How much thermal energy does a Juubi Bijuudama have?

HSTgoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Debate!

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None, its energy is made up of chakra

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sup3rn0va

^^^^^

People don't seem to realize that just because a Bijuudama and a nuke create an explosion, doesn't mean they both create even remotely comparable thermal radiation.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it has any sort of significant thermal energy, then the casualties of the shinobi alliance would have been far greater.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stop

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ lol

Gotta give them respect for trying

Avatar image for narutoisplanetlevel
NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude above has a hate boner for Naruto

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do I feel this was somehow inspired by the Kaguya and Yamamoto thread?

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

Why do I feel this was somehow inspired by the Kaguya and Yamamoto thread?

Because it was :)

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va: staying up wee hours of the night like Batman trolling the Naruto community / City cus you have a hate boner for it or naw this is supernova everytime he sees someone saying Naruto isn’t crap and doesn’t lose to anybody he likes

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@narutoisplanetlevel said:

@sup3rn0va: staying up wee hours of the night like Batman trolling the Naruto community / City cus you have a hate boner for it or naw this is supernova everytime he sees someone saying Naruto isn’t crap and doesn’t lose to anybody he likes

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I'm not trolling tho lol

I'm stating facts that make you salty

No Caption Provided

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va: never seen someone have such a hate boner for a anime series lol get help

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it did indeed have significant great thermal energy we would have seen the landscape get turned into molten rock and it would have caused way more damage , the damage done is mostly due to its concussive force

Like god tiers can tank or be close to bijuudama explosion but scream like little girls when they get hit by amatarasu and are scared of lava

HSTgoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray: a nuclear explosion can, for a short time, reach upwards of 100,000,000C, and no molten rock is seen. Don't you think that that much energy (albeit Chakra) being released in such a short time frame would have high thermal radiation? What temperature do you think it would reach, slightly warm?

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sup3rn0va

@hstgoddess: What don't you understand about Nukes (Fusion bombs) working via Nuclear Fusion? That's what generates the heat.

A Bijuudama isn't a nuke, nor does it work via Nuclear Fusion.

It's just embarrassing to see Naruto fans claim things they have absolutely no idea about.

The sun works the same way.

No Caption Provided

HSTgoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va: nuclear fusion is a red herring. The only factor that matters is the amount of energy being released over a specified time period. Many other impacts and explosions which don't utilise nuclear fusion release heat (take TNT or a meteor impact, for instance).

How much energy do you think is being released by a Bijiuu Dama (and over what time period)? Let's quantify this sh!t.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hstgoddess: well it has very few effects as normal irl nukes,if it does have thermal energy I doubt it would be able to reach 100,000,000c, all we can assume is that it probably has thermal energy hot enough to vape rock

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va: nuclear fusion is a red herring. The only factor that matters is the amount of energy being released over a specified time period. Many other impacts and explosions which don't utilise nuclear fusion release heat (take TNT or a meteor impact, for instance).

Yes they do, but you're specifically comparing a Bijuudama to a Nuke. There is no comparison.

How much energy do you think is being released by a Bijiuu Dama (and over what time period)? Let's quantify this sh!t.

Thermal Radiation? No idea, but not even close to the 100,000,000 C you're claiming a nuke has.

HSTgoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray: but the energy is released over a short time period, so it only reaches such temperatures for a VERY short instant.

And the nuclear bomb analogy was meant to compare fireball radius so that a similar joule magnitude could be measured. Even without nuclear fusion, a TNT equivalent could be made.

The method by which the explosion works isn't really relevant. Chakra, in Naruto, contains physical and spiritual energy. A bijiudama utilises an 8:2 ratio of positive black chakra and negative white chakra. Perhaps some sort of real world analogue could be made?

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 nwname  Moderator

Probably several exajoules

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Arthur_Morgan

unless its implied or stated , its probably something

Kishi didnt think about.

so its a moot point.

any number you give to it is simply headcanon.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By azrael1973

Dude above has a hate boner for Naruto

Noone hates Naruto. Everyone hates delusional Naruto wankers except themselves.

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973: no one on this thread wanked Naruto

Once Bleach fans accept Naruto God Tiers are planet level and Naruto fans accept Bleach God Tiers are planet level threads will become much less toxic and more positive

not to mention it would be more or less Stats Equalized kind of battles where Hax and versatility would come into play rather than downplaying each other verses and each others lore that way there won’t be threads where the entire verse gets talked about instead of the actual characters fighting in the debate

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Anomalous

@arthur_morgan said:

any number you give to it is simply headcanon.

yep. We don't know exactly how much energy is in a Juubidama, exactly how large it is, or if it even works like real world explosives to begin with.

/thread

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By azrael1973

Your name is already a wank. Naruto is far from being planet level.

Guys like you give real Naruto fans a bad name. Naruto would be a lot less hated without you.

It's actually the story that matters not the power level and until the final arc Naruto was among the best mangas in history.

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973 said:

Guys like you give real Naruto fans a bad name. Naruto would be a lot less hated without you.

It's actually the story that matters not the power level and until the final arc Naruto was among the best mangas in history.”

lol if only you knew what I did for the Naruto anime community I’m a legend trust me I could give you my YouTube page and crush your entire belief of me being a regular joe weeb that just debates but then do I really need someone trolling in my comments lol

don’t see how I give Naruto a bad name when the ninja is literally able to destroy planets at EOS stop lowballing I even posted the link where it was stated he can blow up the earth I swear you indenial fans be pissing me off who cares if Naruto is planet level it’s not like anybody is saying my ninja solar system or galaxy level y’all so insecure about Naruto being planet level my name is just a obvious thing if someone name was Goku is Solar System Level nobody would complain about it stop being a cry baby whining all the time you’ve literally said something about my name more than I can count on my I get cuz yoh obviously and at least I always support my claims I’m not blatantly out here splurging Naruto and god tiers is planet level without evidence

Your not up to par with me at debating you rely on wanderez undre and mygod000 to save you constantly in threads and could never come close to soloing me in a 1 vs 1 Cavs

test the limits of my power

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By azrael1973

@azrael1973 said:

It's actually the story that matters not the power level and until the final arc Naruto was among the best mangas in history.”

lol if only you knew what I did for the Naruto anime community I’m a legend trust me I could give you my YouTube page and crush your entire belief of me being a regular joe weeb that just debates but then do I really need someone trolling in my comments lol

don’t see how I give Naruto a bad name when the ninja is literally able to destroy planets at EOS stop lowballing I even posted the link where it was stated he can blow up the earth I swear you indenial fans be pissing me off who cares if Naruto is planet level it’s not like anybody is saying my ninja solar system or galaxy level y’all so insecure about Naruto being planet level my name is just a obvious thing if someone name was Goku is Solar System Level nobody would complain about it stop being a cry baby whining all the time you’ve literally said something about my name more than I can count on my I get cuz yoh obviously and at least I always support my claims I’m not blatantly out here splurging Naruto and god tiers is planet level without evidence

Your not up to par with me at debating you rely on wanderez undre and mygod000 to save you constantly in threads and could never come close to soloing me in a 1 vs 1 Cavs

test the limits of my power

Yeah it's you gives true Naruto fans a bad name and why there is a entry on urban dictionary for fanatics like you and a statement by naruto means shit. And anyone soloes you because you selfdestruct every single time.

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973: Problem is when it isn’t just a statement anymore. There are multiple statements now and you’re gonna say all of them are inaccurate cus your king Kamehameha and YOU decide who’s planet level and who’s not right ? Lol WRONGGGF your a freakin nobody who blogs on CV like anybody else

Problem You will understand Naruto is planet level even if I have to shove it down your mouth like a sandwich.

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973: debate me right now in a 1 vs 1 cav Of Teen SPSM vs Ichigo or be a scary chicken and continue to talk crap but never back it up all your life and it’s amazing your born in 73 so you’re my moms age in your late 40s and I’m schooling you ? Lol just stop

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enough heat to vaporize whatever rock it touches

naruto says otherwise, naruto himself has stated that a TBB pulverizes rocks not vaporize so either headcanon or actual canon.

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enough to vap anyone in bleach...............

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is pure stupidity as are the people who seriously believe that an explosive attack in fiction must have nuke level heat for an extended time.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don´t know, but there is no reason why the Bijudama should be equal to a nuclear bomb or higher in terms of thermal energy.

Avatar image for teaganwallis193
teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vaporize anyone and anything.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers