#1 Edited by Dabalya (189 posts) - - Show Bio

Takes place in Ragnarok gladiator arena.(Doomsday keeps his powers)

IW Hulk

Hulk/s get their gladiator gear.

Doomsday gets 2x hammer that Thor had in arena.+ Hulk's gladiator armor.

R1:Doomsday will stay at after nuke powers.No evolving.

R2:Evolving enabled

#2 Posted by Darkthunder (2127 posts) - - Show Bio

R1- At least 31

R2- 156

#3 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Nucleon (3222 posts) - - Show Bio

One.

Even if this is the weakest cinematic Hulk, Doomsday hasn't got much in terms of physical feats when we think about it - his best strike were energy he absorbed.

If WW can cut him with her generic sword, then the Hulk will cleave it in two with the gladiator axe.

Avatar image for imperialbuttlicker
#5 Posted by imperialbuttlicker (231 posts) - - Show Bio

@nucleon said:

One.

Even if this is the weakest cinematic Hulk, Doomsday hasn't got much in terms of physical feats when we think about it - his best strike were energy he absorbed.

If WW can cut him with her generic sword, then the Hulk will cleave it in two with the gladiator axe.

He casually strike Superman and WonderWoman far enough across several hundred meters. And lol at hulk cleaving with his axe. What's the axe's capable of cutting exactly?

#6 Posted by Thatoneguy2958 (152 posts) - - Show Bio

@imperialbuttlicker: since doomsday is weak to cutting, essentially piercing and slashing weapons, he gets cleaved in half.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#7 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (15907 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk doesn’t have kryptonite

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#8 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (7364 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot MCU Hulk is basically fodder he cant keep up durability wise

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#9 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11724 posts) - - Show Bio

>WW

>Generic sword

Ooookaaaaaayyyy

OT: I’ll say a good 3-5 round 1.

Probably the same for R2. Hulks aren’t enough for him to evolve THAT much.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ca9389143922
#10 Posted by deactivated-5ca9389143922 (596 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

#11 Posted by godzilla44 (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

Too many

#12 Posted by Amcu (16674 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk can't really hurt Doomsday so its not a calculus of how many it would take. Hulk is just outclassed.

#13 Posted by ANTHP2000 (26969 posts) - - Show Bio

Lots.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c917f846ef0b
#14 Posted by deactivated-5c917f846ef0b (1264 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by RobertMiles1 (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk smash puny ripoff

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
#16 Posted by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

2-3.

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
#17 Posted by MiracleComeBack (2128 posts) - - Show Bio

no amount will be enough

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#18 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7573 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot.

Avatar image for imperialbuttlicker
#19 Edited by imperialbuttlicker (231 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatoneguy2958 said:

@imperialbuttlicker: since doomsday is weak to cutting, essentially piercing and slashing weapons, he gets cleaved in half.

doomsday is only weak to kryptonite and magical weapons

#20 Posted by YOA_501 (685 posts) - - Show Bio

Over 9000 literally

#21 Posted by Helloman (29844 posts) - - Show Bio

Too many.

#22 Edited by Nucleon (3222 posts) - - Show Bio

@imperialbuttlicker: He casually strike Superman and WonderWoman far enough across several hundred meters. And lol at hulk cleaving with his axe. What's the axe's capable of cutting exactly?

Exactly the same as WW's generic sword, except it is bigger and held by a much stronger wielder.

And Doomsday did throw 150-220lbs characters on quite a distance. Big deal - Not impressed here.

#23 Edited by Nucleon (3222 posts) - - Show Bio

@ready_4_madness said:

Hulk doesn’t have kryptonite

WW didn't had Kryptonite neither and yet the JL's best moments against Doomsday were when WW was fighting it alone. IMO Superman, being the dick he is, just made things more complicated.

#24 Posted by Nucleon (3222 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatoneguy2958 said:

doomsday is only weak to kryptonite and magical weapons

Well, that's what I believe too but force is to admit that there's nothing official about it as of now.

#25 Edited by Nucleon (3222 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremegeneration: >WW

>Generic sword

Ooookaaaaaayyyy

Do the math: Out of three bosses, WW's sword affected only one. Among the un-affected, Steppenwolf, who was being slashed across the chest to no effect. Steppenwolf that Superman ridiculed in a matter of seconds.

Face it: If a lightweight brick with a generic sword like WW can do it, then the father of all heavyweight bricks, armed with a much bigger axe (almost the size of WW herself), can do it better.

The only question is how Doomsday is going to evolve from being twained that way.

#26 Posted by tensor (8442 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu said:

Hulk can't really hurt Doomsday so its not a calculus of how many it would take. Hulk is just outclassed.

#27 Edited by Leonadotelesa (64 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by xZone (10334 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably five

X

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#29 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (15907 posts) - - Show Bio

@nucleon: she tagged him a few times but Doomsday still dominated that fight. Everytime she tagged it just made him more powerful.

Avatar image for strongerthanrin
#30 Posted by StrongerThanRin (404 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
#31 Posted by war of light_2814 (2694 posts) - - Show Bio

a million.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#32 Posted by blackpantherisb (7136 posts) - - Show Bio

10 or more.

Actually I don’t see how they could put him down.

#33 Posted by green_skaar (12285 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by TonyMartial (9328 posts) - - Show Bio

I really am not seeing what Hulk could do to Doomsday.

Doomsdays Aoe, heat vision,spikes and striking is just too much for even a dozen.

#36 Posted by Standardized (1330 posts) - - Show Bio

@nucleon said:

@supremegeneration: >WW

>Generic sword

Ooookaaaaaayyyy

Do the math: Out of three bosses, WW's sword affected only one. Among the un-affected, Steppenwolf, who was being slashed across the chest to no effect. Steppenwolf that Superman ridiculed in a matter of seconds.

Face it: If a lightweight brick with a generic sword like WW can do it, then the father of all heavyweight bricks, armed with a much bigger axe (almost the size of WW herself), can do it better.

The only question is how Doomsday is going to evolve from being twained that way.

Sicko troll

#37 Edited by Aka_aka_aka_ak (2959 posts) - - Show Bio

countless

#38 Posted by KanyeCosby (7067 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot. Hulk just doesn’t really have what it takes to beat Doomsday.

#39 Posted by Doctor__Hanlon (326 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems like there should be a punchline after that

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#40 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7732 posts) - - Show Bio

Will never be enough.

#41 Posted by modernww2fare (7047 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot. Hulk just doesn’t really have what it takes to beat Doomsday.

#42 Posted by EmmaFrostXmen (1870 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAOOOOOO, everyone saying wonder woman’s sword is regular, hahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahwhhwhhwhwhwhwhwhwhwhhwhwhwh. But for real her sword is enchanted and was able to cut doomsday’s skin after he evolved from the nuke. Hulks regular ass axe can no way in hell cut doomsday

Wonder Woman’s sword>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> x10,000 >>>>>>>>>> Hulk With axe

Also I was exaggerating a little but I’m sure you get my point Wonder Womans magic sword is in no way comparable in cutting power to hulks regular axe.

#43 Posted by Matthew660 (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

R1: 4-8

R2: Idk

#44 Posted by death4bunnies (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@emmafrostxmen:

Prove it’s magic.

Does that mean DCEU kryptonians are weak to magic?

This has been debated over and over again in Thor vs Superman threads.

I think we settled on; WW has a sword made of very durable metal, like “Amazon steel”. In a similar manner that Manta pierced Aquaman(who has tanked regular metal), with atlantian steel, that has no real “magical” properties. Also that DCEU kryptonians aren’t especially weak to magic.

These things could change, but as of now no proof exists that WWs sword was magic.

#45 Posted by EmmaFrostXmen (1870 posts) - - Show Bio

@death4bunnies: I was kind of basing my opinion off of the comics and the fact that the sword was apparently strong enough to cut doomsday post nuke. No metal can withstand a nuke, so I’m pretty sure that if it’s Amazonian metal it must be magically sharp lol.

#46 Posted by death4bunnies (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@emmafrostxmen:

I’m not sure that “no metal can withstand a nuke” is factually accurate, nor does it matter.

For example wolverines claws while non magical have some feats that put them well above what metal as we know it can do.

I understand that in comics Kryptonians are generally weak to magic, and that in the comics dianas sword is magical; however in the comics WWs bracers are also magical, and in the movies the power is clearly stated to be from her. It was also made clear in the WW movie that her first sword wasn’t anything special and the true godslayer power came from her. That makes me think that none of her artifacts are Magical, they just seem that way in WWs hands.

On Topic, WWs best feats with that or any sword could be replicated by hulk with that axe; aside from the DD feat that we are currently debating.

It would take a few Hulks 4-5 to put DD down.

He hasn’t regenerated from anything as devastating as getting his head chopped off so I think that’s his limit.

#47 Edited by Nucleon (3222 posts) - - Show Bio

@emmafrostxmen said:

LMFAOOOOOO, everyone saying wonder woman’s sword is regular, hahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahwhhwhhwhwhwhwhwhwhwhhwhwhwh. But for real her sword is enchanted and was able to cut doomsday’s skin after he evolved from the nuke. Hulks regular ass axe can no way in hell cut doomsday

Wonder Woman’s sword>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> x10,000 >>>>>>>>>> Hulk With axe

Also I was exaggerating a little but I’m sure you get my point Wonder Womans magic sword is in no way comparable in cutting power to hulks regular axe.

That sword has a bad record - it didn't affect two bosses out of three. Doomsday's durability to cutting/piercing damage is somewhere betweem 30mm rounds and WW's prop sword - way below what the Hulk can do.

#48 Edited by Nucleon (3222 posts) - - Show Bio

@emmafrostxmen: No metal can withstand a nuke

You would be surprised, as I am about this board's general ignorence regarding this matter.

First, nukes are "high explosive" kind of damage, which is pretty the opposite of "armor-piercing". You see, armored targets, like those old warships on the Bikini Atoll tests which had like an average of 2" of metal armor, were pretty much nearly intact after the explosion. When you want to bust an armored target, AP ordnance are the thing. Nukes can do nothing against a bunker that you would build in your backyard.

Second, the nuke that both Supes and Doomsday exploded in space - you know that atoms are necessary to provoke the chain reaction known as nuclear fission, right? Well, there are no atoms in space.

Loading Video...

Doomsday is way over-rated.

#49 Posted by Doomsguy (261 posts) - - Show Bio

R1: 20

R2: 50

Although most likely Hulk will just run away crying and then Banner will tell a bad joke and make odd faces.

#50 Posted by Kirkseven (2704 posts) - - Show Bio

Too many to matter.