How many hits can Thanos take from Toriko's White Demon ?

• 192 results
Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@leonardsnart: well, Phoenix force has a lot of low showings that put it around galaxy's level.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: we see that he tanked it though and we can say that feat is atleast star level and he beat a star buster, tanked odins blasts, matched up with depowered tyrant, tanked hits from bloodlusted Thor with power gem, tanked a gas giant exploding without flinching, tanked blasts that completely incinerated Thor and gladiator etc. so putting thanos at star level seems to be the perfect place to put him

LordWhis2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: Nobody with less than high universal durability should be able to survive a black hole of any size according to the laws of physics. We should just treat it as PIS.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His ship entered the blac hole, it collapsed and distinguished away. He the came out. That is it.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby: lol true, I guess we could put Thor around galaxy level via consistent feats

LordWhis2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By LordWhis2

@leonardsnart: Again tanking a black hole of any size is a high universal feat. Learn a bit about physics.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Writers in comics doesn't give a sh*t about physics

LordWhis2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordwhis2: I wasn't the one who brought it up. It was @kaiocool. I was just posting the scans for him so that eveyone knows the full context

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Chad_Duby
APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#112  Edited By APEX_pretador

@shirso: your thread just got derailed to hel

LordWhis2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby: solar system level (9.3 trillion x Star Level) physical strength with Multi-Solar system level energy attacks for all trans-tiers makes sense, I guess

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: your thread just got derailed to hel

Yeah I am surprised tbh that this thread got so heated so quickly.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador:

Then Thanos would take a lot, really a lot of them

Stop it.

B&T Thor one-shotted silver surfer with a casual hammer toss,

I'm pretty sure thes happened after an extensive fight, so saying "one-shot" is a bit fallacious...

and was only getting more powerful by the time he faced Thanos. Thanos took like 6 hits from this bloodlusted Thor (who also one-shotted his shield), and was not even slightly injured.

Scans? Also, so? Taking down Surfer in a couple of blows is a multi-planet level physical feat, that's is a level of strength even Acacia could shrug off with mid difficulty at best, considering he tanked Toriko's hits(the indirect aftereffects of that hit had a large planet level scale). Yet despite that, he was one shot by a mere finger poke from White. If this is the best you've got for Thanos, White one or 2 shots him.

And shortly later, he goes on to have a nearly full issue-length fight with pissed off Odin, and still come out unscathered.

Outlier and inconsistent. Well, actually this depends on where you view Odin. If you think he's Galaxy level, he should have stomped all over Thanos' face with no difficulty whatsoever.

If you need more feats, in another comic Thanos tanked a black hole collapsing on him with only some blood and superficial damage. Before you say this isn't that much impressive, the black hole was 2 lightyears in radius. A BH with the mass of earth would be a millimeter in radius. I hope this gives you an idea.

Uhh, cool, scans? Also, even if this is true, unless all of the condensed form of this black hole fell on him, at best around 1-2 meters of the Black Hole(the part that he was in) could have collapsed on top of him, why is this beyond Large Planet+ level again?

Thanos is far more durable than his shields.

Cool.

@lordwhis2: I can't be bothered to debate with someone who thinks Thor is billions of times Star level and has clearly taken to highballing the crap out of Marvel.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador:

Stop it.

What?

I'm pretty sure thes happened after an extensive fight, so saying "one-shot" is a bit fallacious...

One shot is a one-shot. I don't remember the exact issue in which it happened, otherwise I'd post scans. And the "extensive fight" was everyone in the infinity watch+surfer+dr strange trying to avoid Thor's hits. Thor hits Surfer once (with a hammer throw), and he's out.

Scans? Also, so?

Sure, here you go:

Part 1: Thanos doesn't take Thor seriously

Thor gets teleported to Thanos's home. Thanos blasts him once, and thinks he's done, but remember Thor got TWO powerups including the POWER GEM. The mad titan opens up shields, and tries to handle Thor casually, but Thor is able to land some hits, because Thanos is caught off-guard by the new-found power of Thor.

Thanos smiles and shrugged it all, a beatdown from an amped, bloodlusted power gem Thor.

Part 2: Thanos takes Thor seriously:

Thanos SPECIFICALLY mentions that now he seriously starts fighting.

He harms Thor with his punches, and starts fighting evenly. Infact, Thanos has a brief advantage if anything: (Thanos landed 4 hits compared thor landing 3)

Both of them harmed each other, neither was winning.

Order is right to left

Part 3: Thanos gets bored:

Thanos specifically mentions THRICE that he got bored of it, that's why he sealed off Thor, not because he was in danger of losing.

Taking down Surfer in a couple of blows is a multi-planet level physical feat,

Thor one-shotted Surfer with just a casual hammer toss. And Thor was explicitly noted to be getting more powerful with time. Thor tanked like half a dozen hits from him.

This was also a bloodlusted Thor. Even regular unamped bloodlusted Thor is capable of levelling planets with his hammer strikes, let alone a madness amped Thor. Now add power gem on the top of it.

And Silver Surfer has tanked planet busting, surfed through supernovas for fun, etc.

that's is a level of strength even Acacia could shrug off with mid difficulty at best, considering he tanked Toriko's hits(the indirect aftereffects of that hit had a large planet level scale).

Surfer has tanked that level of damage so that isn't impressive.

Yet despite that, he was one shot by a mere finger poke from White.

Yet Surfer was one-shotted by a mere hammer toss from PG Thor.

If this is the best you've got for Thanos, White one or 2 shots him.

I believe that PG Thor is atleast around White by feats you've listed. Thanos tanked many hits from him.

And this is pre-imperative Thanos I'm talking about

Outlier and inconsistent. Well, actually this depends on where you view Odin. If you think he's Galaxy level, he should have stomped all over Thanos' face with no difficulty whatsoever.

Implying that Thanos can't tank galaxy busting attacks, lol

Uhh, cool, scans? Also, even if this is true, unless all of the condensed form of this black hole fell on him, at best around 1-2 meters of the Black Hole(the part that he was in) could have collapsed on top of him, why is this beyond Large Planet+ level again?

A black hole of 2 lightyear radius has mass several times that of milky way galaxy

Scans were posted in this thread already

Post 81

LordWhis2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By LordWhis2

@hittheassasin said:

@lordwhis2: I can't be bothered to debate with someone who thinks Thor is billions of times Star level and has clearly taken to highballing the crap out of Marvel.

Gee, maybe I give him these ratings because he has DOZENS of feats to back this up.

Also, if you really think that SS who casually surfs through stars and supernovas is Multi-Solar level then I am done debating with you.

Galactus destroyed 3 solar systems, that is dozens of QUINTILLIONS of times star level due to how ridiculous interstellar distances are.

I have explained this before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR3Igc3Rhfg&app=desktop

Distance between Pluto and Sun (which is itself thousands of times larger than OTS 44) is a fraction of the distance between sun and end of the solar system.

Voyager 1 went into interstellar space in 2012.

It will be 1.7 lightyears from the next nearest star in in 40000 years.

That is just linear distance so cube that.

Now can you begin to imagine the ridiculous scope of a feat like destroying Multiple solar systems ?

In the universe stars are like single drops of water on opposite ends of a vast ocean. Destroying the entire ocean is inconceivably more impressive than just destroying one star. They are not even comparable as feats.

Just to get you to understand how vast interstellar distances are let me use an example- if a bomb capable of destroying all the matter in the galaxy and containing all of the energy in the galaxy (which has 400 billion stars with an average size being equal to that of the sun) detonated on earth the explosion would not even reach Alpha Centauri, our nearest neighbour. Now can you begin to imagine the incredible amounts of energy required to destroy multiple solar systems in one blast.

I know my numbers feel ridiculous, especially as it is only human nature to think that it is only slightly harder to destroy a few solar systems than to destroy a star but I assure that destroying a few solar systems in 1 shot is UNIMAGINABLY more impressive than destroying a single star.

If you want more info, send me your email ID and I'll send you a video that will help you understand universal scale.

