How many hits can Kaguya tank from Yamamoto before KOd?

• 65 results
cKarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll How many hits can Kaguya tank from Yamamoto before KOd? (46 votes)

1 59%
2-3 4%
4-5 0%
6-10 4%
25 0%
50 4%
99+ 35%

Yamamoto is Prime bankai and Bloodlusted

Kaguya is full power but has to tank full force of his attacks.

• 
Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Sup3rn0va

0 lol (Why is there no 0 option)

She has 0 heat resistance feats

People around her tier were afraid of Lava

She gets turned to ash

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamamoto doesn't have feats of hurting someone of Kaguya's durability.

Avatar image for narutoisplanetlevel
NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I’m not exactly sure how Hot Yamamoto Bankai can get but saying Kaguya has no resistance to heat is false

Madara didn’t need his regeneration for Naruto‘s Lava Rasenshuriken

And Kaguya was hit with multiple elemental Rasenshuriken including lava one and she was damaged but still perfectly fine

Naruto lava rasenshuriken is a much higher degree than just fire. It scales from Roshi who was the 4 Tails jinchuriki with Son Goku 4 Tails he could use lava cloak which burnt even KCM Naruto’s skin when KCM Naruto is much more durable and can tank nukes from 10 tails tenpenchii. So scaling from that i would say Kaguya can survive lava heat at least. I mean she did create an entire planet covered with lava and one completely covered with oceans of acid, she’s probably immune to them but it’s pure speculation.

So saying Kaguya doesn’t have fire resistance is false.

plus I could see Kaguya absorbing the fire based lava attacks. At the end of the day they are fire lava type sword slashes.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wheres option 0? Yamaji earse kaguya from the existence , with the rwst of her verse , 15m degree bankai GG.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends where it hits honestly. Otherwise she gets scorched.

HSTgoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya no sells anything from him and flicks him away

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sup3rn0va

@narutoisplanetlevel said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I’m not exactly sure how Hot Yamamoto Bankai can get but saying Kaguya has no resistance to heat is false

Madara didn’t need his regeneration for Naruto‘s Lava Rasenshuriken

And Kaguya was hit with multiple elemental Rasenshuriken including lava one and she was damaged but still perfectly fine

Naruto lava rasenshuriken is a much higher degree than just fire. It scales from Roshi who was the 4 Tails jinchuriki with Son Goku 4 Tails he could use lava cloak which burnt even KCM Naruto’s skin when KCM Naruto is much more durable and can tank nukes from 10 tails tenpenchii. So scaling from that i would say Kaguya can survive lava heat at least. I mean she did create an entire planet covered with lava and one completely covered with oceans of acid, she’s probably immune to them but it’s pure speculation.

So saying Kaguya doesn’t have fire resistance is false.

plus I could see Kaguya absorbing the fire based lava attacks. At the end of the day they are fire lava type sword slashes.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

1. You can't scale heat resistance from one character to another, it makes no sense. It would be like scaling hax resistance from one character to another

2. Naruto was getting burned from Roshi's unspecified heat

3. Those feats are fodder compared to Yama's Bankai heat lol. His Bankai is 15,000,000 degrees

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where is the 0 hits option?

Yama erases her.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He doesn’t need to hit her for her to get erased, and lol at lava style being mentioned here.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard to say. I never quite know how to deal with Yama's Bankai tbh. On one hand we have the 15m degree statement, but on the other hand, nukes reach way more temperatures than that but yet can't even bust mountains, while we have seen what even the most basic TBB's do. Again, compared to nukes, Yama's Bankai is constantly at 15m degrees, however his actual feats with it aren't overtly impressive apart from the SS destruction statement.

All in all, I guess it probably hurts her bad, but saying she gets obliterated is likely too presumptuous imo.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: Nukes are that hot for a second or so at the core of the explosion

A Bijuudama from Naruto isn't a nuke, sure it causes more damage but that has nothing to do with heat nor does it have anything to do with how a Nuclear explosion actually happens, which is what causes the heat.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is Yamamoto's Bankai feat; not a thing was destroyed:

No Caption Provided

Kaguya no-selled this:

No Caption Provided

1 of those 9 Rasenshurikens is lava-based attack, and it slashed the Shinju tree:

No Caption Provided

Shinju Tree is so big the roots alone dwarf the surrounding mountains:

No Caption Provided

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Facepalm

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sup3rn0va

Look at Woodward trying to use an AoE feat to justify Kaguya surviving 15,000,000 degrees which is over 10,000+ times hotter than Lava. Lava that God Tier characters were afraid to fall in. If they could really tank 15,000,000 degrees they'd be able to swim in Lava and call it cold.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

Hard to say. I never quite know how to deal with Yama's Bankai tbh. On one hand we have the 15m degree statement, but on the other hand, nukes reach way more temperatures than that but yet can't even bust mountains, while we have seen what even the most basic TBB's do. Again, compared to nukes, Yama's Bankai is constantly at 15m degrees, however his actual feats with it aren't overtly impressive apart from the SS destruction statement.

All in all, I guess it probably hurts her bad, but saying she gets obliterated is likely too presumptuous imo.

Yeah, Evaporating water over a Large island/small country sized area isn’t impressive heat wise.

Neither is sublimating spiritual ice from miles away

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is also the fact Kaguya is immortal. Literally immortal and can't die at all. Hagoromo has powers that can erase things at atomic level (Truth Seeker Ball), take souls away etc. yet he could only stop her by sealing her powers away and her body inside a celestial body.

Last time I checked, Soul Society couldn't kill Aizen and had to be sealed, and it's likely Yama's Bankai was tested on him and it failed, otherwise they wouldn't have took that process.

Yamamoto is epitome of baseless hypes. Not a single feat lives up to his statements.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sup3rn0va

@woodward: Read the title, it doesn't matter if she's immortal, she isn't tanking anything, so the answer is still 0.

And her immortality is regeneration based, so I can totally argue it killing her.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va: The only ones who feared falling to lava were Kakashi and Sakura, and they aren't God tiers. Pretty ironic how you ignore that same lava universe was created by Kaguya herself.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By shirso

@ourmanuel: Yeah evaporating water across the Seireitei is great and all, especially as it was done passively, but at the end of the day, it's still water, not rock or land mass. If you actually quantified the energy output for that I doubt it would give values much larger than vaping an island sized land mass at best.

So Yama in Bankai passively emits island vaping amounts of energy, while obviously trying his best to hold himself back. Which is beastly but not enough in itself at this tier. A direct hit from his Bankai is a whole different issue though, taking into account the SS statement and all.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va: No, I proved Kaguya casually tanked things far more powerful than what Yamamoto could ever dream of, and all of his feats combined. You need to prove Yamamoto can damage someone of that level of durability, which you can't.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward said:

@sup3rn0va: The only ones who feared falling to lava were Kakashi and Sakura, and they aren't God tiers. Pretty ironic how you ignore that same lava universe was created by Kaguya herself.

Right because Naruto totally didn't have to save Sasuke from falling into it.

1. It's never stated Kaguya created those dimensions, when will you Naruto fans get over it

2. Even if she did create it, what does that have to do with anything?

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward: lol the god tiers find lava life treating stop wanking. Ahhhah she gets vaped. And her soul gets sealed on contact. Lol at tsb vaping souls

If that was the case why is minatos soul still alive

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

@ourmanuel: Yeah evaporating water across the Seireitei is great and all, especially as it was done passively, but at the end of the day, it's still water, not rock or land mass. If you actually quantified the energy output for that I doubt it would give values much larger than vaping an island sized land mass at best.

by your logic, absolute 0 wouldnt oneshot kaguya too. Stop thinking about it in terms of energy and instead think of it in terms of the temperature itself.

So Yama in Bankai passively emits island vaping amounts of energy, while obviously trying his best to hold himself back. Which is beastly but not enough in itself at this tier. A direct hit from his Bankai is a whole different issue though, taking into account the SS statement and all.

he is emitting that much energy in heat. If he were to say, be emitting that much energy in like gamma radiation, would you then say that anyone above island level can take it?

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sup3rn0va

Stop thinking about it in terms of energy and instead think of it in terms of the temperature itself

This exactly

Kaguya's heat resistance feats are terrible, you can't just say she tanks it because "She's strong", that's a terrible argument.

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She isn't tanking anything

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel:

by your logic, absolute 0 wouldnt oneshot kaguya too. Stop thinking about it in terms of energy and instead think of it in terms of the temperature itself.

Temperature isn't the only deciding factor when talking of heat based damage though. We also need to consider specific heat (like for instance, iron at 100 degrees would burn you far worse than boiling water at 100 degrees) and the amount of material ( a pot of boiling water would burn you far worse than a drop ). Temperature only decides whether there will be transfer of heat but the actual amount of heat energy transferred depends on other things as well.

he is emitting that much energy in heat. If he were to say, be emitting that much energy in like gamma radiation, would you then say that anyone above island level can take it?

Gamma radiation gives radiation poisoning so nah unless they have the proper feats.

But anyway, temperature and heat reserves are both important in gauging heat damage and fortunately Yama has both. He is 15m degrees so he will be transferring heat to Kaguya and his reserves are like enough to burn Soul Society so the amount of heat energy he can transfer is massive as well. So a single strike which would likely transfer a sizeable portion of his SS vaping heat reserves probably hurts her bad but not completely erases her. But if he, say, held his Bankai in sustained contact with Kaguya for even a few seconds, she gets vaped entirely, no question. She cannot tank SS vaping amounts of heat.

Having said all that, I wouldn't agree with Yama putting her down if all he had was the 15m statement and the Seiretei water evaporating feats. But thankfully it seems Kubo knew exactly what he was doing when he wrote his powers.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

@ourmanuel:

Temperature isn't the only deciding factor when talking of heat based damage though. We also need to consider specific heat (like for instance, iron at 100 degrees would burn you far worse than boiling water at 100 degrees) and the amount of material ( a pot of boiling water would burn you far worse than a drop ). Temperature only decides whether there will be transfer of heat but the actual amount of heat energy transferred depends on other things as well.

the science you just mentioned now is irrelevant due to the statemnts of it evaporating water in seireitei and sublimating Toshiro’s ice. I feel like you’re really trying hard to dance around this point.

Gamma radiation gives radiation poisoning so nah unless they have the proper feats.

And heat causes melting/heat damage/whatever you wanna call it. So why’re you trying to compare that to normal physical durability?

But anyway, temperature and heat reserves are both important in gauging heat damage and fortunately Yama has both. He is 15m degrees so he will be transferring heat to Kaguya and his reserves are like enough to burn Soul Society so the amount of heat energy he can transfer is massive as well. So a single strike which would likely transfer a sizeable portion of his SS vaping heat reserves probably hurts her bad but not completely erases her. But if he, say, held his Bankai in sustained contact with Kaguya for even a few seconds, she gets vaped entirely, no question. She cannot tank SS vaping amounts of heat.

Having said all that, I wouldn't agree with Yama putting her down if all he had was the 15m statement and the Seiretei water evaporating feats.

the water evaporating one should be enough.....bruh, he himself is the singular Source of the heat. And he’s doing that to all of seireitei/SS. Anything within a couple city blocks of him should be ashes instantly. If this were any other character, we’d have the CV pseudo-scientists pulling out their calcs to say even crazier things.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: As long as we agree that he has what it takes to vape her, no need to care about the finer details :).

Though I am curious why him evaporating the water around Seireitei makes the science irrelevant. On the contrary I am 99% sure Kubo knew his science when he wrote the powers if anything.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ourmanuel

@shirso said:

@ourmanuel: As long as we agree that he has what it takes to vape her, no need to care about the finer details :).

Though I am curious why him evaporating the water around Seireitei makes the science irrelevant. On the contrary I am 99% sure Kubo knew his science when he wrote the powers if anything.

it’s irrelevant cuz the specific heat thing wouldn’t be needed anymore to calc how hot he can make his surroundings

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Kaguya is immortal and cant die at all"

>has problems regenerating her horn

>has probelms regenerating a cut

>has problems regenerating an arm

Yeeeeaaahh....

Avatar image for universeichigo1
universeichigo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By universeichigo1

@shirso: I don't think you quite Yamamoto bankai statement, the heat was all concentrated on his sword and his body in other words suppressed in other not to kill everyone in the area and he couldn't sustain the bankai for long because he couldn't supress It for long and if not supress the heat would completely vaporize everything.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Certainly 0. Attack has more potency then anything we have seen from either verse.

Think we all agree Kaguya would rofl stomp Yamamoto in a fight, but if shes standing there, letting Yamamoto get a swing, shes dead. No two ways around it really.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Kaguya is immortal, and there is no, no way to seriously die. He is powerful enough to create planets. He won't even care about the attacks of this fodder.

HSTgoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya is immortal, and there is no, no way to seriously die. He is powerful enough to create planets. He won't even care about the attacks of this fodder.

She*. Kaguya is a female.

Corruptionz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you really believe in these 15m degrees of Yamamoto's bankai - you should visit a therapist ASAP.

Kaguya can go sleep and Yamamoto can hit her all day, he won't do anything.

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Kaguya can go sleep and Yamamoto can hit her all day, he won't do anything", I like this lol

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah why should we believe in the statement backed up by other statements from other chars and feats

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any resistance feat for Kaguya for fire that has temperatures like the sun?

Also her regeneration is not a factor here, since we only going with the best known regeneration feat that a charakter has shown. Kaguya never was vaporized, or burn to ash (For example)

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:

She has none.

Also her regeneration is not a factor here, since we only going with the best known regeneration feat that a charakter has shown. Kaguya never was vaporized, or burn to ash (For example)

^^^^This, some people really tend to overhype her regeneration, when she had problems regenerating her horn and arm.

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

arguing she survives the heat of the suns core becouse she can survive lava is like arguing a character can survive a country level atack becouse he survived a town level atack.

naruto wankers are really gettin dumber each day.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez said:
@caocao said:

She has none.

Lol, then she has a problem. Where is option 0?

^^^^This, some people really tend to overhype her regeneration, when she had problems regenerating her horn and arm.

Even if she don´t have those problems, we need feats or at least a good statement that say how high her regeneration level is. Immortality doesn´t give you automatically a high regeneration level. Afaik the best regeneration feats have the shinobis, who are summoned via Edo Tensei.

Avatar image for deactivated-6043ec881391e
deactivated-6043ec881391e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean no characters in HST survives Bankai Yama's direct strike if they have to tank it, ignoring immortality/reviving.

Ymirgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RIP

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean no characters in HST survives Bankai Yama's direct strike if they have to tank it, ignoring immortality/reviving.

Characters like Ichibei, Aizen, Ichigo and Yhwach should be able to tank it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: None of these characters has shown heat resistance on Yama's scale. Yhwach DID feel the need to steal his Bankai (you know the one that previously owned him?).

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@thousandsteps said:

@leothegreatest: None of these characters has shown heat resistance on Yama's scale. Yhwach DID feel the need to steal his Bankai (you know the one that previously owned him?).

Royd was powerful enough to stand in its range and not get immediately turned to ash. Characters much more powerful than Yamma should be able to deal with direct attacks from Zanka no Tachi.

Yhwach stole the Bankai and never felt the need to use it. The logical answer being because his enemies afterwards were Ichibei, Ichigo and Aizen the people who the Bankai wouldn’t be useful against.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Raziel2014
@thousandsteps said:

any character stronger than yamamoto in reaitsu or massively stronger can tank it per rules of bleach, every attack can be tanked as long as its not a reality bending or hax, Yamamoto is a fire/heat based attack so the rules of bleach apply, if yamamoto were to attack Aizen or Yhwach with it they would be able to hold it with their bare hands easily break it, Yamamoto bankai is that powerfull because his own reaitsu is that strong, if his zanpakuto were wielded by anyone else it would not be able to reveal this amount of power as seen in the Novel/Tokinada, same with Aizen and his KS.

Yamamoto Bankai/Power was only comparable to Yhwach before yhwach regained his power/eyes opened, after that his bankai became obsolete for Yhwach which is why he never used it, it be like Kenpachi trying to use Ikkaku bankai when kenpachi own power vastly surpasses his 3rd seat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest said:
@thousandsteps said:

Royd was powerful enough to stand in its range and not get immediately turned to ash. Characters much more powerful than Yamma should be able to deal with direct attacks from Zanka no Tachi.

Yhwach stole the Bankai and never felt the need to use it. The logical answer being because his enemies afterwards were Ichibei, Ichigo and Aizen the people who the Bankai wouldn’t be useful against.

I'm specifically talking about Yama's direct strikes, not the passive heat. Your claim is logical on paper, but also baseless.

Yhwach stole the Bankai because otherwise he was gonna get roasted if not outright vaped by it for the second time. And him not using it afterwards is simply due to him having his own powerset.

So can these characters survive being teleported to the core of the sun?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raziel2014: So can the likes of Yhwach, Aizen Ichigo etc... survive being teleported to the core of the sun?