• 68 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Jko1 (3028 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

Never heard of her so I don't know. Generally in DB if someone is more than 4 times as powerful as someone else they can one shot them, so it would depend on how powerful this person is.

#3 Posted by AbyssFleet (156 posts) - - Show Bio

^^ lol

Featherine would literally blink DBS verse out of existence

So however long it takes to blink

Actually, mid tiers in Umineko would blink DBS verse out of existence

#4 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@abyssfleet: I am curious, are you laughing because its a funny battle? Or are you laughing because I said that I had never heard of her so didn't know?

#5 Posted by Gaoron (8780 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity?

#6 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6068 posts) - - Show Bio

The smallest number used to measured time wouldn't even move.

#7 Posted by Superhero24 (4748 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku stomps deal with it... jk she breathes and kills everyone. Not even the plot can save them as Featherine manipulates it/writes it.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
#8 Posted by FullMetalEmprah (4471 posts) - - Show Bio

There's no unit small enough to describe how quickly it takes. She's the definition of an overpowered character on steroids.

#9 Posted by pmcinelly784 (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79: I think he was laughing because of how ridiculously more than 4x more powerful featherine is compared to anyone in the verse

#10 Posted by BruceVeidt (3570 posts) - - Show Bio

0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 seconds

#11 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79: I think he was laughing because of how ridiculously more than 4x more powerful featherine is compared to anyone in the verse

If that's the case then yeah, she would have zero difficulty. I tried to look up a little information on her but couldn't find much in the few minutes I spent looking.

Avatar image for mylittlefascist
#12 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31563 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as it takes for Featherine to read DBS and realize how garbage it is...

#13 Edited by Paytience (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79: According to Toriyama, you need to be to be at least twice as strong as someone to no sell...

Just, future info to tuck away.

#14 Edited by ovy7 (2910 posts) - - Show Bio

Negative time. Everyone in ToP would commit seppuku before she enters DBS, as it would be their best chance against her.

Seriously now, fodders from Umineko could kill anyone in ToP, putting Featherine is complete spite, she can kill anyone in the DB omniverse, Xenoverse/Heroes included.

#15 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79: According to Toriyama, you need to be to be at least twice as strong as someone to no sell...

Just, future info to tuck away.

I'm sure he did say that, but I'm not sure I buy it in all cases. Think back to the Goku vs Vegeta first fight. Vegeta was a little more than twice Goku's power and he still didn't no sell Goku's attacks.

#16 Edited by Gokluma (8578 posts) - - Show Bio

A one second since nobody on her level of power and would bang my avatar at sheer stomp.

Avatar image for thetopcontender
#17 Posted by TheTopContender (198 posts) - - Show Bio

Extremely obvious spite thread.

#18 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop wanking Featherine, really. She has no quantifiable multiversal feats. Base Goku solos her.

#19 Posted by ovy7 (2910 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Jko1 (3028 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#21 Posted by Jko1 (3028 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop wanking Featherine, really. She has no quantifiable multiversal feats. Base Goku solos her.

LOOOOOOOOOL

#22 Posted by yeimsick (597 posts) - - Show Bio

blinks

#23 Edited by ovy7 (2910 posts) - - Show Bio

Why bump this though? She instantly solos everyone, ToP or outside of it, Xeno/Heroes characters included.

#24 Posted by Jko1 (3028 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7 said:

Why bump this though? She instantly solos everyone, ToP or outside of it, Xeno/Heroes characters included.

Not gonna lie i was hoping to see if this would start a flame war.

#25 Edited by ovy7 (2910 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko1: You probably need youtube-tier of DBS fans to actually think that anyone in ToP has even the smallest chance against Featherine, so I don't see a flame war starting.

#26 Posted by Tabbender (393 posts) - - Show Bio

No time at all. A projection of a much weaker Umineko character would be enough to solo

#27 Edited by Jko1 (3028 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7 said:

@jko1: You probably need youtube-tier of DBS fans to actually think that anyone in ToP has even the smallest chance against Featherine, so I don't see a flame war starting.

This is comicvine so...

#28 Posted by AbraxasCore (93 posts) - - Show Bio

Featherine be like:

No Caption Provided

And then she be like:

No Caption Provided

#29 Posted by ElderElijah190 (2035 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord beerus hakais her out of existence. Lol @ she stomping the entirely of the TOP.

#30 Posted by Jatom22 (1856 posts) - - Show Bio

What are her feats. She seems crazy strong but I've never seen the show she is in

#31 Posted by ovy7 (2910 posts) - - Show Bio

@jatom22: This is an RT for the series, but she there too. Basically, she's nigh-omnipotent and can fodderize characters who can fodderize infinite multiversal characters. Oh, and she also has plot manipulation.

#32 Posted by Jatom22 (1856 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7: if she can manipulate plot wouldn't that make her a gag character

#33 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6068 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7 said:

I really hope you're joking.

He is :P LOL, I really doubt that he would say that.

Off topic: I mean, you need to be a fu#%1ng idiotic fanboy to think that anyone in DB stand any chance against her, LOL, anyone with half knowledge in Umineko knows that this is a Mismatch of Infinite Proportions.

#34 Posted by ovy7 (2910 posts) - - Show Bio

@jatom22: No. Being able to manipulate the plot doesn't make you a gag character and vice versa. She's something that's called a Meta/Meta-level character, meaning she can break the 4th wall and manipulate the plot (not the same way something like toonforce does, she can manipulate the plot without needing to do a joke or something similar). Most of the character from her series are meta-level characters, as the cosmology is structured on an infinite hierarchical ladder where beings on a higher level view those on a lower level as fictional and can edit their story. Featherine transcends all of that, and it's only limited by the omnipotent Creator, but she's noted to be the only one to be able to touch The Creator's realm of power.

#35 Posted by ovy7 (2910 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma said:

Off topic: I mean, you need to be a fu#%1ng idiotic fanboy to think that anyone in DB stand any chance against her, LOL, anyone with half knowledge in Umineko knows that this is a Mismatch of Infinite Proportions.

I've actually met people who thought that Goku can beat Umineko and other similar level characters. This was on youtube though...

#36 Posted by Jko1 (3028 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7: DB is restricted on comicvine for reason lmao.

#37 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6068 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7 said:
@joviolma said:

I've actually met people who thought that Goku can beat Umineko and other similar level characters. This was on youtube though...

Youtube's commentaries is one of the biggest places of Wanking,Like, Multi-Star Level Naruto, LOL, High Multiversal Goku, oh, btw:

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/beerus-vs-featherine-augustus-aurora.373426/

DB Vs Comic/Visual Novels in a nutshell

#38 Edited by ovy7 (2910 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko1: I thought they are restricted because of Goku vs Superman flame wars.

@joviolma said:
@ovy7 said:
@joviolma said:

Youtube's commentaries is one of the biggest places of Wanking,Like, Multi-Star Level Naruto, LOL, High Multiversal Goku, oh, btw:

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/beerus-vs-featherine-augustus-aurora.373426/

OMEGALUL at that thread, but yeah, I guess you're right.

Edit: the best thing ever was when all of my feats for Battler were argued to be non-canon because the dude considered only anime to be canon...as it's animated....yeah (this actually happened on ComicVine)

Edit 2: here is the thread https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/lord-beerus-vs-lord-battler-1928770/

#39 Edited by AbyssFleet (156 posts) - - Show Bio

@jatom22: That’s just how the cosmology works I think. She’s not a gag character, it’s Multiversal characters are treated as fiction by beings way above them. And then Featherine treats those beings that treats multiversal beings as fiction herself

She’s just so far above everything else that she sees no difference between damn near endless Umineko cosmological structures (city of books) and fiction.

#40 Edited by JOVIOLMA (6068 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7: I don't take Shenron seriously lol, Last time I argued with him, he claimed that Frieza was not a Planet Buster and is a core buster, and LOL at someone saying that Hakai would be useful against Battler.

#41 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko1 said:
@ovy7 said:

Not gonna lie i was hoping to see if this would start a flame war.

That would make this a bait thread, which is against the rules....just saying.

#42 Edited by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko1: Does she have anything against base Goku?

#43 Edited by Wassely (370 posts) - - Show Bio

Why people assume that featherine or umineko are multiversal level?

Did you actually play umineko or are you just repeating what others have said?

The game take place in small island.

It's game where witches challenges humans to play games and the loser will be punished, they can't force them to play if they don't want to. They can force them by means such as "If you want to save your friend who previously lost against me, you have to play a game with me"

Story=Game and Game= Pocket dimension like Giant Chessboard. There is no such thing as multiverse in umineko.

#44 Posted by Wassely (370 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Edited by kilgpmktra (846 posts) - - Show Bio

@wassely: The game take place in small island.

The "games" takes place in the "meta" world where the island and the residents are used as game pieces to reconstruct the Rokkenjima incidents from a higher plane of existence. The game participants can uses "pieces" of themselves so that they themselves can take part in the game ( piece beato, erika ect...) to either prove the crimes could be done by a human, thus witches are not real and the human side wins, or the crime is impossible to be done by a human, thus witches are real and the witch side wins.

No Caption Provided

There is no such thing as multiverse in umineko.

Define "multiverse". Plenty of characters have "multiversal" feats throughout other fictions that do not describe their setting as a "multiverse" like Dark Tower for example. That's just a label with no definite meaning.

#46 Posted by ovy7 (2910 posts) - - Show Bio

@wassely:

There is no such thing as multiverse in umineko.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

One Kakera = a universe, and Beato's Catbox has an infinite of those, the Sea of Fragments also has infinite Kakeras, and the City of Books too, so there is a "multiverse" in Umineko.

Umineko is pretty much dungeons and dragons

This lol, but with locked rooms instead of dungeons.

#47 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

"Nguyen"

Hmm, I didn't know Revenger (obnoxious Demonbane wanker on Spacebattles) was Vietnamese. I always pictured him as a Westerner.

#48 Posted by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

featherine spiteblinks the verse out of existence and then Bugs Bunny solos.

#49 Posted by COOLGUY18 (1023 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, lambdadelta could solo. bernkastel could solo. Let alone featharine which is a lot stronger than these 2 combined.

#50 Posted by zgtfreak (1874 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone who has existed in the meta world alone (pretty much everyone) solos DB.