Thank You

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14:

yes, that's what I refer to

gravity is physical force, right? taking gravitation that instantly destroyed everything in 2ly radius is better durability than white's attacks..

maxxc10X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of them still wouldn't faze him

LordWhis2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaiocool: the gravity inside the singularity of any black hole is infinite. You shouldn't be able to survive it despite your durability unless you are like high universal. Thanos surviving it is PIS.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@apex_pretador

What?

Saying Thanos can no-sell White's hits is.....nonsensical to say the least.

One shot is a one-shot.

Not if he was smacked several times before getting "one-shot", then its not a one shot anymore. By your logic, if I beat up someone on the street to the point he was lying on the ground, bleeding etc and I then knocked him out with a kick, I would have one-shot him.

I don't remember the exact issue in which it happened, otherwise I'd post scans. And the "extensive fight" was everyone in the infinity watch+surfer+dr strange trying to avoid Thor's hits. Thor hits Surfer once (with a hammer throw), and he's out.

From he scans I vaguely ramember, they had a pretty extensive fight with both of them getting a few hits of and Thor then finishing Surfer with a hammer throw. Hardly even a stomp, let alone a one-shot.

Sure, here you go:

Ok, thanks. Now, you saying earlier that Thanos "no-sold", the hits was a blatant lie, the narrator(Pimp the troll, I believe?) explicitly stated that Thanos took damage but got a kick from it, hell, blood was literally streaming from his nose and he was only fighting on-par with Thor, till he got him with that cosmic weapon thingy. The fight wasn't even a stomp in Thanos' favour, and he clearly didn't no-sell any of Thors hits, he was visibly knocked back, bleeding and grunting from them. Not even being able to no-sell hits from a Large Planet+ level opponent alone makes it a sure thing he gets one or 2 shot by White, who did this to a powered up Acacia:

No Caption Provided

In comparison, a weaker version of Acacia(he powered up after eating the 8 Kings), tanked a Large Planet+ level hit just fine:(After this he literally jumps off and proceeds to engage Toriko again, with no sign of hindrance)

For reference, this is Large Planet level as the Toriko Earth is dozens to hundreds of times bigger than our Earth.

Thor one-shotted Surfer with just a casual hammer toss.

I severely doubt it was casual considering Thor's state of mind, he was highly bloodlusted at the time.

And Thor was explicitly noted to be getting more powerful with time. Thor tanked like half a dozen hits from him.

Yeah, he tanked them, but saying he "no-sold" or "ignored" them is clearly reaching a lot. Besides, tanking Large Planet+ level attacks is something even Acacia could do(as I showed) and White casually one shot him.

This was also a bloodlusted Thor. Even regular unamped bloodlusted Thor is capable of levelling planets with his hammer strikes, let alone a madness amped Thor. Now add power gem on the top of it.

Being bloodlusted wouldn't necessarily increase his physical strength as opposed to his normal serious self though(unless I'm missing something specific about Thor?). The Power Gem would give him a big increase for sure, most likely at least 2-3 times, but the fact number wasn't given so it's rather ambiguous, no?

Besides, normal Thor should be capable of busting a normal sized panet(say, Earth), with a serious strike, perhaps 2-4 Earths if we reach a bit, but nothing much above that. We can agree on that, no? So, even assuming bloodlust+Power Gem amps him some 10(or even 20) times over, he'd still only be at around normal Toriko's striking level(most likely capable of destroying the Toriko Earth, if he so desired) which Acacia no-sold, considering the size of the Toriko planet in comparison to Earth:

No Caption Provided

And Silver Surfer has tanked planet busting, surfed through supernovas for fun, etc.

Yeah, in terms of energy blasts, which isn't the same thing as physical attacks. Sure, Surfer can tank your average, Earth destroying punch, but something like BT Thor(20 or so times that), would still be too much for him.

Surfer has tanked that level of damage so that isn't impressive.

Surfer has tanked a physical attack of that calibre? Scans?

Yet Surfer was one-shotted by a mere hammer toss from PG Thor.

Isn't a hammer toss =/> a normal hit from Thor, or did I get that wrong?

I believe that PG Thor is atleast around White by feats you've listed. Thanos tanked many hits from him.

Nah, PG Thor is more around normal Toriko by feats, who's attacks Acacia tanked(though he didn't no-sell them), yet he was oneshotted by a single finger poke from White.

And this is pre-imperative Thanos I'm talking about

Is the difference between them that significant?

Implying that Thanos can't tank galaxy busting attacks, lol

Wait, am I missing something? He clearly can't.

A black hole of 2 lightyear radius has mass several times that of milky way galaxy

Except that Black Hole didn't actually have a radius of 2 lightyears, it was merely said that it sucked in every in a 2 lightyear radius, not that it was actually 2 lightyears long itself. In fact, the scans posted on post 81 literally say it's a miniature Black Hole, far from 2 lightyears in size. All-in-all, the size and "DC" of this Black Hole feat is unquantifiable and thus shouldn't be used as evidence for Thanos' Star+ level durability.

Scans were posted in this thread already

Post 81

Thanks.

LordWhis2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By LordWhis2
LordWhis2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By LordWhis2

@hittheassasin: Also I find the idea that durability to physical attacks and durability to energy blasts are different highly unscientific.

Also I found nothing in your post remotely as impressive as no selling a blow from a guy who destroyed a warp gate that dwarfed stars.

Or surviving an explosion that totalled a ship large enough to carry solar systems.

Or being hit by a physical blow that contained the energy of a sun.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: stars and supernovas do not count as energy blasts.

Uh, yes they do? They're clearly not the same as punches(physical attack) per say, unless you want to classify them as heat durability instead, which doesn't really affect my argument.

LordWhis2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By LordWhis2

@hittheassasin: a supernova is a colossal explosion that emits an incredible amount of kinetic energy.

They are not even remotely the same thing as conventional comic energy blasts.

LordWhis2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: a supernova is the mass of a star being violently flung outward with incredible force, it's not a laserbeam !

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordwhis2: Never said it was. Either way, this doesn't change my argument, so I'll be ignoring this.

LordWhis2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By LordWhis2

@hittheassasin: A supernova is the mass of a star being flung at you. It is a physical attack ! What a supernova is a shockwave, tanking one is a feat for physical durability.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordwhis2: I don't care. Please stop tagging me, this discussion is pointless.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By APEX_pretador

@hittheassasin said:

@apex_pretador

Saying Thanos can no-sell White's hits is.....nonsensical to say the least.

I didn't say that. You are making assumptions and calling them nonsensical.

Not if he was smacked several times before getting "one-shot", then its not a one shot anymore. By your logic, if I beat up someone on the street to the point he was lying on the ground, bleeding etc and I then knocked him out with a kick, I would have one-shot him.

It was a one-shot since Thor hit him once

From he scans I vaguely ramember, they had a pretty extensive fight with both of them getting a few hits of and Thor then finishing Surfer with a hammer throw. Hardly even a stomp, let alone a one-shot.

He had an extensive fight with Surfer AND Adam Warlock at the same time, where he was manhandling them.

Ok, thanks. Now, you saying earlier that Thanos "no-sold"

I didn't. Read my post before going "stop it"

, the hits was a blatant lie,

Don't say things I've never said. That's ridiculous, you are implying that I said things I never said and calling me liar

the narrator(Pimp the troll, I believe?)

Yes

explicitly stated that Thanos took damage but got a kick from it,

He said he thought Thanos died from it, which isn't surprising since pip doesn't know about Thanos's limits.

hell, blood was literally streaming from his nose

A couple drops of blood doesn't mean he took damage when he goes on to have a massive fight with Odin.

and he was only fighting on-par with Thor,

I never denied that.

till he got him with that cosmic weapon thingy.

He fetched it because he was bored, and he was testing his new tech

The fight wasn't even a stomp in Thanos' favour,

Never said that.

and he clearly didn't no-sell any of Thors hits, he was visibly knocked back, bleeding and grunting from them.

He was still doing pretty good against an opponent who's atleast as strong as him, can easily one-shot his shields, has a magic hammer and was going stronger with every moment due to power gem.

Remember Thanos's shields tanked like ten blows from PG Champion without even cracking (although they were coming close to cracking), let alone shattering. Thor one-shotted them.

PG Champion one-shotted a planet.

In comparison, a weaker version of Acacia(he powered up after eating the 8 Kings), tanked a Large Planet+ level hit just fine:(After this he literally jumps off and proceeds to engage Toriko again, with no sign of hindrance)

This isn't planet+ level. This is planetary but not planet busting.

For reference, this is Large Planet level as the Toriko Earth is dozens to hundreds of times bigger than our Earth.

From what I've heard, toriko planet is a bit smaller than earth.

I severely doubt it was casual considering Thor's state of mind, he was highly bloodlusted at the time.

He was bloodlusted, but it was just a hammer throw, not a full-force strike. And Thor doesn't hate Surfer.

Yeah, he tanked them, but saying he "no-sold" or "ignored" them is clearly reaching a lot.

Which I didn't. You're reaching now by putting words in my mouth

Being bloodlusted wouldn't necessarily increase his physical strength as opposed to his normal serious self though(unless I'm missing something specific about Thor?).

No it wouldn't but Thor was specifically noted to be amped by a state of madness, even before he got the gem. I've covered it in detail in many threads, especially the Thanos/Mangog CaV

He was actually going toe to toe with pissed off Drax with PG and if anything, seemed to have the upper hand. For comparison, Drax with PG one-shotted an amped Champion (who one-shotted a planet), when less pissed off. Being pissed off is important since anger draws power from PG.

The Power Gem would give him a big increase for sure,

A massive one, especially since Thor is experienced with power-increasing artrifacts AND PG is noted to power-up more when the user gets angry.

most likely at least 2-3 times, but the fact number wasn't given so it's rather ambiguous, no?

PG isn't a multiplier, or a mere 2-3x increase. It is an artifact which gives the user near unlimited power only limited by the capability of the user to draw out its power.

Let's take the example of Champion. He is nowhere near as good as Thor when it comes to experience with power-increasing artifacts. Infact, he has used the PG for months without even realizing it's giving him power.

Let's now see the difference

Champion with PG:

• Curbstomped and beat Gladiator, BRB, Silver Surfer to death (seperately, not at once)
  • One-shotted a planet

Champion without PG:

• Colossus lasted one full round of boxing against him (and colossus isn't even a boxer)
  • The Thing lasted three full rounds of boxing against him, and broke his ribs
  • She Hulk defeated him in a 1 vs 1
  • Non-serious Silver-Surfer two-shotted him
  • Nebula was hurting and intimidating him just fine

Going from Thing/She Hulk level to stomping Gladiator/Surfer and one-shotting a planet isn't a mere 2-3x increase or even a 10x increase. It's a ridiculous increase.

Besides, normal Thor should be capable of busting a normal sized panet(say, Earth), with a serious strike, perhaps 2-4 Earths if we reach a bit, but nothing much above that.

Agreed

So, even assuming bloodlust+Power Gem amps him some 10(or even 20) times over,

Except even before getting the power-gem he was amped several times over.

A single strike from Thor sent Surfer down to the ground - knocking him off his board - leaving him heavily stunned and dazed, before getting PG

And I've already shown how big of an amp power gem is as it makes a mid tier go above high tiers

he'd still only be at around normal Toriko's striking level(most likely capable of destroying the Toriko Earth,

Actually, I'd believe that B&T Thor before getting power gem would be closer to that.

which Acacia no-sold

Which is a blatant lie. Getting knocked down and hurt =/= no selling.

Yeah, in terms of energy blasts, which isn't the same thing as physical attacks. Sure, Surfer can tank your average, Earth destroying punch, but something like BT Thor(20 or so times that), would still be too much for him.

I don't see why would you differentiate them so much.

Anyways, even classic drax has ripped apart core of a small star with his bare hands, and pre Thanos Quest Thanos has matched him in a grapple which blew up the planet they were on, and several times overpowered him.

Sure it was just a core, but even then, core of a small star would be heavier than a large planet.

Thanos has also no-sold literally, a detonation of a gas giant planet. The detonation was so powerful that it was noticed from lightyears away.

Surfer has tanked a physical attack of that calibre? Scans?

