How long can Stormbreaker Thor last against DCEU Justice League??

Blueshoecant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll: How long can Stormbreaker Thor last against DCEU Justice League?? (329 votes)

Just a few seconds 19%
Couple minutes 17%
30 minutes 2%
An hour 2%
Screw this, He can solo the Whole League 59%

Fight take place in Metropolis, 50 feet apart

Thor stays airborne at the beginning, the whole League on the ground

No morals

Both sides have knowledge

JL: including Shazam

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c
deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@putzrider said:

@rajjar:

Your logic is remedial

Thors lightening which took seconds, cracked (a small crack) a vibranium core that was holding the 2km sokibia landmass together .he was far above the core. The vibranium core unleashed atomic energy that iron man created a heat shield that doubled back the energy

Why lie?

Doomsday first aoe vaporized the tops of 6 skyscrapers and 4 Apache helicopters >>>>>>>>>>> than thors best lightrning

Superman strikes harder than thanos

Thor will bodied in seconds

Thor is easily bruised and has poor stamina

Also dd aoe will hurt thor

The director stated the obedience disk in ragnorock electrocuted him

Thor has never beat anyone with a name

He is the opposite of a team buster

This thread needs to be locked

DD still couldn't do anything beyond surface wiping Sokovia.

Electricity doesn't expand your veins and turn them blue.

Watch -

No Caption Provided

Thor's strike in physical force is city-block level even before the giant bolt strikes. When it does, Sokovia splinters into several pieces, and the same script you read confirms that.

• Tony Stark: The spire's Vibranium. If I get Thor to hit it...
  • FRIDAY: It'll crack, but that's not enough, the impact would still be devastating.
  • Tony Stark: Maybe if we cap the other end, keep the atomic action doubling back.
  • FRIDAY: That could vaporize the city, and everyone on it.
Loading Video...

Watch 0:56 to 0:58 with 0.25 or 0.5 speed. Look very closely at the near bottom of the spire. Look for that faint blue glow before everything explodes in a white flash.

Avatar image for darthvaderrocks
darthvaderrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: Thor barely took any of the Sokovia blast. Nidavellir is a solid feat though.

Don't think Thor is fast enough to evade or block.

I don't think it actually touched Faora. She screamed and immediately let go of her hands and move away. Superman was also on the ground when he did that too while Faora and Nam-Ek were on top of him.

Superman isn't really a sitting duck because he can still move around on the ground to evade stuff. It also helps Superman is massively faster than Thor to the point he can spam his heat vision and freeze breath. And besides, Thor is only in the air in the beginning according to the rules laid out by OP. I'll pretend to understand what he means by that and just say eventually Thor is coming down by his own will or he will be forced down.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ya know what I just realized? AltLord is probably the major reason Thor soloing the whole league is leading the polls. That's about 20+ votes right there.

Token1300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you qualify his stormbreaker and base power overwhelming Thanos with full IG, then Thor stomps. If you consider it a Outlier then Thor won’t last long. Speed is also a problem, since Thor can’t tag the god tiers of DCEU JL.

JefferydeDucke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By JefferydeDucke

@batman242: 300 votes - 20 to 40 votes would still mean Thor wins but yea, alts might be the reason the difference is that high

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvaderrocks said:

@rajjar: Thor barely took any of the Sokovia blast. Nidavellir is a solid feat though.

Why is that? The explosion starts at the top, and he's at the epicenter of the city, where you see that big flash. Iron Man sent it doubling back. If Thor transfers it downward, and Iron Man sends it the opposite direction, then that means the energy doesn't dissipate - it goes back upward.

No Caption Provided

Don't think Thor is fast enough to evade or block.

HV? Hmm.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I don't think it actually touched Faora. She screamed and immediately let go of her hands and move away. Superman was also on the ground when he did that too while Faora and Nam-Ek were on top of him.

Lmao you're right, my bad, but but it touched Nam, and it slightly staggered him, but that is nowhere near the force required to actually knock Thor out of the sky and onto the ground, considering that he's not the one flying, and can recover easily from the attack even if he starts to fall.

Superman isn't really a sitting duck because he can still move around on the ground to evade stuff. It also helps Superman is massively faster than Thor to the point he can spam his heat vision and freeze breath.

Freeze breath travels very slowly, and heat vision isn't fast enough for Thor to be consistently tagged by it from a far distance. And Clark can't consistently dodge and maintain a locked target for his long range attacks. He'd have to stop the HV or FB, dodge, and start again. Sky lightning will have a higher chance of tagging him if he leaves these long range attacks on. Moving at increasingly higher speeds will screw up his long range aim

As for spamming, I don't think speed matters. I may be wrong, but IIRC I've never seen a DCEU Kryptonian be able to spam HV like how it's done in the comics. And Freeze breath can't be spammed. It's a straight traveling gust of cold air. Unless you mean using both abilities side by side or together in a rapid manner, I'm afraid I've misunderstood you.

And besides, Thor is only in the air in the beginning according to the rules laid out by OP. I'll pretend to understand what he means by that and just say eventually Thor is coming down by his own will or he will be forced down.

I mean, the moment he lands, he's getting wrecked. I guess we agree there.

Iron_Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Not to be that guy but, isn't assuming that one person is making a lot of the votes kind of indicating your refusal to accept your choice of winner losing? Hell, I voted that Thor would win against the entire League, but I wouldn't whine over him losing to votes.

darthvaderrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: That's visually what it appears to be doing.

Chitauri blast deflection looks cool and is a good feat but even if the gif you provided the bullet was still faster.

Hela's short blades aren't really that fast. Cap could probably react to that if we're being honest.

Thor was moving while Quicksilver was doing what he does but he was still in slow motion while Quicksilver was not or at least not the way Thor and everyone else was. Quicksilver is also not that fast in regards to a speedster.

The Destroyer and Loki deflections are nice though.

But the problem with his heat vision is the fact it's faster than Clark himself. I don't think Clark would be outracing his heat vision any time soon. Also if we scale Doomsday and Superman's heat vision speed wise Doomsday's heat vision reached space within seconds.

Nam-Ek only didn't get knocked down because Superman was on the ground. Superman could knock Thor out of the sky if he just uses his speed in a short burst which would create momentum like what he did vs Doomsday where he pretty much pulled up on him.

It's only a 50 ft distance which Superman would be covering in a second. He consistently bullrushes people and he can use that momentum to knock him out of the sky. Superman doesn't even need to fly to be a dominant force because he's fast in anything he does.

When I mean spam I meant keep that beam or breath constantly on. Like when Superman and Doomsday used their heat vision at each other they were locked in for a good 10 seconds.

As far as Thor's lighting he still has to charge it up, right? At least when he's calling down the big lighting. That gives Superman enough time to move somewhere safe.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By MethoKi

@iron_tiger said:

@batman242: Not to be that guy but, isn't assuming that one person is making a lot of the votes kind of indicating your refusal to accept your choice of winner losing? Hell, I voted that Thor would win against the entire League, but I wouldn't whine over him losing to votes.

When there's evidence involved, no. None of this is factual, anyway. We debate based on how we see things and try to correct each other's perceptions.

I believe either Diana or Clark could stomp Thor on their own and putting them together and adding more is overkill. With that said, I think your choice is pretty trash. But that's the point of this, isn't it? To debate.

Iron_Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: I guess the next question would be, what's your evidence that this guy is doing what you assume he is?

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By MethoKi

@iron_tiger: There are many accounts on the Vine right now, all with low post counts and they all have the same speech pattern; terrible grammar, as though some foreign language has been typed through the worst online translator to produce it in English, they all also do the same thing; tag several users that side with the DCEU in a thread and spout some nonsense about how the MCU character will prevail-- with terribly edited GIFs that clearly took too much effort and time to make.

EDIT: It's not as though it's his first time doing something like this. There's a thread he made as a poll and the first about 4 or 5 accounts that posted in the thread were all just like what I described above and all voted, needless to say. If you're unaware of this guy, let me introduce him/her to you as AltLord or from the original account; MinlerDemon.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without Superman he could possibly win

With Superman he dies a horrible death

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: That's visually what it appears to be doing.

Chitauri blast deflection looks cool and is a good feat but even if the gif you provided the bullet was still faster.

Fair, but not significantly. By less than several feet a second, if the motorcycle is any indication of scale. He did the flip mid-jump, too.

Hela's short blades aren't really that fast. Cap could probably react to that if we're being honest.

Well, she flung some at Surtur across kilometers. And Surtur dodged one.

Thor was moving while Quicksilver was doing what he does but he was still in slow motion while Quicksilver was not or at least not the way Thor and everyone else was. Quicksilver is also not that fast in regards to a speedster.

Fair, but Cap and Stark were statued IIRC. And Thor saw Pietro in the second gif. Otherwise he wouldn't have thrown the hammer.

But the problem with his heat vision is the fact it's faster than Clark himself. I don't think Clark would be outracing his heat vision any time soon.

How is it faster than Clark himself?

Also if we scale Doomsday and Superman's heat vision speed wise Doomsday's heat vision reached space within seconds.

To be fair, it's in my interests to dispute that scale. I don't think Thor would be facing such a calibre of HV, considering that Clark's is inferior to DD's exponentially in all observable realms. Just compare what he did to Steppenwolf or Nam-ek to what DD did to him. DD has much larger of an energy output through his eyes and mouth, and naturally much more force applied behind the HV.

I think Thor could deal with the first. I think that's how it would play out, if Clark was trying to HV him out of the sky.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Nam-Ek only didn't get knocked down because Superman was on the ground.

His HV would have been the around the same power even if Clark was anywhere else.

Superman could knock Thor out of the sky if he just uses his speed in a short burst which would create momentum like what he did vs Doomsday where he pretty much pulled up on him.

I mean, I acknowledged he could do it under the momentum of his body. But I thought Clark was supposed to stay on the ground.

When I mean spam I meant keep that beam or breath constantly on. Like when Superman and Doomsday used their heat vision at each other they were locked in for a good 10 seconds.

Ah, now I understand. I think Thor would atleast to attempt to block the HV the moment it came onto him. I don't really see freeze breath as far as HV, to be fair. The breath he expels dissipates over distance.

As far as Thor's lighting he still has to charge it up, right? At least when he's calling down the big lighting. That gives Superman enough time to move somewhere safe.

Well, he didn't need to charge Jotunheim up. Or if he focuses his own hyped lightning blast in Ragnarok through Stormbreaker, which didn't need charging.

darthvaderrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: Did Surtur dodge or did Hela just miss?

Fair about Thor seeing Quicksilver in the second gif.

Superman's heat vision is instant, Superman himself is not.

Doomsday's heat vision is better than Clark's but only because he can apply more force to it whereas Clark can't. But in a straight line blast they seemed to be the same speed wise. And Superman's heat vision was even matching Doomsday's before he overpowered it. But even if Superman's heat vision isn't on the level of Doomsday's at all it's still faster than anything Thor has reacted to it.

Fair about Nam-Ek.

Clark can stay on the ground but still apply his speed and momentum. Remember when he used his super speed to stop WW's bracelets and in BVS when Batman dropped a smoke pellet and he sped up to try and get him? He can use his speed that way. He doesn't just have to fly but he can also run fast.

You might be right about his freeze breath. I'll have to watch the scene again.

Didn't he? I mean he put Mjolnir up to the sky and then brought it down. Superman can move faster than Thor can bring his hammer down.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This poll make me terrified thinking about how many idiots can just sign up here.

No Caption Provided

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: Heat vision is described as a beam of red light by the guidebook, ergo light speed. But only in speed of beam from origin to impact. The speed it travels left and right is determined by the head speed of Superman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvaderrocks said:

@rajjar: Did Surtur dodge or did Hela just miss?

No Caption Provided

Superman's heat vision is instant, Superman himself is not.

Doomsday's heat vision is better than Clark's but only because he can apply more force to it whereas Clark can't. But in a straight line blast they seemed to be the same speed wise.

Well, it's like the scene with Diana saving Batman from DD - it seems that not all HV's go at the same speed.

And Superman's heat vision was even matching Doomsday's before he overpowered it.

Well, he really was struggling.

But even if Superman's heat vision isn't on the level of Doomsday's at all it's still faster than anything Thor has reacted to it.

What about the Mind Stone Sceptre blast from Loki? I mean, it's not as nearly as fast as DD's, but without scaling, Clark's doesn't seem to compare.

And even if it hits Thor, Thor can move away and around like Batman did in his ship in the second gif.

Clark can stay on the ground but still apply his speed and momentum. Remember when he used his super speed to stop WW's bracelets and in BVS when Batman dropped a smoke pellet and he sped up to try and get him? He can use his speed that way. He doesn't just have to fly but he can also run fast.

Well yeah, but I'd imagine he'd be hard pressed to run fast and HV and aim properly at the same time, considering he hasn't been able to quickfire it in rapid bursts IIRC.

Didn't he? I mean he put Mjolnir up to the sky and then brought it down. Superman can move faster than Thor can bring his hammer down.

Fair point, but Clark can't do evasive measures if he wants to keep the heat up on Thor. And Thor doesn't need to hit Clark for his first bolt. Jotunheim is multi-city block level, or maybe even town busting in surface area.

I think an important point that I failed to bring up is by the time Thor starts spamming destructive bolts, Clark's allies will either be incapped or dead. So, if Clark is inhibited with the OP rules still, him getting Thor on the ground would be a non-issue, since it'd be a Thor v Clark fight except with Clark having limitations.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunch5481 said:

@rajjar: Heat vision is described as a beam of red light by the guidebook, ergo light speed. But only in speed of beam from origin to impact. The speed it travels left and right is determined by the head speed of Superman.

However, I don't think that's the case by BvS. It's no longer red light, but some white/orange superheated plasma/gas that carries a whole lot of mass behind it, considering what it did to Clark after the HV battle in BvS.

As for lightspeed, that isn't the case by BvS.

No Caption Provided

darthvaderrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: After slowing the clip down I'm convinced Hela simply missed. Surtur's head was already out of the way as Hela sent her spear at him.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

To be fair Batman had PIS on his side not only in the final battle in regards to him dodging Doomsday multiple times but also the Superman fight.

Definitely struggling but considering how much larger Doomsday's HV is compared to Clark's and yet he was still holding him off for awhile is impressive imo. Although what's more impressive is him getting up within a second after he got his ass ragdolled.

Idk. It's pretty damn fast even without scaling

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Even Zod's is really fast too if you ignore the pain he was in before he actually unleashed it.

Eh he's been pretty accurate.

Problem with the Jotunheim feat is the lighting didn't actually spread anywhere. The initial bolt just collapsed all the ice but that was it. There was no more lighting after that so he's not gonna be getting touched by the lighting.

If and when Thor gets on the ground Superman is knocking him out within the first 5 punches. Thanos took Thor out with 4 punches/kick and then proceeded to one shot him later. And I think Superman is on par with Thanos in striking or even above him.

Devidwarewolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for finalkingthanos
FinalKingThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor isn’t soloing the league neither is Superman soloing the avengers in the other thread

BloodTimeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor still solo.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By Erkan12

No one but Supes can give him a decent fight.

The guy survived the power of a neutron star, blitzed the entire Alien Outriders in seconds (who are strong enough to overpower even the Hulkbuster) and the alien spaceships, and then almost killed Thanos who didn't even get any injury from a supersonic spacecraft crash or any kind of explosives he took from Dr.Strange and IW Iron Man.

Avatar image for azazelthunder07
Azazelthunder07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor already win.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's not lasting more than a minute with Superman helping them.