2nd form juubi having chakra enough to form a another planet as shown on panel, clearly a small planet,Unless you think Big Booms = AP which is not.

But this confirms that you've never even read naruto properly to tell it a fan fiction when something was clearly shown and said on panel. Just to downplay naruto nothing more to your existence, oh yes also wanking bleach

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: well I don't hate one piece, if you think there's any who can take down aldron then please explain, I'll listen

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Wanderez

@haxxxz said:

@wanderez: for your ignorance the shinobi alliance head quarters clearly showed 2nd form juubi having chakra enough to form a another planet as shown on panel, clearly a small planet,Unless you think Big Booms = AP which is not.

Which means Juubi has planetary reserves of chakra. Chakra doesnt collerate to stats, get this nonsense outta here. And the funny thing is, exactly the Naruto fanboys think that big booms matter. Whats your point?

No Caption Provided

These guys must have chakra somewhat equal to Naruto's, they could keep up with him and only barely get knocked smh.

But this confirms that you've never even read naruto properly to tell it a fan fiction when something was clearly shown and said on panel. Just to downplay naruto nothing more to your existence, oh yes also wanking bleach

You surely are not the one to talk about wanking, just a while ago you said both Naruto and Ichigo are above planetary, you hypocrite.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: well yourself said juubi has planetary reserves of chakra.

Well yes both Naruto and ichigo are beyond planetary

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: dude hundred millions of meteor would destroy an entire planet easily.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Kingxix

@haxxxz: lol no one is taking down aldoron in one piece verse through strength. He could only by taken down by hax or planet level characters

TDJakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TDJakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers