#1 Edited by TonyMartial (9888 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Logan is not allowed to fight back or anything, just try and tank as many hits as he can.

1 - How many hits from Thanos's blade can he take

2 - How many normal punches to the head can he take?

3 - How many powerstone amped punches can he take?

#2 Posted by The_Hajduk (6484 posts) - - Show Bio

I know that the power stone punch knocks him the F out.

#3 Posted by ByondEon (1530 posts) - - Show Bio

All of them..

On a serious note: NONE

#4 Posted by Sy8000 (35729 posts) - - Show Bio

Power stone flays Logan's flesh off.

It depends on how hard Thanos is trying. Technically Logan will get KOd by every one of them but get back up. I doubt more than four honestly.

#5 Posted by Thedailybagel (12905 posts) - - Show Bio

1: depends where it hits him

2: probably a fair few, he’s beeb hit by people much stronger than Thanos and gotten back up

3: same as above, probably.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#6 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (17148 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for chuggachugga170
#7 Posted by chuggachugga170 (349 posts) - - Show Bio

power stone mushes wolverine's brain inside his adamantium skull

#8 Posted by HellionVulcan (7282 posts) - - Show Bio

If he has to take the same punch as Captain Marvel with the power stone, he gets bfr and will be badly harmed by it.

#9 Posted by Pipxeroth (9367 posts) - - Show Bio

All of them

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
#10 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on how the writer is feeling and plot, one second he's being hurt and koed by street levelers and the next he's taking hits from World War Hulk and nukes

#11 Posted by RabumAlal (5315 posts) - - Show Bio

#10 is more or less accurate. But Logan consistently tanks punches from Maestro and Savage Hulk so not sure.

#12 Posted by King-Ragnar (4427 posts) - - Show Bio

Ahh, gotta love the salty 616 Wolverine threads Tony makes.

#13 Posted by Sy8000 (35729 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by RandomGuy287 (1512 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on how the writer is feeling and plot, one second he's being hurt and koed by street levelers and the next he's taking hits from World War Hulk and nukes

#15 Posted by green_skaar (12566 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan should be able to handle A LOT from all three. He's taken a lot of brutal hits in comics that are far more powerful that MCU Thanos (e.g. WWH).

Avatar image for deactivated-5d07416730d08
#16 Posted by deactivated-5d07416730d08 (2261 posts) - - Show Bio
@captainsweatpan said:

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd6fe3f211bb
#17 Posted by deactivated-5cd6fe3f211bb (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@byondeon said:

All of them..

On a serious note: NONE

Avatar image for diarrhearegatta
#18 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (5792 posts) - - Show Bio

@superluigic: Wait, so are you saying that Thanos can knock Logan out faster than WWH? That's...... interesting.

#19 Posted by deactivated-5cd6fe3f211bb (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@superluigic: Wait, so are you saying that Thanos can knock Logan out faster than WWH? That's...... interesting.

I'm not sure if that's a fair comparison

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#20 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11962 posts) - - Show Bio

Ahh, gotta love the salty 616 Wolverine threads Tony makes.

The only right answer.

#21 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (5792 posts) - - Show Bio

@superluigic: Both of them happened, so it's obviously fair, plus you are basically saying he can't take a single punch from Thanos, which is less than what WWH had to use.

#22 Edited by deactivated-5cd6fe3f211bb (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@diarrhearegatta said:

@superluigic: Both of them happened, so it's obviously fair, plus you are basically saying he can't take a single punch from Thanos, which is less than what WWH had to use.

no I mean how can you compare wwhulk to mcu thanos? and what does wwhulk have to do with this battle?

#23 Edited by DiarrheaRegatta (5792 posts) - - Show Bio

@superluigic said:
@diarrhearegatta said:

no I mean how can you compare wwhulk to mcu thanos? and what does wwhulk have to do with this battle?

Because Logan and WWH had a fight together? And it took him multiple shots to actually knock Logan out? Have you actually read the comic?

If you are saying that Logan will be knocked out by Thanos using his fists in one shot, then you are, based on that logic, saying that Thanos can hit harder than WWH, no?

#24 Posted by deactivated-5cd6fe3f211bb (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@superluigic said:
@diarrhearegatta said:

Because Logan and WWH had a fight together? And it took him multiple shots to actually knock Logan out? Have you actually read the comic?

If you are saying that Logan will be knocked out by Thanos using his fists in one shot, then you are, based on that logic, saying that Thanos can hit harder than WWH, no?

ok I change my answer no way mcu thanos can hit as hard as wwh

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#25 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (17148 posts) - - Show Bio

@sy8000: “Power stone flays Logan's flesh off.”

Based on what?

#26 Posted by jashro44 (53740 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think you need to hit as hard as the hulk on average to knockout wolverine. I still see Logan soaking damage.

#27 Posted by Sy8000 (35729 posts) - - Show Bio

@sy8000: “Power stone flays Logan's flesh off.”

Based on what?

It knocked Carol's lights out IIRC. I don't think Logan's flesh has significant energy resistance.

#28 Posted by APEX_pretador (21314 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan should be able to handle A LOT from all three. He's taken a lot of brutal hits in comics that are far more powerful that MCU Thanos (e.g. WWH).

Was WWH hitting him as hard as he was hitting Sentry or Juggernaut? Is it anything except outlandishly ridiculous high end outlier, with Hulk holding back so much that he was hitting Beast without KOing him?

It doesn't take freaking 8 punches from Green Scar to KO Wolverine, healing factor or not. Is he more durable than Hercules?

#29 Posted by KrleAvenger (26183 posts) - - Show Bio

The entire arc was with Bruce holding back. Forget World War Hulk. Pre-Core Breach Savage Hulk one-shotted Logan twice. You don't need to come close to hitting as hard as the Hulk to put him down.

#30 Posted by ANTHP2000 (28548 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine tanked a nuke in that 1 issue from 1962 so he no sells and Thanos dies trying to hurt him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cdaa831a470a
#31 Edited by deactivated-5cdaa831a470a (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador said:
@green_skaar said:

Was WWH hitting him as hard as he was hitting Sentry or Juggernaut? Is it anything except outlandishly ridiculous high end outlier, with Hulk holding back so much that he was hitting Beast without KOing him?

It doesn't take freaking 8 punches from Green Scar to KO Wolverine, healing factor or not. Is he more durable than Hercules?

I think people misunderstand the purpose of that scene and what Bruce was doing. He could one-shot KO Logan, previous versions of Hulk have and in fact later on in the story he does just that

No Caption Provided

What Bruce was actually trying to do is give him brain damage that even Logans healing factor wouldn't be able to heal in time, if he just KO'd Logan there is a chance he would have woken up 30 seconds later or a couple of minutes later and he would need to KO him again, which is why he references a boxer who took too many hits to the head in his carreer and what would happen to Logans brain if it kept smashing against his skull over and over and over again, he was trying to CRIPPLE Logan here, not just KO him.

No Caption Provided

#32 Posted by TonyMartial (9888 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by KrleAvenger (26183 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine tanked a nuke in that 1 issue from 1962 so he no sells and Thanos dies trying to hurt him.

No Caption Provided

Wolverine first appeared in (late) 1974, and he wasn't reused till 1975.

Logan was not hit by a nuke. He was hit by Nitro's nuclear blast. It reduced him to a skeleton.

@anthp2000: And was koed by machine gun rounds

He also tanked machine gun rounds round 13 times by my count without coming close to being KO'd.

If you wanna counter frequent use of outliers on one side's part, you rely on consistency. Not cherry picking.

#34 Posted by ANTHP2000 (28548 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (5792 posts) - - Show Bio

Krle stealing my gif smh

#36 Posted by AlphaQ (6472 posts) - - Show Bio

Always bugged me how people treat Wolverine's feats on the Vine. People act like there is this mid-tier cap on KOing him, when there really isn't. His adamantium means that he can stay relatively intact when he gets hit by mid and high tiers and then he heals from the damage. But his regular flesh, blood and organs isn't even mid-tier in durability, but any damage he receives he can heal from so long as the fight doesn't go on for too long. Really not all that complicated.