to take out

Image result for dceu superman

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

A lot. He can easily one shot each with a blow to the head (as the Hulkbuster armour could). Honestly I think he just blitzes any number, you would need enough that they can completely surround him in very direction, so a good 100 off the bat; then maybe they each grab an arm and slow him enough for some of the others to attack him, although I'm not sure Hulk's punches would do anything. Assuming they could win if they completely surround him we need to know how many there would need to be to get into that position; assuming they face him like an army, starting about 100m from him; he either attacks down the middle or goes row-by-row, either way there would need to be enough that it would take so long to get half way that the others have time to move into position, so several hundred thousand.

So like, 1,000,000?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243
deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46927fc5463
deactivated-5a46927fc5463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Half a dozen should do it.

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh depends on how much he uses his speed. He didn't actually knock out Steppenwolf blitzing him which everyone seems to forget.

DioxinYo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A lot. He can easily one shot each with a blow to the head (as the Hulkbuster armour could). Honestly I think he just blitzes any number, you would need enough that they can completely surround him in very direction, so a good 100 off the bat; then maybe they each grab an arm and slow him enough for some of the others to attack him, although I'm not sure Hulk's punches would do anything. Assuming they could win if they completely surround him we need to know how many there would need to be to get into that position; assuming they face him like an army, starting about 100m from him; he either attacks down the middle or goes row-by-row, either way there would need to be enough that it would take so long to get half way that the others have time to move into position, so several hundred thousand.

So like, 1,000,000?

I like this, a lot of people completely ignore the fact that Hulk was KOed from the hulkbuster head-punch and just dickride Hulk because he's Hulk.

I'll say at least 100,000. If Clark has the speed he had in JL, I would imagine no amounts of Hulk would deal with Clark (or at least, an incredibly hilarious amount)

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Dozens due to massive speed advantage.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A lot. They would just be frozen statues to him.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 anthp2000  Moderator

Way too many.

They can't reach him and they can't percieve him properly.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just two to be sure and there are way to many mcu vs dceu threads like seriously there are other things to debate about

Avatar image for deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243
deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A lot.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

never enough, he is physically superior in many ways. Miles faster, everytime he feels overwhelmed he can just fly up. Besides he could just throw them into space 1 by 1. This version of hulk is not the level of power to compete with superman.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By g2_

Never enough.

Jpanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jpanda

I would say 5-8 Hulks should do it

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A lot.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By tj849

never enough, he is physically superior in many ways. Miles faster, everytime he feels overwhelmed he can just fly up. Besides he could just throw them into space 1 by 1. This version of hulk is not the level of power to compete with superman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see what's so special about Superman. Hulk was beating up Thor in the first Avengers and Thor moved small moon sized rings. Hulk was also stated to be the ''strongest avenger'' in the Ragnarok. Without Thor's latest Lightning upgrade in Infinity War, Thor was also weaker than Hulk.

One Hulk is more than enough. Superman gets hurt by bullets, and then he was staggered by a car crash. Yeah, he recovered at end but I don't see that happening to Hulk in a same way. Hulk has better durability and stamina. He has better strength and striking feats. One Hulk wins. This is just a spite thread and it should be locked.