• 57 results
Posted by LimitlessSigil (2824 posts) 1 month, 7 days ago

Poll: How many Sanji's does it take to defeat Law? (24 votes)

1 17%
2 38%
3 13%
4 8%
5 13%
10 13%

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

Everyone is bloodlusted

Takes place in the jungle at Green bit

No Caption Provided

Round 2

Zoro has a turn, how many Zoro's would it take to defeat Law?

#1 Edited by SkySanji (4086 posts) - - Show Bio

Bait thread as usual

Someone is still salty from getting destroyed on a thread....

Anyway

Sanji: 2 for now with feats

Zoro:1 with feats

#2 Posted by Jko1 (2781 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2824 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:

Bait thread as usual

Anyway

Imagine being so salty that you think every thread with the name "Sanji" in it is bait. Pathetic.

I'd love for you to indulge what exactly makes this a bait thread.

#4 Edited by Jko1 (2781 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2824 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Jko1 (2781 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by cpt_nice (9864 posts) - - Show Bio

Several

#8 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2824 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko1: How does a meme you posted make my thread bait.....................?

#9 Posted by SkySanji (4086 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:

Bait thread as usual

Anyway

Imagine being so salty that you think every thread with the name "Sanji" in it is bait. Pathetic.

How am I salty? Exactly that was the clear intention of making this but as you can see I'm not I even put Zoro higher than Sanji, nice try though

It's also telling how when I destroy you in threads you make a Sanji thread trying to ridicule him right after 🤔

It's cool though I'm more mature and won't act like a kid or cry like you do I'll just sit back and relax and enjoy life

No Caption Provided

How many Sanji's does it take to defeat Law?......

Round 2 How many Zoro's? ....

Dude stop acting clueless

Especially When I don't have to tell you Sanji vs. Zoro is already a Toxic Topic

As is any rival in anime

Naruto vs. Sasuke

Goku vs. Vegeta

Etc.

Please, Grow up

#10 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2824 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji said:

Bait thread as usual

Anyway

How am I salty? Exactly that was the clear intention of making this but as you can see I'm not I even put Zoro higher than Sanji, nice try though

What?

It's also telling how when I destroy you in threads you make a Sanji thread trying to ridicule him right after 🤔

You've never destroyed me in any thread, and to think I'm trying to shame Sanji or something is paranoia and I feel sorry for you having to live a life with something so bad as that.

It's cool though I'm more mature and won't act like a kid or cry like you do I'll just sit back and relax and enjoy life

You're crying by coming into the majority of my threads and derailing them entirely lol....

No Caption Provided

Stop acting like every thread I make has an ulterior motive, it's pathetic, grow up.

Especially When I don't have to tell you Sanji vs. Zoro is already a Toxic Topic

This is Sanji vs Law?

As is any rival in anime

Naruto vs. Sasuke

Goku vs. Vegeta

Etc.

Please, Grow up

Are you done bitching now? Seriously, you're pathetic.

#11 Posted by SkySanji (4086 posts) - - Show Bio

@cpt_nice said:

Several

Wow the Sanji lowball is real your being ridiculous at most it would take 2...

#12 Posted by SkySanji (4086 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji said:

Bait thread as usual

Anyway

What?

You've never destroyed me in any thread, and to think I'm trying to shame Sanji or something is paranoia and I feel sorry for you having to live a life with something so bad as that.

Just yesterday others and I ridiculed you on the Law vs. Ulquiorra thread...

You're crying by coming into the majority of my threads and derailing them entirely lol....

You mean the Yamma vs Naruto God tier thread when you were just crying about Gilateen making them?

Of course I'm gonna call you out on your bs don't complain about something and then turn around and do it yourself....

No Caption Provided

Stop acting like every thread I make has an ulterior motive, it's pathetic, grow up.

Really why did you make it into a poll if there are 2 rounds?

This is Sanji vs Law?

It WAS Sanji vs Law until you through Zoro into the mix you are clearly trying to compare Zoro and Sanji

you turned it into and Zoro vs. Sanji comparison, yet again

Again Stop trying to act clueless

As is any rival in anime

Naruto vs. Sasuke

Goku vs. Vegeta

Etc.

Please, Grow up

#13 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2824 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji said:

Bait thread as usual

Anyway

What?

If you think you ridiculed me then whatever, I've ridiculed you on dozens of threads.

You mean the Yamma vs Naruto God tier thread when you were just crying about Gilateen making them?

Of course I'm gonna call you out on your bs don't complain about something and then turn around and do it yourself....

Any thread that has the word "Sanji" in it you can't help but bitch about, it's really really sad.

No Caption Provided

Because the Zoro section was a bonus round, it wasn't the main point of this thread...

This is Sanji vs Law?

It WAS Sanji vs Law until you through Zoro into the mix you are clearly trying to compare Zoro and Sanji

No I didn't, you're so suspicious of everything, like I said, you're just extremely paranoid.

As is any rival in anime

Naruto vs. Sasuke

Goku vs. Vegeta

Etc.

Please, Grow up

#14 Edited by SkySanji (4086 posts) - - Show Bio

Bait thread as usual

Anyway

What?

If you think you ridiculed me then whatever, I've ridiculed you on dozens of threads.

Lol..... Post them, don't bother you can't, The Big mom vs. Soi fon thread will be posted after that you can't speak anymore

Any thread that has the word "Sanji" in it you can't help but bitch about, it's really really sad.

When like your bias Jinbei vs Sanji thread rules

And this one we are talking about right now?

No Caption Provided

Because the Zoro section was a bonus round, it wasn't the main point of this thread...

Again You added him for a comparison, doesn't matter if it was a Bonus?

Your intention was" let's see how many Sanji's it takes to defeat Law NOW let's see what they say about Zoro" IT'S A COMPARISON, stop acting clueless

This is Sanji vs Law?

No I didn't, you're so suspicious of everything, like I said, you're just extremely paranoid.

Nice comeback , I take it you can't debunk this claim, because... you can't it's clear as day

As is any rival in anime

Naruto vs. Sasuke

Goku vs. Vegeta

Etc.

Please, Grow up

Bitching or calling you out on your BS

#15 Edited by LimitlessSigil (2824 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:

Bait thread as usual

Anyway

What?

Lol..... Post them, don't bother you can't, The Big mom vs. Soi fon thread will be posted after that you can't speak anymore

You keep talking about a Big Mom thread and I have no idea what you're talking about.

You mean that Jinbei vs Sanji thread you made that got locked? Good times.

No Caption Provided

Your intention was" let's see how many Sanji's it takes to defeat Law NOW let's see what they say about Zoro" IT'S A COMPARISON, stop acting clueless

Not my intention, you just perceived it that way because you're so paranoid about anything named "Sanji"

This is Sanji vs Law?

Nice comeback , I take it you can't debunk this claim, because... you can't it's clear as day

As is any rival in anime

Naruto vs. Sasuke

Goku vs. Vegeta

Etc.

Please, Grow up

Bitching

#16 Edited by SkySanji (4086 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil said:
@skysanji said:

Bait thread as usual

Anyway

What?

You keep talking about a Big Mom thread and I have no idea what you're talking about.

The thread where you were getting eviscerated by everyone and had the thread going on for 8 pages with you being the only one arguing for Soi fon

Getting ridiculed by Gilateen of all people

Getting embarrassed

Creating an alt which you are using now

And deactivating your old account

That's exactly what I'm talking about

Get RIDICULED

I know you aren't talking about locked my thread got locked because you already made one granted with Bias rules so they locked it while your threads get locked because you start arguing for you Bleach character I even saw you crying about the mods not being fair on a thread, Lol go cry somewhere else

Also No thread thread where you put Jinbei Bloodlusted while SANJI is in character

There thread where there are 2 ROUND and you make it into a poll

For what

I'm not even making this up its right here:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/knight-of-the-sea-jinbei-vs-dartboard-brow-sanji-1991864/

Jinbei is 52%

While Sanji is at 48% in votes

Says I created alts to vote for Sanji.... Logic am I right

Jinbei beats him by 2 votes while he is bloodlusted

Says I'm being Biased but makes a yammamoto vs. Naruto god tier thread and sees how everyone is arguing for why any of the Ninja solos, then gets fed up and starts arguing for Yammamoto and looks goofy and even gets his thread locked after getting ridiculed by me, gets embarrassed and deletes said thread...

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/genryusai-shigekuni-yamamoto-vs-naruto-godtiers-re-1991126/?page=1

Says the one who gets Ragdolled by everyone in a Big mom vs Soi fon thread actually thinking Soi fon wins, so bad it's at a point where he makes an alt account the one he is currently using

Here is the thread if anyone is interested his name is Purggy(his old account)Edit: he got shamed and deactivated it but his name is in blue

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/big-mom-vs-soi-fon-1982415/

Gets mad at me and creates of course like he's doing now males a Thread trying to ridicule Sanji in this case a Jinbei vs. Sanji thread with Bias Op rules Saying Jinbei is bloodlusted while SANJI is in character calls Sanji dartboard board Brow and gives him his Pts wanted poster pic but makes Jinbei seem like a God calling him knight of the sea and uses a visually appealing pic anyone interested at the ammount of salt I can bring into someone without doing anything at all here it is

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/knight-of-the-sea-jinbei-vs-dartboard-brow-sanji-1991864/

Stay Salty

Also yes my thread was locked but I'm getting it appealed as we speak an actual fair fight between the two, not because I was biased the evidence is right in the thread Both Sanji and Jinbei were at equal mindsets for both rounds whIle you put Jinbei bloodlusted and Sanji in character but you see me as biased!?

Take a guess who slithered in there and got it locked, because he was terrified of the outcome? Don't even guess:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/knight-of-the-sea-jinbei-vs-black-leg-sanji-1992031/

But I digress

A majority agrees that a Bloodlusted Jinbei beats an in character Sanji:

No Caption Provided

Who would have thought....

Also notice how he comes on my thread with his,reality warping powers and says Jinbei replaces Sanji in the new monster trio, when it's him and only him who says this which goes to further support my point on why hes bias, as hes doing now So according to you Sanji isnt even apart of the Monster trio but you are making a comparison with him and Zoro?

Anyone reading this you can see what I'm yanking about when I say bait

I swear this dude can defeat the beyonder or living tribunal with his reality warping abilities

Seriously go find something better to do than sit on Comicvine all day looking for people to trigger.

Sorry for the rant this dude just keeps coming at me time after time after time

Get eviscerated

No Caption Provided

Not my intention, you just perceived it that way because you're so paranoid about anything named "Sanji"

This is Sanji vs Law?

As is any rival in anime

Naruto vs. Sasuke

Goku vs. Vegeta

Etc.

Please, Grow up

Bitching

No BS

#17 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2824 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:
@limitlesssigil said:
@skysanji said:

Bait thread as usual

Anyway

What?

The thread where you were getting eviscerated by everyone and had the thread going on for 8 pages with you being the only one arguing for Soi fon

Getting ridiculed by Gilateen of all people

Getting emeberarsssed

Creating an alt which you are using now

And deactivating your old account

That's exactly what I'm talking about

Get RUDICULED

Doesn't ring any bells, you're probably confusing me with someone else, can you link it?

I know you aren't talking about locked my thread got locked because you already made one granted with Bias rules so they locked it while your threads get locked because you start arguing for you Bleach character I even saw you crying about the mods not being fair on a thread, Lol go cry somewhere else

No lmao, your thread was locked because you made the rules stupidly in Sanji's favor.

Also No thread thread where you put Jinbei Bloodlusted while SANJI is in character

There thread where there are 2 ROUND and you make it into a poll

For what

I'm not even making this up its right here:

Jinbei is 52%

While Sanji is at 48% in votes

Says I created alts to vote for Sanji.... Logic am I right

Jinbei beats him by 2 votes while he is bloodlusted

You told me before I made that thread that Sanji mid diffs Jinbei, I already told you I made Jinbei bloodlusted to equal out the fight...

Says I'm being Biased but makes a yammamoto vs. Naruto god tier thread and sees how everyone is arguing for why any of the Ninja solos, then gets fed up and starts arguing for Yammamoto and looks goofy and even gets his thread locked after getting ridiculed by me, gets embarrassed and deletes said thread...

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/genryusai-shigekuni-yamamoto-vs-naruto-godtiers-re-1991126/?page=1

That thread you linked doesn't exist?

Says the one who gets Ragdolled by everyone in a Big mom vs Soi fon thread actually thinking Soi fon wins, so bad it's at a point where he makes an alt account the one he is currently using

Here is the thread if anyone is interested his name is Purggy(his old account)Edit: he got shamed and deactivated it but his name is in blue

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/big-mom-vs-soi-fon-1982415/

Gets mad at me and creates of course like he's doing now males a Thread trying to ridicule Sanji in this case a Jinbei vs. Sanji thread with Bias Op rules Saying Jinbei is bloodlusted while SANJI is in character calls Sanji dartboard board Brow and gives him his Pts wanted poster pic but makes Jinbei seem like a God calling him knight of the sea and uses a visually appealing pic anyone interested at the ammount of salt I can bring into someone without doing anything at all here it is

Stay Salty

Lol you're soooooo mad, it's quite funny tbh.

Also yes my thread was locked but I'm getting it appealed as we speak an actual fair fight between the two, not because I was biased the evidence is right in the thread Both Sanji and Jinbei were at equal mindsets for both rounds whIle you put Jinbei bloodlusted and Sanji in character but you see me as biased!?

Take a guess who slithered in there and got it locked, because he was terrified of the outcome? Don't even guess:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/knight-of-the-sea-jinbei-vs-black-leg-sanji-1992031/

But I digress

A majority agrees that a Bloodlusted Jinbei beats an in character Sanji:

No Caption Provided

Who would have thought....

Also notice how he comes on my thread with his,reality warping powers and says Jinbei replaces Sanji in the new monster trio, when it's him and only him who says this which goes to further support my point on why hes bias, as hes doing now So according to you Sanji isnt even apart of the Monster trio but you are making a comparison with him and Zoro?

Anyone reading this you can see what I'm yanking about when I say bait

I swear this dude can defeat the beyonder or living tribunal with his reality warping abilities

Seriously go find something better to do than sit on Comicvine all day looking for people to trigger.

Sorry for the rant this dude just keeps coming at me time after time after time

Get eviscerated

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

This is Sanji vs Law?

As is any rival in anime

Naruto vs. Sasuke

Goku vs. Vegeta

Etc.

Please, Grow up

Bitching

No BS

Yeah I agree, there is no BS, glad we finally cleared that up.

#18 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2824 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's pretty clear who's salty here....

No Caption Provided

#19 Edited by HitTheAssasin (7628 posts) - - Show Bio

It should take 2 Sanji's to beat Law.

#20 Posted by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL AT THIS THREAD.

LITERALLY ALMOST A PAGE OF QUOTE SPAM/

#21 Edited by LimitlessSigil (2824 posts) - - Show Bio

@geeman2: This is usually the outcome of any of my threads that include the word Sanji unfortunately.

#22 Posted by SocaJunkie (7914 posts) - - Show Bio

One dies horribly, two might pull it off, three take it handily.

#23 Posted by shirso (3684 posts) - - Show Bio

It can go either way 1v1, but 2 definitely does it.

Same for Zoro

#24 Posted by SkySanji (4086 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Because destroying you and you having nothing to disprove what I said is me being Salty.....

Nice comeback though.... I guess?

#25 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2824 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:

@limitlesssigil said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Because destroying you and you having nothing to disprove what I said is me being Salty.....

Yep, you completely demolished me

No Caption Provided

Nice comeback though.... I guess?

Thanks buddy :)

#26 Edited by SkySanji (4086 posts) - - Show Bio

@geeman2: Sorry about that, I can't stress how sorry I am but it gets like this when I call him out on his BS and he doesn't own up to it instead acting like an infant and acting clueless or just being indenial

Again sorry

#27 Posted by SocaJunkie (7914 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol @ going either way 1 v 1

#28 Posted by SkySanji (4086 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyway hope you guys enjoy the read I'll take my leave now I'm satisfied at destroying him yet again

#29 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2824 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:

@geeman2: Sorry about that, I can't stress how sorry I am but it gets like this when I call him out on his BS and he doesn't own up to it instead acting like an infant and acting clueless or just being indenial

Again sorry

Why are you apologizing? If anyone here is like me then they had a good laugh whilst reading your posts...

#30 Edited by LimitlessSigil (2824 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:

Anyway hope you guys enjoy the read I'll take my leave now I'm satisfied at destroying him yet again

No Caption Provided

#31 Edited by SkySanji (4086 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso said:

It can go either way 1v1, but 2 definitely does it.

Same for Zoro

You really think it can go either way? 1 v 1 I agree Sanji has him beat in the Speed category but it's not enough to blitz unfortunately

He can MAYBE pull it off

Both Sanji and Zoro will get new feats which I'm hype for since Sanji has been Jobbing and I'm just hype to see Zoro use Ashura in general

#32 Posted by SkySanji (4086 posts) - - Show Bio

One dies horribly, two might pull it off, three take it handily.

I'm curious why do you say 3? I think 2 is more than enough

#33 Posted by SocaJunkie (7914 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoro goes either way with Law but loses a majority due to hax, Sanji on the other hand dies every single time as he’s inferior in every way and has no projectile ranged attacks.

#34 Edited by SocaJunkie (7914 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: Because a numbers game against Law isn’t as much of an advantage as some might think due to his DF being tailor made for free for alls or team fights, Law can also one-shot because he has better CoA.

Combat speed also goes to Law since he managed to tag Doffy, CoO goes to Sanji because he has more showings with it.

#35 Posted by SkySanji (4086 posts) - - Show Bio

@socajunkie: Agreed Sanji's only way to win is to speed blitz but by feats he can't

#36 Posted by Dystopian12 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

honestly i would say 3 or 4 can get the job done. The location is going to limit sanjis number advantages.

#37 Posted by SkySanji (4086 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: Because a numbers game against Law isn’t as much of an advantage as some might think due to his DF being tailor made for free for alls or team fights, Law can also one-shot because he has better CoA.

Combat speed also goes to Law since he managed to tag Doffy, CoO goes to Sanji because he has more showings with it.

Fair point but won't you factor in Sanji being able to tag Doffy as well?

#38 Edited by SocaJunkie (7914 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:

I wouldn't because he didn't. Doffy deciding to block Sanji's kicks isn't Sanji 'tagging' Doffy in the traditional sense of the word, Doffy then dodged Sanji's kick with a smile on his face, proving he won't get tagged by Sanji if he doesn't want to, Law on the other hand landed a clean hit with Injection Shot and was able to react to and block Doffy's strings, something Sanji couldn't do.

#39 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2824 posts) - - Show Bio

Sanji tagged Doffy?

No Caption Provided

#40 Posted by SocaJunkie (7914 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2824 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by Eobard21 (4179 posts) - - Show Bio

#43 Posted by shirso (3684 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: He also has far better Coo. If Smoker can fight Law fairly evenly in 1v1 I don't see why Sanji who is superior in every way cannot.

#44 Posted by YOA_501 (685 posts) - - Show Bio

#45 Edited by SkySanji (4086 posts) - - Show Bio
@socajunkie said:

@limitlesssigil: You two should just bang already.

What!? I'll beat the brakes off this dude I'm not sure if he has fighting experience....

or at least slap box so I don't give him blunt force trauma

#46 Posted by SkySanji (4086 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:

I wouldn't because he didn't. Doffy deciding to block Sanji's kicks isn't Sanji 'tagging' Doffy in the traditional sense of the word, Doffy then dodged Sanji's kick with a smile on his face, proving he won't get tagged by Sanji if he doesn't want to, Law on the other hand landed a clean hit with Injection Shot and was able to react to and block Doffy's strings, something Sanji couldn't do.

Doffy had no CHOICE but to Block:

No Caption Provided

He seen Sanji coming from meters away look at the veins on his head he was clearly in dismay

#47 Posted by SocaJunkie (7914 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: This is the exact same situation against Vergo that users blow out of proportion and use to say Sanji 'blitzed' when in actuality it's just a surprise attack that doesn't reflect their true standing in speed. I don't know what you're implying by saying Doffy was in 'dismay' during their actual confrontation, Doffy casually dodges Sanji's kick and then moves FTE to Sanji which is consistent with Doflamingo being faster than non-G4 Dressrosa Luffy. Law on the other hand:

No Caption Provided

#48 Edited by SkySanji (4086 posts) - - Show Bio

@socajunkie: I never said Sanji blitzed Doffy just that he tagged him and Yes Sanji did blitz Vergo twice and it's a weakened Sanji that did It Doffy fine you got me there but again I never said he blutzed just that he tagged him but Vergo no he blitzed him consectutively

Luffy also got tagged by Doffy's strings iirc

No Caption Provided

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

And this is Luffy looking dead at him when he hits him

#49 Posted by AlexTheBoss (16277 posts) - - Show Bio

2 should be enough, same with Zoro, but maybe Zoro can do it with just one.

#50 Posted by SocaJunkie (7914 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: A surprise attack isn't blitzing in the traditional sense as that implies a tier difference in speed which is false since Vergo and Sanji traded blows.

And this is Luffy looking dead at him when he hits him

You mean Luffy looking at Doflamingo while Black Knight hits Luffy from behind?