Posted by MrViking (809 posts) 29 days, 8 hours ago

Poll: How strong the Prime Soul King ? (27 votes)

Galaxy lv 22%
Multi-Galaxy lv 0%
Universe lv 11%
Multi Universe lv 7%
Multiverse lv 11%
Hyperverse lv 48%

I mean The Soul King from bleach , before creating the realms , at his Prime ?

If Ywach after absorbing his weakest version , can cover 3 at least galaxy sized dimension with his reatsu ,

how strong was the Prime version of soul King ?

Please share your opinion with us , and write down . If your not a troll or lowballer , thx .

Avatar image for tylermacdonald9
#2 Posted by TylerMacdonald9 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

Outerverse level. Basic Shinigami are already multidimensional beings.

#4 Posted by MrViking (809 posts) - - Show Bio

Please , stop trolling and lowballing , thx .

#5 Edited by MindingMuffin (350 posts) - - Show Bio

Multi-planetary, anything more is speculation and guesswork about Gremmy's portal showing stars.

seeing as this is a wank poll I'll vote hyperverse.

#7 Posted by El_directo_ (600 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude where is planet - multi planet level?

U started with galaxy?

Ur post definitely looks like u're trolling.

Better stop giving bleach fans a bad name on this site.

#8 Posted by Jko1 (3028 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone tag the mods.

#9 Posted by MrViking (809 posts) - - Show Bio

@el_directo_: U know that the desructive power depends on the reatsu lv ?

Weaker SK one shoted planet sized menos , this vote is about Prime SK , before creating the realms .

#10 Posted by UltraShaggy (797 posts) - - Show Bio

Since from the dimensions that Ywach can destroy with just mere reatsu , 2 of time likely galaxy sized and 1 universe sized , after he absorbed the weak version of SK ,

I think Multiverse woud be The maximum and Multi universe the minimum if we want to choose what buster tier is the Prime SK.

#11 Posted by Helloman (29710 posts) - - Show Bio

Not stronger than any top tier from Naruto.

#12 Posted by MindingMuffin (350 posts) - - Show Bio

Since from the dimensions that Ywach can destroy with just mere reatsu , 2 of time likely galaxy sized and 1 universe sized , after he absorbed the weak version of SK ,

I think Multiverse woud be The maximum and Multi universe the minimum if we want to choose what buster tier is the Prime SK.

@mrviking said:

Weaker SK one shoted planet sized menos , this vote is about Prime SK , before creating the realms .

nice alts, you didn't even bother to change how you type.

#13 Posted by UltraShaggy (797 posts) - - Show Bio

@mindingmuffin:

@ultrashaggy said:

@mrviking said:

nice alts, you didn't even bother to change how you type.

Keep your insults for yourself ...

And dont compare me with the viking weirdo .

#14 Posted by TheEmperor95 (1361 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Blackice709 (1763 posts) - - Show Bio

ask kubo

#16 Posted by MindingMuffin (350 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrashaggy: Lol you should be banned for making alts and commenting in your own thread to try and sway opinion.

#17 Posted by ZeromusEG (161 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude where is planet - multi planet level?

U started with galaxy?

Multi-planetary, anything more is speculation and guesswork about Gremmy's portal showing stars.

seeing as this is a wank poll I'll vote hyperverse.

#18 Posted by cromulor (2216 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyond fiction

#19 Posted by SolidShadow134 (76 posts) - - Show Bio

not stronger than monika from doki doki club

#20 Posted by Gaoron (8784 posts) - - Show Bio

Souls crushes all lolis from Umineko.

#21 Posted by UltraShaggy (797 posts) - - Show Bio

@mindingmuffin: You shoud be banned for trolling , and insulting users ....

Also you just insulting and calling users "alt" and post 0 thing thats can debunk the other statemants , nice .

#22 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17420 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrviking: Soul King never busted a planet sized Menos from what I’ve seen. I keep asking for the quote that proves it and nobody has given it to me. Someone said the proof was that he turned it into the sands of hueco mundo, which would only be planet surface level.

#23 Posted by Jieldre (49 posts) - - Show Bio

this is retarded

#24 Posted by TheEmperor95 (1361 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: the body of the menos became hueco mundo. It's body then turned into the sand and birthed hollows.

Hueco mundo didn't exist before the dimensions were split. The body of the menos was used to create hueco mundo and hueco mundo has a moon.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/9yvpl8/bleach_tybw_manga_sequel_novel_cant_fear_your_own/#ampf=undefined

That's all of the novels. Which I sent to you before

#25 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17420 posts) - - Show Bio

@theemperor95: I’m not going to spend my time looking through the novels. Copy and paste the quotes.

