How Long Would Hokage Naruto Last In The T.O.P If He Had SSB Stats?

• 99 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-62f8fbee2186b
deactivated-62f8fbee2186b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Okay, so Naruto obviously doesn't stand a chance in the world of Dragon Ball, but if Naruto were to have the same stats of a full powered SSB, how long would he last in the Tournament Of Power?

Rulez:

Naruto (for some reason) can access the power of the Six Paths

Naruto (for some reason) can only make 15 clones that have the stats of a SSG

He is in character (obviously)

Full access to th chakra of the other Bijuu (duh)

His Kurama Mode is as strong as SSB Kaioken X10 (can only use 3 times for about 5 minutes)

Clones cannot make more clones

NOTE:

Yes, we ALL know that Naruto DOES NOT stand a chance in the DB universe, but we all like to fanfic once in a while. Please tell me how long would Naruto last in the tournament.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valor_175: lol using my phone for this so it's kinda messed up, just deleted the other two

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty long, actually. He has a lot more utility in his abilities than most of the other fighters. Assuming he doesn't make the "high priority" list of people to deal with for people like Hit/Jiren, he'd probably be one of the final fighters.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Well I say he last probably up to toppo maybe be the final 4 with what he have aka some hax stuff but I could be wrong

nogoodtsuna2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto would most definitely make it in the last 4, he'd be on toppo's lvl with these stats

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He has a better chance at wining than Goku.

Avatar image for strongerthanrin
StrongerThanRin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nardo would take out A LOT of the other contestants, but id say he stops at Hit

KAMInoChIkArA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

now THIS is a tread! anywas i think naruto will be one of the final fighters but will ultimately be elimated by Hit or Jiren

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DeathHero61

If he had SSB stats he would solo the tournament of power and make it to Jiren. Imagine Naruto spamming thousands of clones(that do not split in stats, but only split in survivability, maintaining destructive output, physical strength and speed) creating summons and having attacks that can rip apart upons at a celluar level at such a stage of power.

If Naruto had SSB stats he would be busted as hell. Imagine the boosted destructive power as well? Along with other skill based tactics like Shunshin, substitution, transformation, etc.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he had SSB stats he would solo the tournament of power and make it to Jiren. Imagine Naruto spamming thousands of clones(that do not split in stats, but only split in survivability, maintaining destructive output, physical strength and speed) creating summons and having attacks that can rip apart upons at a celluar level at such a stage of power.

If Naruto had SSB stats he would be busted as hell.

They actually seemed to have evolved to maintain his general durability and endurance. Clones in the later half of the War are known for taking punishment. Especially against Kaguya and Sasuke.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: only 15 clones. Though that would also be pretty difficult even for Jiren

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55 said:
@deathhero61 said:

They actually seemed to have evolved to maintain his general durability and endurance. Clones in the later half of the War are known for taking punishment. Especially against Kaguya and Sasuke.

General durability and endurance? It seems they can at best take one or two hard hits before going poof. They can block hits and/or mitigate damage, but I don't recall them outright surviving full power hits. Any scans?

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strongerthanrin:

If Vegeta and Goku can beat Hit,

Naruto with there stats will easily beat Hit.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DeathHero61

@deathhero61: only 15 clones. Though that would also be pretty difficult even for Jiren

Exactly.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is what we need, more interesting threads Bat aren't Insert DCEU/MCU/DBZ/Comic character vs Other

Naruto probably makes it all the way to the top. Constantly spamming SSJG Level opponents means everyone on his team (assuming he replaces Goku) is gonna have a One (in higher level characters cases) or 2 SSJG Level fighters backing them up which means everyone who would get eliminated (Roshi, Tien, Krillin etc) all keep going.

Meaning Jiren will have to fight U7 + 15 SSJG Level foes.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

15 clones with equal stats would let his team tear through everyone. Hit wouldn't be able to do much if he can't detect the real one and Jiren gets dogpiled.

nogoodtsuna2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for strongerthanrin
StrongerThanRin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that Bijuu Dama tho

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55 said:
@deathhero61 said:

General durability and endurance? It seems they can at best take one or two hard hits before going poof. They can block hits and/or mitigate damage, but I don't recall them outright surviving full power hits. Any scans?

Got some, like a couple clones taking ash bones and fully disintegrates before popping.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There's also his weakened base clones taking shuriken and Chidori to the chest, yet still holding Sasuke long enough for similarly weakened Naruto to hit him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I'd say that about covers it, no? Not to mention their quick recovery rate with SM, Kurama and Naruto's own stamina and endurance.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto can actually get by pretty well in this setting using transformation jutsu. Even Jiren could take some unguarded hits that way. Still stops at anyone over SSB though.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think we're forgetting about basic abilities like chakra arms, NE punches, general shinobi tactics and techniques. They'd be extremely helpful and not only saving people from eliminations, but also forcing team fire with transformations and forcing damage with a few suicidal clones.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mesa loving this.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he's scaled up to SSB level.

He could just seal anyone to strong for him to beat, they have no resistance feats.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: As noted above, he can resort to seals. Which are shown very effective in DB, and they only need to last for a second(really much less time). He has all the tools to become the MVP, and he can still hand out full on RSM chakra cloaks boosting his team's stats to SSB+(in a lot of cases).

BlackWizzard17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can people read, these clones only have SSG stats which didn't even phase Jiren.

Although Naruto would make it incredibly far, I don't think he has the power to repel Jiren very destructive attacks.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwizzard17:

He doesn't need to repel it.

He can use basic Ninja arts to trick Jiren into think he's killed Naruto with said attacks.

Then set up some seal shenanigans.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His 15 ssg level clones can solo a vast majority of the tournament, and then naruto himself could last pretty far depending on who he would run into.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey has a very good healing factor, he'd make it very far.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

Hey has a very good healing factor, he'd make it very far.

This too, he can also heal his team fully in a matter of seconds.

nogoodtsuna2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nardo and them clones can spam rasenshurikens

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: Valid points, he's def a team player n I forgot about seals. It was my mistake thinking of him as being on his own

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Naruto had SSB stats he would be busted as hell. Imagine the boosted destructive power as well? Along with other skill based tactics like Shunshin, substitution, transformation, etc.

Pretty much this.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Summons wouldn't count as weapons, and Zeno would think they are very cool so they could cause a huge distraction although they would be canon fodder. Along with the combinations he could do with them.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gets killed by

1. goku via kaioken and ui
  2. hit via time skip and cage
  3. jiren as he is jiren
  4. vegeta new form wins
  5. god toppo kills him
  6. keflea stomps him no diff
  7. anilaza beats him no diff
  8. gets blitzed by toppo
  9. 17 releases his ki like he did vs jiren and wins if not self destruct and stalemate
  10. frieza would prob lose though he would fool naruto into forgiving him and he would knock him off

also SSB physicals is ambiguous is it rof ssb OR GOKU BLACK SSB OR CURRENT SSB ALSO THERE ARE MANNY SSB LEVEL FIGHTERS

FRIEZA DYSPO ETC SO WOULD HE BE EQUAL WITH A SSB TIER LIKE 17 OR FRIEZA OR GOKU MORE INFO IS NEEDED

@deathhero61 said:

Pretty much this.

WHEN HAS ADULT NARUTO EVER DONE THAT OTHER THAN SLIGHT OUTLIERS ITS BEEN PRETTY CONSISTENT THAT THE HIGHER THE FOR SM,KCM BM ETC THE LEAST AMOUNT OF CLONES HE CAN MAKE

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: He did it against Kaguya IIRC. Therefore stumping your claim.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Marc_55

@thenewguysnm1: You realize he's on Universe 7's team, right? Take the fan glasses off for a second.

Also, Naruto's main tactic when Kyūbi amped is to spam hundreds of clones. All the way back from chapter one. Kishi doesn't have him do it every fight because he either creates situational nerfs(none of which apply here), or just keeps him from doing to preserve the narrative and prevent an easy win button(which also doesn't apply here).

Although he's limited to 15 anyway, but are the clones themselves limited from making clones OP?

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55 said:

@thenewguysnm1: You realize he's on Universe 7's team, right?

when was that stated

Take the fan glasses off for a second.

i have no idea what your speaking about as i like naruto more than DB,DBZ OR SUPER

Also, Naruto's main tactic when Kyūbi amped is to spam hundreds of clones.

he makes loads of clones less then he does not

Although he's limited to 15 anyway,

yeah i just saw that

but are the clones themselves limited from making clones OP?]

not sure what this means

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thats the outlier i was talking about

he only makes a large amount of clones in base or a kyubi powered base

in sm he can only make a few

in kcm he can make a dozen iirc

in bm/bsm its 2 or 3 iirc

in spsm i other than that one outlier its about a dozen

also can i have the scan of him making 1000 vs kaguya

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Marc_55

@thenewguysnm1:

when was that stated

i have no idea what your speaking about as i like naruto more than DB,DBZ OR SUPER

I must have assumed a scenario of joining Team 7 and ran with it, I apologize. I figured it wouldn't make much sense to place him alone, as his own team, despite how fitting how abilities can reasonably be.

he makes loads of clones less then he does not

Which doesn't really affect my rebuttal, as I directly address the reasons why. Most of which still have no bearing here.

not sure what this means

It was a question for the OP, but I can't tag since I'm on mobile. I was asking if his clones can makes clones. As they're even shown the ability to spam hundreds of clones themselves.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Marc_55

@thenewguysnm1 said:
@deathhero61 said:

thats the outlier i was talking about

How something that's been happening since chapter 1 is an outkier, I'll never know.

he only makes a large amount of clones in base or a kyubi powered base

This is wrong.

in sm he can only make a few

Originally, because he needed his clones to have certain chakra levels and focus. Making more would disrupted that, but he later spans hundreds against Madara's Wood in SM, so moot point.

in kcm he can make a dozen iirc

Literally only because he can't afford to have Kurama drain all of his chakra, which would kill him. Gyūki even noted Kurama likely stopped draining him long ago, as he still made a dozen clones and fought a bunch of battles, so it wouldn't be an issue anymore.

in bm/bsm its 2 or 3 iirc

Literally what? You think getting more power means less clones? By what logic in the world? Madara could causally make 25, with chakra less than Hashirama or Kurama, let alone Naruto + Kurama. Naruto wasn't spamming clones then because he was directly told it won't help, even by Kakashi.

in spsm i other than that one outlier its about a dozen

Please, stop saying this like it holds weight. It ridiculous, to be blunt.

also can i have the scan of him making 1000 vs kaguya

No Caption Provided

Not that it's necessary, but here you can pretend this is an outlier too.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Proof of Clone Spam.
Proof of Clone Spam.

Then he continued to spam clones for his "Dimension Filling Combo"

It also happened against Toneri in the Last Movie

Spamming clones is Naruto's go to in virtually all of his forms.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Marc_55

@thenewguysnm1 said:

@marc_55: @deathhero61:fair enough i mismembered though when was it stated that it was a 1000

It's good, being open to being corrected or informed makes it all worthwhile.

Also, Naruto was jumping back in 98. He gang bang by himself.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does he still have team U7 on his side? Is he replacing Goku? Or is Naruto just fighting all 80 TOP candidates? Are other people in the TOP still fighting each other?

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toppo squeezes his head

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By DeathHero61

@jordonvang:

@cromulor said:

Does he still have team U7 on his side? Is he replacing Goku? Or is Naruto just fighting all 80 TOP candidates? Are other people in the TOP still fighting each other?

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DB fan logic.

Goku vs Naruto with the same stats + hax

means Goku wins.....

k