• 147 results
Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Illuminated

@king_stranglehold_da_first: No they don't, of course Sentry WANTED Hulk to stop him, he didn't want to destroy everything he is not the bad guy, that doesn't change the fact that he was unable to stop himself. Kinda like how WWH at the end of it almost blew up the planet and was begging others to stop him. The difference is WWH still had some control and was holding back, while Sentry himself claimed how good it felt to finally let go.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illuminated:

You don't even realize that you JUST admitted that Sentry was letting Hulk hit him. Anyways Im out. I'll be back with that tweet.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Illuminated

@king_stranglehold_da_first: You don't realize the difference between wanting someone to fight you and you letting them take free shots at you. Ok, just try not to harass the writers too often over some random forum spats.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Supermanforever

@king_stranglehold_da_first said:

@jirou:

???

So now Im not allowed to use Sentry defeating MM(which there was context). Wow... Yall just proving my point.

Anwyays Im done here. I already made my case.

that has been debunked by the writer of that issue. But yeah lets wank it to death.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry wins, until Doomsday evolves past Sentry’s current state unless he can fully he cut loose Sentry will eventually loose.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever:

Dude what are you talking about? Debunked WHAT exactly.

Literaly wrtiter of the issue with molecule man clearly debunked it on twitter. But yet sentry wankers still make such claims to this date.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry wins, until Doomsday evolves past Sentry’s current state unless he can fully he cut loose Sentry will eventually loose.

doomsday at his best already is past sentry. HP doomsday destroyed wonder woman, wally west, kyle rayner, martian manhunter, orion and plastic man combined in two scans. All post crisis version. Tell me in what world people live thinking sentry could take on those guys combined and win. He had barely stalemate with world war hulk.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@supermanforever said:

@supermanforever:

Literaly wrtiter of the issue with molecule man clearly debunked it on twitter. But yet sentry wankers still make such claims to this date.

AGAIN DEBUNKED WHAT!??????

And you Sentry haters still make desperate claims with no back up. You keep stating that Molecule Man fight was debunked. What exactly was it that was debunked?? Michael Bendis(the writer) never "debunked" anything. Stop wasting my time.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

@supermanforever said:

@supermanforever:

And you Sentry haters still make desperate claims with no back up. You keep stating that Molecule Man fight was debunked. What exactly was it that was debunked?? Michael Bendis(the writer) never "debunked" anything. Stop wasting my time.

oh my god this should be so much fun... like i cant believe i get to be the one to do this.

ok heres the Molecule Man fight debunked

No Caption Provided

this was the molecule man Sentry defeated...

A Hallucinating man, who was scared of water and wanted to be found and defeated... woah such a feat. i guess that means Thor >Sentry since Thor killed him right?

No Caption Provided

boom Sentry is not a multiversal reality warper on par with Molecule Man...

thanks for playing.... i hope this erases any shred of credibility surrounding that molecule man feat. Molecule Man was obscenely weakened and was mentally unstable combined with the fact he wanted to be found and caught.

glad we had this talk... consider it debunked

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

I swear the anti-Sentry brigade stay making the most desperate arguments ever stated. This has been happening since 2009. Just look at denial, mental gymnastics and twisting in this thread. This is why I keep saying I'm going to wait for his ongoing. You cite evidence and break it down for them and still no good. You cite evidence that Sentry was weakened in his fight against Blue Marvel(even from writer). Still no good. You cite evidence(even from the writer) that Sentry's mental state was fractured, losing control of his powers and wanted Hulk to stop him. Nope, still no good. You ask your opponent REPEATEDLY to fetch you Doomsday resisting molecule manipulation. He ignores those request and instead tries to lowball Sentry's durability. You cite that the Void more than once manifested into his own entity and that the writer stated that it was also a physical fight, and show that the Sentry beat the Void on many occasions. Nope... Because the Sentry had a "special connection" even tho there is no evidence of that. And now someone is saying the Molecule Man fight was "debunked" by Michael Bendis and yet this guy can't even fetch me a tweet by Bendis stating so and so why should I take his word?

