How fast is this feat? (NNT)

• 120 results
#51 Posted by FaradaySloth (11869 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't forget Trillion Island Level attacks

@lsoon23 said:

@weebbicboi: Not saying the calc is legit, but its still easily a quad digit mach feat at least.

that calc has him at 1/2 SOL though lmao, and that was base. Demon Mark is a 2x amp, Demon King form is another amp.

FTL Meliodas I guess

#52 Edited by SkySanji (6039 posts) - - Show Bio

when was Demon mark stated to be a 2x amp? That would assume all of his categories get a 2x increase which isn't the case, the amp greatly increaseso some of his categories by more than 5x.

#53 Posted by Lsoon23 (940 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: When Zel used his Demon Mark he multiplied his power

No Caption Provided

Meliodas really shouldn't be that different, he gets a big boost in power whenever he goes Demon Mark.

#54 Posted by JuzaCloud (3846 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks like it's gonna be a sick fight. The previous end battle was boring.

So he's around mach 289+ to mach 1000.

#55 Edited by Adi_Frost (926 posts) - - Show Bio

Meliodas and the demon king don't have a serious scuffle in that small period of the time-frame. As in, they don't do multiple blows in that time-frame.
In the time-frame that the lightning bolt moves like a few centimetres or a foot, the only movements that happen is
1. Meliodas covering the distance of nearly 2 feet left(as meliodas has already started bull-rushing before that) between him and the demon king, while also punching the Demon king using both his hands in the process of bull-rushing.
2. The shock-wave reaching the lightning bolt.
The next few panels are just the shock-wave from that single clash, no further movement takes place(before the lightning hits the shock-wave). The next hit only happens after the lightning has hit the shock-wave and dispersed, reaching the ground.

I would put this at quad mach speeds.

#56 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (4146 posts) - - Show Bio

After looking more, I'm almost certain this is a sub-rel combat and reaction speed feat. While Mel is still a couple feet away, the lightning bolt is still statued. Mel and DK then exchange a blow each and the shockwave from their clash reaches the lightning before it can visibly move more than a few inches.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thoughts anyone?

#57 Posted by SkySanji (6039 posts) - - Show Bio

This fight is going to be Godly that Mount Fuji sized mountain in the Background might get Vaporized just with Shockwaves.

#58 Edited by Djibbo__ (1188 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6 said:

After looking more, I'm almost certain this is a sub-rel combat and reaction speed feat. While Mel is still a couple feet away, the lightning bolt is still statued. Mel and DK then exchange a blow each and the shockwave from their clash reaches the lightning before it can visibly move more than a few inches.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thoughts anyone?

Completely right, but people probably finna ignore that cause they hate other series upgrades *cough* bleach *cough* debaters *cough* *cough*

#59 Edited by SkySanji (6039 posts) - - Show Bio

@lsoon23 said:

@skysanji: When Zel used his Demon Mark he multiplied his power

No Caption Provided

Meliodas really shouldn't be that different, he gets a big boost in power whenever he goes Demon Mark.

"The speed and intensity of his vacuum" in other words his ominous Nebula ability

Also just so we are clear I know it amps them by many folds I'm just saying they don't get 2x stronger their stats just increase in some of the categories, strength, Magic etc.

Also supported when Mel in base was 32k and then he got his demon mark making it 56k if he got 2 times stronger his power level would've been 64k

#60 Posted by TheCrystalBall (812 posts) - - Show Bio

mach 10 000

#61 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (4146 posts) - - Show Bio

@djibbo__:

Completely right, but people probably finna ignore that cause they hate other series upgrades *cough* bleach *cough* debaters *cough* *cough*

Yeah, it's kinda sad. Even if Mel suddenly got feats that completely surpass anything in Bleach, the hardcore fans would still ignore it, low-ball it, or scream outlier.

#62 Edited by Djibbo__ (1188 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6 said:

@djibbo__:

Yeah, it's kinda sad. Even if Mel suddenly got feats that completely surpass anything in Bleach, the hardcore fans would still ignore it, low-ball it, or scream outlier.

hope we get something so explicitly impressive that it isn‘t Even debatable

#63 Posted by SkySanji (6039 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6: @djibbo__:That Mount fuji sized mountain in The background will get destroyed and somehow it will be lowballed to Hill level, just wait on it

#64 Posted by Djibbo__ (1188 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:

@worldofruin6: @djibbo__:That Mount fuji sized mountain in The background will get destroyed and somehow it will be lowballed to Hill level, just wait on it

I bet my soul that undre will call that a hill AGAIN

#65 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (4146 posts) - - Show Bio
#66 Posted by TheCrystalBall (812 posts) - - Show Bio
#67 Posted by JDogg (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

MHS to MHS+. Wouldn't put it at relativistic.

#68 Posted by JuzaCloud (3846 posts) - - Show Bio

Look how this thread has turned into a bunch of crybabies. No one has mentioned bleach, but the crybabies. Can't even keep this thread about NNT. The fight hasn't even completed and already trying to wank outpacing lightning to sub relativistic speed.

Now he has "statued" lightning on a comic panel lol. No he outpaced lightning, that's it. Not impressive in terms of other manga, Naruto or bleach.

#69 Edited by Lsoon23 (940 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: I mean, by going Demon Mark he did increase the power of his vacuum so the power increase was because of Demon Mark but I get what you mean.

It's still a significant amp in power.

#70 Edited by Lsoon23 (940 posts) - - Show Bio

@juzacloud: He did statue lightning on panel though? No one has been crying, god why do you guys always have to start a flame war? It's not just 'outpacing' lightning, Mel moved a couple meters, grappled with Zel and caused shockwaves to emit which interacted with the lightning- barely having even moved a couple feat- and causes it to split.

#71 Edited by JuzaCloud (3846 posts) - - Show Bio

@lsoon23: says no one is crying then says someone is trying to start a flame war. So which is It? Is it the posters crying about bleach? Or the person who pointed them out?

Anyway, you said all this only to agree with me that he outpaced lightning. The problem here is that you're on the verge of overwank.

The feat no faster than mach 1000.

#72 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (4146 posts) - - Show Bio

@juzacloud: The shockwave from Mel and DK's clash moved a good 15-20 ft before lightning could move more than a few inches. That's far faster than just lightning timing no matter how you look at it. Stop lowballing and see the feat for what it is.

#73 Edited by Lsoon23 (940 posts) - - Show Bio

@juzacloud: Straight up drivel you just tagged me with, no one is crying about Bleach and your post is actively trying to start a flame war, you also can't even analyse the feat properly.

#74 Posted by Yray (849 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol..so basically base demon king Mel is already as fast as so6p Naruto

#76 Edited by Undre (4702 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6: jubito blizted BM naruto befor he can react and aizen blizted masked befor he can react. Does that make them relativistic their both faster than lightning. this feat isnt really impressive

#77 Posted by Undre (4702 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecrystalball: aizen blizted ichigo befor he can process a thought and ichigo is much faster than lightning.

#78 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (4146 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre said:

@worldofruin6: jubito blizted BM naruto befor he can react and aizen blizted masked befor he can react. Does that make them relativistic their both faster than lightning. this feat isnt really impressive

Did you completely ignore every key point of my post? The shockwaves from Mel and DK's clash travelled a good 15-20 feet before lightning could travel a few inches. The thing about blitz stacking is that we don't know exactly how much faster these characters are. Unless you are going to reply with something other than this trash, don't reply.

#79 Edited by Undre (4702 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6: their shockwave is much faster than lighting. Whats your point more immpresive feats have been done by fodder. Ulqiorra blizted ichigo from half a mile away and ichigo couldnt even move. That ichigo was well above lightning

NNT WAnk

#80 Edited by WorldofRuin6 (4146 posts) - - Show Bio

@yray said:

I personally have Naruto at relativistic. What is so wrong with Mel being sub-rel? At one point no one would believe that Naruto characters were this fast until they got the feats to show they are. That is the point of new feats, to demonstrate a character's power. For a single second try to actually look at the feat for what it is and not discount it just because you find it hard to believe. This sort of ignorance is what's killing the battles section of CV.

#81 Posted by Lsoon23 (940 posts) - - Show Bio

It's comfortably a high end quad mach feat at the very least,.

#82 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (4146 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: That's what I thought. Go sit undre a bridge, troll.

#83 Posted by JuzaCloud (3846 posts) - - Show Bio

@lsoon23: as I thought. You have nothing to say. Then tell me I can't analyze the feat properly lol.

#84 Posted by JuzaCloud (3846 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6: I am taking it for what it is. mach 1000 is significantly faster than lightning. 3 1/2 times faster. It covers 3 1/2 times the distance lightning would in a instant.

Y'all are overwanking this feat. A character blitzing at mach 1000 would look no different while lightning strikes. This is a good feat strictly because he isn't at max power.

#85 Edited by Undre (4702 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6: the same way you determined the speed of his shockwave is the same way you can determine ulqirroias feat. Just imagine ichgio as a 4x faster lighting bolt

#86 Edited by Token1300 (892 posts) - - Show Bio

Relavisitic. But we don’t really know how much stronger and faster Meliodas can get with his new form. He literally destroyed his and Elizabeth curse. That was it.

https://www.mangapanda.com/nanatsu-no-taizai/304/7

https://www.mangapanda.com/nanatsu-no-taizai/305/6

https://www.mangapanda.com/nanatsu-no-taizai/306/16

#87 Posted by BrainDrain (1234 posts) - - Show Bio

@yray said:

How? This is a KCM level feat and he litterally has a showing identical to it, the reason it's so impressive is because Meliodas is in base.

#88 Posted by FaradaySloth (11869 posts) - - Show Bio

Meliodas never statued the lightning, if he did, in that scan we wouldn't see the *FLASH*SFX/VFX because that would indicate that the lightning has arrived at that vicinity just then. So this nonsense that Mel statued lightning before it crossed a few inches is rubbish, and I don't believe anyone here knows what Relativistic and Sub-Relativistic are, because fighting faster than a cloud to ground lightning is child's play.

Inb4 people baselessly accusing me of lowball.

On other notes: does anyone know how long this fight will be? The next chapter is called "The Final Battle" I hope Nakaba isn't rushing this thing.

#89 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (5633 posts) - - Show Bio

Finally a quad digit mach speed feat. Though you guys are overselling it.

And ofc Bleach somehow get‘s brought up. Stop trying to compare a series that just received a quad digit mach feat to one who’s received one around 10 years ago and had multiple Relativistic-LS feats at the EoS.

It’s ridiculous.

#90 Edited by Gaoron (9916 posts) - - Show Bio

Relativistic my ass. If this is relativistic feat then blitzing Aizen is FTL lol.

#91 Posted by Streak619 (8358 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06 said:
@hittheassasin said:

Quantifiably at least solidly into the quad digit machs, seeing as to how lightning was statued in comparison to both their movements and the shockwaves of said movements. That being said, I've seen calculations that put it at quint digit mach, or even relativistic, based on the fact that all of the scans suggest lightning didn't even move a few centimetres.

Also bear in mind that Mel was in his base. He is neither using his usual demon mark or DK form

Yep, irrefutably solid quad mach. Great stuff, to think that the first quad mach feat would be so solid

#92 Edited by WorldofRuin6 (4146 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: Bro, look at the scans. The shockwave from DK and Mel statued the lightning. I'm not going to automatically call you a lowballer, but just look at the scans. C'mon now.

@juzacloud said:

@worldofruin6: I am taking it for what it is. mach 1000 is significantly faster than lightning. 3 1/2 times faster. It covers 3 1/2 times the distance lightning would in a instant.

This makes no sense. The shockwave travelled many times the distance that the lightning bolt did in the same amount of time which makes the feat much more impressive. If this was just a lightning speed feat, then the shockwave wouldn't have even travelled a few inches before meeting the bolt. If someone can run alongside a bullet, then they are bullet speed. If someone can travel 20 feet before a bullet travels a few inches, then they are massively beyond bullet speed. This is common sense.

Y'all are overwanking this feat. A character blitzing at mach 1000 would look no different while lightning strikes. This is a good feat strictly because he isn't at max power.

This really makes no sense. A character that can blitz mach 1000 is an unquantifiable amount above mach 1000. I'm only saying that this is a sub-rel combat and reaction feat for the punches. The shockwave statued lightning. What proof do you need other than this:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Look at how the lightning has barely moved from it's position when the shockwave hits.

#93 Edited by Lsoon23 (940 posts) - - Show Bio

At best the lightning moved a couple feet, anything less than high end quad Mach is a lowball...

Also a lot of these 'b-but lightning timers got blitzed in Bleach!!!?!!!?' Can be perfectly applied to well, y'know, virtually every fight in NNT. Just argument from incredulity get out of here.

#94 Posted by TheCrystalBall (812 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06 said:
@hittheassasin said:

Quantifiably at least solidly into the quad digit machs, seeing as to how lightning was statued in comparison to both their movements and the shockwaves of said movements. That being said, I've seen calculations that put it at quint digit mach, or even relativistic, based on the fact that all of the scans suggest lightning didn't even move a few centimetres.

Also bear in mind that Mel was in his base. He is neither using his usual demon mark or DK form

Yep, irrefutably solid quad mach. Great stuff, to think that the first quad mach feat would be so solid

Galand was mach 3600

This feat mach 400 000

#95 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (3825 posts) - - Show Bio

Meliodas clapping back now.

#96 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (4146 posts) - - Show Bio
#97 Posted by JDogg (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

Mach 400000? Lol. Y'all highballing the hell out of this. And I don't think you guys know the term statue-ing bcs all Mel did was outpace the lightning bolt. Don't remember outpacing lightning was considered a relativistic feat.

And I never seen some use the speed of a shockwave as a speed feat either...

Kind of taking your own liberties on this one to inflate it tbh. If thi is considered relativistic then any lightning timer who was blitzed before they could react should be relativistic as well but they aren't so I don't see this as anywhere near as fast as y'all are trying to sell this as.

#98 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (3825 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6: Yeah I took it with a grain of salt at the beginning. But now I'm digging it. Meliodas can finally keep up with HST top tiers or maybe even the god tiers if you highball just a little bit.

#99 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (4146 posts) - - Show Bio

@jdogg:The shockwave came from their punches. Their actual combat speed would logically be faster than the shockwaves, but let's not get carried away. Mach 400,000 is ridiculous.

@kalebsmarty156: Fair enough.

#100 Edited by JDogg (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6: Ah I see. I said that bcs I remember Beerus and Goku creating a shockwave that travelled the universe in like seconds but I didn't see anyone scaling the speed of that shockwave to them.