How long would it take Obi to solo the Last Jedi throne room?

• 98 results
Avatar image for youshallnotpass
YouShallNotPass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll How long would it take Obi to solo the Last Jedi throne room? (104 votes)

Wouldnt take him that long, he destroys all of them 51%
It takes him a while but he comes out on top 24%
Team are way too much for him, he loses 11%
Snoke solos 13%
Kylo solos 2%

Throne Room opponents- Kylo, Rey, Snoke and the Praetorian Guards

Obi is not very happy

No Caption Provided

• 
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

He gets the high ground, solos

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

This sums it up

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf470b432518
deactivated-5bf470b432518

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

And more NSWT low balling. Kylo and Rey beat him together. All the Praetorian guards can win. Snoke solos with no effort.

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is this spite thread? I'm not sure Kenobi can even hold his own against Snoke alone.

@riddlerfan77:

And more NSWT low balling.

Did you expect anything else? Lol

Kylo and Rey beat him together.

I'm kinda ST fan but that's questionable.

All the Praetorian guards can win.

Likely, but still not sure.

Snoke solos with no effort.

This, yeah.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What did Snoke do that so very much impressive lol

YouShallNotPass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_kingoflatveria:

He oneshotted Rey who's done this:

Loading Video...

Certainly comparable to Kenobi's best feats. Rey is also equal to Kylo, who has:

No Caption Provided

Kenobi can't come close to Snoke before being eventually overpowered by his vastly more powerful opponent, who has been stated to be at the "dark end of the Force" by Andy Serkis, who even went as far to state he was darker than Palpatine himself.

Snoke also has the feat of creating a Force Bond/bridge between Kylo and Rey, which was so powerful that:

• Rey instantly got Kylo's skill+knowledge just by touching his hand in that scene where Luke caught them
  • Rey and Kylo could casually talk to each other despite in a normal situation it being much harder, with Kylo even telling Rey the effort would kill her
  • Still lived on strong after Snoke's death

This speaks volumes to Snoke's ability in the Force. Add the fact that Kenobi is an incredibly defensive fighter which will most likely mean that Snoke takes the initiative, I'm afraid our good old Jedi Master... really doesn't stand a chance.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239:

True. Obi-Wan will have the high ground.

When he's being tossed around like a ragdoll by Snoke.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239:

True. Obi-Wan will have the high ground.

When he's being tossed around like a ragdoll by Snoke.

Snoke is pathetic and has no feats on Dooku's level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark-sith123: I'd argue Kylo can equal Obi 1 V 1 and with Rey's help he wins. Questionable I know but I have a far higher opinion of Kylo than most.

YouShallNotPass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239:

No, Snoke's not on Dooku's level. He's comfortably above it.

Yeah, pathetic. One of the most impressive feats in canon=pathetic. One-shotting someone whose best TK feat is at least comparable to Kenobi's=pathetic.

Earth calls Chaos239! Earth calls Chaos239! Come back down please!

@riddlerfan77:

I'd argue Kylo can equal Obi 1 V 1

That's taking it too far.

I could actually see such a thing in a Force battle, but Kenobi's much better with a blade and that would grant him a win.

I could see Reylo beating Kenobi though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youshallnotpass: Ah more lowballing. Funny how people never actually back up their claims. Rey lifted huge rocks with no strain which is more impressive than a lot of SW universe people can do. Kylo's has done things never shown before with the force in Star Wars and Rey equalled him. Kylo's froze blaster bolts knocked Rey out with a wave of his hand invaded people's minds ect. Lowballing. I shouldn't be surprised but I am.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark-sith123: That's what I said. I don't see Kylo beating him or Rey but together I think they win. Sorry should have phrased that better. I mean Ren can give Kenobi a close fight but would lose.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark-sith123: Dooku's feat during TCW when training Savage was way more impressive and Odi-Wan resisted his TK. Snoke is wanked like hell.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239:

No, Snoke's not on Dooku's level. He's comfortably above it.

Yeah, pathetic. One of the most impressive feats in canon=pathetic. One-shotting someone whose best TK feat is at least comparable to Kenobi's=pathetic.

Earth calls Chaos239! Earth calls Chaos239! Come back down please!

Dooku lifted a bunch of Obelisks as a demonstration to Savage which is better than Rey's feats which even then seemed to be done in a moment of the force boosting her since no one else displayed anything close in the movies.