Nah... The Sentry ain't "overrated." You guys just don't like the idea of the Sentry coming close to beaing you guys favorite characters whether it be Doomsday, Hulk, Superman, etc. You guys are comic book spartans.

Loading Video...

This is why I exited out of the main "debate" in this thread. NO ONE has as of yet offered a good counter to my main request which was can Doomsday resist MM on the level of Sentry's and Dark Avenger's Molecule Man? But nope just going to wait for the ongoing.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@warlockmage said:
@supermanforever said:

@supermanforever:

oh my god this should be so much fun... like i cant believe i get to be the one to do this.

ok heres the Molecule Man fight debunked

No Caption Provided

this was the molecule man Sentry defeated...

A Hallucinating man, who was scared of water and wanted to be found and defeated... woah such a feat. i guess that means Thor >Sentry since Thor killed him right?

No Caption Provided

boom Sentry is not a multiversal reality warper on par with Molecule Man...

thanks for playing.... i hope this erases any shred of credibility surrounding that molecule man feat. Molecule Man was obscenely weakened and was mentally unstable combined with the fact he wanted to be found and caught.

glad we had this talk... consider it debunked

See people this is exactly what I am talking about. When in this thread did I state that Molecule man was multiversal during his fight with Sentry? Or that Sentry was multiversal? No, I in the very beginning and REPEATEDLY said that Molecule Man was NOT universal level during his fight with the Sentry but city level but that it was still impressive.

More importantly, I was among the FIRST to debunk the nonsense of Sentry being multiversal. I even went in MORE depth in how Molecule man was weakened.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/sentry/4005-1454/forums/the-sentry-vs-molecule-man-is-he-multiversal-1691067/

So again thanks for wasting my time and proving my point about the anti-Sentry brigade. And Brevoort was not the writer of that arc like that other poster was stating. And lastly Sentry ASKED Thor to kill him. You didn't debunk anything about the fight but just clarified that Molecule Man was obviously not at universal level.

Edit:

Not that I agree. Brevoort also said this...

No Caption Provided

Lastly, Molecule Man was also stated to have mental blocks and doubt himself. Its what prevents him from using his full power. This is nothing new.

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Sentry wins, he beat MM, and is easily Batman level.

TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the Sentry lowballing in here is crazy

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Kingant27

@supermanforever: Sentry’s mentally weakest state fought WWH despite letting loose he was at his weakest mentally which his powers are derived from.

Also Sentry has powers in his arsenal like Molecular Manipulation, ridiculous regeneration and revival abilities, Force fields etc.

These abilities I would say the Team don’t have to hold up which the Sentry does against Doomsday.

Maalik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maalik said:

Bringing up the void being able to regrow sentry from an atom as though it's relevant.........

Where is its stated that the Void does that for the Sentry? I swear many people here keep complaining about the Sentry being "overrated" and yet keep saying random stuff that has never been stated about the Sentry to lowball him.

Have you read dark avengers by any chance? LMFAO. Any time the sentry reforms it's because of the void and the context evidence supports that. Krlevenger explained that a while ago.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People get too caught up on the "Sentry beat Molecule Man" thing. It's important to remember that any 1 character can beat any other 1 character for many reasons, some of which might not be clear or at all explained in a storyline. Sometimes a character's powers just match up well against another, even if they are otherwise much less powerful. Or there might be special conditions (i.e. mental/psychological issues, being injured in some way, having a special rare weakness to a certain powerset, etc). So just because Sentry beat MM in one specific situation, doesnt mean Sentry can beat a totally different character.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@maalik said:
@maalik said:

Bringing up the void being able to regrow sentry from an atom as though it's relevant.........

Where is its stated that the Void does that for the Sentry? I swear many people here keep complaining about the Sentry being "overrated" and yet keep saying random stuff that has never been stated about the Sentry to lowball him.

