• 
ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ourmanuel

He doesn’t have a set power, with enough clones he could do all kinds of things.

While that may sound like NLF, we have to remeber that he’s also part soul king and was going to destroy seireitei after making just one clone.

Btw, not a battle. @jedixman @juiceboks @god-spawn @rogueshadow please move to gen discussion.

Avatar image for planetbuster012
PlanetBuster012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So your proof is AppleLord?

Someone banned from making calc on vs wiki, cause they're mostly terrible?

His calculation was dismantled the moment seireitei was 3km, Which is about 1 mile.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72565291596
deactivated-5f72565291596

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His calculation was dismantled the moment seireitei was 3km, Which is about 1 mile.

How big is Seireitei?

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well..if gremmy was actually smart with his powers and not a complete brain dead idiot. he would be easily country level just by imaging hes country level. but since hes a massive dumb ass, ill at least put him down as island level.

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jko1

Creating a meteor thats the size of a place that takes 40 days to walk around is clearly only small city level. Come on guys, the idea of Gremmy being small country level or even large island level is laughable.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@planetbuster012 said:

How big is Seireitei?

Large-island/small-country to village size, depending on who you ask.

IMO, it's the first one because of the things point to it, unlike the scans which are inconsistent with the lore and with each other.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: When was it stated Gremmy was part of the soul king?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At least Island Level.

PlanetBuster012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@planetbuster012 said:

How big is Seireitei?

Doesn't matter how big I think it is, Yhwach's country was able to fit inside of it perfectly.

But it's pretty clear you didn't understand the calc at all that you just posted in the OP, Seireitei at 3km/1 mile.

Shinigami are even slower then average Humans while using Shunpo LOL.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: the novel states that he gerard and pernida were part soul king, just like mimihagi.

Difference is that mimihagi chose to stay in Rukongai while the others defected to yhwach’s side.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: the novel states that he gerard and pernida were part soul king, just like mimihagi.

Difference is that mimihagi chose to stay in Rukongai while the others defected to yhwach’s side.

Nowhere is it stated Gremmy is a part of the soul king officially, it's specifically stated his origin is unknown. His brain is used as the "core" for Hikone because it's the only thing capable of regulating his body.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren: I remeber a specific post on reddit stating that, but I’ll have to find it again.

I might be wrong tho.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocoussybreaker said:
@planetbuster012 said:

How big is Seireitei?

Doesn't matter how big I think it is, Yhwach's country was able to fit inside of it perfectly.

But it's pretty clear you didn't understand the calc at all that you just posted in the OP, Seireitei at 3km/1 mile.

I don't get what you're implying. Yhwach's "country" could be the size of peanut for all we know, the size wasn't stated. What's wrong with Seireitei been 2-3 km long? Even if we low-ball normal shunpo to be faster than the eye can see and we take all 3 km an average shinigami would take 12 seconds to get to the other-side of Seireitei, and it wouldn't still change the size because running speed (which is what most of the shinigami use to get around seireitei) isn't the same as shunpo. Yamamoto described shunpo as moving in one single step, and thus doesn't apply to running. We only see Shinigami use shunpo in battle.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren said:
@ourmanuel said:

Nowhere is it stated Gremmy is a part of the soul king officially, it's specifically stated his origin is unknown. His brain is used as the "core" for Hikone because it's the only thing capable of regulating his body.

https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/8l0zax/everything_revealed_about_the_mystery_of_the_soul/

In this it’s mentioned that he was possibly one of the parts.

ill have to read official translations to get more clarity on it.

Either way, Gremmy created/is Hikone so that should be some justification considering hikone’s reiatsu levels.

PlanetBuster012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@planetbuster012 said:
@cocoussybreaker said:
@planetbuster012 said:

How big is Seireitei?

I don't get what you're implying. Yhwach's "country" could be the size of peanut for all we know, the size wasn't stated. What's wrong with Seireitei been 2-3 km long? Even if we low-ball normal shunpo to be faster than the eye can see and we take all 3 km an average shinigami would take 12 seconds to get to the other-side of Seireitei, and it wouldn't still change the size because running speed (which is what most of the shinigami use to get around seireitei) isn't the same as shunpo. Yamamoto described shunpo as moving in one single step, and thus doesn't apply to running. We only see Shinigami use shunpo in battle.

This is where we stop our discussion troll, You're sitting here arguing for an invalid calculation you don't even understand lmao.

Then you have the audacity to tell me Seireitei is 3km in diameter, which is roughly the length of the golden gate bridge LOL.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren said:
@ourmanuel said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/8l0zax/everything_revealed_about_the_mystery_of_the_soul/

Either way, Gremmy created/is Hikone so that should be some justification considering hikone’s reiatsu levels.

Gremmy didn't create Hikone...Aura did from 10,000 souls of every race, Gremmy is dead.

That isn't justification at all that is just speculation, Hikone is weaker then Ichigo and Yhwach.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren: the ending of one of the most recent chapters states that Gremmy created Hikone.

Am I missing something? Have I been wrong this whole time?

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren: the ending of one of the most recent chapters states that Gremmy created Hikone.

It never states that.

"I'll have you create the king's body."

"Does that mean I have to give birth to a child?"

Aura asked in complete seriousness. Tokinada rocked with laughter.

"Hahahaha! No, no, of course not! Do I look like the kind of man who views women as objects useful only for giving birth? And besides, I had a wife once; she's deceased now, but I maintain chastity. This is just a toy for you to play with and break as you please. Enjoy as much as you like."

While talking about the lowest of deeds, he also praised the hero of the war, Ichigo.

"You know, his existence is very intriguing indeed. Although Aizen played a big role in the circumstances surrounding his birth, a lot of it was attributed to vague things such as the 'miracle of love'."

Aura realized that both the throne as well as the followers were for the king, undoubtedly. Only, in this case, the order was reversed. Tokinada was going to create a king after preparing a kingdom.

Piles of konpaku were placed in front of her. Corpses, after corpses; of Shinigami, of Quincies, of humans.

"I collected these corpses from the battlefield. This should be plenty. There are also corpses of Fullbringers among this pile. Use them however you see fit."

Another 'component' was provided by Tokinada; it was distinctly different from the others. It was not alive but it seemed to have a will of its own. Aura felt herself resonating with its dense presence. But she did not know its identity, it puzzled her. Tokinada told her,

This was something new to Aura. The creation of a god; giving life to a new king.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ourmanuel

@godren said:
@ourmanuel said:

It never states that.

"I'll have you create the king's body."

"Does that mean I have to give birth to a child?"

Aura asked in complete seriousness. Tokinada rocked with laughter.

"Hahahaha! No, no, of course not! Do I look like the kind of man who views women as objects useful only for giving birth? And besides, I had a wife once; she's deceased now, but I maintain chastity. This is just a toy for you to play with and break as you please. Enjoy as much as you like."

While talking about the lowest of deeds, he also praised the hero of the war, Ichigo.

"You know, his existence is very intriguing indeed. Although Aizen played a big role in the circumstances surrounding his birth, a lot of it was attributed to vague things such as the 'miracle of love'."

Aura realized that both the throne as well as the followers were for the king, undoubtedly. Only, in this case, the order was reversed. Tokinada was going to create a king after preparing a kingdom.

Piles of konpaku were placed in front of her. Corpses, after corpses; of Shinigami, of Quincies, of humans.

"I collected these corpses from the battlefield. This should be plenty. There are also corpses of Fullbringers among this pile. Use them however you see fit."

Another 'component' was provided by Tokinada; it was distinctly different from the others. It was not alive but it seemed to have a will of its own. Aura felt herself resonating with its dense presence. But she did not know its identity, it puzzled her. Tokinada told her,

This was something new to Aura. The creation of a god; giving life to a new king.

I was referencing when Hikone tells Liltotto that Gremmy created him

was that retconned or is there something I’m missing?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocoussybreaker said:
@planetbuster012 said:
@cocoussybreaker said:
@planetbuster012 said:

How big is Seireitei?

This is where we stop our discussion troll, You're sitting here arguing for an invalid calculation you don't even understand lmao.

Then you have the audacity to tell me Seireitei is 3km in diameter, which is roughly the length of the golden gate bridge LOL.

Nice excuse. You still can't prove that Seireitei is bigger than 3km. I take you conceded. to me

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: He never said that.

"Gremmy is a part of you...?"

Hikone nodded at Liltotto's question.

"Yes. Gremmy-san's brain is within my head. Tokinada-sama told me so."

Liltotto consolidated her reiryoku and created a Heilig Bogen and fitted a Heilig Pfeil to the bow.

"Is that right? You're not him, you're a different person with the same reiatsu. That Tokinada bastard!"

RuthlessKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7 said:
@cocoussybreaker said:
@planetbuster012 said:

How big is Seireitei?

IMO, it's the first one because of the things point to it, unlike the scans which are inconsistent with the lore and with each other.

Based on what is it large island size?

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren said:

@ourmanuel: He never said that.

"Gremmy is a part of you...?"

Hikone nodded at Liltotto's question.

"Yes. Gremmy-san's brain is within my head. Tokinada-sama told me so."

Liltotto consolidated her reiryoku and created a Heilig Bogen and fitted a Heilig Pfeil to the bow.

"Is that right? You're not him, you're a different person with the same reiatsu. That Tokinada bastard!"

No Caption Provided

Yeah, it seems I may have made a wording mistake.

@alextheboss

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironically enough, Grwmmy's biggest weakness is his lack of imagination and the fact that he gets scared easily. He nearly imagined his own death because he got frustrated against Kenpachi. And speaking of, kenny is the most single haxless guy in the series, Gremmy should have had no trouble imagining him outta existence or some shit.

He is just purely dumb and lacks the imagination.

RuthlessKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023 said:

Ironically enough, Grwmmy's biggest weakness is his lack of imagination and the fact that he gets scared easily. He nearly imagined his own death because he got frustrated against Kenpachi. And speaking of, kenny is the most single haxless guy in the series, Gremmy should have had no trouble imagining him outta existence or some shit.

according to bleach debaters, gremmy's own personality is PIS.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023 said:

according to bleach debaters, gremmy's own personality is PIS.

Casually ignoring how he said he wanted to beat kenpachi physically and how he dispatched 3 people immediately he encountered them. Or how he imagined a meteor to destroy seireitei

RuthlessKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Casually ignoring how he said he wanted to beat kenpachi physically

To quote b_r023.

"He is just purely dumb"

and how he dispatched 3 people immediately he encountered them.

Woowee. Still doesn't change his being an idiot.

Or how he imagined a meteor to destroy seireitei

That he stupidly thought he had to create a clone to double his imagination. in order to accomplish. That's how dumb he is, he needs two times his normal brainpower to imagine a very big meteor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7 said:
@cocoussybreaker said:
@planetbuster012 said:

How big is Seireitei?

Base on Uryu's height.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If people read the novels, I guarantee they would stop spewing garbage.

"Gremmy Thomeaux. That was the name of the boy who was known as the strongest member of the Sternritter army. It was said that no one could win against him, with the exception of Yhwach. The body he used was that of a young boy, but the real 'container' had neither age nor gender. That was because he was, in reality, just a brain within a jar. The body of the boy was just something that was 'imagined'. Such was the ability of the one who was given the Schrift 'V', the Visionary. This ability was God-like, to transform mere imagination into reality. Even objects like meteorites could be imagined into existence. In the end, Gremmy had lost to Kenpachi as he had imagined a body for himself that was unable to contain strength matching Kenpachi's; rather, such enormous strength could be contained by no one other than Kenpachi himself. As a result, his body collapsed and he had wished to no longer imagine anything anymore. And thus, the brain stopped functioning. Liltotto had confirmed with her own eyes that the brain's reiatsu had completely stopped. She did not know what happened to the vessel afterwards and she did not dare go look for it. But for the Shinigami in front of her, the story seemed to be different from that which she felt from Gremmy. This Shinigami seemed like the sort of figure that the living Gremmy could have 'imagined'. In fact, Liltotto was contemplating whether or not to ask Hikone about something like this. But, she ended up asking anyway. Upon hearing that name, Hikone's child-like face lit up."

"Gremmy had lost to Kenpachi as he had imagined a body for himself that was unable to contain strength matching Kenpachi's; rather, such enormous strength could be contained by no one other than Kenpachi himself."

"As a result, his body collapsed and he had wished to no longer imagine anything anymore. And thus, the brain stopped functioning."

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: Ok. How strong is this new Hikone person supposed to be?

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel said:

To quote b_r023.

"He is just purely dumb"

He’s childish, dumb isn’t the right word.

and how he dispatched 3 people immediately he encountered them.

Woowee. Still doesn't change his being an idiot.

Lmao, what?

Or how he imagined a meteor to destroy seireitei

That he stupidly thought he had to create a clone to double his imagination. in order to accomplish. That's how dumb he is, he needs two times his normal brainpower to imagine a very big meteor.

Wtf is this even?

@ruthlesskiller said:
@ovy7 said:

Base on Uryu's height.

I can see seireitei as large island size(despite allot of evidence pointing to small country at least) but I always disagree with pixel scaling from characters heights.

thats never a good way to gauge size, especially considering kubo’s inconsistency

Kallekazikaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

country level and higher with 6 clones

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: Ok. How strong is this new Hikone person supposed to be?

Apparently he’s supposed to be close to soul king level, but I’m not sure if it’s due to his reiatsu so I won’t comment on that further.

I saw some spoilers on discord that said ichigo had to use a form that had the same power as his vasto lorde form against ulquiorra, in order to beat hikone. Though I think it’s dodgy and I can’t confirm if it’s true or not.

You can ask @godren since he knows more about this stuff, i haven’t consistently kept up with the novels

heres the screen cap I took anyways

No Caption Provided

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's a reality warper. His power is limited only by his imagination. Not everything has to have a DC limitation.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The meteor feat is large country level if that's the question.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geeman2 said:

Island level being the lowest makes me lol.

Well it is.

Anything below Island is laughable downplay.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So do the novels explain who the soul king was? Because I'm under the impression that he was a very powerful man before he was made into the linchpin between worlds by the Shinigami.

But I wonder why they sealed him. Because sealing the soul king isn't necessary for the world's to remain stabilized. As we know Yhwach was alive and well after absorbing him. It would seem the soul king at some point may have been at odds with the Shinigami.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren said:
@ourmanuel said:

really wish this was a manga

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Raziel2014

Base= Island Tier, 2x= Large Island, 4x= Small Country, 6x= Country level

@gaoron said:

He's a reality warper. His power is limited only by his imagination. Not everything has to have a DC limitation.

his powers are still using reitsu/spirit energy so yes his imagination is also limited by his own energy, he cant just imagine the universe dead, or the planet being destroyed unless he posses that much reitsu, even reality warpers or hax still utlizes the verses own energy source to be powered unless its some extreme level hax that uses the universe itself as a power source, this is why Gremmy was sweating after using very large imagination abilities liek Galaxy Room or Exploding Nukes on kenpachi.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stronger than Weakchigo tho. Weakchigo is weak.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what? he has no tier he warps reality

his cap out is whatever his imagination caps out at

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^pretry much what I tried saying

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ruthlesskiller: Funny part is while that's somewhat true it's also completely logical.

Gremmy was an abomination among Quincies, even though he wasn't one of thr Elite, he was easily just as,if not more powerful...which is why he lost...no one in their right mind would ever fight Gremmy...hell, you'd be wise to stay the hell away from him at all times so Gremmy never had a challenge before...he lacked combat experience...

What he did was fairly logical though, he tried to kill via missiles+bullets, he tried to drown, he tried to BFR and he tried to drop a meteor on Kenpachi.

His only mistake was not imagining a new body when his body tore itself apart by trying to emulate too much power. If he had imagined a new body, Gremmy would have easily won...Kenpachi almost died...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So do the novels explain who the soul king was? Because I'm under the impression that he was a very powerful man before he was made into the linchpin between worlds by the Shinigami.

But I wonder why they sealed him. Because sealing the soul king isn't necessary for the world's to remain stabilized. As we know Yhwach was alive and well after absorbing him. It would seem the soul king at some point may have been at odds with the Shinigami.

If you only knew Japanese. Wait for the English translations.

No Caption Provided

I am NOT joking!

Reveal:

...the soul king was jesus/YHWH and Yhwach's biological father, apparently there were other soul kings before Yhwach's dad and all of them were messiac figures like Jesus, David, Moses etc, the ritual for the soul king requires not only sacrificing a messiah but their people along with them which implies Jesus was sacrificed alongside israel and also implies karakura would've been sacrificed along with Ichigo if he were to become one...Yhwach's real name was Acala but he decided to take the name of his father...

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By JuzaCloud

@cocoussybreaker: interesting. That may explain why Yhwach didn't care to absorb his sternritter as he calls them his "children". He was gonna reform the world's and make life and death non existent. Thus, I would image every character that died would come back and everyone is immortal. With the quincies being the ruling class living in the soul palace.

That seems like what his goal was.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777 said:

@cocoussybreaker: wtf man

Is true.

RuthlessKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ruthlesskiller said:
@ourmanuel said:

He’s childish, dumb isn’t the right word.

Dumb is one of the words used to describe him, as well as childish.

Lmao, what?

He acts like an idiot. the world's smartest toddler can't do much to a dumb adult who is at least trying to kill him.

Wtf is this even?

I'm saying that gremmy could have simply imagined himself two times stronger and imagined the meteor after, but he couldn't do this simple thing and he had to create a clone and then both had to imagine the meteor coming down together. If he was powerful enough to make a clone just as strong as he(which i think is BS), why couldn't he have simply summoned the meteor just like that?