How Many Base MCU Thanos To Beat A Bloodlusted MOS Superman?

• 114 results
JohnnyPowers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll How Many Base MCU Thanos To Beat A Bloodlusted MOS Superman? (58 votes)

1 38%
2-5 21%
6-10 10%
20+ 31%

how many does it take?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Backwards question

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

They can't beat Supes.

Supermod111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2 stands a decent chance.

3 could take him easily.

Any more is overkill.

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Thor and Hulk can't take Thanos what's this Superman spite 4

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bayman007

Adding more Mad Titans doesn't close the speed and powergap. With Clark Bloodlusted, he's going to keep on steamrolling

Avatar image for deactivated-5fabc76a05e3b
deactivated-5fabc76a05e3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say 2 could do it for sure.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Eri_Joni  Online

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

The mcu wank...

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark pokes 1000 pairs of eyes out.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Before you wankers @ me,

Striking Strength: Superman>Base Thanos (Superman causes shockwaves and displacements in the air with casual punches and headbutts, not to mention he can destroy buildings, harmed Doomsday, incapped Wonder Woman and made Steppenwolf bleed with single punch)

Lifting Strength: Superman>>>Thanos (Superman dragged a steamship, lifting an entire apartment building effortlessly and there's also the tectonic plate feat should we count that)

Blunt Durability: Superman>>>Thanos (Though Thanos was cut by Iron Man's repeated strikes, he was unfazed by punches from Hulk and Thor. Superman never got a scratch/bled and appeared 100% unhurt after fighting Zod and getting beaten by Doomsday, also tanked the energies of the Mother Boxes when they were separated)

Piercing Durability: Superman=Thanos

Explosive/Energy Durability: Superman>Thanos

Movement Speed: Superman>>>>>>>>>Thanos (Thanos would be a statue)

Reaction Speed: Superman>>>>>>>>>>Thanos

Combat Speed: Superman>>>>>>>>>>Thanos

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb1e27f534ab
deactivated-5fb1e27f534ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos said:

Before you wankers @ me,

Striking Strength: Superman>Base Thanos (Superman causes shockwaves and displacements in the air with casual punches and headbutts, not to mention he can destroy buildings, harmed Doomsday, incapped Wonder Woman and made Steppenwolf bleed with single punch)

Lifting Strength: Superman>>>Thanos (Superman dragged a steamship, lifting an entire apartment building effortlessly and there's also the tectonic plate feat should we count that)

Blunt Durability: Superman>>>Thanos (Though Thanos was cut by Iron Man's repeated strikes, he was unfazed by punches from Hulk and Thor. Superman never got a scratch/bled and appeared 100% unhurt after fighting Zod and getting beaten by Doomsday, also tanked the energies of the Mother Boxes when they were separated)

That's basically about it.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos said:

Before you wankers @ me,

D2therJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think 3.5 trillion thanos might have a chance

a chance to die slowly and without mercy at the hands of the superior movie franchise

factg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman would win nonetheless if it was 15 Thanos'

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 is enough, Clark's only advantage is speed, which he only uses in bullrushes, once he does it, Thanos just grabs him and beats the shit out of him.

Tzimiscelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 is more than enough.

Supes is faster, the first hit its hit.

Then thanso grabs him and beats him into a pulp like he has always done with any superhero that gets too close.

Avatar image for thekingslayer66
thekingslayer66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos said:

Before you wankers @ me,

eriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor moving the space forge rings is better than most strength feats Superman had at this point, same thing with Hulk moving 800 meters tall Surtur.

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By RajjarsAlt

Fuck the char wank did someone actually lose enough brain cells to say that WoDC is a superior movie verse to MCU? That's sadder than the ppl using non-MoS feats in a thread about MoS Superman.

OT: One Thanos has manhandled people significantly stronger than MoS Superman so....

SullGoddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SullGoddd

Superman can fight 100s of thousands of Thanos with ease.

Inb4 Star buster MCU.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2-5. You could make an argument for 1 but I feel like the speed advantage is way too high.

Avatar image for hydratedfubuki6
HydratedFubuki6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos can't touch him so I guess too many

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RajjarsAlt

@takenstew22 said:

2-5. You could make an argument for 1 but I feel like the speed advantage is way too high.

Legit their stated combat speed was barely above Mach 1 lol

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22 said:

Where?

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt said:
@takenstew22 said:

Where?

The urgency of the Superman flying takes hold during the Smallville Kryptonian battle. In addition to superhero speed they would throw punches that would minimally break the sound barrier so there would be shock waves. At the same time, they didn't want to lose the force of the punches completely in motion blur (except as a gag with Zod's partner, Faora). They added effects to it by putting mock cones on the forearms, shockwave effects when they hit blows as visual cues.

https://www.awn.com/vfxworld/making-superman-fly-again-man-steel

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Eredin12
@tony_stark82 said:

I'd say 2 could do it for sure.

1 is more than eanugh, MOS Superman is overrated fodder with a large amount of anti feats and very litle impresive feats

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: 5 Thanos? Damm, you are still wanking DCEU i see

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

I didn't specifically say 5 Thanos' lmao. I just said 2-5.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Eredin12

@takenstew22: Yeah 2 - 5 is wank, MOS Superman was only mach 1 in combat, not really faster than MCU Spiderman after FFH, he was blitzed by evrey bullet ever fired at him, soldiers perceived him and Faora in middle blitz and fight, his speed was not impressive, Thanos can keep up and with his stats and skill edge easily beat him, suggesting that you need 2-5 Thanos to beat MOS superman is extreme DCEU wank

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

Mhm you defo edited that in.

OT: He's outsped a black hole so even if Thanos could tag him, he'd explode on contact

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22 said:
@eredin12 said:

Mhm you defo edited that in.

OT: He's outsped a black hole so even if Thanos could tag him, he'd explode on contact

Doesn't say I edited it. Nice try tho.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Eredin12

@rajjarsalt: Funny thing is "black hole" not strong enaguh to affect Lois Lane made him struggle extremly, MOS was inconsistent mess with power levels

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By RajjarsAlt

@eredin12 said:

@rajjarsalt: Funny thing is gravity not strong enaguh to affect Lois Lane made him struggle extremly, MOS was inconsistent mess with power levels

Funnier still novel/script confirms that he only escaped b/c it's pull on him was weakened and that he wouldn't be able to escape the event horizon...which was not powerful enough to keep light from escaping it

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Eredin12

@rajjarsalt: Also Zack Himself said that he is not sure can he survive the nuke, that debunks even more argument that he was weakend, in fact, if it was not in space and he did not have meat shiled that absorbs energy he would probably die and Zack even says that cruise missile can knock them out but i dont know how many tons of TNT that is?

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for money_brings_happiness
Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yo why are people suddenly acting as if Superman can fodderized Thanos with only MoS feats. Destroying a building is a fodder feat to phase 1 Thor let alone Endgame Thor who got fodderized by Thanos. Dragging a 5k ton ship through ice is nothing to phase 1 Thor who could produce over 1k tons of crushing force with his finger tips. Phase 3 Thor could do this.

No Caption Provided

Open doors that are likely a solid kilometer in diameter.

And move massive rings.

Superman can cause shockwaves is a viable reason for him beating Thanos a guy who can tank Mjolnir strikes.

No Caption Provided

Thanos frankly scales significantly above Thor in durability who survived the Sokovia explosion which is superior to the Supes best feat. Thanos also tanked strikes from people who hit harder than Superman.

And he put Hulk and Thor down in seconds in straight h2h. Superman wasn't particularly fast in combat at all in MoS. Thanos can hold him down and pummel him and call it a day.

To answer your question 1 Thanos can take MoS Supes. JL Supes is a different matter altogether though.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Eredin12

Here is US soldiers reacting to and shooting Faora mid blitz

No Caption Provided

Here is US soldiers perceiving Namek vs Superman fight and shooting them during the entire fight, having no problem with their speed

No Caption Provided

They are such speedsters!!! Obviously US soldiers>MCU high tiers in combat speed

But seriously without JL feats, Superman is no faster than MCU Spiderman in combat, he is a street tier in combat speed and Thanos could easily keep up with Peter

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By RajjarsAlt

@eredin12: The cruise missile would be non-nuclear putting a hard cap on what yield it would be (think MOAB/FOAB but under that).

Though realistic limits are the Maverick that KOed Faora - in the script she was no-selling that even while getting messed up by Earth's atmosphere so it seems the old cop-out that "mask affects durability" was just a cesspool of lies and headcanon. Same source of that scan said Clark/Nam were KOed by the A-10 shooting bullets at them while those were supposed to be tanked/no-sold in the script, but I guess it's consistent with the 50 cal baseball statement. Only possibility is that they just nerfed power lvls from script to screen which is remarkably consistent with other showings and statements and what was done for BvS as well to some degree.

eriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So people actually understand the point, Mega Surtur's head alone would weight over 100,000 tons and his entire body several million tons, Hulk accelerated his head from zero to over 40m/s with his hit.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff28288e0b69
deactivated-5ff28288e0b69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Bayman007

Thanos is laughably outclassed and it's a well known fact that he we get dismantled very easily in a 1v1. Clark has superior Strength, Striking and Durability. The real problem here is the unclosable speed gap, it is gigantic. So it does't matter how many more you add because they will all get pummeled before they can scratch their ballchins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fabc76a05e3b
deactivated-5fabc76a05e3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: He's not an "overrated fodder", and his feats are impressive in terms of durability, striking and speed. I rewatched Man of Steel a few days ago, Your arguments are pretty biased though, taking low showings, and claiming that Spider-Man is as fast as Superman is nonsensical.

I'd say that one Thanos has a solid chance of winning but in a hard fight, in fact he does take a majority with his sword. Two would seal the deal for sure.