How many DCEU amazons will it take to beat MCU Captain America?

• 198 results
Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll How many DCEU amazons will it take to beat MCU Captain America? (182 votes)

1. Cap will lose to a single DCEU amazon in a fight 10%
2. One amazon would not beat Cap but two will have number advantage and will defeat him 17%
3-5. One or two won't do it but a few more of them and they'll overwhelm him 27%
6-15. A group of amazons will eventually take Cap down 25%
15-50. Cap can take a lot but a small army of amazons will succeed in taking him down 9%
50+ Can can take out dozens of amazons, but if you put a high enough number in there, he'll eventually lose to a huge army 5%
No amount of amazons will be able to take out MCU Cap. He'll eventually defeat them all 5%

MCU Captain America:

No Caption Provided

vs.

DCEU Amazons:

No Caption Provided

Some stats and feats for DCEU Amazons:

Speed and fighting skill:

No Caption Provided

DCEU Amazons are incredibly skilled and agile fighters. They can leap meters into the air, dodge thrown projectiles and perform all manner of crazy slow-mo acrobatics without breaking a swet.

Fighting experience:

No Caption Provided

Amazons are apparently immortal and have lived for thousands of years all the way to ancient greek times, when they were originally created by Zeus. That makes them incredibly experienced, and gives them great teamwork advantage as they've been training together in combat for many lifetimes.

Striking:

No Caption Provided

Amazons have very impressive striking. A single amazon can one-shot a tree-thick wooden column with a hammer, which clearly takes super-human striking to accomplish. Although there's no wonder Amazons are street level when it comes to dc, they are still very impressive.

Lifting strength:

No Caption Provided

Amazons actually seem to be multitonners when it comes to lifting strength, which makes this stat probably highest in their entire kit. It's very impressive how it only takes two amazons to hold this gigantic stone gate like your average gym weights. They might actually rival Cap's lifting strength in this area (seems comparable to chopper feat in my opinion)

Rules:

-Only average amazons can participate in this fight. No Wonder Woman, no named characters.

- Amazons are armed in their standard fighting gear, which seems to be a shield, sword, bow and arrows, as well as light battle armor with their iconic bracelets.

- MCU Cap has feats from all of his MCU movies.

- MCU Cap has his avengers 2 armor and vibranium shield with a magnetic recaller.

- MCU Cap is totally serious. He will fight to his 100% and won't hesitate to kill. Same goes for the amazons.

- Win by death. Battle location:

No Caption Provided

• 
Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2-3

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 could POTENTIALLY beat him...though Cap would win about 6-7/10.

2 and that's it, he's over.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2 or 3

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably 2.

I can imagine Steve taking a single amazon down without too much trouble, mainly because of his vibranium shield and his insane throwing skills. Steve is very good in 1 vs 1's, that's how he was able to take on Ultron and Iron man although he is clearly out of their rank. But I vote 2 none the less. Amazons have some crazy teamwork and their stats are too similar to Cap's. Once he has to defend from two sides he won't be able to throw his shield as much and he is getting a sword in the kneck after a brief struggle to fight at two fronts.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A group. 5-8.

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you kidding me? Amazons are jobbers. Show me one scene in which they didn't get their asses absolutely handed to them. WW1 soldiers were killing them without a problem on their own terrain. Cap would take down the entire fighting force amazons fought on that beach and would probably not get a single bullet wound out of that. Either way Cap is taking a LOT of these girls out before he ever breaks a sweat.

No Caption Provided

Obviously Cap will go down at 50+ and MAYBE at 15-50. But ONE? TWO? You gotta be kidding me guys.

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you kidding me? Amazons are jobbers. Show me one scene in which they didn't get their asses absolutely handed to them. WW1 soldiers were killing them without a problem on their own terrain. Cap would take down the entire fighting force amazons fought on that beach and would probably not get a single bullet wound out of that. Either way Cap is taking a LOT of these girls out before he ever breaks a sweat.

No Caption Provided

Obviously Cap will go down at 50+ and MAYBE at 15-50. But ONE? TWO? You gotta be kidding me guys.

oh hi again @comicgirl21 :P you are seriously down playing amazons tho. Yeah maybe they lost a fight to Steppenwolf, but we are talking about a guy who was a challenge to a whole JL. They actually won more fights then lost - WW1 soldiers lost that fight. Amazons won the fight for earth against Steppenwolf in the past as well. And they are not jobbers. They are actually pretty strong. I'd say they are on par with MCU average Asgardians more or less. Cap is never taking armed superhumans soldiers as easily as shield agents who are just regular humans with nothing but tazers.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicgirl21:

1. They had guns.

2. The soldiers were stomped once they couldn’t use the guns anymore

3. No way is Cap beating that many amazons

4. WW was on the beach..... unless you’re implying he could beat all those Amazon’s and WW single handed

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicgirl21 said:

No Caption Provided

oh hi again @comicgirl21 :P you are seriously down playing amazons tho. Yeah maybe they lost a fight to Steppenwolf, but we are talking about a guy who was a challenge to a whole JL. They actually won more fights then lost - WW1 soldiers lost that fight. Amazons won the fight for earth against Steppenwolf in the past as well. And they are not jobbers. They are actually pretty strong. I'd say they are on par with MCU average Asgardians more or less. Cap is never taking armed superhumans soldiers as easily as shield agents who are just regular humans with nothing but tazers.

Umm shield agents are definitely NOT regular humans. Top shield agents can take on super-humans any day, like Black Widow or Hawkeye for example. According to Coulson, shield agents are some of the best trained fighters on the planet. Taking out an elevator full of them, when they can gank up on you from all sides at the same time is not a small feat. It clearly shows you can't just take Cap out by numbers. Amazons can't even gank up on Cap similarly because in the coloseum they won't accomplish that easily.

No Caption Provided

Not to mention Cap's shield throw hits MUCH harder then a bullet, and a single bullet is enough to kill an amazon. Cap can ricochet his shield off them, killing many of them in seconds. This is not a fight 10, or even 20 amazons can win.

No Caption Provided

OT: oh yeah, and Cap DOES have better lifting feats then amazons. By far at that

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ComicGirl21

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

@comicgirl21:

1. They had guns.

WW1 guns, there are compressed air toys today that have more power then these rifles. And amazons had shields and supposedly super human reflexes. Well that didn't work too well for them did it?

2. The soldiers were stomped once they couldn’t use the guns anymore

Soldiers were stomped because director said they have to be braindead for the sake of the plot. They ENGAGED amazons who were riding on horses and started running towards them instead of you know, taking positions and shoot them all down. Soldiers losing was a plot device. They cleraly had the capacity to kill all of these amazons.

3. No way is Cap beating that many amazons

Oh yea he is. He beat dozens of ultron bots, each of them has perfect teamwork and super-human stats. He beat dozens of superhuman chitauri and outsiders. Cap can handle superhumans in big numbers. I can't see your argument.

4. WW was on the beach..... unless you’re implying he could beat all those Amazon’s and WW single handed

I was just saying he would beat all of those WW1 soldiers. Not amazons. My argument was - he would do much better against an army of soliders then an army of amazons did. So its silly to suggest they are equals

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 death4bunnies  Moderator

6-15, Cap has pretty decent damage soak, and will fight through wounds.

His shield throw takes 2-3 off the bat.

Caps front kick sent that one guy into the side of a truck with enuf force to make me think cap will oneshot amazons.

Amazons best best is to utilize multiple lassos as these seem to be part of there standard gear. Enuf amazons should be able to tie him up, then stab him.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Batvibe12

3-5.

Avatar image for speedforceuser_
speedforceuser_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash solos, supes, aquaman, and wonder woman solos. Dont quote me. I've made up my mind.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

15-20.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Id argue he could barely beat 1. Dec loses to 2.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: What is the argument to be made for him losing to one.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles: the average amazonian being extremely skilled fast and strong. I dont see how cap easily beats one. He throws the shield they catch it and put an arrow in him. Or block the shield and now hes qeaponless against an amazon with lota of weapons

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I’d say 3, 4 is overkill

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2-3

Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Alavanka

Probably 15+

Definitely no less than number of outriders it took to pin Cap, as Outriders > Amazon.

Cap has taken down tanks, jets, Ultron bots....and Iron Man. No way he goes down to a single Amazon. A tank can arguably solo the beach on Themyscira.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@nerdchore: I'm sorry a single Amazon being extremely fast, skilled and strong is based on what?

Outside of the named amazons the fodder amazons barely have feats above peak human level, if that.

If you think one has a chance of beating Cap let's hear/see some fodder level amazon feats that would back that up.

Fodder amazons have no feats to back up catching a shield that can slice through steel btw, or blocking it for that matter.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

6. I think people are lowballing Amazonians quite a bit

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2,probably. Lmao@15, yall are high, and,lawballing tf out of the Amazons.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anywhere between 3 and 5

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thoromdil: I don't think they're on par with Asgardians. Loki definitely proved that they are more enhanced than Cap. Amazons are just better trained than regular humans (with classical Greece era weaponry). If it were SHIELD agents storming that beach instead of WWI Germans, it wouldn't have been pretty for the Amazons.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A couple thousands atleast.

Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Yeah 15 is a lowball....for Cap.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU wank comes again. Cap oneshots most of them with OP stipulations. Probably 15-50+ or even 50+

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3 - 5 is the safe answer. They are slightly below him in stats and training, so while one is certainly not beating him and probably 2 will fare just a bit better than only one, 3 to 5 of them will be able to put him down, with casualties or severely beaten.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano: show me the feats random amazons have done that put them above cap combat wise. I’ll wait. WW1 soldier with gun> random Amazon

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

5+

There are the ones that held up those concrete walls and destroyed the pillars. But those don't seem average to me. Later in that scene one seemed to be killed by being crushed under a horse.

Anyhow Cap is faster, massively more skilled, has a large striking advantage and is far more durable. Add on to this that he can take them down with his shield which can ricochet to several at once. And it's gonna take a lot to beat him.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

2-3.

TorikoWONTDie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol @ the CAP going down to one. They only take him down due to teamwork getting the shield away from him. With the shield he'll be king them straight up. They've no feats to indicate the contrary...not unnamed amazons.

Gazool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

5 should be problematic for Cap , 7 should definitely stop him.

JackKira89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean Cap can fight an Amazon 1v1 yes. But more than 3 no.

Some of you all fail to forget that the Amazon's have NOT been in contact with the outside world and didn't know what a GUN was. Nor did they have any idea how deadly they are DESPITE it just being WWI era weapons. To which still won with swords, arrows, spears, and their shields.

Also I mean not like they can be like Bucky and CATCH it. Once that Happens Cap only has hand to hand combat which doesn't do much here.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: why wouldnt those be average?

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: why wouldnt those be average?

They were the ones selected to hold those walls up and break those massive pillars. Makes sense for them to use their strongest warriors for that.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: They were much larger than normal amazons. They look nothing like the typical amazons we saw. It's pretty obvious.

That would be like you seeing a massive body builder at the gym and going "how do you know that's not a normal guy?"

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Amazons’ feats are shit. Steve can easily steamroll them

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon: I was talking about Asgardian soldiers not Asgardian gods. Loki is technically not even an Asgardian but an ice giant dwarf.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon: I was talking about Asgardian soldiers not Asgardian gods. Loki is technically not even an Asgardian but an ice giant dwarf.

Okay, maybe the "major" Asgardians have more physical might than the "minor" ones - I don't really know, but it's possible. But still, even the "minors" are enhanced. IMO the main difference is in the training. Guys like the Warrior Three are "minor" Asgardians (or if they are gods, I don't know gods of what).

And, for all intents and purpose, Loki is tied to an Asgardian form, or else he'd look quite different.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Nucleon

@jackkira89: Bucky has three features that allowed him to catch Cap's shield:

1- He is physically enhanced

2- He's got a metal arm

3- He knows Cap and his shield well.

Amazons have neither. The classical antique weapon training they have do not propose neither shield-throwing or shield-catching techniques.

It takes over a dozen of them (at the same time) to stop Cap.

WhyZoSerious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He clears the entire island.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Nucleon

@whyzoserious said:

He clears the entire island.

Yeah; Cap becomes King of the Amazons (something DC's weaksauce Heracles never really achieved). :D

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alavanka said:

Probably 15+

Definitely no less than number of outriders it took to pin Cap, as Outriders > Amazon.

Cap has taken down tanks, jets, Ultron bots....and Iron Man. No way he goes down to a single Amazon. A tank can arguably solo the beach on Themyscira.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

people are lowballing Amazons because they got killed by bullets, like seriously.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Nucleon

@macleen: They're but top-shape, highly-trained normals with fine, outdated weaponry. There's no reasons to consider them a threat as soon as you are a trained guy with modern gear. One frag grenade can, like, clear half a dozen of them (including WW, BTW).

God forbids if the German invaders had an MG 42 with belt-fed ammo - they would have been the ones in the possession of a Motherbox in JLA.

Loading Video...

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon said:

@macleen: They're but top-shape, highly-trained normals with fine, outdated weaponry. There's no reasons to consider them a threat as soon as you are a trained guy with modern gear. One frag grenade can, like, clear half a dozen of them (including WW, BTW).

God forbids if the German invaders had an MG 42 with belt-fed ammo - they would have been the ones in the possession of a Motherbox in JLA.

Their outdated weaponry can cross countries if not continents in seconds, name one modern weapon that can do that and I'll concede? Cap has no modern gear BTW, he runs around with a shield(a durable shield) not modern at all.

I'd like to see how and army of Cap would have handled that scene under these circumstances

1. No knowledge of guns
  2. Having to cover over 300 meters of open field against a hail of bullets, some with shields while others without.

Like I said, stop lowballing the Amazons, AFAIK Cap isn't bulletproof, in fact the last time he got shot he was dropped luckily it didn't hit a major organ. Like Cap would nosell a frag without his shield?

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#49  Edited By krisbishop  Moderator

Honestly fodder Amazons have no feats.

They are supposedly skilled but has super weak durability so I'll say about 6-15, if I'm being generous to the Amazons.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Nucleon

@macleen: You're writing about that beacon in JLA? A simple cell phone could have done that, faster.

Cap's knowledge of a modern battlefield is precisely one of the things that would make the difference. These Amazons, they're maybe trained, but they haven't been fighting a real war for millenias. Cap has more real combat experience than all of Amazondon combined.

And yes, his gear is hi-tech, beginning with his alloy shield (that he can recall magnetically, if he is using the Avengers AoU stuff). He also got modern armor and whatever hi-tech geegaws he needs in various pouches and belts. Cap is contemporary (and even in advance) while the Amazons are stuck in their era.

He is aslo un-questionably more enhanced. Even with naked rules, it would take more than a dozen Amazons to take him down, because he dominates them in strength, speed, durability, endurence and skill.