Avatar image for deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243
#1 Posted by deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243 (3439 posts) - - Show Bio

How many

Image result for mcu hulk

to take out

Image result for dceu superman

#2 Posted by Aka_aka_aka_ak (2582 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot. He can easily one shot each with a blow to the head (as the Hulkbuster armour could). Honestly I think he just blitzes any number, you would need enough that they can completely surround him in very direction, so a good 100 off the bat; then maybe they each grab an arm and slow him enough for some of the others to attack him, although I'm not sure Hulk's punches would do anything. Assuming they could win if they completely surround him we need to know how many there would need to be to get into that position; assuming they face him like an army, starting about 100m from him; he either attacks down the middle or goes row-by-row, either way there would need to be enough that it would take so long to get half way that the others have time to move into position, so several hundred thousand.

So like, 1,000,000?

#3 Posted by deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243 (3439 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5a46927fc5463
#4 Posted by deactivated-5a46927fc5463 (2849 posts) - - Show Bio

Half a dozen should do it.

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
#5 Posted by The_living_tribunal_24 (5234 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Aka_aka_aka_ak (2582 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Sy8000 (34631 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh depends on how much he uses his speed. He didn't actually knock out Steppenwolf blitzing him which everyone seems to forget.

#8 Posted by DioxinYo (346 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot. He can easily one shot each with a blow to the head (as the Hulkbuster armour could). Honestly I think he just blitzes any number, you would need enough that they can completely surround him in very direction, so a good 100 off the bat; then maybe they each grab an arm and slow him enough for some of the others to attack him, although I'm not sure Hulk's punches would do anything. Assuming they could win if they completely surround him we need to know how many there would need to be to get into that position; assuming they face him like an army, starting about 100m from him; he either attacks down the middle or goes row-by-row, either way there would need to be enough that it would take so long to get half way that the others have time to move into position, so several hundred thousand.

So like, 1,000,000?

I like this, a lot of people completely ignore the fact that Hulk was KOed from the hulkbuster head-punch and just dickride Hulk because he's Hulk.

I'll say at least 100,000. If Clark has the speed he had in JL, I would imagine no amounts of Hulk would deal with Clark (or at least, an incredibly hilarious amount)

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#9 Posted by blackpantherisb (6353 posts) - - Show Bio

Dozens due to massive speed advantage.

#10 Posted by Amcu (14786 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot. They would just be frozen statues to him.

#11 Posted by ANTHP2000 (22852 posts) - - Show Bio

Way too many.

They can't reach him and they can't percieve him properly.

#12 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

Just two to be sure and there are way to many mcu vs dceu threads like seriously there are other things to debate about

#13 Posted by deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243 (3439 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Helloman (24864 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot.

#15 Posted by Worldofthunder (4925 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for supermanforever
#16 Posted by Supermanforever (7113 posts) - - Show Bio

never enough, he is physically superior in many ways. Miles faster, everytime he feels overwhelmed he can just fly up. Besides he could just throw them into space 1 by 1. This version of hulk is not the level of power to compete with superman.

#17 Edited by g2_ (11124 posts) - - Show Bio

Never enough.

#18 Edited by Jpanda (145 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say 5-8 Hulks should do it

#19 Posted by The_Fub (1680 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot.

#20 Edited by tj849 (8569 posts) - - Show Bio

never enough, he is physically superior in many ways. Miles faster, everytime he feels overwhelmed he can just fly up. Besides he could just throw them into space 1 by 1. This version of hulk is not the level of power to compete with superman.