What physical attacks would you want? There aren't any scans of someone punching a star out which I remember. You cannot completely treat physical strikes and energy like they are seperate to that extent.

Isn't a hammer toss =/> a normal hit from Thor, or did I get that wrong?

No, since hammer strikes from Thor were getting close to one-shotting surfer even before he got the power gem.

Nah, PG Thor is more around normal Toriko by feats, who's attacks Acacia tanked(though he didn't no-sell them), yet he was oneshotted by a single finger poke from White.

I believe B&T Thor before getting the PG is closer to that

Is the difference between them that significant?

Yes. I don't see pre-imperative Thanos doing things like tanking blasts which killed Galactus/Celestials, and disintegrated Thor/Gladiator

Wait, am I missing something? He clearly can't.

I've covered this in a lot more detail in Thanos/Odin CaV

Except that Black Hole didn't actually have a radius of 2 lightyears, it was merely said that it sucked in every in a 2 lightyear radius, not that it was actually 2 lightyears long itself.

How do you define the radius of BH?

It is defined as its event horizon. Black hole doesn't have a concrete boundary.

In fact, the scans posted on post 81 literally say it's a miniature Black Hole, far from 2 lightyears in size.

Size is relative and subjective. If it is miniature, then it means that bigger BHs exist in 616 universe, nothing else.

All-in-all, the size and "DC" of this Black Hole feat is unquantifiable and thus shouldn't be used as evidence for Thanos' Star+ level durability.

It is not, the event horizon is specified.

Thanks.

np

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: I will allow HTA to respond, but the Toriko planet isn't smaller than earth, its actually a bigger planet than Uranus.

No Caption Provided

Here's a chart showing its relative size wrt other planets in the Solar System.

Also, 2 more things to keep in mind about the Toriko planet:

1)Its made of a vibranium like substance that continuously absorbs energy and expands.

2)It is so dense that its explosion was stated to dwarf a supernova.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: I meant a bit smaller than Saturn

My bad, I never intended to say it's smaller than earth, which is clear if you read my post

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin said:

@apex_pretador

Size is relative and subjective. If it is miniature, then it means that bigger BHs exist in 616 universe, nothing else.

It is not, the event horizon is specified.

event horizon is not specified, only its dc is...

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol so Thanos is now universal because he survived a black hole, lmfao.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaiocool: It's event horizon since it is defined as the point at which everything (light included) gets sucked in

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaiocool: It's event horizon since it is defined as the point at which everything (light included) gets sucked in

we have reports of black holes sucking in even galaxies, doesn't mean their event horizon is galaxy sized

the black hole itself was "miniature" , so smaller than an average black hole - definitely << 2 ly event horizon

Laiks Stake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can this guy hit harder than galaxy buster Odin? No? So all of them.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LordWhis2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LordWhis2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: judging by how you ignored my post to you, I take it you couldn't debunk it so yeah Thanos can tank a few punches

I don't know why you're getting mad over a fictional character being able to take a few punches from another fictional character

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonardsnart: No, I ignored it because I couldn't be bothered to deal with it after being tagged like 50 times by many different people on this thread.

I decided to focus on Apex Pretador as he's the one I know I can have the most productive discussion with.

Also, where did you get the idea I was getting mad? I really don't care about this thread all that much.

Doofasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos should be able to survive hundreds of them. Only getting a blood nose after several shots from a Warrior Madness, Power Gem enhanced Thor, when base Thor is capable of shattering a planet, puts his durability far beyond this.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: your posts make people assume you're not happy that Thanos is tanking a few attacks, don't really know why cause no one is saying he wins

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonardsnart: Because I'm not happy with it. Saying he can tank a few is fine with me, but nonsensical claims like "takes hundreds", "takes trillions" or "easily tanks many" is silly. Not being happy =/= being mad though.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By LeonardSnart

@hittheassasin: alright, you understand that saying he only tanks one or zero was wrong though ryt?

maxxc10X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He still tank infinity without damage

Avatar image for tanakaclinkenbeard
TanakaClinkenbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see why Thanos can't tank any of his punches. If it's only planet level like so many said then the Mad Titan should take this no problem.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can tank all of them.