YouShallNotPass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@riddlerfan77: Seriously? Are you implying that she has the most impressive force feat?, have you forgotten about what Dooku did, Vader done etc? Yeah... the Kylo you're talking about is the one who lost to damn untrained, unexperienced Rey. Not really lowballing, you're highballing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youshallnotpass: What the hell are you reading. I never claimed it was the most impressive thing in SW just impressive. Snoke didn't just TK her he did so with no effort. Kylo beat the entire Jedi Accademy and the Praetorian gaurds as well as Finn (Who's highly trained with meele weapons and Kylo had been shot in the stomach by something that would have killed Obi Wan given he literally cried like a baby after getting tapped with a lightsaber. He didn't get struck he was tapped. Kylo endured multiple strikes and was still standing after already being shot. I'm not claiming he wins solo just that he can give a fight and that he wins with Rey's help.

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_kingoflatveria@chaos239

The obelisks Dooku lifted:

I reckon there's one or two in the background
I reckon there's one or two in the background

The boulders Rey's lifted:

No Caption Provided

Looking at the size and quantity, Rey's feat>Dooku's feat.

Both videos are on YouTube- if you watch them you can also see Rey didn't put in as much effort as Dooku.

The obelisk feat is not going to cut it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark-sith123: Each of those boulders were the size of fin when we got a close shot, I don't have a screenshot I can find it if you like plus they were obelisks behind Dooku as well

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_kingoflatveria:

I think they were bigger that Finn tbh.

Anyway it's not like the obelisks are much bigger- and there aren't that many. There's one or two behind him, true, but not more.

There's like 8 obelisks and 20+ boulders.

Rey's TK feat easily matching one of Dooku's top TK feats while exerting less effort than the Count and Snoke one-shotting her really makes it hard to believe Snoke is not better than Dooku.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snoke lost due to PIS, granted it was awesome it was still very silly.

He ragdolled Rey and manipulated both Rey and Kylo being separated across the galaxy. Same way Vader force choked across the galaxy, Snoke did to Hux but in a far more brutal way.

He also held Rey in mid air and did whatever that force was. He’d smoke Obi Wan

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All this scaling off one PIS boulder lifting feat. Leia solos by opening an airlock. OT Obi in relatively easy fashion.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark-sith123: there was 10 obelisk and half of them were twice the size of the boulders.

Also the rock feat would be impressive, if Rey could do it more than once in a plot fueled moment. Dooku could not be subdued by Yoda own power, and Dooku actually uses TK in fights with no need to of "omg my friends will die if I dont do soemthing." specific moments.

Luke Skywalker as a untrain padawan pretty much shook a star destroyer with his TK. But guess what? We dont cpunt it for battle purposes since it was triggered instance and not the norm.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

He humiliates them.

Xy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When I read the title I thought you were trying to shorten Obito. Would be hilarious.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@iragexcudder: Your high.

Obi Wan can beat all these guys and their feats scale better than Snoke did to Rey who had one time emotion driven feat.

Holding the blast of a explosive that takes out a building.

multi ton rocks thrown at speeds to tag jet speed Y Wings 1000s of feet away.

No Caption Provided

Maul drags a couple dozen tons of shuttle off a cliff.

No Caption Provided

Windu shoves easy 50+ tons of Walker with a push.

No Caption Provided

100+ ton feat for sure.

Yoda with all his power holding a mountain size foot from killing him. Said mountain was also force resistant to TK.

Wait whats that? Rey lifted some small ass boulders the size of a human?

No Caption Provided

Looking at the size and quantity, Rey's feat>Dooku's feat.

Then Snoke easily beat her untrained ass? Big whoop. A un train Luke did this shit.

Luke lashing his power all around, completely un focus, shook a stated 2 million ton Star Destroyer.

I guess by your bad scaling and logic ESB Luke > Dooku, Windu, hell even RotS Anakin. LOL at that. Check mate this dumb ass logic to wank Rey and Snoke.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Iragexcudder

@sirfizzwhizz: lol are you mad? You’re*

Small ass boulders? You’re high.

& I only thought this was movie Kenobi since you pictured him, not clone wars. Even though it is canon. Jeez do you get f*cking worked up lmao

& movie wise, Luke, Obi, Dooku and Palp haven’t shown anything besides the fight with Yoda that have been on par with Rey’s “small ass boulders”

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

there was 10 obelisk and half of them were twice the size of the boulders.

Twice the size of the obelisks? I'd say the obelisks are somewhat bigger but they're not much bigger and they're outmatched in quantity.

Also the rock feat would be impressive, if Rey could do it more than once in a plot fueled moment.