Have you read dark avengers by any chance? LMFAO. Any time the sentry reforms it's because of the void and the context evidence supports that. Krlevenger explained that a while ago.

Yes, I have the ENTIRE arc(I read ANYTHING with Sentry in it).

I already explained to Krlevenger himself. So while I respect him no need to bring him up as neither he offered concrete evidence against this.

Bendis: "We've now unveiled all of our cards - about who the Sentry is and what his powers are. We've unveiled in Dark Avengers #12 that the Sentry, on top of his powers, has powers like the Molecule Man. He actually has the ability to craft / to form a reality from a molecular level. And that's where his powers have come from. [...] And there is no limit to the power level that he has."

Loading Video...

(Starts at 2:05)

Nowhere does Michael Bendis EVER mention the Void having an presence/influence on the Sentry reforming or Molecule powers. This again seems to be something people just made up as with many things that has to do with the Sentry.

Prior to that fight with Molecule Man the Sentry was already reforming(again WITHOUT the Void). When Morgana Le Fay erased him with her reality/time manipulation.

Lastly, the Deathseed Sentry was reforming. DSS who had no VOID! And before you say anything the Deathseed just boosts your power it doesn't give you any new ones. Because iirc we dont see Banshee or Grim Reaper showing regeneration. So again can you show me PROOF(maybe by Bendis himself) of Void allowing the Sentry to regenerate?

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@willpayton said:

People get too caught up on the "Sentry beat Molecule Man" thing. It's important to remember that any 1 character can beat any other 1 character for many reasons, some of which might not be clear or at all explained in a storyline. Sometimes a character's powers just match up well against another, even if they are otherwise much less powerful. Or there might be special conditions (i.e. mental/psychological issues, being injured in some way, having a special rare weakness to a certain powerset, etc). So just because Sentry beat MM in one specific situation, doesnt mean Sentry can beat a totally different character.

The Molecule Man that Sentry beat was not universal due to spending time in the raft and becoming mentally fractured. This was all under Bendis too. So there is an explanation if people read Bendis entire run of the Avengers. All I see is mental gymnastics from the anti-Sentry side.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@king_stranglehold_da_first:

Sentry never got KO'ed against World War Hulk and when he got knocked into orbit he immediately came back and bull rushed Blue Marvel to the ground. And like I said the Sentry was weakened in that arc. Next?

So every time Sentry got KOd he was weakened ? Looks like he is a weak and overrated characters and that is how writers want to write him. Not buying it since this is his best blunt force durability showing and it ends via a KO.

No Caption Provided

I know you are going to ignore these but whatever... Sentry Volume 2 issues 3 we learn that the Sentry is weak against energies from the Negative Zone.

I did not ignore anything I was waiting for your to bring some facts. How is it ignoring until something is presented now that you have, we can add it to another weakness after blunt force trauma.

"Hulk... I can't fight them all! I'm losing power--"

Which is why he needed the Hulk with him to go into the Negative Zone. In the Blue Marvel mini Anti-Man opened the Negative Zone portal releasing its energies in the real world.

And finally his writer confirms that his powers were screwed up during the fight.

You realise that the writer is stating it screws up with his powers, he is not stating its a straight up weakness. There is no confirmation on his durability being weak, it just messes up with his powers and abilities. There is no on panel confirmation for durability being lower.

"not the same king of weakness not the way I intended"

"Not like what kryptonite does to Superman"

And he did not even answer the question with a yes. Confirming the weakness in the battle.

He is in fact disagreeing with the user.

Dud I love you, I do not have to defeat your argument you did it for me.

Show me DD resisting MM.

What MM ?

he did nothing impressive and its been debunked on this thread and multiple others.

DD has instant regeneration. Your city level MM pales to 1 million nuclear blast instant regeneration. DD adapts easily to the weak MM and one shots. Where was MM in the fights where Sentry got KOd where was it against the Hulks ?

Try again...

No problem.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Another time duking it out with She Hulk forgetting all of his powers. In this situation where he is down on the ground to bad DD will one shot him.

No Caption Provided

Already addressed the first two instances. Next? And I don't remember Sentry being Ko'ed by Red Hulk either way it was written by Leob the same Leob that had Rulk beating down Odin Force Thor, Surfer and other characters. Next?

Not buying it. Got KOd due to his lack of blunt force durability, you can say next all you want we ain't moving pats the blunt force argument all the time he is getting dumped to the ground it was using blunt force. He got Kod by WWH and Loeb was writing it now I know but it was a blunt force attack. Sentry is not doing good in any of such cases.

That was Nor-Varrs gun. Either way the he got right back up. And like I stated the Sentry was losing control to the Void during that arc. Nor was that a mentally stable Sentry like in THIS fight. Next?

KOd. Again more mentally unstable BS. While he was getting KOd nicely he was stable. Not matter what happened to him in the arc. KO by a featless weapon.

The writer clearly states in clear English that it was retconned to an avatar whether you like it or not. Next?

Writers state it, but where in comics exactly ?

Scans or it did not happen.

Too bad it was an avatar.

Here is what writer said in your scan -

" I did not state it outright "

"does anyone remember it better than me"

Lol.

That was meant to show his healing factor since you brought up DD's one.

Healing factor that ends with a KO by punches to the face. Cool.

Either way I already stated to you the Sentry LET WW Hulk hit him repeatedly in the face. WHILE TALKING....

Even better its a clear cut durability limit. Sentry's bad he let him hit. Now we have how he fairs against Blunt force trauma.

The Hulk imo who has better striking feats than DD. Also a weakened Sentry immediately bull rushing Blue Marvel to the ground after being punched into orbit. Next?

Now that you stated your "Opinion". DD is better he two shotted Darskeid broke a mother box amped Supermans arm all of who have better blunt force durability then Sentry. Feats are great but we can scale Doomsday the guy who was going through the league without minimalistic effort. Now let me state my popular opinion Superman beats WWH.

I already explained the Blue Marvel and Hulk instance and so I'm not going to bother

Ok. Not my problem.

And I hope you are NOT trying to use that She Hulk instance to lowball the Sentry as he was toying with her.

Not lowballing just showing how he does to blunt force attacks and forgets his abilities as he starts to fight. Remember that is She hulk, replace that with DD and he KOd Sentry.

So don't even bother as I have the FULL scans.

Good for you. I have cropped scans. Good for me.

Addressing MM, while Paul Jenkins stated that the Sentry always had MM(we seem him transforming regular clothes into his costume

Transforming your clothes another useless feat.

among other things), we don't see it in combat until he faces Molecule Man which was after those fights you mentioned. However, we see it AGAIN during Uncanny Avengers where DSS creates sand monsters to attack the Wasp. We even see him using the ground to trap the Wasp.

I am not saying his MM is not impressive. I just said probability of him using right out of the bat are very very less and he is not having the luxury survive the blunt force trauma Doomsday will be injecting on his face.

Iron Man hurt him, She hulk hurt him, Blue Marvel Kod him, Red Hulk KOd him, WWH KOd him. All that hurting and KOing ends due to blunt force trauma.

I still see ZERO arguments on how DD can resist being atomized.

The MM against a weak MM has been debunked all to many times and that is Sentry's best feat with it, far from an opening strategy and that is all that is going on for him. Too bad Doomsday can use his poisonous bone claws to stagger him and then KO him into submission using punches.

Neither can the Sentry be killed. Your point?

Sentry can be KOd.

As for the amp heat vison. Nice. However, still waiting for DD being able to resist MM.

Instant regeneration. Does Sentry have any feats to effect a character using MM who has instantly healing up from 1 million nukes on his face and HV from a Superman who was amped.

And can DD even tank planet busting energy blasts that the Sentry is capable of doing(while holding back)? And as for "where" read the scans I already posted to you including one YOU tried to deny.

Sentry is not a planet buster come at me!! lol and what energy blasts ?

You say two DIFFERENT LEVELS while saying the SAME characters. lol. Which one is it? I swear people who try to lowball the Sentry using the Void stay contradicting themselves.

Lowballing to you, their operation level is totally different.

No its not irrelevant as the Sentry has been shown to defeat teambusters.

Doomsday just two shotted a teambuster. He defeated MMH, kyle rayner, Flash, Superman , Wonder Woman.

What you gonna say the Sentry has been able to defeat the Void due to some "special connections?"

Yes. Its not relevant too.

The Sentry being more hax means he doesn't have to play DD game in taking the fight physical.

Doomsday will play physical though and Sentry just how he fights will start getting physical right out the bat, there is literally nothing to suggest he uses his hax right of the bat and DD is not She Hulk once Doomsday starts beating Sentry he two three shots him.

He has other options such as MM, telepathy, destructive energy blasts and others. And imo Sentry's regeneration is much more impressive than DD's.

Yeah I am aware of his options. I already posted scans of Doomsday adapting mid fight, Sentry got KOd his regeneration does not help him from KO at all. DD is instantly healing on panel from 1 million nukes etc. DD is more impressive but thanks for stating your opinion. Fact is DD can two shot him.

"Sentry<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Superman in blunt force trauma resistance".

He is taking crap from guys who Superman and DD will no sell and have no sold.

And none of your scans shows DD resisting being atomized. And like I said the Sentry doesn't even have to kill him.

Lets see -

• · Adapting to one shot a being of pure energy after no selling all his energy based attacks.
  • · Adapts and gets retractable bone claws that he can shoot out and they are poisonous.
  • · Adapts once again to SBoys Tactile Telekinesis and starts using that ability slowly.
  • · HP Doomsday adapts to brain shutdown via auditory senses overload this just basic evolution that he does in mid battle.
  • · Doomsday adapts to flight.
  • · Adapts to a nervous system shutdown in the midst of the battle.
  • · HP Doomsday instantly regenerates from amped Supermans HV.

Still waiting for DD's defense against MM or even telepathy for tat matter. And are you paying attention to this debate? Stable Sentry IS in this match.

MMH is much above Sentry in telepathy he was not able to do anything to Doomsday who KOd him.

Doomsday adapts to MMHs phasing powers.

No Caption Provided

Doomsday adapts and learns Eradictors energy projection.

No Caption Provided

Wherever Doomsday went he went on with a no selling and adapting to their powers etc. Doomsday still adapts and one-two shots.

Sentry has Hax but HP Doomsday has adaptation to various typed of abilities in midst of battles and apart from those feats he has instant regeneration, Sentry is physically outclassed he does not fair to blunt force trauma good at all was on the ground hurt by punches of the likes of She Hulk. Doomsday is able to no sell much more powerful characters. Doomsday opens up with blunt force trauma on Sentry and he one or two shots.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@empressofdread:

Said I was done with this debate as none of us are ever going to agree. Like I said just waiting for the Sentry's ongoing to prove what I have been saying correct as based on the exchanges from Lemire(on twitter) and what he has been saying in general, he's going to be writing the Sentry like the Age of Sentry/Marvel Knights version(which is BIG). So until then I'm gonna tryand stay outta any Sentry related battle discussions.

If you wanna say you won then fine by me.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday curbstomps. People think Sentry can beat a character that soloed the Pre 52 Justice League?

The_Dog_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By The_Dog_of_War

I think Doomsday could potentially knock out Sentry since he was able to manhandle a Mother Box enhanced Superman.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever said:

@supermanforever:

That sentry never was anything close to molecule man at anything.