#26 Posted by TheEmperor95 (1361 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: its spread out over a couple chapters. If you really wanted to know it bad enough you'd read through volume 3 which is where it's at.

People tell you that the menos is the size of the planet and you say it can't be but don't want to read it to find

#27 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17420 posts) - - Show Bio

@theemperor95: The only people I've seen say that are the people who have always tried to highball Bleach. I've never seen one person who had a conservative view post "I used to think Bleach characters weren't planet level, but then the novel changed my mind". I read one part of the novel that talked about the menos that someone posted, and I saw nothing that indicated it being the size of a planet. If it was planet sized that means it must have lived in space. I'm pretty sure it lived on the planet the soul king and all the other souls were on, which would mean it couldn't be planet sized, as it would just be covering the entire planet and there would be no room for any other soul.

#28 Posted by Undre (3207 posts) - - Show Bio

The royal families created the soul king. Their at least outerversal

#29 Edited by Raziel2014 (1294 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Large Planet to Star level, he did insta kill a Menos the Size of a Planet a cero from the creature would completely vaporize earth base on the cero used by every hollow in the series, the cero would cover at least 10 earths no problem.

other than that other is pure speculation i mean Yhwach did seem to be able to affect 3 world just by flexing his reaitsu if he were to actually use his power to attack the result would be catastrophic.

#30 Posted by TheEmperor95 (1361 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: so you mean to say none of the bleach low ballers have said that it's planet sized? I'm about as conservative as it gets. I've never though of any bleach character as planet sized except for yhwach. Anyone who thinks he isn't planetary is ridiculous lowballer who probably puts bleach at multi mountain at best, say Lanza is sand level and still says the sereitei is city sized.

The planet that the soul king lived on was nothing like earth. For one it was split into 4 separate dimensions which means it must have been massive. You're under the impression that it was the same size as our planet when that is wrong. There are even planets in real life that are so large earth could fit in it's ocean if it had one.

The novels even mention how the world became stagnant when the menos was born because it was such an imbalance. The previous world was vastly different from the one in the manga

#31 Posted by TheEmperor95 (1361 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: the royal families didn't create the soul king

#32 Posted by UltimateSage (2607 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, the comments though.......lol

I'mma guess multi-planet level since he should be above planet lv yhwach. Anything higher is just..........hype.

#33 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17420 posts) - - Show Bio

@theemperor95:

so you mean to say none of the bleach low ballers have said that it's planet sized? I'm about as conservative as it gets. I've never though of any bleach character as planet sized except for yhwach. Anyone who thinks he isn't planetary is ridiculous lowballer who probably puts bleach at multi mountain at best, say Lanza is sand level and still says the sereitei is city sized.

I think Yhwach can effect the entire planet, I just haven't seen any proof he can one shot planets like Frieza.

The planet that the soul king lived on was nothing like earth. For one it was split into 4 separate dimensions which means it must have been massive. You're under the impression that it was the same size as our planet when that is wrong. There are even planets in real life that are so large earth could fit in it's ocean if it had one.

Is there anything stating hueco mundo is even the same size as Earth and the soul society?

#34 Edited by Wanderez (1714 posts) - - Show Bio

The databook shows SS, Human world and HM having the same size. SS and the Human world are two sides of the same coin solely due to the reincarnation cycle. However they arent physically connected like two sides of a coin , HM and the Human world are.

They physically are two sides of a coin, thematically they aren't which is what SS and the Human world are.

HM didnt exist before SK created it out of that Menos he destroyed, thats a flat out planet feat.

#35 Edited by Kallekazikaze (527 posts) - - Show Bio

multiversal cuz he created the concept of life and death as he created the worlds

helps that they ltrly say that he was pretty much omnipotent

#36 Posted by TheEmperor95 (1361 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: I don't think he's one shotting it like frieza but he can still destroy it.

I'd have to search if it says that it's the same size but hueco mundo has a moon so it's at the very least comparable to the earth

#37 Edited by Godren (3682 posts) - - Show Bio

He made this via Almighty, and instantly killed then transmuted the hollow that would later become Hueco mundo and after that made the moon for the dimension.

No Caption Provided

#38 Posted by drgnx (3965 posts) - - Show Bio

not a battle

#39 Edited by weebbicboi (1076 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao at any Bleach characters being stronger than Planet level (AP)

Avatar image for cocoussybreaker
#40 Posted by CocoUssyBreaker (1696 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao at any Bleach characters being stronger than Planet level (AP)

Such downplayed. Lore says otherwise, you know that thing going on for Dovahkiin and mostly every fiction supported by Light Novels. GG.