Over 9000

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@mcu-defender333: oh most definitely, people really overlook just how impressive Mindless Hulk was especially when you scale him to later feats and performances the other Hulk’s provide while seemingly appearing weaker.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

5-6 without his sword, to be sure. With it... a lot.

eriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3-5 seems about right.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobmaster2001 said:

@bayman007: Whats feats does MCU Hulk have to suggest he could beat Thanos your starting to troll again.

I think you'll find it was Takenstew that's Trolling me. What i said was correct. One, with honest and decent writing. As it stands this incarnation hasn't got a chance, so you asking me for feats is a little bit ridiculous...

Remember the Captain America lift scene? This is what would happen with this pathetic version of the Hulk.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 takenstew22  Moderator

@noobmaster2001 said:

@bayman007: Whats feats does MCU Hulk have to suggest he could beat Thanos your starting to troll again.

I think you'll find it was Takenstew that's Trolling me. What i said was correct. One, with honest and decent writing. As it stands this incarnation hasn't got a chance, so you asking me for feats is a little bit ridiculous...

Remember the Captain America lift scene? This is what would happen with this pathetic version of the Hulk.

Lol yeah, sure bud.