He clearly stated that beating molecule didnt make him something else other than what he was. Want me to show the scan aswell? You are the only wasting time with shitty debunked claims.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the Sentry lowballing in here is crazy

quite the opposite.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever said:

@supermanforever:

That sentry never was anything close to molecule man at anything.

He clearly stated that beating molecule didnt make him something else other than what he was. Want me to show the scan aswell? You are the only wasting time with shitty debunked claims.

I don't know why I'm responding when you are borderline trolling and keep being vague. In order for something to be debunked, I would have had to have argued that the Sentry was "something else other than what he was." I already stated/admitted in my firsts few post in this thread that the Molecule Man that Sentry fought had mental blocks and was not at his best but just city level. I even posted my thread in here showing why both you and @warlockmage are wasting yall time because I a while ago went more in depth in how Molecule Man was weakened during that fight.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/sentry/4005-1454/forums/the-sentry-vs-molecule-man-is-he-multiversal-1691067/

So you don't have to waste anyones time showing any scans. At this rate you're just arguing just to argue which is coming off as borderline trolling. Fact is during the Dark Avengers beat and overpowered Molecule Man whether MM was city level, universal or multiversal. It happened. So all you guys that are butthurt about gotta deal with it. *shrugs*

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Supermanforever

@king_stranglehold_da_first: im trolling? lol more like you are wanking sentry. "all you butthurts". The only one who seem to be butthurt is you trying to ignore what really writer said. So since you are gonna be wanking sentry no matter what even ignoring context. Dont even bother tagging me since, arguuing with brick wall will just waste my time.

BigBryant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@bigbryant said:

@king_stranglehold_da_first: You are the epitome of bad debating on the site my friend.

I find you of all people are saying this when many called you out on that struggle of a thread you made full of out of context scans. Why because I'm not going along with the crowd? I don't care what you or anyone else call me as long as I am going along with the facts and not cheerleading.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@supermanforever said:

@king_stranglehold_da_first: im trolling? lol more like you are wanking sentry. "all you butthurts". The only one who seem to be butthurt is you trying to ignore what really writer said. So since you are gonna be wanking sentry no matter what even ignoring context. Dont even bother tagging me since, arguuing with brick wall will just waste my time.

First of all you were the one who FIRST responded to me with your nonsense. The reason why you are borderline trolling right now because you're repeating the same stuff that I already addressed. You're keep bringing up the writer(assuming that Brevoort scan posted) when Brevoort was not the writer of that arc and he's not saying what you are saying. Assuming you mean this scan.

No Caption Provided

Brevoort is not "debunking the fight" whatever that means. What he is saying it is not out of the realm of possibility of Sentry beating Molecule Man since others have and there were context. He brings up the F4 and Iron-Man beating Molecule man in the past. Most likely due to prep because that's how they defeated him. Fact is Sentry did not use prep or tricks to defeat Molecule Man. We see ON PANEL of him defeating Molecule Man. Secondly Brevoort also posted this.

No Caption Provided

The first scan wasn't "debunking the fight" but was trying to debunk whether or not the Sentry is multiversal which he obviously is NOT. I tell you Brevoort was NOT the writer of that arc and yet you continue repeating the same thing. I ask you what EXACTLY about the fight was "debunked" and you can only come up with vague answers. Thirdly you claim that I am "wanking" the Sentry and ignoring context, when I myself in my first few post ADMITTED that the Sentry fought a weakened Molecule Man(only city level based on the feats he was doing in Dark Avengers), I even posted this link to my thread where I go in depth(with information if you bothered to click the link) on how I try disprove that the Sentry fought a multiversal/universal Molecule Man but just a city level version.

