How powerful is this strike from MCU Surtur?

• 76 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By rajjarsalt
No Caption Provided

How'd it fare against DCEU Kryptonians, DCEU Karathen, MCU Celestials, and the like?

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The sheer weight of his sword should kill anyone on kryptonian level , and with additional force from surtur own strength it kill most CBM characters except, smallvill supes, Reeves Superman, dormmy ,IG users and cw tops(mxy and co)

Anybody below dies horribly

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

City/mountain level.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone but celestials die instantly

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 death4bunnies  Moderator

@rajjarsalt:

Id call it island level.....he stabbed dam near to the bottom of Asgard iirc.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably can kill everyone in MCU/DCEU save Dormammu (even Celestials if hits their brain). Celestial wouldn't lose to Surtur in an open fight though.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 takenstew22  Moderator
rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By rajjarsalt

@nn5 said:

Probably can kill everyone in MCU/DCEU save Dormammu (even Celestials if hits their brain). Celestial wouldn't lose to Surtur in an open fight though.

How close is Eson to Surtur in this open fight? Surtur also has the advantage of mountain-level durability feats, though Eson should swing hard enough to shatter mountains with that staff.

Even with Eson being much shorter and all.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: With Stone Eson would destroy Surtur. I'm talking here about stoneless Celestial as Ego's feats (expansion, terraforming his planet's surface) should give him a win against Surtur (though Ego has low showings as well, but I feel like it's due to him not taking Guardians seriously at first). Due to said low showings, the fight is debatable though.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nn5 said:

@rajjarsalt: With Stone Eson would destroy Surtur. I'm talking here about stoneless Celestial as Ego's feats (expansion, terraforming his planet's surface) should give him a win against Surtur (though Ego has low showings as well, but I feel like it's due to him not taking Guardians seriously at first). Due to said low showings, the fight is debatable though.

True, but in CQC it's about who hits the other first. If Surtur cuts the staff, knocks it out of Eson's hands, or straight up decaps before the Power Stone actually lights up the atmosphere, then he can survive since the surface bust doesn't happen. It'll only make Surtur get hot feet.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Small building

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision no sells

OT: The sheer size of that would crush pretty much every high tier, add Surtur's own strength and no ones surviving it.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Givene Asgard had an entire mtn range, a platu and a City that we can see it's a pretty damn big area he smote.. Nobody in DC or MCU or CW is tanking it... Dormammu is about the only thing that can is celestial maybe

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The sword swing itself is about city level.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU superman tanks it... He overpowered the world Engine while weakene and that engine was planetary.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU superman tanks it... He overpowered the world Engine while weakene and that engine was planetary.

He's taking damage at the very least

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's safe to say it's a Hela-busting attack.

TheOmniDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Universal

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebake said:

Yeah she basically poofed under that.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark could solo Surtur, that's for sure

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would kill any DCEU character and 90 percent of MCU.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#26  Edited By termiteone4ever

They will all survive it. Now, just how much blows can they handle?

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juicers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Juicers

Island level, no one in MCU/DCEU can survive it

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omnipotent

Avatar image for money_brings_happiness
Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bayman007: How, Surtur is well above Clarks damage output Clark would bounce off his head like a fly on a windshield if he tried to fly through it and Surtur would kill him in one strike the heat that emanates him was melting the city of asgard Supes would get damaged just by being near Surtur.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@money_brings_happiness: A fly? Behave. He would be like an unstoppable harpoon. The only thing Surtur is gonna do is stand there getting peppered. He can swing that slow arsed sword around all day he ain't tagging him. Superman would destroy him before he can destroy asgard.

Boby501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

City level Doomsday can probably tank this

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebake said:

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It killed Hela, who merc'd Thor.

I'd say comfortably above star level.

Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bayman007: Supes doesn't have anything on the level needed to put down Surtur he would not break Surtur's skin. Supes could hit Surtur for a week straight and he still wouldn't have killed Surtur. Surtur could defeat everyone in the DCEU arguably at the same time.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Bayman007

@money_brings_happiness: That's a load of rubbish. Clark in freefall casually busts through mountains, destroyed the world engine with one blitz whilst weakened.

Superman>>>world engine>>>mountain.

Surtur will get his taken off with ease. The rest of what you say about the DCEU is laughable, jog on.

Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bayman007: That is ridiculous Clark in free fall broke through the tip of a mountain and the WE feat isn't nearly impressive enough to take out Surtur. Thinking Clark can beat Surtur is foolish you have to wank the man hard. Name one DCEU character who has the strength and durability of Surtur he can one shot everyone in the verse with a direct shot from his sword.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@money_brings_happiness: Listen to the rubbish you are spouting. What I said is correct, and i have no interest in repeating myself to you. Surtur does not stand a chance here, the feats provided back up this fact. Game over.

Now i would appreciate if your MCU wanking self, would stop tagging me with this false information. There are plenty of other viners you can try and fool, go fill your boots.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By rajjarsalt

@bayman007 said:

@money_brings_happiness: Listen to the rubbish you are spouting. What I said is correct, and i have no interest in repeating myself to you. Surtur does not stand a chance here, the feats provided back up this fact. Game over.

Now i would appreciate if your MCU wanking self, would stop tagging me with this false information. There are plenty of other viners you can try and fool, go fill your boots.