Plot fueled? Can you please stop making absolutely baseless assumptions?

Dooku could not be subdued by Yoda own power,

*Sigh*

This debate can take a huge chunk out of anyone's time and time's not something I've got in spades right now.

Yoda's inferior Zonakin has stomped Dooku, though, and Yoda's near equal in Sidious has also stomped Dooku. Yoda's Jedi restraint and his not trying to actually subdue Dooku don't mean he can't do it if he goes full out- which contradicts his philosophy.

Luke Skywalker as a untrain padawan pretty much shook a star destroyer with his TK. But guess what? We dont cpunt it for battle purposes since it was triggered instance and not the norm.

We've seen untrained Force sensitives perform extremely impressive feats at random. For instance, child Zannah Force stomped two Jedi. Only Prime Zannah could probably do such a thing again. Child Galen pulled Vader's lightsaber from his grasp- adult Galen wouldn't be able to do that no matter how hard he tried.

Luke's also Chosen One 2.0 so he can just unleash his power at random. Rey, however, knew perfectly what she was doing. It's a completely normal feat you're just trying to write off as PIS.

I'm not saying Rey is as powerful as Dooku but she's definitely comparable, and Snoke is vastly more powerful than the Count.

@six-deuce:

All this scaling off one PIS boulder lifting feat.

PIS? I'd love to see where you are all getting this from. Maybe from the book of excuses- doesn't matter as long as we can make TLJ combatants look bad based on our opinion of the movie and how much we like them as characters which is completely irrelevant in a battle forum.

OT Obi in relatively easy fashion.

Against an extremely powerful Darksider who can blow him away with the Force at a whim that's backed up by two other Force sensitives who alone would give him a hell of a fight that are further protected by eight MagnaGuard+ level opponents? I'm doubting he lasts any more than ten seconds. Kenobi is powerful but he'd lose to Reylo+Praetorians pretty solidly on his own, add Snoke who would cream Kenobi without any outside help and this becomes a laughable spite thread.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

& I only thought this was movie Kenobi since you pictured him, not clone wars. Even though it is canon. Jeez do you get f*cking worked up lmao

& movie wise, Luke, Obi, Dooku and Palp haven’t shown anything besides the fight with Yoda that have been on par with Rey’s “small ass boulders”

Oh I get mad Irage. I will tell Luther Strode creator to suk m dick, and have lol. Dont say the wrong thing around me, or face the lash of my words.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Six-Deuce

@dark-sith123: The feats are all one of a kind and lack any consistency. Likely this is due to an attempt to tottaly re-imagine the "force" ala highlander 2's use of aliens. Snoke is hype with one actual feat against a force sensitive with a couple actual feats, and those are vs another force sensitive whose best feats are off panel (knights of ryn). Kylo one moment can casually TK a blaster shot then struggles with basic padawan stuff. I say this not to be critical of the film but it's haphazard interpretation of force lore does not translate well. Obi has wrecked much better teams in much better fashion than Ryn and Rey combined. Please stop tooting snoke's horn also...as I said he is basically featless and apparently a star wars equivalent to a redshirt.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GoofTheFloof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dooku wins

Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ehhhhh, Obiwan would struggle with Snoke, because apparently he's more powerful than Sidious in the force and Dooku pinned him with the force in ep 3.

That said, Obiwan would absolutely school Kylo, Rey, and the praetorian guards in saber combat.

Dawn_of_Ages

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alavanka said:

Snoke, because apparently he's more powerful than Sidious in the force

LOL no

Dawn_of_Ages

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What did Snoke do that so very much impressive lol

Being unable to prevent his own death while narrating it.

Snoke dies

NoQualms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whats the best team Obiwan has taken out by him self.If it was strictly sabers i'd probably go obi wan but the team seems likk a lot especially if its just movie.

redheathen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

redheathen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By redheathen
No Caption Provided

basically, the skywalker blood doesn't fall far from the tree. just insert ren for vader. we all know how that turned out. who knows about snoke. that tk feat was pretty flipping awesome, but what else has he done that is incredible? :/

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obi Won should stomp:

Loading Video...

KeenCraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I definitely see Kenobi beating those (less than?)magnaguard level opponents with some time of course. This scenario presses him, but I dont see him ever being in legitimate danger given his fighting style.

As for Rey and Kylo together, I dont see how anyone can decisively conclude that they can beat Obi Wan. There is absolutely no way they are beating his soresu in saber combat, and we lack the material to judge whether Rey or Kylos combative force application will break his defenses. Though I definitely "see" their victory as a possibility, we should lack the evidence to actually give them a victory.

Snoke is a completely different story however. I can easily see him ragdolling Kenobi. Unfortunately I lack anything to really impart judgment. Hype is the only thing I can see lol.

@youshallnotpass: What the hell are you reading. I never claimed it was the most impressive thing in SW just impressive. Snoke didn't just TK her he did so with no effort. Kylo beat the entire Jedi Accademy and the Praetorian gaurds as well as Finn (Who's highly trained with meele weapons and Kylo had been shot in the stomach by something that would have killed Obi Wan given he literally cried like a baby after getting tapped with a lightsaber. He didn't get struck he was tapped. Kylo endured multiple strikes and was still standing after already being shot. I'm not claiming he wins solo just that he can give a fight and that he wins with Rey's help.

Praetorian gaurds as well as Finn (Who's highly trained with meele weapons

But still non force sensitive with non force sensitive speed and no precog. ( Very Low speed and perception showing, though I recognize his emotionally distraught state + injury)

Kylo had been shot in the stomach by something that would have killed Obi Wan

This is an incorrect analysis. The novelisation explains the feat: at first I thought, like you, it was a durability feat but it turns out Kylo dampened the bolts damage greatly with tutaminis. (Though its a decent tutaminis feat)

given he literally cried like a baby after getting tapped with a lightsaber. He didn't get struck he was tapped. Kylo endured multiple strikes and was still standing after already being shot

Also incorrect, both parties lack the technical expertise that Dooku has. He posseses the masterful precision to incapacitate an opponent with felling blows. Every strike Dooku makes is perfectly calculated and hitting vital areas necessary to stand or strike.

Finn has some melee combat experience, but not with a lightsaber and he is getting lucky if he places a blow. Rey posesses no technical skill, she is self taught. You can tell she fares a lot worse than Finn until her plot induced force amp (which is a pretty decent "force valor(?)" feat given her level.

@sirfizzwhizz

Yoda with all his power holding a mountain size foot from killing him. Said mountain was also force resistant to TK.

Wait whats that? Rey lifted some small ass boulders the size of a human?

No Caption Provided

This is utterly ridiculous, do not lowball something as immense as that. Though I agree it is somewhat PIS, she still managed to do it. It shows her potential if nothing else and it is an incredible feat. (Though she is yet to apply it to combat in any way shape or form). Considering she is untrained, I doubt it is even something she could replicate in combat (YET).

It isnt something we can compare or scale to other characters however, as she is untrained. I agree with you in this respect.

@youshallnotpass: Ah more lowballing. Funny how people never actually back up their claims. Rey lifted huge rocks with no strain which is more impressive than a lot of SW universe people can do. Kylo's has done things never shown before with the force in Star Wars and Rey equalled him. Kylo's froze blaster bolts knocked Rey out with a wave of his hand invaded people's minds ect. Lowballing. I shouldn't be surprised but I am.

Other than the boulder feat, this is riduiculous unless you meant "in canon". Also most of these powers were demonstrated against non force sensitives. Rey has little active force defense as she was completely untrained. She subconsciously holds basic barriers that she doesnt know exist. The "force stasis" feat on the blaster bolt is probably the only truly impressive showing and even that is only due to his reaction time. Though force sensitives such as Darth Maul have reacted to near point blank bolts before, he could be comparable in speed if not for getting knicked by Finn.

Though dont misunderstand me, in raw power he seems like one of the most impressive acolytes/knights to date. Most definitely

KeenCraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now that Im done with my rant Im going to post Obi wans most impressive feat.

He stomps due to this single showing:

No Caption Provided

KeenCraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im sorry, by "fight with Yoda" I sincerely hope you meant this:

No Caption Provided

And not the act of fighting Yoda itself.

Lol because that is exponentially beyond the boulder thing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keencraft: Yes I meant in cannon. Don't worry I'm not that crazy.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Rey is definitely comparable to Obi-Wan in Force Power. I don't know why people brought up Dooku not being able to ragdoll Obi-wan. We know the gap in force power has to be massive. I mean Vader had trouble ragdolling season 2 Kanan. The act of ragdolling a force sensitive is also held back by the fact that things "alive" in the force are much harder to manipulate.

Ragdolling Rey without even a gesture at times is a feat above even Dooku's caliber imo. And let's not forget this is a guy who knew things only sidious also knew and who post RotJ Luke went to for teaching.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f
deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Rey activates Mary Sue powers Obi is winning this.