How fast is this feat? (NNT)

• 120 results
#101 Posted by Undre (4442 posts) - - Show Bio

@jdogg: lol ulqirroia blizted ichigo. Blizted ichigo a quad timmer. Form the top of this pillar

No Caption Provided

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

If meliodas feat is sub. Than this feat MFTL.

NNT fandoy: unqantifible you cant bliztes stack

#102 Posted by DemonGod_PABLO (1781 posts) - - Show Bio

Mach 400,000......

No Caption Provided

#103 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3978 posts) - - Show Bio

@jdogg: The only difference here is that we have a definite time frame as we can see the lightning be stopped in it's tracks.

#104 Posted by FaradaySloth (11232 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6: I'm talking about claims that Meliodas himself statued lightning by simply bullrushing Zeldoris.

#105 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3978 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: You are so dense that it isn't even funny. The shockwave travelled at least 30 times the distance as the lightning in the same amount of time. This makes it 30 times the speed of lightning(mach 9000). Blitzing a standing still character is only an unquantifiable amount above that character. Go back to school or better yet get taken there.

#106 Posted by Token1300 (533 posts) - - Show Bio
#107 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3978 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: Mel outpacing the lightning initially is only quad mach imo. The shockwave from their clash statued the lightning before it could move inches, which is why I see this as a sub-rel combat feat and a sub-rel reaction feat due to both Mel and DK reacting to each other's punches.

#108 Edited by JDogg (1241 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6: But we see Mel move and the shockwave produce moved faster than that. I have seen several impressive shockwaves emitted yet none of the characters are actually as fast as the shockwave being emitted. I remember New 52 Supes creating a shockwave and shaking the planet yet in none of the battle threads I've seen him in, has anyone used that as speed feat for him either.

The shockwave being thirty times faster than lightning is iffy seeing as many people have reacted to lightning at that distanced and they weren't even inside the room or vicinity of the lightning bolt. Saying this Mach 9000 is crazy to me. The Quicksilver feat isn't even Mach 9000 and he actually statues an explosion the size of the X-Mansion for a good minute or two while he wasn't even there at the intial point of the explosion. Much more impressive feat yet was only put Mach 6-7k. Not seeing how this feat is more impressive than that feat. CW Flash has similar feat in S1 where he sees a bolt of lightning in slow mo and a little before it hits Joe he moves him oit of the way of the lightning bolt. That feat wasn't even placed at MHS+ lol.

If a person moves the speed of lightning then their speed should be no different than speed of lightning so blitzing a lightning time before they could even react should be on the same scale as this feat as well. Since the guy the speed of lightning couldn't move his body fast enough to keep up with guy moving faster, but that considered speed stacking and it's labeled as being just a little faster than the speed the character they are blitzing.

#109 Edited by WorldofRuin6 (3978 posts) - - Show Bio

@jdogg said:

@worldofruin6: But we see Mel move and the shockwave produce moved faster than that.

That was his travel speed. When Mel actually throws a punch, the lightning is still statued until the shockwave hits it.

I have seen several impressive shockwaves emitted yet none of the characters are actually as fast as the shockwave being emitted. I remember New 52 Supes creating a shockwave and shaking the planet yet in none of the battle threads I've seen him in, has anyone used that as speed feat for him either.

I don't know the context, so I can't comment.

The shockwave being thirty times faster than lightning is a stretch seeing as many people have reacted to lightning at that distanced and they weren't even inside the room or vicinity of the lightning bolt. Saying this Mach 9000 is crazy to me.

The shockwave moved 30 times the distance that the lightning bolt did in the same amount of time. This makes it 30 times the speed of lightning. What is so hard to understand? This has nothing to do with reacting to the lightning.

The Quicksilver feat isn't even Mach 9000 and he actually statues an explosion the size of the X-Mansion for a good minute or two while he wasn't even there at the intial point of the explosion. Much more impressive feat yet was only put Mach 6-7k. Not seeing how this feat is more impressive than that feat.

Explosions are much, much slower than lightning. I don't know the exact method that was used to find his speed, but I'm sure this has a lot to do with it.

CW Flash has similar feat in S1 where he sees a bolt of lightning in slow mo and a little before it hits Joe he moves him oit of the way of the lightning bolt. That feat wasn't even placed at MHS+ lol.

This depends on how far the bolt travelled. Mel and DK's shockwave literally outpaced lightning by 30 times the distance in the same amount of time. How far did the lightning move before Flash made his move? Too many of these examples have context that will change the outcome of the calc.

If a person moves the speed of lightning then their speed should be no different than speed of lightning so blitzing a lightning time before they could even react should be on the same scale as this feat as well. Since the guy the speed of lightning couldn't move his body fast enough to keep up with guy moving faster, but that considered speed stacking and it's labeled as being just a little faster than the speed the character they are blitzing.

Nobody was blitzed in Mel and DK's feat. The shockwave from their punch literally moved a distance 30 times greater than lightning in the same amount of time. This is very clear cut and I really don't know how to explain I better. If you slightly outpace lightning, then you are slightly faster than lightning. If you move 30 times the distance as lightning in the same amount of time, then you are 30 times faster than lightning.

#110 Posted by mevbi (549 posts) - - Show Bio

The lightning was statued until mel punched the dk and for that time that Mel charging to the dk and the skockwave traveling the distance of a few meters,the lightning barely moved few inches.Lets do the math, so it takes one second for a lightning to move 99127 meters. That means you should be 100 000 times faster than lightning to make it move few inches and than split it. Yep i am wrong

#111 Edited by JDogg (1241 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6:

Except the lightning isn't statued. We see him rushing his father and punch then we see the shockwave split the force of the lightning. He was already moving while the lightning was traveling. If the l-bolt was truly statued it def wouldn't have almost hit him. You can say it's his combat speed that's thirty times but it def didn't look like Mach 9000 to me. The bolt was also still moving as seen it got closer when it came to a closer perspective. We also see the lightning disperse and touches before he overpowers his father with the same punch. If his combat speed was Mach 9000 that lightning wouldn't have dispersed and touched the ground punch fully connected with father since he would've still been moving mach 9000.

The Supes feat.

You guys are acting like the shockwave emitted reached the cloud before the lightning bolt even came out of the cloud.

QS feat is honestly way more impressive. It wasn't lightning but the explosion created and the speed he was moving while it was in slow motion is better than this feat. He was moving so fast that evacuated the entire mansion before the explosion even reached the outside and there were a lot of students. He also was doing that and dancing at the same time lol.

The lightning bolt was also still moving tho so it wasn't really statued. The intial point was much further then when the shockwave hit it away from them. So it moved a couple of feat to meters. I think animation would be needed to get a clear focus on the feat.

Flash Feat.

Loading Video...

It was inches from Joe before he made his move.

Yeah so blitzing a person who moves just as fast lightning should be just as impressive since they moving so fast the person who is moving at the speed of lightning can't even move. But this consider speed stacking.

I also have other feats that are similar to this feat if you'd liked to look at some of them? Because if this accepted I don't see why a lot of other feats of massively outpacing lightning bolts wouldn't be accepted instead of just being considered faster than lightning.

#113 Edited by Djibbo__ (906 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6@skysanjiBleach ni**as cry because we brought up their wank but they aren‘t able to write 2 entire pages without mentioning naruto. Cry😢

#114 Posted by Djibbo__ (906 posts) - - Show Bio

And for everyone that thought that meliodas was only mhs+, by scaling honestly it reached base-low sub rel time ago. Galan is around mach 3k, and assuming that zel is at veeeery least the same speed as him, in ON mode he literally multiplied his speed. Not to count that after that The DK possessing meliodas 1 shotted him b4 he could even react

#115 Posted by BrainDrain (949 posts) - - Show Bio

@braindrain: don’t bring Naruto in this

All I said is he has a similar feat....which he does.

#116 Posted by Arthur_Morgan (557 posts) - - Show Bio

why do ppl try to lowball as much as possible?

#117 Posted by BrainDrain (949 posts) - - Show Bio

Mach 6000 seems about right.

#118 Posted by ElderElijah190 (2087 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably sub rela. And while we're at it,faster than anything in bleach.

#119 Posted by FaradaySloth (11232 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: Mel outpacing the lightning initially is only quad mach imo. The shockwave from their clash statued the lightning before it could move inches, which is why I see this as a sub-rel combat feat and a sub-rel reaction feat due to both Mel and DK reacting to each other's punches.

Outpacing Lightning can be easily Tri-Mach (consistent with the series)

The whole entire shockwave statued the lightning is honestly open to interpretation because I could easily see the anime adaption not portraying it that way. Even if it did, that wouldn't be Sub-Rel IMO, but definitely Quad Mach.

Probably sub rela. And while we're at it,faster than anything in bleach.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for majinblackheart
#120 Posted by MajinBlackheart (9803 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: C'mon man. Read the language rule please. This is the final one.

#121 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3978 posts) - - Show Bio

@jdogg said:

@worldofruin6:

Except the lightning isn't statued.

Yes, it was.

We see him rushing his father and punch then we see the shockwave split the force of the lightning. He was already moving while the lightning was traveling. If the l-bolt was truly statued it def wouldn't have almost hit him. You can say it's his combat speed that's thirty times but it def didn't look like Mach 9000 to me. The bolt was also still moving as seen it got closer when it came to a closer perspective. We also see the lightning disperse and touches before he overpowers his father with the same punch. If his combat speed was Mach 9000 that lightning wouldn't have dispersed and touched the ground punch fully connected with father since he would've still been moving mach 9000.

You are misunderstanding me. Only the combat part of this feat is sub-rel. The travel speed is only mid-high quad mach considering the distance that the lightning travelled.

The Supes feat.

I still don't see the context here.

You guys are acting like the shockwave emitted reached the cloud before the lightning bolt even came out of the cloud.

No, I'm not. If the shockwave reached the cloud, then the feat would be thousands of times faster than lightning via travelling thousands of times the distance as the lightning in the same time frame. What is confusing?

QS feat is honestly way more impressive. It wasn't lightning but the explosion created and the speed he was moving while it was in slow motion is better than this feat. He was moving so fast that evacuated the entire mansion before the explosion even reached the outside and there were a lot of students. He also was doing that and dancing at the same time lol.

The difference is that QS actively outpaced the explosion as it travelled. He didn't do all of this before the explosion travelled a few inches. If he had, then the yield for this calc would be much, much higher. But like I said, there are a lot of factors the were involved with this feat. He didn't just travel in a straight line while moving faster than the explosion, he did a lot of stuff in between and the exact distance he travelled is unknown to me. I'm no scientist, so I can't say exactly how they got his speed, but Mel and DK's feat is clear cut cuz they did an action that visibly statued lightning within a certain distance, leaving little room for speculation.

The lightning bolt was also still moving tho so it wasn't really statued. The intial point was much further then when the shockwave hit it away from them. So it moved a couple of feat to meters. I think animation would be needed to get a clear focus on the feat.

No. The lightning moved a foot at absolute most after they clashed:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It doesn't get much clearer than this tbh.

Flash Feat.

Loading Video...

It was inches from Joe before he made his move.

Wrong. I watched the video and just no. We don't see how far the lightning travelled after Flash and Joe left the car. If we could see that the lightning had only moved inches once Flash moved that good 20 ft, then the yield would be much higher. The lightning exploded the car when they moved out of the car, so the lightning actually moved a few feet at least in the time that Flash moved the distance out of the car and out into the open.

Yeah so blitzing a person who moves just as fast lightning should be just as impressive since they moving so fast the person who is moving at the speed of lightning can't even move. But this consider speed stacking.

Blitzing a standing still person would only apply to blizting that person's reaction speed which is an unquantifiable amount above that character. If you can travel 30 times the distance as a lightning speed character in the same time frame, then it would the equivalent of Mel and DK's feat. For real, what are you not understanding?

I also have other feats that are similar to this feat if you'd liked to look at some of them? Because if this accepted I don't see why a lot of other feats of massively outpacing lightning bolts wouldn't be accepted instead of just being considered faster than lightning

Outpacing lightning by a little bit is only slightly faster than lightning. If you moved 30 times the distance as lightning in the same time frame,then you are 30 times faster than lightning. I've phrased this in every conceivable way possible. Are you catching on yet?

#122 Edited by AlphaQ (6624 posts) - - Show Bio

I think people are forgetting the subtext of this feat, Meliodas didn't choose to stop the lightning bolt when he had the Demon King literally in his arms for shits and giggles. The lightning bolt presented an immediate and pressing danger to the degree that he turned his attention away from a physical peer and significant threat to address it, there is no way that you can observe this and not conclude that any talk of making lightning a "statue" is just wishful thinking.

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
#123 Posted by MCU-Defender333 (317 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice that NNT god-level tiers are now indisputably lightning timers. Add that to the recent strength feats and their physicals are pretty great.

(To avoid confusion: I'm referring to Ban's punches. One created a shockwave large enough to carve the earth for miles around and the other split a tower made of diamond right down the middle.)