Avatar image for deactivated-63dd907ef30c2
deactivated-63dd907ef30c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Not that far.

He should scale to God Serena via statements and I doubt that Serena surpassed August.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 cocacolaman  Moderator  Online

Kirin would push him beyond his limits and win

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kirin is comparable but August hard counters caster types

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

August wins mid-high diff, I don't see Kirin doing much better than Gildarts and Cana did.

Etherious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As far as Gildarts pushed him.

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paxa: This thread that you made presupposes August is stronger then Kirin which a ton of people disagree with. This title should be changed as "How far can August push Kirin". Not everyone has the same perception as you and how you scale these characters

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Raziel2014
@gogito said:

@paxa: This thread that you made presupposes August is stronger then Kirin which a ton of people disagree with. This title should be changed as "How far can August push Kirin". Not everyone has the same perception as you and how you scale these characters

its obvious that august is superior

Wendy defeated Haku while still being drastically inferior to base Irene if we assume that August and Irene are similar in power or with statement that August > irene then its obvious who is stronger.

Base Irene was also able to Tuggle with Human Form Acnologia who scales to the Human Form Dragon Gods. so again pretty obvious.

the only issue here is fairy tail inconsistent pl and friendship boost.

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gogito: Some people agree and some disagree lol.Its Kind of even

Whats Kirin doing against Copymagic and Crash?

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raziel2014: its obvious that august is superior

This is a perception based statement, just because its obvious for you doesn't mean it has to be objectively obvious

Wendy defeated Haku while still being drastically inferior to base Irene if we assume that August and Irene are similar in power or with statement that August > irene then its obvious who is stronger.

Well guess what? Haku isn't Kirin. Idk what relevance does this point hold. Also Wendy got insanely stronger after Alvarez arc as stated the entire guild trained and became stronger. Then there is Wendy breaking her limits after Elentir which should amp her Base even more, to where we can't assert Irene still holds that massive gap between her and Wendy.

Base Irene was also able to Tuggle with Human Form Acnologia who scales to the Human Form Dragon Gods. so again pretty obvious.

This is very disingenuous, Acnologia was massively holding back against Irene in his Human form, especially since Irene thinks that Human form Acnologia can square up with FH Zeref who in Base is already stronger then Irene. What further supports Acnologia holding back is that August and Zeref (who is Irene tier and one is stronger) literally shat their pants once they felt the mere presence of Human Acno. Irene also didn't want to engage with a Holding back Acno and resorted to BFR, her feats with Acnologia are invalid as we don't know where that holding back Acnologia scales and she herself admits inferiority to her.

Suzaku on the other hand was directly confirmed to be stronger then a Human Form Dragon God and we see him visibly damaging Selene to severe extent which is by far, way better then any feat Irene did

the only issue here is fairy tail inconsistent pl and friendship boost.

I agree but I don't think it matters as much

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paxa said:

I'd rather do a "Kirin vs Augsut" thread rather then a "How far can Kirin push August" which already presumes that August is stronger then Kirin. But its whatever, idc anymore

I think Kirin will just physically dominate August, Kirin's stats are much better then Augusts

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gogito said:
@paxa said:

I'd rather do a "Kirin vs Augsut" thread rather then a "How far can Kirin push August" which already presumes that August is stronger then Kirin. But its whatever, idc anymore

I think Kirin will just physically dominate August, Kirin's stats are much better then Augusts

August took Gildarts punch with chipdamage.YOu think Kirin can fingerflick Gildarts?

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

KaiThighJu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

August is a hard counter to the magic type people like Kirin uses.

OT: Kirin most likely performs better than Alvarez Gildarts against August imo.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

August >>>> Gildarts = GS = BDSK.

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not that far.

He should scale to God Serena via statements and I doubt that Serena surpassed August.

Kirin is comparable but August hard counters caster types

August wins mid-high diff, I don't see Kirin doing much better than Gildarts and Cana did.

As far as Gildarts pushed him.

@jdogg said:

August >>>> Gildarts = GS = BDSK.

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paxa: Yeah I think Kirin can definitely fingerflick Alvarez Gildarts, Kirin's little serious state was already compared to Current Gildarts who is stronger then Alvarez Gildarts. Kirin wasn't even using dragon slayer magic when his first fight with Laxus and he already compared him to Gildarts. And its not like August was no diffing Alvarez Gildarts as well, August was definitely struggling at the end and was pushed to use his suicide spell

Garmadooon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He doesn't do better than Gildarts. August has enough MP and strenght to destroy his coffin and one shot him with Melt Crash or Time Stop.