Posted by LoveEveryone (1116 posts) 7 months, 15 days ago

Poll: How strong do you think Kaido will be ? (25 votes)

Country - Continent Level 84%
Multi Continent - Moon Level 16%

Latest chapter has got me thinking how strong Kaido’s true power is

#1 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18464 posts) - - Show Bio

where is the mountain to island level option? lmao

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
#3 Posted by NinjaWarrior268 (12013 posts) - - Show Bio

Stronger than the Marines by hype. He's definetly got that final boss look and I can't imagine Oda wanting anyone besides Luffy beating him

#4 Edited by Raziel2014 (1350 posts) - - Show Bio

Island level like all Admirals and Yonko, even Garp who was said to be in the Top of The World In terms of Power while training could destroy a mountain for warm ups, if you take warm ups as humans do in weight lifting then Garp should be Island Level at best.

in Chapter 923 its seen that Kaido Vaporized the Tip part of the Mountain which can be calculated at City to Mountain Level and that was obvious a Drunk move without any care

#5 Posted by GateOfBabylon (4563 posts) - - Show Bio

Island to Country level, maybe. Most likely Island.

#6 Edited by Gaoron (9152 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, island to country is my guess

#7 Posted by SonDeathEater (1165 posts) - - Show Bio

large island+

should at the very least be stronger than Prime Chinjao

Not to mention, I have a feeling Kaido will fight Zunisha/Zou

#8 Posted by ZacharyTheRock (22 posts) - - Show Bio

0.000000001% of Base Goku's power level.

#9 Edited by omriamar (7068 posts) - - Show Bio

Max

#10 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8455 posts) - - Show Bio

Island level at best.

Avatar image for deactivated-5beeed406e9c9
#11 Posted by deactivated-5beeed406e9c9 (1473 posts) - - Show Bio

^^^

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
#12 Posted by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither of the options. Island sounds about right, maybe Island+

#13 Posted by Ninelven (222 posts) - - Show Bio

Large island - country level.

#14 Posted by Jieldre (118 posts) - - Show Bio

how can he be island at best. sheeshh

the lowball is ridiculous

#15 Posted by WhatamIseeing (1697 posts) - - Show Bio

moon level?

#16 Posted by Blueshoecant (1204 posts) - - Show Bio

Big Mom has disappointed. However, Kaido who was hyped long ago was very frightened, scared the sh*t out of him when she and bunch of her brats entered his territory and even then without Katakuri and Cracker.

OT:Kaido may be stronger than the WB but not to the full combined Forces of the Marines and the Warlords cannot defeat him

That Damn Kurozumi Orochi is just bluffing.

#17 Posted by shirso (4638 posts) - - Show Bio

At least country lvl

#18 Posted by MrViking (933 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe country - medium sized country

#19 Edited by SocaJunkie (8823 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering Prime Garp destroyed eight mountains as a warm-up and had CoA powerful enough to overpower ice continent level potency, country level seems fitting given that the generation after Roger’s: Linlin, Shanks and Kaidou appears to be weaker.

We know Kaidou and Linlin are more durable than Whitebeard given that blades shatter on the Beast’s and Big Mom’s skin whereas they go clean through Whitebeard.

#20 Edited by GrandTOAA (973 posts) - - Show Bio

@socajunkie: Kaido, Big Mom and Whitebeard were actually before Roger. He just got the Ponegraphs and became Pirate King, which Big Mom mentioned

#21 Edited by SocaJunkie (8823 posts) - - Show Bio

@grandtoaa: Ah yes, I misremembered that, they- Linlin and Kaidou were a part of the Rocks crew IIRC

#22 Posted by kgb725 (19550 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Yray (598 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely more than island lvl,you guys think the entire marine can't take down an island lvl character??.. no selling a barrage of G3 and g4 punches while in base already puts him above multi mountain casually and that was just his base with no Haki amp (just needed it to bypass luffys df) so here's how the scaling would go

Base kaido w/o Haki(island lvl)<<base with Haki<<<<hybrid form with Haki<<<<awakened hybrid form with possibly advanced Haki. It would make a lot of sense scaling wise and in-verse logic wise that he's at least country to continental lvl at full power that would explain why he's the strongest living creature and entire marine force can't challenge him

#24 Edited by SocaJunkie (8823 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: Contextually speaking they’re a shadow weaker given that an old, sick, life-supported Whitebeard was still considered the most powerful pirate in the world, likely due to his DF being pure destruction. WB was also one of the few who beat Kaidou and the Beast was angered at Newgate’s death because the old man was one of the few people who could beat him in a fight and therefore life became boring hence suicide.

Shanks is hyped to have the most powerful CoC in the current verse but his hype isn’t as high as Roger’s, additionally Shanks still sees Rayleigh as a father figure- of course this doesn’t reflect power as Shanks is more powerful than current Rayleigh- but it’s still worth mentioning.

Shanks also only stalemated an old, sick, life-supported Whitebeard so I find it far fetched a Prime (let’s say 26 years old) and healthy Newgate wouldn’t put him in his place. It’s telling that while he respects Shanks he still calls him ‘brat’

It might be a matter of opinion however I don’t find it ambiguous at all that Garp, Roger, Shiki, Sengoku, Rayleigh and Whitebeard are supposed to be stronger than current Emperors and those in their tier.

Rayleigh sat around binge drinking for twenty years after the Roger pirates disbanded, hadn’t even touched his sword in two decades yet he easily held off Kizaru plus managed to draw blood from him.

Prime Rayleigh at the peak of his First Mate role would have flattened Kizaru.

I’ll continue: Blackbeard before acquiring the Yami Yami gave Shanks scars and they’re thematic rivals...however a Teach w/Darkness fruit lost to an old, sick, life supported Whitebeard with two holes in him, hundreds of wounds, chest pumped full of magma and a quarter of his head burned off.

Then after two years training w/both the Yami and Gura he still isn’t ready to face Akainu and runs away. The same Akainu who also couldn’t beat Whitebeard.

#25 Edited by Enemybird (5151 posts) - - Show Bio

It really depends on how his Devil Fruit works in my opinion. I doubt he does anything beyond what we've seen destruction wise.