KOTM Godzilla is an rodent compared to Mega Surtur at full size, and you think Clark can bust through him and do real damage? It's like saying a grain of sand or a particle of dust can solo a human. But I bet you think Clark solos Godzilla as well, no matter how many nukes (or meteors ;/) he takes. I've seen those DCEU Superman v Zilla and Dorah threads ;]

And lmao at Clark harpooning himself through Surtur - you think busting through a small mountain top can break the skin of a guy whose skin didn't break when at the epicentre of a shockwave that shattered multiple mountains that were far away from said epicentre and covered the whole of Asgard's landmass right before it blew up? And I thought your "DCEU Olympians are real gods" wank was bad. Many of you lambast about DD's nukeproof skin and the power of strikes via shockwaves but when it comes to apply it fairly, you are nowhere to be seen.

OH I must have forgot, is Clark wearing Athena's sword to pierce Surtur on his head? He's too dull to have any sharp ends. And even if he did, that sword is covered from too much wank, I don't think he'd want it dripping over him. He's got too much to worry about already.

Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bayman007: I just looked at a thread where it was Clark running a lifting gauntlet and you said he would clear when some of the objects where tens of millions of tons. You are easily one of the biggest Superman wankers on this site and you are hypocrite if you think you can call anyone else a fanboy or wanker. Your opinion on the DCEU as a whole is absolute trash filled with your own biases.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: Yes, Superman would destroy him. You comparisons are shite and wrong. Forget putting words into my mouth pal

You and a minority of other MCU wankers go around trying to shame people just because you can't handle the facts. If honestly feel sorry for the people who get plastered with it each time. The good thing is you can't undo feats, and the truth shines through ;-)

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By rajjarsalt

@bayman007 said:

@rajjarsalt: Yes, Superman would destroy him. You comparisons are shite and wrong. Forget putting words into my mouth pal

You and a minority of other MCU wankers go around trying to shame people just because you can't handle the facts. If honestly feel sorry for the people who get plastered with it each time. The good thing is you can't undo feats, and the truth shines through ;-)

You called Superman a dude who casually busts through mountains. I don't need to put words in a mouth that is lying all over the place.

@bayman007 said:

@money_brings_happiness: That's a load of rubbish. Clark in freefall casually busts through mountains, destroyed the world engine with one blitz whilst weakened. Surtur will get his taken off with ease. The rest of what you say about the DCEU is laughable, jog on.

You also act like destroying the World Engine is any different of a destruction feat than CM destroying ships. It's not - Clark went through the WE and caused it's destruction, but he didn't actually bust it with a shockwave or anything. Those exposions are proof. Otherwise you have to accept the Wakanda Thor feat and all the CM feats as ship-busting, but I don't think you would do that, would you? If you concede those feats as shipbusting, I'll concede the WE feat as a ship bust, otherwise none of them are - shipbusting is what Thanos did with the Power Stone when he blew up Thor's ship with the purple stone energy explosion.

Plus, when you support DCEU Superman all over the vine and only apply logics when it benefits him, your words don't really shine out as truths, nor do your presented feats. Ethos still matters, though I doubt you care. That's on you, though. It's no skin off my bones.

Just remember, your silence in the face of my points is compliance. Muh shockwaves splatter over you like wank released because it benefits Surtur here, not Superman, which is the exact reason you ain't talking about it objectively or at all. Talk about karma.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Bayman007

@money_brings_happiness: Your MCU wank and insults are pathetic.

Just to add - i am glad to see you've taken a bit of time to lurk around, i can't say i will return the favor as you clearly haven't got a clue.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Bayman007

@rajjarsalt: Raj, save the shite. What i said stands, the evidence is undeniable...the feats i provided are enough.. well to the majority of decent viners that is.

You and the minority of MCU wankers, can stay just where you are for all i care, in the Dark. Enjoy

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bayman007: This thread is off topic and to be honest I am done arguing with you. I try to keep it civil but you had me a little riled up so if I did actually insult you then forgive me but we are going to have to agree to disagree.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Bayman007

@money_brings_happiness: You didn't have an argument in the first place. Damage done.

So instead of apologizing, can you just read back a little where i asked you not to tag me?

Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bayman007: Forgive me but you are an absolute hypocrite you have to watch these movies with blindfolds on you genuinely are lying and exaggerating feats to make Superman look better. Surtur's sword weighs more than the mountain Superman went through he is physically infinitely superior to Supes. Supes best on screen strength feat is lifting an apartment building and his best striking feat is hurting other kryptonians which who don't hold a candle to Surtur in durability Superman was nearly killed by a low yield nuke. Surtur drove his sword through miles of land and took a shockwave that disintegrated mountains. This isn't a fight this would be a slaughter your arguments are disingenuous and baseless. Surtur is one of the physically strongest characters to appear on screen in a CBM movie ever meanwhile Superman's best feature is his speed and striking which is really good for a CBM high tier but Surtur is in a whole different tier Superman can't put Surtur down while Surtur can kill Superman via AOE attacks or by just swinging his sword wildly.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By rajjarsalt

@bayman007 said:

@rajjarsalt: Raj, save the shite. What i said stands, the evidence is undenyable...the feats i provided are enough.. well to the manority of decent viners that is.

You and the minority of MCU wankers, can stay just where you are for all i care, in the Dark. Enjoy

You lying is also undeniable. And the only shite I saved is yours, it's staining across the CBM-related threads, which includes other people wankers after you elevate Superman to a teambuster who can take down Godzilla, King Ghidorah, and Surtur via lying and selective application of feats. You come into threads and make it all about Superman, and then lie to make Superman seem way more powerful than he actually is. You even did that here. You can't deny it now because it is preserved for the record.

Calls Clark a casual mountain buster and then calls me a wanker?

Good day. Better to be in the dark than to have to drink Kryptonian spunk.