How strong is g5 Bajrang gun (monkey King gun) DC Feat [op chp1050] SPOILERS!

War_monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By War_monger
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dc feat (spoilers) :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Correct me if I'm wrong. Did Luffy punched Kaido and Big Mom so hard they pierced through upper continental crust and reached magma chamber?

Dramus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Country + probs.

DankSinatra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DankSinatra

@hydratedfubuki6: nah, luffy only did that to Kaido. Big moms was due to law and kid. Though the crater that lead to the magma chamber was from law. But the map does show how large the hole luffy made is essentially the same size as laws and laws dwarfed mountains. So impressive on luffys side given size and depth(magma chambers tend to be 10-20km deep).

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hydratedfubuki6: Big Mom was already down there because Law created a giant attack that put her there when he and kidd defeated her

War_monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hydratedfubuki6:not bigmom just kaido only. Theres not enough info if he sent kaido through upper continental crust.

For context; depending on how large you have wano country to be, the range of the large fissures, underground explosion and the two long tube holes from this rough diagram of the feat could reach absurd lvls.

No Caption Provided

The white square box contains the whole of wano country surface land mass(not 100% size accurate)

I've seen wano size being argued to continental, multi continental and more on cv with the 1000ri statement

No Caption Provided

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to predict-- Moon lvl+ punch.

We are talking about an island size punch, hitting a town size dragon into the magma chambers of the planet, on an island that is for some bizarre reason elevated above sea level compared to other islands on the planet. Remember the big waterfall everyone had to climb up just to get into Wano's waters? Yeah that's what I am talkng about.

Another reason I claim Moon lvl, Luffy had to overpower Kaido's counter attack to not only overwhelm him but send him off with enough force to be drilled in the planet that deep. Honestly, I'm surprise the island didn't take any more damage from than that, unless the eruption at Udon is the damage.

Still haven't a clue what that eruption means. Are they coming back? Or did Luffy hit Kaido so hard that lava exploded up out of Udon from just the sheer force of that single punch?

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We are talking about an island size punch, hitting a town size dragon into the magma chambers of the planet, on an island that is for some bizarre reason elevated above sea level compared to other islands on the planet. Remember the big waterfall everyone had to climb up just to get into Wano's waters? Yeah that's what I am talkng about.

Another reason I claim Moon lvl, Luffy had to overpower Kaido's counter attack to not only overwhelm him but send him off with enough force to be drilled in the planet that deep. Honestly, I'm surprise the island didn't take any more damage from than that, unless the eruption at Udon is the damage.

Still haven't a clue what that eruption means. Are they coming back? Or did Luffy hit Kaido so hard that lava exploded up out of Udon from just the sheer force of that single punch?

I don't think that you understand how to interpret feats very well. Nothing in this feat comes close to Moon level.

DBSNormie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shouldn't it already be outerversal via toon force?

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

country level

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 cocacolaman  Moderator

Based on the looks of it, it's larger than the Chicxulub meteor and moving faster than it obviously so....

Zoken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The force of Bajrang Gun hitting Kaido at such speed is already calc'd to be continental.

Kaido got drilled to the ground so hard that he reached the magma chamber causing the magma to overflow and be thrown away at sea levels, resulting in a burst of magma, and an explosion that dwarfs onigashima itself.

OT: Multi Continental

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably in the country level range.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zoken:

The force of Bajrang Gun hitting Kaido at such speed is already calc'd to be continental.

Sounds like that calc was highballed to high heaven.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By alextheboss

@kajin_style: How does anything you said indicate moon+ level? It just indicates really strong. You gave no objective numbers or reasoning to why it could destroy the moon or more.

Jieldre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jieldre

I don't think that you understand how to interpret feats very well. Nothing in this feat comes close to Moon level.(1)

huntercuistot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Multi-galaxy

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

country+

bloodyfoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By bloodyfoot

At the least continental+ for dc

There's about 3-4 dc feat from luffy just punching kaido down,all of which are at least country lvl

1. sending dragon kaido who's mounting sized pulverizing the ground that deep. 2. impact of kaido crashing into magma chamber creats a large explosion so large even while we only get to see half the dome shaped size of it from the panel it's still as big as the whole wano country top land mass from the map.

3.impact creates cracks about to tear down an area as large as wano country

4. The sea volcanic eruption, the top of the volcano mountain is so large it's bigger than the whole of udon prison mines (at down left part of the erupting volcano).

The destruction probably won't end in this chapter,next chapters we might see the whole borders collapse and even more volcanic eruption

Avatar image for deactivated-6467737f2e73b
deactivated-6467737f2e73b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: I see where you're going, and I dig it; sadly, to my knowledge, Luffy cant increase his mass, so comparing it to smaller meteors is a bit flawed.

MarPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL at moon level AP

OT:

• DC - Island
  • AP - small country
Marsz1pan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Potency is Country.

Good enough for me.

It's a good chance that even with that Kaido still ain't dead knowing Oda.

End of series Luffy could actually be Continental which is weird to think about.

MonvieZ3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MonvieZ3

DC - Large Country+, That tall mountain dwarfing Onigashima in height.

AP - Continental+ point blank to the ground but clashing with kaido really decreases his AP feats to Large Country+

Eminel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on the evidence I've seen, It's fairly to assume continental.

Thunder_Loki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monviez3 said:

DC - Large Country+, That tall mountain dwarfing Onigashima in height.

AP - Continental+ point blank to the ground but clashing with kaido really decreases his AP feats to Large Country+

Something like this.

Country-Continent lvl sound good if we count that Kaido was at least a city/mountain size Dragon who got send with such a insane force down with highspeed... That AP feat is insane and speaks for Luffy AP, since he not even hit the ground, it was just Kaido crushed into the magmar chamber from the sky.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is also a luffy who is worn out and not %100

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Continental

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bare minimum multi country to continental imo, luffy been at/above large island since dressrosa

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At least multi continental AP wise, among other things:

1) The tunnel that he drilled Kaido through is several times bigger than Wano (a proper country)'s length, and it's width is at least multi mountain lvl as we saw from Law's feat.

2) Made magma comparable to that volume move all the way upwards from the ocean to Wano. Insane KE wise.

3) Made several fissures comparable in volume to the main tunnel.

All as a side effect of punching Kaido, after overpowering Kaido's own attack.

OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

God Level

Coadamol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

barely island level fodders lmao

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Potency is Country.

Good enough for me.

It's a good chance that even with that Kaido still ain't dead knowing Oda.

End of series Luffy could actually be Continental which is weird to think about.

how is the potency only country when it trashed a character who literally no-sold island level and country level attacks before

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

At least multi continental AP wise, among other things:

1) The tunnel that he drilled Kaido through is several times bigger than Wano (a proper country)'s length, and it's width is at least multi mountain lvl as we saw from Law's feat.

2) Made magma comparable to that volume move all the way upwards from the ocean to Wano. Insane KE wise.

3) Made several fissures comparable in volume to the main tunnel.

All as a side effect of punching Kaido, after overpowering Kaido's own attack.

also adding that it caused continuous earthquakes that could be felt throughout wano

by a luffy that is worn out

Marsz1pan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Marsz1pan

@xebec:

I mean for me country is anywhere from like something small like say panama to like Russia lmao.

Continental to me is like the entirety or Asia or Africa. So no downplay here but I'm also not gunnar wank. Still a stupid powerful Physical attack no matter how you slice it. It was effectively pure potency.

Anyways my statement still stands mate.

Luffy is Island level Bare minimum to Large Country / Continental Max. I'm hella excited though

Eazy_Pezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Continental at least. The fissures alone are larger than Wano which is the size of a continent...

KaiserRebellion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The flaming dragon torch was pretty huge. It was comparable to island size fist. And luffy apparently caused a fissure in countries structure

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Continental to multi continental

Acoc base luffy was doing country level shit in Ap via hurting Hybrid kaido Amongst all of what we see is only luffy sending kaido flying AFTER overpowering Kaidos attack and not attacking directly meaning kaido absorbed the full force of the blow and we still get fissures dwarfing wano, kkg from Dressrosa on a massive scale basically

TheRealSJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TheRealSJ

Large Country - Continental seems sensible to be based off everything that attack did.

Glad to see One Piece is finally stepping up on feats.

I am not glad to see that Wano writing was sacrificed for it tho. The ending was mediocre

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xebec:

I mean for me country is anywhere from like something small like say panama to like Russia lmao.

Continental to me is like the entirety or Asia or Africa. So no downplay here but I'm also not gunnar wank. Still a stupid powerful Physical attack no matter how you slice it. It was effectively pure potency.

Anyways my statement still stands mate.

Luffy is Island level Bare minimum to Large Country / Continental Max. I'm hella excited though

i mean i get what you mean by that, but the "country is anything up to Russia" logic doesn't really make sense

Russia is bigger than some continents lol

but i get what you meant by it now

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Large Country - Continental seems sensible to be based off everything that attack did.

I am not glad to see that Wano writing was sacrificed for it tho. The ending was mediocre

i think the only part about it that i found mid was the Kaido flashback and the way Oda drew the impact of the attack last chapter, it really lacked that "it" factor

other than that i don't see what's wrong with the fight itself

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easily a continental - multi continental feat

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xebec said:
@therealsj said:

i think the only part about it that i found mid was the Kaido flashback and the way Oda drew the impact of the attack last chapter, it really lacked that "it" factor

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Who says this is the "ending"?

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Xebec

@shirso said:
@xebec said:
@therealsj said:

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Who says this is the "ending"?

ohnonononono

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Avatar image for deactivated-63056cb90ac15
deactivated-63056cb90ac15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Large Planet level scaling to Whitebeard who can bust the planet with the Gura Gura no Mi.

OmniReal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@universalnaruto: Cap Whitebeard is star level and Luffy>Whitebeard thus making Luffy boundless with a lowball.

PaleBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

This shot clearly makes it look like the thickness and width of the the rock Kaido fragmented is around his size. So in order to calc the weight of stone that was fragmented, you got 2 dimensions already.

I would eyeball the length to around 20km, just eyeballing and not doing anything calcy, though.

This would make the total weight of the fragmented stone around 3520000000 kgs or 3520000000000 grams/cubic centimeters.

Fragmentations is equal to 8 joule per centimer, so that's around 2.816e+13 joule or around 6.7 megaton tnt which is town level. That's supposed to be town level according to vsbattles. But it is doesn't really mean anything considering the fact that:

1. There's a probiblity that the width and thickness the hole get smaller as Kaido went through it.

2. It's only the calc of the amount of destruction caused by Kaido falling down, not factors in Luffy punching him from a relatively large distance.

Anyway this should be around like large island level to me, it fits well with what OP verse has shown, pretty well.

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too soon too make any solid conclusions until we get some better visuals comparing the fissures, Magma dome, tunnels etc. to wano’s size to better scale because for now it doesn’t seem to be drawn to scale, and we know how writers are very inconsistent with visuals and their true intentions of the strength for characters are usually far below what the fan-base speculates, this could be like Toneri’s Moon split all over again, where the split looked dozens of kilometers in width from a single visual from a far away perspective but is later shown several times to only be a few meters in width with close-up Visuals

Even if we take everything at face-value, Multi-Continental to moon level is absurd, that tall mountain shown on the surface is wider than the tunnels and fissures combined it’s only a few kilometers in width at best, and where is everybody getting the size of wano from? I’m pretty sure its size has never been confirmed