How in the world does MCU Carol put down DCEU Supes?

• 177 results
Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@wardevil said:

lol you sound a bit salty when women get a scene. anyway, they didn't " keep up with her" they worked together for a purpose. Big difference. And if we are still talking about speed, lets consider her light speed travel (Possibly faster). Imagine having to navigate the cosmos at that speed and not hit asteroids, planets, other ships ect ect. That alone puts anything DC has to shame. Once we see Superman or flash travel that speed, then we can argue who is faster.

Lastly...batman would agree that if anyone was terrible at their job, it's superman. Metropolis still remembers lol

Because that makes more sense.... A character who MCU wankers magically wank to Lightspeed, needs women to work to clear the way to travel what... 300 yards? Or she can just do it in .0001 seconds. Hmmm... Fate of the universe, literally at stake... lets just not, right?

Its a stupid fucking scene.

Do you have any conception of how big the cosmos is and how infinitely small asteroids and planets are in comparison? Go into a empty warehouse, put a roomba on the floor, and run around... See how "skilled" you need to be to avoid it.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You see that's the thing: she doesn't

WarDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardevil said:

lol you sound a bit salty when women get a scene. anyway, they didn't " keep up with her" they worked together for a purpose. Big difference. And if we are still talking about speed, lets consider her light speed travel (Possibly faster). Imagine having to navigate the cosmos at that speed and not hit asteroids, planets, other ships ect ect. That alone puts anything DC has to shame. Once we see Superman or flash travel that speed, then we can argue who is faster.

Lastly...batman would agree that if anyone was terrible at their job, it's superman. Metropolis still remembers lol

Because that makes more sense.... A character who MCU wankers magically wank to Lightspeed, needs women to work to clear the way to travel what... 300 yards? Or she can just do it in .0001 seconds. Hmmm... Fate of the universe, literally at stake... lets just not, right?

Its a stupid fucking scene.

Do you have any conception of how big the cosmos is and how infinitely small asteroids and planets are in comparison? Go into a empty warehouse, put a roomba on the floor, and run around... See how "skilled" you need to be to avoid it.

Yeah, because a movie wanting to be more cinematic for the sake of plot is exclusive to marvel *Cough* BATMAN VS SUPERMAN*Cough* DC has never done that. I mean batman is truly a threat to superman...like...really. Talk about stupid scenes...that whole movie was just...dumb.

Anyway, even if you don't want to call it light speed, it's faster than anything Flash or superman has shown. Yes, we all know the universe is big, but there are more planets and shit flying out there than you seem to realize. The fact that she has traveled all over the universe helping different planets in her time frame makes her faster than light.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By death4bunnies

@Aristeaus: @wardevil:

In before someone says Carol didnt fly Tony back to earth, but got a secret offscreen power granting her the ability to wormhole jump.

Olubummo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Olubummo

@nucleon:

Another thing: Neither Superman, nor WW perceive things in slomeau

- LMAO, Superman don't perceive things in slomeau, but Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Cyborg were Statue to Superman!!!

No Caption Provided

What are you saying?

- Incase you don't know, statue is > slomeau!!!

- Please pay attention to Clip above, wasn't Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Cyborg a Statue to Superman and Flash?

Superman can move at Speeds that even the likes of Wonder Woman who has Combat Speed > carol, can be a Statue to Superman!!!

Neither Superman, nor WW perceive things in slomeau - Why, That would be time-stopping, not super-speed.

- if you can percieve humans, bullets or Lightning in slowmo, it is Super Speed!!!

- If you can Statue humans, bullets or Lightning, it is also Super Speed!!!

- But Statue is > Slowmo!!!

- If you can Statue anything, you have > Super Speed.

- Super Speed also = Combat Speed!!!

In the Flash/Superman "fight", a regular energy blast would have tag the Flash

- LOL, Flash would see the energy blast in slowmo!!

- He won't get tagged by any energy blast.

- Also, i think you should know this, Barry Speed Force Lightning is moving with Barry's movements, he can't statue it or percieve it in Slowmo. The Lightning is moving with Barry every movements and reflexes. So the lightning is moving faster due to Barry movements!!!

Finally - what, you don't accept the fact that Cap Marvel demonstrated super (maybe over Superman's scale) combat speed when she prevented Thanos from doing the snap?

- The idea that Carol demonstrated Combat Speed Over Superman's scale combat speed is absolutely Ridiculous!!!

- Who has Carol statued? Has she statued anybody?

- And you actually believe she has demonstrated Combat Speed over Superman scale Combat Speed?

- LMAO.

- Carol just reacted faster like a normal human being would do, combined with her Flight Speed, that's all. That's not Combat Speed.

- What Carol displayed, is nothing compared to this:

No Caption Provided

When WW first landed on the ground and block the First bullet, she wasn't looking at the bullet, but she just placed her hand down to block the bullet, meaning that she saw the bullet in slowmo immedately she broke the Roof and was about to land on the ground and placed her hand to block the bullet.

Please, pay attention to the Clip above, WW percieved a particular Bullet in SLOWMO, like she did to all of the bullets!!!

Also, pay attention to her movements man, the Lady can moveeee, super Speed movements!!! 😊.

- WW has Combat Speed > Carol, but WW herself was a Statue to Superman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Have told you countless times that Combat Speed have levels!!!

Rip Carol💣💥.

Carol doesn't stand a chance, carol doesn't even have WW Combat Speed, and you think she will win a fight with Superman, carol doesn't have the Combat Speed to contend with Superman, Superman can move at Speeds where people are Statues to him.

Please go back and pay attention to the Clip when Superman was fighting with Flash, can't Superman do whatever he wants to Cyborg and Aquaman?

I hope you know that they are Statues to Superman?

- Statues can't Fight back!!!

How will carol fight Superman, when she's a statue to Superman?

LMAO, Superman will beat the Shit and Crap outta Carol, and Carol won't be able to lay a Single finger on Superman!!!

Why?

She's a Statue to Superman!!!

Statues don't Fight back!!!

- I believe at this point, you should starts to understand what Combat Speed really is, Superman is insanely faster than carol when it comes to Combat Speed!!!

- Superman can literally snap Carol neck, before Carol single punch could touch Superman Skin, carol is a snail to him!!!

- Superman will give her the beating of Life, that in her life, she will not near Superman ever again!!!

- Superman can literally dodge Carol single punch with ease, and land countless punches on carol.

Why?

- LMAO, she's a Statue!!!

- Statues can't Fight back!!!

That is why Writers nerf people like Flash the most, they are literally Untouchable!!!⚡

And If all my explanation on Combat Speed aren’t enough, I think you need aid!

LOL, please don't be mad at me, peace be with you!!!✌

Olubummo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Olubummo

LOL, Some people really have no idea about Combat Speed, some people have no idea that, there is a Big difference between Travel Speed and Combat Speed, you can't use Travel Speed in a close Fight with your opponent, because Travel Speed is travelling from Point A to Point B, have already explained this in PAGE 3 of my other post, if only they would care to Read and also grasp what i explained.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: Superman literally perceived flash in "slomeau". Not sure what you are on about. Its also not at all time stopping.

Yes, it is. Speed doesn't work like that - being fast isn't stopping time, it's being able to cope with it. Thor also had some slomeau moments against the Hulk and yet nobody here tries to sell that Thor stops time. Slomeau isn't a power, but a filming technique.

Marvel has not shown anything even remotely on the level of Clark. She is not as strong, not as fast, and is terrible at her job.

Most of DCEU Superman feats you are refering to either never happen or were brought to ridiculous proportions by his fans. Some of his feats on screen were actually beaten by Iron Man. When did DCEU Superman ever hurt someone, anyway? Stop pretending that DCEU Supes is TOAA - he just isn't.

As for being terrible at his job... at least she didn't amp Doomsday, which WW was handling on her own. WW with sword is the JL's big hitter - it isn't Superman.

Stopping Thanos from snapping is cool and all, but its not like Thanos is super fast with the snap. Also, She was at best 30 feet away. That distance is childsplay. Fairly certain Steve could have done that. Wow... Exciting combat speeds.

30 feet is maybe twice the distance Supes and the Flash ran when they fought.

Lets also not forget the Social Justice Women Warriors scene... where a bunch of low level female characters were able to keep up with Marvel... But shes so fast right?

Irrelevant.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardevil said:

Yeah, because a movie wanting to be more cinematic for the sake of plot is exclusive to marvel *Cough* BATMAN VS SUPERMAN*Cough* DC has never done that. I mean batman is truly a threat to superman...like...really. Talk about stupid scenes...that whole movie was just...dumb.

Anyway, even if you don't want to call it light speed, it's faster than anything Flash or superman has shown. Yes, we all know the universe is big, but there are more planets and shit flying out there than you seem to realize. The fact that she has traveled all over the universe helping different planets in her time frame makes her faster than light.

Stupid scenes are stupid scenes. Regardless of where they are from.

No, you don't seem to know how big the universe is. Only 4% of the observable universe is made of matter. The vast majority of that is large celestial objects like stars, planets, and moons... You know, things that are fairly easy for someone to see, and dodge.

She hasn't traveled all over the universe. At best, she has traveled to 2 galaxies, and they use jump gates. Just in our Universe, there are 100 billion+ galaxies. New research says the number is likely in the Trillions. Also kinda cements my point on how you have no idea how big the universe actually is.... lol

At the end of the day, Thanos was able to react to Carol and even grab her arm in combat. No one would even remotely think Thanos is in the same realm of speed as Clark. Carol has many impressive feats... but she is not ever taking down Superman.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman still stomps every mcu powerhouse.

Bearderby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Bearderby

she can't unless she can do speed of light in combat.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WarDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardevil said:

Stupid scenes are stupid scenes. Regardless of where they are from.

No, you don't seem to know how big the universe is. Only 4% of the observable universe is made of matter. The vast majority of that is large celestial objects like stars, planets, and moons... You know, things that are fairly easy for someone to see, and dodge.

She hasn't traveled all over the universe. At best, she has traveled to 2 galaxies, and they use jump gates. Just in our Universe, there are 100 billion+ galaxies. New research says the number is likely in the Trillions. Also kinda cements my point on how you have no idea how big the universe actually is.... lol

At the end of the day, Thanos was able to react to Carol and even grab her arm in combat. No one would even remotely think Thanos is in the same realm of speed as Clark. Carol has many impressive feats... but she is not ever taking down Superman.

Even at light speed? lol ok. Sorry, Ill take her statement over your assumption any day of the week. Anyway, show me where CM used a jump gate when flying by herself in space. I understand how big we theorize the universe is, but what is your point? Superman hasn't traveled anywhere near what she has shown.

I don't get why people think DCEU superman is anything like his comic book self. If slow ass Doomsday was able to knock Superman out with a stone memorial...Then he obviously isn't super fast, invincible, or reactive all the time.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardevil said:

Even at light speed? lol ok. Sorry, Ill take her statement over your assumption any day of the week. Anyway, show me where CM used a jump gate when flying by herself in space. I understand how big we theorize the universe is, but what is your point? Superman hasn't traveled anywhere near what she has shown.

I don't get why people think DCEU superman is anything like his comic book self. If slow ass Doomsday was able to knock Superman out with a stone memorial...Then he obviously isn't super fast, invincible, or reactive all the time.

Did you even watch the movie? I am actually wondering.

Cause firstly, they use them all the time.

https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Universal_Neural_Teleportation_Network

The second point, at LIGHTSPEED, it takes 100,000 years to travel across our galaxy.

The entirety of the MCU is only 2 galaxies currently. That is it. They are the Milky Way ( ours ) and Andromeda Galaxy.

To reach Ego's planet, they needed to jump 700 times. It was at the edge of the Andromeda Galaxy. It spans 220,000 light years.

When the Avengers went to kill Thanos after the 2nd snap ( the one that destroyed the stones ), even though captain marvel was on the ship, they used a jump point.

The entire point of them trying to make a FTL drive was so that they could travel with the Skrull to somewhere not bound by jump points, where the Kree could not reach them. Even lightspeed would not help this because of the vast distances.

Reasonably certain at this point you literally have no idea what you are talking about. Just stop.

Sentrius2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is unbelievable people really believe little Ms marvel can beat superman the guy who travels faster than light and is able to lift the size of the earth 😐😑

WarDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: it's kind of funny how you keep stating the obvious like it's supposed to help your argument in some way. Show me where Captain Marvel used a jump gate to travel on her own flying through space. I have no idea why you're talking about Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2

Germangod1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All DCEU Superman vs MCU Thor

DCEU Superman vs MCU Thor

debates should be banned

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardevil said:

@Aristeaus: it's kind of funny how you keep stating the obvious like it's supposed to help your argument in some way. Show me where Captain Marvel used a jump gate to travel on her own flying through space. I have no idea why you're talking about Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2

Because you are making claims she flies across the universe, when you have no idea what you are talking about. But go ahead, and backtrack on your wank.

WarDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: it's what she said against what you assume. How am I the one who has no idea? Lol if anything, your lessons in astronomy 101 prove my point of her being faster than light. You are the one trying to deflect, talking about different characters from a different movie using different means to travel.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardevil said:

@Aristeaus: it's what she said against what you assume. How am I the one who has no idea? Lol if anything, your lessons in astronomy 101 prove my point of her being faster than light. You are the one trying to deflect, talking about different characters from a different movie using different means to travel.

Damn dude. You keep going. Don't you feel a little ashamed of yourself at this point?

She said "its a big universe out there". or something like that. That does not mean, or even imply, that she has been to every place in the universe. It is a very vague, generic statement that while true, has no bearing on her speed or ability to cruise the cosmos.

Cherry picking a vague statement and making it fit your narrative is a new level of MCU wank.

DivineVisitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By DivineVisitor

In space I'd probably say Carol could lightspeed bullush Clark and kill them both (she doesn't have the feats to suggest she could survive hitting anything at her max speed and likewise Clark isn't surviving anything hitting him at lightspeed).

However in atmosphere Carol can not use her lightspeed feats, she has only ever used them in the vaccum of space, if she used that speed in an atmosphere she would vaporise herself on contact with the air based on her current feats. As such Superman has an overwhelming speed advantage in atmosphere and his heat vision can probably one shot her based on her current feats (hot as the surface of the sun is beyond anything she has experienced to my knowledge).

So it will either be a staleamate in space or Clark wins in atmosphere.

WarDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardevil said:

Damn dude. You keep going. Don't you feel a little ashamed of yourself at this point?

She said "its a big universe out there". or something like that. That does not mean, or even imply, that she has been to every place in the universe. It is a very vague, generic statement that while true, has no bearing on her speed or ability to cruise the cosmos.

Cherry picking a vague statement and making it fit your narrative is a new level of MCU wank.

It's better to go off that than "Maybe 2 galaxies"

I get you like to project insecurity by trying to shame anyone not buying your irrelevant facts and use "wank" a lot, but lets try to be adults about this.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardevil said:

It's better to go off that than "Maybe 2 galaxies"

I get you like to project insecurity by trying to shame anyone not buying your irrelevant facts and use "wank" a lot, but lets try to be adults about this.

Not trying. You failed pretty hard I don't know how many times now. Your lack of knowledge was exposed. Not sure how you have the nerve to show your face here still honestly. You must not have anything else going for you.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: Not trying. You failed pretty hard I don't know how many times now. Your lack of knowledge was exposed.

For my part I think he's done a great job, TBH.

I am not impressed by DCEU Superman's combat speed - to the contrary. He isn't TOAA. You DC fans ought to accept the feats demonstrated on-screen, which denotates clear limits in Superman's case, instead of superposing your much more extravagant own.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Nucleon

@divinevisitor:In space I'd probably say Carol could lightspeed bullush Clark and kill them both (she doesn't have the feats to suggest she could survive hitting anything at her max speed and likewise Clark isn't surviving anything hitting him at lightspeed).

However in atmosphere Carol can not use her lightspeed feats, she has only ever used them in the vaccum of space, if she used that speed in an atmosphere she would vaporise herself on contact with the air based on her current feats.

If you take the serious road, I don't see how "lightspeed" could be used in combat past an initial bullrush, frankly. Do you realized that anyone's sense of sight is only as fast as light? That means that without some specific navigation system, one couldn't sense where he is going if going at lightspeed past the straightline.

WTF "vaporize herself on contact"??? When was this ever shown or hinted at?

As such Superman has an overwhelming speed advantage in atmosphere

No, he doesn't. That is folklore. Cap Marvel displayed just as more combat speed - a lot more, actually - when she prevented Thanos' snap. Superman has nothing on this level, not even when he failed to tag a half-speed Flash.

and his heat vision can probably one shot her based on her current feats (hot as the surface of the sun is beyond anything she has experienced to my knowledge).

DCEU Superman's HV is just as much featless as his combat speed and/or striking power; Much more wank than feats.

So it will either be a staleamate in space or Clark wins in atmosphere.

Slight edge Cap Marvel. Real cosmic character here.

DivineVisitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon:

"WTF "vaporize herself on contact"??? When was this ever shown or hinted at?"

If she was going lightspeed in the atmosphere she would hit the particles in the air which would therefore effectively be hitting her at lightspeed, in doing so this would release an absolutely mind boggling amount of energy which would vaporise her, at least until she gets feats to suggest she can operate at lightspeed in an atmosphere and ignore this part of physics.

"No, he doesn't. That is folklore. Cap Marvel displayed just as more combat speed - a lot more, actually - when she prevented Thanos' snap. Superman has nothing on this level, not even when he failed to tag a half-speed Flash."

Nucleon this is where you are showing your bias and lack of credibility.

On one hand you have Captain Marvel grabbing Thanos glove when he is trying to snap his fingers no faster than I could (and just so you know, I don't have superspeed).

On the other you have Superman throwing Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Cyborg before engaging with Flash, having a fight which consisted of Superman throwing 5-6 punches and tracking Flash to follow up with more attacks as he dodged, flying up and then trying to squash him before body checking him onto his backside all before other characters (some of which have super speed/reactions themselves) can land or perceive said fight and during which Flash's lightning is moving in slow motion.

The Superman/Flash scene is clearly way beyond anything Captain Marvel has shown in terms of Combat Speed.

"DCEU Superman's HV is just as much featless as his combat speed and/or striking power; Much more wank than feats."

It's as hot as the surface of the sun as stated in various mediums detailing WoDC Superman and could instantly melt a steel building girder before Zod could swing the thing to hit Clark. Not many characters between the WoDC and MCU could survive being hit by it, Thor is the main one that comes to mind given his star feat, other Kryptonians, Wonder Woman's shield/bracers and Steppenwolf's armour are others.

Repeatedly trying to suggest that WoDC Superman is featless is frankly absurd. Sure he is not as powerful as some posters suggest and Reeve/Routh Superman would literally one shot him, but he is a force to be reckoned with and legitimately one of the most powerful characters between the MCU and WoDC.

"Slight edge Cap Marvel. Real cosmic character here."

Respectfully I disagree.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#177  Edited By Erkan12

@divinevisitor said:

@nucleon:

"WTF "vaporize herself on contact"??? When was this ever shown or hinted at?"

If she was going lightspeed in the atmosphere she would hit the particles in the air which would therefore effectively be hitting her at lightspeed, in doing so this would release an absolutely mind boggling amount of energy which would vaporise her, at least until she gets feats to suggest she can operate at lightspeed in an atmosphere and ignore this part of physics.

"No, he doesn't. That is folklore. Cap Marvel displayed just as more combat speed - a lot more, actually - when she prevented Thanos' snap. Superman has nothing on this level, not even when he failed to tag a half-speed Flash."

Nucleon this is where you are showing your bias and lack of credibility.

On one hand you have Captain Marvel grabbing Thanos glove when he is trying to snap his fingers no faster than I could (and just so you know, I don't have superspeed).

On the other you have Superman throwing Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Cyborg before engaging with Flash, having a fight which consisted of Superman throwing 5-6 punches and tracking Flash to follow up with more attacks as he dodged, flying up and then trying to squash him before body checking him onto his backside all before other characters (some of which have super speed/reactions themselves) can land or perceive said fight and during which Flash's lightning is moving in slow motion.

The Superman/Flash scene is clearly way beyond anything Captain Marvel has shown in terms of Combat Speed.

"DCEU Superman's HV is just as much featless as his combat speed and/or striking power; Much more wank than feats."

It's as hot as the surface of the sun as stated in various mediums detailing WoDC Superman and could instantly melt a steel building girder before Zod could swing the thing to hit Clark. Not many characters between the WoDC and MCU could survive being hit by it, Thor is the main one that comes to mind given his star feat, other Kryptonians, Wonder Woman's shield/bracers and Steppenwolf's armour are others.

Repeatedly trying to suggest that WoDC Superman is featless is frankly absurd. Sure he is not as powerful as some posters suggest and Reeve/Routh Superman would literally one shot him, but he is a force to be reckoned with and legitimately one of the most powerful characters between the MCU and WoDC.

"Slight edge Cap Marvel. Real cosmic character here."

Respectfully I disagree.

How is that even a fight? Flash (due to being a coward) didn't even try to fight with Clark while Clark was trying to catch Flash, and he couldn't until Flash get cornered in the end. There is no difference between using a closed fist and open hands when you're trying to catch someone, they were playing tag, that's borderline travel speed, there was no ''combat'' between Flash and Clark, lmao.

Captain marvel dodging supersonic spacecrafts and then one-shotting them one by one, is a far better ''combat'' speed, there is clearly a combat there, unlike it was between coward Flash who was just trying to ran away from Clark.

DivineVisitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12:

"How is that even a fight? Flash (due to being a coward)"

How is he a coward? Showing your bias again?

"didn't even try to fight with Clark while Clark was trying to catch Flash, and he couldn't until Flash get cornered in the end. There is no difference between using a closed fist and open hands when you're trying to catch someone, they were playing tag, that's borderline travel speed, there was no ''combat'' between Flash and Clark, lmao.

Captain marvel dodging supersonic spacecrafts and then one-shotting them one by one, is a far better ''combat'' speed, there is clearly a combat there, unlike it was between coward Flash who was just trying to ran away from Clark."

Clark is tracking Barry as he dodges and adjusts his attacks accordingly, its quite literally a super speed combat and one of the few examples of true combat superspeed shown in the MCU/WoDC. Like it or not that is what it is.

Carol is fighting the same way she would in a fighter jet (shes a trained pilot) in those scenes it's not the same as and not really comparable to super-hypersonic characters fighting in close quarters throwing super-hypersonic punches from 1 meter away which is what Barry and Clark have shown to be capable of.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#179  Edited By Erkan12
@divinevisitor said:

@erkan12:

"How is that even a fight? Flash (due to being a coward)"

How is he a coward? Showing your bias again?

Is this a joke?

Loading Video...

Flash: ''I'm afraid of bugs, and guns, and obnoxiously tall people and murder. You guys seem ready to do battle and stuff, but - full transparency - I've never done battle''

LOL.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With a punch or two. She has better feats from her Thanos fight alone.

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at Faora, Nam-Ek, or Zod being strong enough to take Captain Marvel...she destroys spaceships quite effortlessly most of the time and they are no where in Superman's league in my opinion. Carol can certainly hurt Clark in my opinion as well when far lesser characters have done it.

DivineVisitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12:

So admitting your fears then overcoming them makes you a coward?

Erkan, he's a Superhero, he saved people's lives and overcame his own fears. Sure he's still green behind the ears but he's not a coward. You're saying that in an effort to undermine the character.

WarDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: still deflecting. I'd do that too if I were unable to make relevant post. Anymore astronomy lessons?