bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By bdelloidgrain2

@theottoman709 said:

Kratos stomps the hell out of Marvel Thor. Kratos is high multiverse+ 5D.

No clue where you got this from. Mind explaining?

On topic, comic Thor stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cb3fdda884d4
deactivated-5cb3fdda884d4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Last a good 10 seconds. More if Thor is being nice.

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor bust him open like a freaking Piñata!

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor punches him to the Sun.

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bdelloidgrain2: Did you not read my earlier replies explaining why and showing my sources of information?

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshua755: That link shows how ignorant the people are of the GOW omniverse. Watch this https://youtu.be/d-uLBrNNlDI

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bdelloidgrain2: Don't bother. The premise of the video is Nyx is universal (nothing to support this, to be honest), Helios can repel her (so Helios > Nyx), Zeus > Helios, Kratos with a massive amp > Zeus >>>>>>>> Kratos.

Helios and Zeus lack any feats even putting them on continent level in terms of power, so the whole premise is faulty. Even assuming Helios > Nyx, this would only relate to the basic geography of Greece itself and not anywhere else, so Nyx and Helios' power is limited to perhaps half a planet at best. Even if they were on the level the guy in the video claims, Kratos was only able to compete with them due to equipment and a massive amp once said equipment was destroyed, so any scaling off of those two is utterly redundant.

@theottoman709 Btw, bit of a flaw in your argument that I found after a few Google searches:

https://twitter.com/corybarlog/status/928846268708806658

"All myths are creation stories from different cultures. Most cultures were separated by geography so in our world they all exist together from the beginning of time, just in different locations."

So clearly they are not separate universes, only regions.

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakofdawn: You took that out of context casually lol. Come to Discord please so that we can explain the GOW verse. I’ve talked about this multiple times on with them, and including the guy who created the videos and the evidence. He would be eager to help you on GOW

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakofdawn: Also there’s a video about that lol https://youtu.be/alZzIFdcPas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theottoman709: Interesting how neither of you can stay on the website to explain how I took it out of context. I can post a couple more quotes, if you'd prefer. That video is a fan's theory and contradicts the word of god (Barlog), which is pretty explicit in its meaning.

Each region is to its inhabitants a universe as it's all they know. This is accurate in a historical context as many religious followers denied the existence of other regions or believed their gods created them at a later date. This region, while essentially a universe in that it's all they know, is not a universe.

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By theottoman709

@breakofdawn: It’s a lot better on Discord by miles. And the guy who made the video would rather explain there, because Comic Vine is fodder frankly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theottoman709: I mean he's grasping at straws throughout the video so clearly his debating skills aren't as top notch as you revere them to be. He contradicts the words of the very creator of the series who explicitly states otherwise.

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakofdawn: If you know you beat him, come to Discord and debate him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theottoman709: And I should do so because? My ego isn't so pathetic that I feel threatened by someone who can't even back up his points without forcing someone to come to his own turf or who can't accept when his favourite character isn't on the level he's wanked him up to be.

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakofdawn: It’s not that. I literally referenced everything you said in this forum and they want to talk to you. They even allow voice chat lol. Also so you’re performing a false dilemma fallacy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theottoman709: Then they can come to CV or get you to post their arguments. I don't have Discord and I'm not making an account just to debunk some Kratos hype, lol.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So basically someone on discord automatically knows his fan theory is being debunked bad and also that Thor, though usually beaten by people around solar system level, also has things even better than a Kratos after being wanked to the same extent of what it can be on. I am curious who that guy is.

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By theottoman709

@chad_duby: Go debate on Discord. And he has the evidence that proves his claims

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby: You know what Discord is. Just download it, and I’ll refer you the link.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakofdawn: So in summary, instead of proving yourself, you’re content with sitting back and shutting up.

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for theserbianempire
TheSerbianEmpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theottoman709: Helios is universal, the catapult that threw him off obviously had to be multi galaxy bare minimum to effect him at all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theottoman709: Interesting choice of words considering you've proven incapable of refuting any of the points I've raised with any actual proof besides vague conjecture. Pot, kettle, black.

Avatar image for theserbianempire
TheSerbianEmpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakofdawn: See, they always say due to the games engine and the price and whatnot, they cant depict kratos as his true self. Yet in novels and comics which dont have this issue he is at best planetary if we use statements.

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby: YouTube type “Realm of Splash”, toggle into his bio, link into his Discord and accept invite. Talk on the debate-chat or bathtub

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bdelloidgrain2: Don't bother. The premise of the video is Nyx is universal (nothing to support this, to be honest), Helios can repel her (so Helios > Nyx), Zeus > Helios, Kratos with a massive amp > Zeus >>>>>>>> Kratos.

Helios and Zeus lack any feats even putting them on continent level in terms of power, so the whole premise is faulty. Even assuming Helios > Nyx, this would only relate to the basic geography of Greece itself and not anywhere else, so Nyx and Helios' power is limited to perhaps half a planet at best. Even if they were on the level the guy in the video claims, Kratos was only able to compete with them due to equipment and a massive amp once said equipment was destroyed, so any scaling off of those two is utterly redundant.

@theottoman709 Btw, bit of a flaw in your argument that I found after a few Google searches:

https://twitter.com/corybarlog/status/928846268708806658

"All myths are creation stories from different cultures. Most cultures were separated by geography so in our world they all exist together from the beginning of time, just in different locations."

So clearly they are not separate universes, only regions.

Gotcha thanks. So, what you are telling me is Kratos is not universal and that Thor stomps.

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

Is Thor resistant to transmutation? Wouldn't Medusa's gaze 1 shot?

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos is universal thooooooooooo

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bdelloidgrain2: Couldn’t copy and paste the link. Plus you have to create an account to it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theottoman709: I have to thank you. Just checked the Youtube comments and saw how he went full on keyboard warrior with some guy for disagreeing with him and pointing out the obviously clutching at straws in his argument. I don't think I've seen someone get that worked up and toxic over a debate for a long time, so cheers for the laugh.

theottoman709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By theottoman709

@breakofdawn: Which video? It’s Comic Vine as the topic isn’t it? Also, are you mistaking poisonous personality with competition? Splash is very competitive but toxic he is not. In my opinion that would be occasionally Chuck and Seth the Programmer, nothing against them, but it’s clear they don’t even like DC at all, they downplay that lore crazily.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa
deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theottoman709: I have to thank you. Just checked the Youtube comments and saw how he went full on keyboard warrior with some guy for disagreeing with him and pointing out the obviously clutching at straws in his argument. I don't think I've seen someone get that worked up and toxic over a debate for a long time, so cheers for the laugh.

which video