How strong do you think Galaxy garou will be ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Blannis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll How strong do you think Galaxy garou will be ? (176 votes)

Planetary 41%
Multi planetary 11%
Solar system 10%
Galaxy 16%
Universal 7%
Multiversal 14%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This look dope (the last chapter was redraw)

• 
Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou is already planet/small planet level without the God amp. He's probably getting multi planetary feats.

ZZGrizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mori444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Planetary+ undoubtedly, if the fight ends up happening in another dimension or so and in space.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 takenstew22  Moderator
Giojoestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm glad murata changed that ass ending he made a few weeks ago, so far he's looking way too different from the webcomic. Omniversal+ just by the design and according to my predictions, if he survives a serious move/punch it'll bump him up to low outerversal just below saitama and God

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see him this version of Garou being at around Solar System or Universal with wank.

benoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By benoma

I think Cosmic Garou will display star level to multi solar system feats att best, but God's true form will be around galaxy to maybe universal.

i have never been this excited for OMP chapter in decades!

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By alextheboss

Probably planet level, as in can completely destroy the Earth with one shot.

Sky__Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSJ3 Tier imo

Randomidk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly disappointed.

ZZGrizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man... some of these people are just lols.

Garou has 2 mountain feats. Thats it. Not quite sure how you guys are scaling his new form to multi-planetary already... but come on now.

ZZGrizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: they are also saying he beats cell now and is ssj3 tier

ZZGrizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: any power creep at that level right now would ruin the series imo.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator
@Aristeaus said:

Garou has 2 mountain feats. Thats it. Not quite sure how you guys are scaling his new form to multi-planetary already... but come on now.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is mountain level?

ZZGrizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: No but these guys just said garou can beat cell and is ssj3 tier without knowing any feats.

Randomidk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly disappointed.

Scrap this. I like how they gave Garou's webcomic personality back, but I can't say the same for the story itself. I'll just wait and see.

ZZGrizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not nearly as strong as opm fanboys think

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really like opm but this series is starting to get away from itself (it has been in 4 a while now) theses kinds of jumps in power causes apathy from a narrative perspective

OT: its too early to tell (planet+ would be my guess)

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure what is up with this fake OPM vs DB rivalry

Hoping he’s really strong, Murata hyped the scale for this fight so I want them to leave earth for a bit

ZZGrizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: I think opm fans want their to be a rivalry but we left them in the dust years ago LMAO

huntercuistot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Planet+ is reasonable.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weaker than Roshi still

ZZGrizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragegod: agreed. The feat from last chapter was never small planet lol.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zzgrizz: And it got nerfed since Murata is so ass he has to constantly pump out redraws for bad chapters

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I say strong enough to fodderize DBZ

universal he solos dbs.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By GangOrca
@zzgrizz said:

@ragegod: agreed. The feat from last chapter was never small planet lol.

It was moon level though.

Off-Topic: These recent chapters have really been a let down (story wise). I wouldn't say OPM has gone off the deep end like Fairy Tail, but this arc has been quite oversaturated which takes away from what should be very impactful moments.

tomlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By tomlas

@huntercuistot: indeed planet plus is reasonable four-arm monster GAROU already threatened earth with that extreme power attack fortunately Saitama was there to shrug-off majority of the force coming from that attack hence only the excess shock waves threatened earth.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is mountain level?

Little above it maybe. People acting like its moon/planet level are just funny. He destroyed a mountain and a little bit more, lets say a mountain and a half.

Anything else beyond that is just you using head cannon or fanboi logic.

It would be like saying if I punched a tree and it fell down and someone on the other side of the planet felt it. That is weird, but its still me just punching a tree. If my punch was planetary, it would do way more damage then a single tree.

naknoemo00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22 said:
@Aristeaus said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is mountain level?

Little above it maybe. People acting like its moon/planet level are just funny. He destroyed a mountain and a little bit more, lets say a mountain and a half.

Anything else beyond that is just you using head cannon or fanboi logic.

It would be like saying if I punched a tree and it fell down and someone on the other side of the planet felt it. That is weird, but its still me just punching a tree. If my punch was planetary, it would do way more damage then a single tree.

I really hope you're trolling.

Avatar image for asgardianweapon
asgardianweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: i'm not even a fan of OPM but the lack of logic of that hurts my brain ngl.

If the punch had energy enough to be felt in the other side of the earth it means even tho the energy gets progressively weaker it still was significant when it reached there.

Tl dr: not tree lvl

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator
@Aristeaus said:

Loading Video...
Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: i'm not even a fan of OPM but the lack of logic of that hurts my brain ngl.

If the punch had energy enough to be felt in the other side of the earth it means even tho the energy gets progressively weaker it still was significant when it reached there.

Again, no, because the initial damage would be far, far greater then a mountain collapsing.

What you are describing is the output being magnitudes larger then the input. That isn't how even basic logic works.

If you throw a kick with 500 lbs of force, you don't magically get to scale it to 1 million lbs of force, regardless of any other factors. That kick is 500 lbs of force. Period.

As such, Garou is mountain+ ish level. I know the OPM fanbois are trying, yet again, to scale Garou to some powerhouse, especially after the last chapter where he was confirmed to be mountain level.

aggrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianweapon said:

Again, no, because the initial damage would be far, far greater then a mountain collapsing.

What you are describing is the output being magnitudes larger then the input. That isn't how even basic logic works.

If you throw a kick with 500 lbs of force, you don't magically get to scale it to 1 million lbs of force, regardless of any other factors. That kick is 500 lbs of force. Period.

As such, Garou is mountain+ ish level. I know the OPM fanbois are trying, yet again, to scale Garou to some powerhouse, especially after the last chapter where he was confirmed to be mountain level.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-62efaa9d3d5ff
deactivated-62efaa9d3d5ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strong enough to get one shot by planet busting MCU Thor/Gorr

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianweapon said:

No Caption Provided

Blannis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianweapon said:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mahfire: for sure, the power creep is actually getting a little out of hand to be honest.

Half a year ago Garou wasn't that big a deal, now he stomps HST god tiers.

Blannis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Blannis

@mcu-defender333: webcomic opm is way above manga opm

Opm manga is really bad in term of story

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianweapon said:

That's literally not how it works

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Omega7373663
@Aristeaus said:
@asgardianweapon said:

That's literally not how it works

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Solid planet

huntercuistot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By huntercuistot
@mcu-defender333 said:

@mahfire: for sure, the power creep is actually getting a little out of hand to be honest.

Half a year ago Garou wasn't that big a deal, now he stomps HST god tiers.

Is it powercreep when Garou is basically a Super Saiyan ? Retarded power jumps is his main shtick. And now he's influenced by a higher being that could very well be the last boss of the whole show.

Avatar image for godlike_warrior
Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys it’s in the name and the picture itself

Galaxy Garou!