How long can CW Green Arrow last against Civil War Black Panther?

• 93 results
StealthGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll How long can CW Green Arrow last against Civil War Black Panther? (73 votes)

Same as Clint, a few seconds 36%
Couple of minutes 38%
10 minutes 5%
Screw this, He would beat T'Challa 21%

Fight takes place in the airport

Oliver swapped places with Hawkeye

Standard equipments

Both sides have basic knowledge of each other abilities

T'Challa is bloodlusted he's after Bucky to avenge his father's death

All Oliver has to do is just buy Cap and Bucky some time untill Both of them get to the Quinjet and escape.

Oliver: "We haven't met yet.. I'm Oliver.."

T'Challa:" I don't care!!"

Then the fight begins

No Caption Provided

• 
anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

I think this has been done.

Anyway, Clint fought him for over a minute. Kept him at bay for a while with archery and then went melee for about 45 seconds. Oliver's not a good or tactical enough archer to do what Clint did and force trick arrows in his face, nor does he have dangerous enough equipment to force T'Challa to dodge instead of just running through everything. He might be able to replicate the hand to hand part, but I'm not sure.

He can't do as well overall either way.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The desperation though...

Avatar image for deactivated-5da34d881775d
deactivated-5da34d881775d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: have you actually watched the show? Oliver is a far better archer than clint

Corruptionz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just as much time as it takes Panther to approach the Arrow.

Flashkings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: by what you wrote I can say that you haven't watch the show, Arrow is definitely a better archer and he's like 5 time a better fighter, and he's got like 13 years of experience

I'm nothing saying he would win against black Panther, but he'd definitely last longer than Clint did

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 anthp2000  Moderator

@flashkings: Based on what you said I take it that you haven't watched the movies. Hawkeye's definitely the better archer and he's at least as good a fighter as Arrow, and he's got like over 20 years worth of experience.

Not saying he's better than Ollie but he's, you know, better than Ollie.

Germangod1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anthp2000 outside sttempting to scale him to Black Panther cannot really at all find argument. Btw Overgirl's strike >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BP

eslay03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Clint is the better archer due to his arsenal of trick arrows, while Oliver is slightly better in combat.

OT: I think Oliver last longer than Clint did. Now that may only be ten seconds longer, but I think he last longer.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 anthp2000  Moderator

Goddamn Arrow debaters. Even in a thread asking wether or not GA can specifically replicate Clint's best combat feat, they discard it and say he can because they think he can replicate the rest.

Sub Magister tier logic.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably about a minute. It’s very difficult to compare his best feats to Clint’s.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Pins him to the ground with a magnetic arrowb

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GA stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GA takes him. T'Challa doesn't have his fancy plot explosive at this point, so he's not winning. Ollie is not only a considerably better fighter, but also has a greater arsenal.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oliver would last longer than Clint, but isn’t winning this.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16 krisbishop  Moderator

Clint lasted way more than a few seconds, what's with that poll option?

Oliver definitely lasts way longer, but doesn't win.

onetrueGAWDDDD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
With electric arrows alone oliver stomps
With electric arrows alone oliver stomps

Add in

No Caption Provided

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ollie succeeds at givin them time. But he gets defeated

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onetruegawdddd: How will those taser arrows hook on to T'Challa's suit considering there is very little fabric and Oliver's arrows are not piercing vibranium?

Avatar image for onetruegawddddd
onetrueGAWDDDDD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By onetrueGAWDDDDD

@rbt said:

@onetruegawdddd: How will those taser arrows hook on to T'Challa's suit considering there is very little fabric and Oliver's arrows are not piercing vibranium?

Magnet arrow for suit 1

No Caption Provided

Sonic arrow for suit 2

No Caption Provided

and this mod is literally begging me to spam this site...i think hell get his wish

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He definitely outdoes Clint, that’s not even a question. Smh at Clint Wank aka ANSJW.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onetruegawddddd:

Magnet arrow for suit 1

So, you agree that taser arrows won't work on a suited up T'Challa?

Sonic arrow for suit 2

When did he use that? More importantly, how would Oliver know that T'Challa's suit has a specific weakness to sonics?

and this mod is literally begging me to spam this site...i think hell get his wish

Yeah, let not do that.

onetrueGAWDDDDD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@onetruegawddddd:

Magnet arrow for suit 1

So, you agree that taser arrows won't work on a suited up T'Challa?

Sonic arrow for suit 2

When did he use that? More importantly, how would Oliver know that T'Challa's suit has a specific weakness to sonics?

Yeah, let not do that.

Not even remotely what i said

No Caption Provided

He shoots 4 arrows at once....magnet and Electric = dead

against dinah to counter her sonic scream
against dinah to counter her sonic scream

same way he knew about karas weakness and shes from another planet

hes god damn oliver queen

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 anthp2000  Moderator

@supremegeneration: Prove he outdoes Clint. I'm not even kidding, I want a single reasonable argument.

What's he done to suggest he can press a casual bullet timer at mid range and tactically pin him down like that using trick arrows? What's he done that's better than fighting geared up T'Challa for 45 seconds in melee?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onetruegawddddd: That's not sonic arrow. It disabled Dinah's scream. It doesn't generate sonic.

onetrueGAWDDDDD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By onetrueGAWDDDDD

@anthp2000 said:

@supremegeneration: Prove he outdoes Clint. I'm not even kidding, I want a single reasonable argument.

What's he done to suggest he can press a casual bullet timer at mid range and tactically pin him down like that using trick arrows? What's he done that's better than fighting geared up T'Challa for 45 seconds in melee?

Youre a joke anal2000

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

all from the same comic these mcu fanboys try and claim bp is a bullet timer

vandel = casual bullet timer who was faster than flash
vandel = casual bullet timer who was faster than flash

You were told what

Barry in elseworlds ie oliver queens skill was kicking amazos ass someone with the powers of superman, supergirl, flash and killer frost combined and had an arrow powerful enough to destroy amazo when he was tanking blows from supergirl and superman...He took out chimera, he dodged heat vision and made earth x kara hurt herself, he took down multiple mirakuru soldiers who have blur speed, and the strength to punch through titanium, hes taken down atom...someone whos suit is is more durable than vibranium.....he staggered a robot that tanked blows from vixen and the ray (someone stronger than kara) he shot his arrow across islands while it was windy, hes deflected 3 arrows at once, hes moved faster than 4 turrets, hes tanked everything from blows from kara to canary crys to exploding building and tons of rubble falling on him (twice......twice), should I continue or do you want to pretend like you havent heard these feats a thousand and 1 times?

onetrueGAWDDDDD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By onetrueGAWDDDDD

@rbt said:

@onetruegawddddd: That's not sonic arrow. It disabled Dinah's scream. It doesn't generate sonic.

Its called a sonic arrow and curtis hacked it to increase dinahs screaming power in the same episode if iirc but that may have been another device in another ep

tanhausergate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A lot of his arrows suffer from the same element of plot convenience that arises due to Batman's belt. Its entirely possible he has something magnetic that he'll use to subdue Tchalla at least for a second, but overall I think he probably just does better than Clint on the basis of being skilled. Tchalla is an arrow timer and can deflect or dodge, so range isn't going to serve any real advantage here unless he can properly time a shot before Tchalla closes the distance.

To me he probably shoots off a few arrows that are either dodged or bounce off the vibranium, realizes he needs to use something else and tries to get it but Tchalla has already started getting too close. He engages in H2H and does better than Clint does, maybe even getting an explosive arrow out to fend Tchalla off- but the suit ultimately proves to be too much.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: well for starters Clint DIDNT put T’Challa down at range. Even then, Oliver’s draw speed has kept Vandal at bay for a while, himself a bullet timer. Oliver could also end it with a tase arrow.

Then in CQC, he’s disarmed Vandal Savage. A superhuman at least on par with T’Challa; definitely faster. Vandal, however, is way way way more skilled than T’Challa going untagged against three competent fighters, all League wreckers (fodder more skilled than any seen in the MCU). Oliver keeps up with him handily and disarms him. Plus scaling superior to Sara (and he is, you know it) who I’m pretty sure you think is > Clint.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onetruegawddddd: what feats does Ray have to be > Kara (i don’t watch his show I’m genuinely curious)?

And what makes ATOM suit > Vibranium? I’m blanking on his feats.

onetrueGAWDDDDD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onetruegawddddd: what feats does Ray have to be > Kara (i don’t watch his show I’m genuinely curious)?

And what makes ATOM suit > Vibranium? I’m blanking on his feats.

He beat her

Atoms suit has never been damaged outside anything but other dwarfstar. Hes taken blows from kara, vixen, steel

vibranium has been dented by hulk offscreen in agents of shield) was confirmed to melt by lasers in agents of shield (which is why thor ironman and vision was able to melt him) and has been damaged by brute strength from thanos and wandas tk

eslay03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These arguments are really funny XD

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Its called a sonic arrow and curtis hacked it to increase dinahs screaming power in the same episode if iirc but that may have been another device in another ep

I don't think that's what happened. Oliver has never used any arrow that generates sonic waves.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 anthp2000  Moderator

@supremegeneration:

I didn't say he put him down. But he pinned him down with a combo of tactical shooting, draw speed and trick arrows - show me a single showing of Oliver's that's better than this against someone. And he did nothing against Savage. That's only as good as the very first part where T'Challa dodges a few arrows from Clint. He actually forced him to catch the next two arrows by shooting while T'Challa was still dodging the others in mid air. Then they blew up in his face. Imagine how much damage it would've done if Clint didn't carry nerfed gear to fight his friends.

Oliver disarmed him but he lost in 10 or 15 seconds (can't remember the exact time it took), Clint lasted over thrice as long, so even if you think Savage is better than T'Challa, the feats are probably still comparable. And Clint had nothing to disarm T'Challa from anyway. I think the feats are about as good as one another personally.

It's fine if you think he can do better against Panther, but it's not 'definite' and it's not 'wank' to say he can't.

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clint "lasting" as long as he did against T'Challa in cqc is nothing more than PIS. CW T'Challa completely no sold high-caliber gunfire, uppercut from Winter Soldier's bionic arm and shield throw from Captain America. Clint could hit him with his staff as hard as he could and T'Challa propably wouldn't even budge. He could just grab Clint's staff, cut it in half and procced to one-punch him. But the Russos really wanted everyone involved in the airport scene to be at least semi-relevant, so we see T'Challa performing needless, flashy acrobatics instead of ending the fight quickly and efficiently.

@anthp2000: well for starters Clint DIDNT put T’Challa down at range. Even then, Oliver’s draw speed has kept Vandal at bay for a while, himself a bullet timer. Oliver could also end it with a tase arrow.

Then in CQC, he’s disarmed Vandal Savage. A superhuman at least on par with T’Challa; definitely faster. Vandal, however, is way way way more skilled than T’Challa going untagged against three competent fighters, all League wreckers (fodder more skilled than any seen in the MCU). Oliver keeps up with him handily and disarms him. Plus scaling superior to Sara (and he is, you know it) who I’m pretty sure you think is > Clint.

He disarmed him twice, first from his knife and later from the Staff.

He also overpowered the likes of Atom and Hawkman.

He lolstomped Diggle, Thea (at her prime) and Laurel while simultaneously dodging/deflecting Oliver's arrows.

It should also be noted that Oliver was pretty much a mental wreck during his fight with Savage. Barely few hours ago the guy has learnt that he's a father and Felicity broke up with him.

Even Barry (after time traveling) made note of his mental state during the fight:

"Let's start with what went wrong."

"You did. When we go up against Savage your head is not in the game, you're not yourself."

Arrow s04e08, Oliver Queen and Barry Allen

Flashkings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 anthp2000  Moderator
Strike3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clint "lasting" as long as he did against T'Challa in cqc is nothing more than PIS. CW T'Challa completely no sold high-caliber gunfire, uppercut from Winter Soldier's bionic arm and shield throw from Captain America. Clint could hit him with his staff as hard as he could and T'Challa propably wouldn't even budge. He could just grab Clint's staff, cut it in half and procced to one-punch him. But the Russos really wanted everyone involved in the airport scene to be at least semi-relevant, so we see T'Challa performing needless, flashy acrobatics instead of ending the fight quickly and efficiently.

Didn't his shield knock him down?

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anthps posts give me corneal cancer

OT: Ollie lasts longer than Clint

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ourmanuel

@bladeoffury said:

@ourmanuel: How was your psychology test?

I don’t have psychology, you mental on paper Diaz

How bout you stop ducking me and square up, I’m at Berg Centre.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: Do you really think I'd walk halfway across campus during my last class before the midterm for you?

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_wspanialy:

Clint "lasting" as long as he did against T'Challa in cqc is nothing more than PIS. But the Russos really wanted everyone involved in the airport scene to be at least semi-relevant, so we see T'Challa performing needless, flashy acrobatics instead of ending the fight quickly and efficiently.

This can be applied to Oliver's feats too. "But the CW writers wanted everyone involved in the final scene of the crossover to be at least semi-relevant, so we see Dominators being knocked out by Oliver instead of no-selling all his attacks and quickly one-shotting him."

Not that this logic makes sense, the Russos didn't have to make everyone relevant at all. In that same movie, super-soldiers wrecked Natasha in seconds on multiple occasions. The Russos also could have made Clint relevant solely through his archery skill and trick arrows, and yet they chose to make him fare well in cqc.

CW T'Challa completely no sold high-caliber gunfire, uppercut from Winter Soldier's bionic arm and shield throw from Captain America. Clint could hit him with his staff as hard as he could and T'Challa propably wouldn't even budge. He could just grab Clint's staff, cut it in half and procced to one-punch him.

And his inability to do so speaks loads about Clint's skill.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: Do you really think I'd walk halfway across campus during my last class before the midterm for you?

Yes tbh.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Longer than Hawkeye.