This is why I am calling your posts borderline trolling. I dropped out the debate a long time ago in this thread and even told @empressofdread and @illuminated that if they wanna take the win then fine by me because we'll never come to an agreement and I'd rather wait until the Sentry gets more defined feats. You on the other hand keep tagging me back in here and when I TRY and to addresses your posts in full detail as I can instead you continue to throw false projections at me, ignore what I have already addressed and repeat the same vague statements that I answered. Yeah, I definitely wont be tagging you

@jashro44@god_spawn is this really the quality of the battle boards since I came back?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first: and why are you tagging me I stopped responding to your posts long back since you did not want to debate further ? Hey, if you have problem with other users I am not to blame for it. Its not a win or loss game I was debating perfectly fine with you, I addressed all of your posts with scans and showings from both sides. If that's the kind of opinion you want to have about every person who debates or argues with you then I really can not help you. Just so that we are clear you started the debate with me.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@empressofdread said:

@king_stranglehold_da_first: and why are you tagging me I stopped responding to your posts long back since you did not want to debate further ? Hey, if you have problem with other users I am not to blame for it. Its not a win or loss game I was debating perfectly fine with you, I addressed all of your posts with scans and showings from both sides. If that's the kind of opinion you want to have about every person who debates or argues with you then I really can not help you. Just so that we are clear you started the debate with me.

No. I was just saying to that poster(who claims that I am wanking the Sentry/posting fights out of context) that I gave you the win and would rather wait for more feats. Not blaming you or anything but I keep getting tagged back in here. Sorry if I tagged you back in here. Anyways, he's trying to paint me as some delusional fanboy while I try and explain to him that I am NOT doing what he thinks I'm doing.

Question... Didn't I bring up in our debate that Molecule Man was only a city warper? And I didn't mention Molecule Man being multiversal/universal right? Not coming at you just want that other poster to see.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first: Then he is wrong you are not a delusional fanboy it it makes you feel any better. Well I thought you were blaming me as well for degrading the quality of the battle boards - because you said this "this really the quality of the battle boards since I came back?".

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first: Then he is wrong you are not a delusional fanboy it it makes you feel any better. Well I thought you were blaming me as well for degrading the quality of the battle boards - because you said this "this really the quality of the battle boards since I came back?".

No I wasn't blaming you that was directed at him. I keep trying to tell him that I LITERALLY made a thread debunking the Sentry wanking of the character fighting a powerful Molecule Man(universal/multiversal) and I LITERALLY used that Brevoort scan(they keep posting) as one of my sources. In that thread I linked I even go into details how MM had mental blocks since staying in the raft and so his powers fractured(I posted some handbook scans stating so). So what is he talking about?

The reason why I still find the MM fight impressive is that because while MM was only city level(based on feats during that arc), the Sentry was still able to overpower him at his own game. Of course the Sentry wouldn't be able to be current Molecule Man who doesn't have mental blocks and is argued to be omniversal.

Anyways, apologize for tagging you back in here. Glad you of all people understand what I am saying and not throwing false projections.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omg, this needs to stop!!! I meant, do you dbz’ fans even know about Doomaday? Doomsday’s weakest incarnation killed Superman, who is literally infinite! Infinite=omnipotent so doomsday killed omnipotent already, that makes him omnipotent++. Hp doomsday is literally the most powerful doomsday ever, he was curbstomping several omnipotent beings and was only defeated due to plot! He would curbstomp sentry with ease. I meant, sentry isn’t even an alien, he was just a guard in red ribbon army. Doomsday would destroy him no competition at all.

On topic: Sentey probabaly wins this.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

DD

CryoModeste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Even normal Doomsday beats Sentry

HP Doomsday? Slaughter

Avatar image for divinepixelbook
DivinePixelBook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday Smites

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 takenstew22  Moderator

Doomsday.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Doomsday.

Terminator2938

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#144  Edited By Supermanthor

You need void to win this for sentry

Avatar image for averageusersalt
AverageUsersAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday throws Sentry into the sun. Unless Sentry is miles miles miles above Superman (Which he isn’t) than Doomsday wins

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup spite match

Doomsday has no chance vs a omniversal reality warper

You are joking aren't you? Sentry isn't omniversal.

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday beats real superman so why would be lose to the knockoff

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers