How in the world does MCU Carol put down DCEU Supes?

• 177 results
Avatar image for getsugatenshoha
GetsugatenshoHA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I see that sentiment a lot in battle threads were they are involved and I just want someone to explain to me how she beats Supes?

I just feel like Carols best feat was tanking a Thanos headbutt, but other than that I don’t see how she is supposed to put down Supes based on who he’s went toe to toe with and survived, and I think he stomps her.

IMO Wonder Woman & Faora>Carol and obviously Supes>WW & Faora so I just don’t see it.

To those who disagree, Enlighten me, I come in peace.

Zezima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She literally didn't even budge from the headbutt.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da34d881775d
deactivated-5da34d881775d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She doesn't have a viable way. Hes far more durable than thanos and carol. I still think the headbutt thing was because of her relationship and close proximity to the space gem

Avatar image for money_brings_happiness
Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@getsugatenshoha: She breaks his neck she is stronger than him physically or she could wear him down physically in a fight. Her blast could also do some damage. Carol has better physicals than he does.

Avatar image for getsugatenshoha
GetsugatenshoHA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@getsugatenshoha: The missle feat is better than anything Superman has done. Carol has better physicals and she is a better fighter she can over power him and snap his neck.

HERMES1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By HERMES1220

She doesn’t. She has no damage output feats that suggest she can. She doesn’t even hit as hard as lightning amped Thor. Her attacks were eaten by Thanos with no problem. The issue is that she has doesn’t have feats against established characters.

I honestly don’t know how people come to the conclusion that she puts down Zod, Thor, Nam-Ek, Faora, Diana, Hulk, or even Aquaman. Other than the fact that her power levels suggest she should and statements that aren’t backed up by showings but she has no feats to suggest she can. She’s a bulldozer but not very viable in actual fights besides her durability and flight ig. All the high tiers in the MCU and DCEU hit harder than her.

Still my second favorite character though.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, strength is useless in fights if your striking is shit. Unless Carol is gonna grapple the whole fight she can't come close to overpowering Clark.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She loses in a fight due to speed, but personally I don't really see why her bullrushes can't hurt Clark.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She neck snaps him if he goes for a grapple. LOL at Faora or Diana being above or even the same tier as Carol. Add Nam Ek and she still stomps them to the ground

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 death4bunnies  Online

@getsugatenshoha: She breaks his neck she is stronger than him physically or she could wear him down physically in a fight. Her blast could also do some damage. Carol has better physicals than he does.

+1

The_Red_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

She can't put down Clark.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She can break his neck or ko him with her blasts. She is clearly stronger and more durable to blunt force

Bearderby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Bearderby

she can't, her feats are wasn't enough to match Post JL Sups.

unless she bullrushes him in light speed/travel speed which is probably restricted in combat because of PIS.

GateOfBabylon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a straight up fight, sure Superman will win. It'd be stupid to assume that Carol can't put down Clark.

Kirkseven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Kirkseven
Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Sup3rn0va  Online

Does Superman have any neck feats?

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She doesn't?

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman would win

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:

She loses in a fight due to speed, but personally I don't really see why her bullrushes can't hurt Clark.

WhyZoSerious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She is stronger, faster and more durable. There. You are asking an easy question my friend.

Lan_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

She can't put him down at all, to be honest. His durability is already above her pay grade, and then she still has to overcome his healing factor on top of that... Just no.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 MattyBoi  Online

Tbh Clark cant really harm her.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aside from bullrushing like she does to the ships she’s taken down, she doesn’t have the damage output to seriously harm him tbh.

Avatar image for azazelthunder07
Azazelthunder07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Azazelthunder07

She faster than him.

No Caption Provided

ErentheGhoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She can’t. Lol Supes kills her. The only Kryptonian she can beat is Namek

MrTrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She can't, no high tier in the MCU has the feats to compete with DCEU high tiers for anyone with functional eyes and ears.

People will say otherwise because they want to bullshit them into being somehow competitive with characters that can break tens of thousands of tons of rock on accident, vaporize thousands of tons of rock, rip through a shit load of metal that's ridiculously more durable than anything in real life while weakened and under a gravity beam, either survive or tank a nuke, or lift an island into existence while they're dying.

Almost none of these are feats are wishy-washy unprovable shit like Sokovia or the neutron star, most of them aren't even done when the characters at their max power.

They don't even need super speed to stomp MCU characters because of how weak they are by comparison.

Avatar image for panda_emperorix
panda_emperorix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not seeing how she can't just bullrush him and kill him. Her feats are way better than his.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd thinks she'd do it with her fists or energy, pretty simple, but you never know what people on CV can come up with.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

By punching him?

Banasura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Her bull rushes are better than his and her durability higher than Thanks.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TakenStew22

She can't. She's weaker than Thanos who Superman can also beat.

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrtrey said:

She can't, no high tier in the MCU has the feats to compete with DCEU high tiers for anyone with functional eyes and ears.

They're two different universes with different styles. You can't use visuals as a standard, by that logic Superman punches harder than the Thing because of mach cones and distance

People will say otherwise because they want to bullshit them into being somehow competitive with characters that can break tens of thousands of tons of rock on accident,

It's not like he tapped it and it broke. It was an accidental bullrush as he was experimenting flight

vaporize thousands of tons of rock,

?

rip through a shit load of metal that's ridiculously more durable than anything in real life while weakened and under a gravity beam,

He hit the core and flew out, the explosion afterwards destroyed it. Increased gravity hardly means anything to high tiers

either survive or tank a nuke,

Thor took a nuke+ explosion to the face without a scratch. Only briefly KO'd unlike Superman who was withered and needed sunlight. Not to mention taking the power stone right against his face, which melts Iron Man's armor and planetbusts with a tap

or lift an island into existence while they're dying.

Thanos ripped a moon in half and Surtur vaporized Asgard, which is much larger than Themysciria. Odin is also above Surtur

Almost none of these are feats are wishy-washy unprovable shit like Sokovia or the neutron star, most of them aren't even done when the characters at their max power.

Anyway you look at it, the star, the snap, and Sokovia are above 3 megaton nukes, the best feat for Doomsday and Superman.

They don't even need super speed to stomp MCU characters because of how weak they are by comparison.

Not really. Superman's best feats come with speed. Has he done anything comparable to the Leviathan punch or denting a vibranium wall without sped? Has he done anything comparable to Thanos crushing Vision's skull with his fingers? Wonder Woman without speed is a joke and gets fodderized by War Machine. Honestly, only speed equalized Doomsday is worth arguing against Stormbreaker Thor or Sword Thanos. Everyone else gets fodderized by skill, strength, or versatility.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She can't.

MrTrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I accept your concession :)

Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Carol has more than enough striking feats to be able to put Superman down and she has better physical strength comparable if not better durability and much better skill energy projection.

Olubummo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Olubummo

LOL, someone said Carol is faster than Clark. Carol might be faster in Travel Speed, but she does not have Combat Speed.

This MCU wank is getting out of hand, it is becoming another thing, when will some people understand that there is a difference between Travel Speed and Combat Speed.

Carol doesn't have the Combat Speed to contend with Superman, superman will beat the shit outta carol!!!

Read only my post, maybe you will get one or two understanding, go here:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cw-zoom-vs-everyone-from-endgame-2036733/?page=3

WarDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olubummo said:

LOL, someone said Carol is faster than Clark. Carol might be faster in Travel Speed, but she does not have Combat Speed.

This MCU wank is getting out of hand, it is becoming another thing, when will some people understand that there is a difference between Travel Speed and Combat Speed.

Carol doesn't have Combat Speed to contend with Superman, superman will beat the shit outta carol!!!

Read only my post, maybe you will get one or two understanding, go here:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cw-zoom-vs-everyone-from-endgame-2036733/?page=3

Right, because combat speed REEEEALY helped supes against Doomsday. I mean...doomsday must have been a statue to superman. Doomsday never ever landed a hit on supes. I mean...oh wait

Avatar image for supermanfan1938
Supermanfan1938

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardevil: Doomsday has higher durability and is decently fast.

WarDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanfan1938: His durability has nothing to do with tagging and pummeling supes. Also, Doomsday couldn't tag Batman..... ..... just sayin

Hawkman25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardevil said:

@supermanfan1938: His durability has nothing to do with tagging and pummeling supes. Also, Doomsday couldn't tag Batman..... ..... just sayin

We both know that's PIS no way can Batman realistically dodge heat vision lol

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Cruelrain

The only thing that Superman has against her it's his "combat speed" because Marvel sucks at it

Carol is stronger physically, has better durability (she tanked headbutt from Thanos like nothing also she breaks all those ships like nothing as well) also she's faster him in travel speed

Also if we are going with her story, she should be a better fighter than him cause she's been around for years

WarDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawkman25: Never the less...Hulk speed Doomsday was able to catch, tag, and toss Supes around. His combat speed isn't as effective against those around his power level.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da34d881775d
deactivated-5da34d881775d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardevil: the fact that he was able to tag, catch and toss clark makes him alot more faster than hulk. Hell dude can punch faster than the speed of sound.

Hulk speed my ass, dude couldn't even catch thor. Next thing you'll say is thor speed zod

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: Hulk did catch Thor. Hulk has high stats but low skill. Thor outclasses Hulk in skill by a lot.

Avatar image for finalkingthanos
FinalKingThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By FinalKingThanos

Supes has more striking feats and the JL statue feats going for him but she appears even or even more physically impressive in every other regard.

KoLKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Statues can't fight back

DoomsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers