How durable is DCEU Wonder Woman physically?

• 116 results
LeBronto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LeBronto

Suppose her hands and legs are restrained,

how much brute force (bare hands) it takes to rip her body in half? (Inpired by Deadpool's Juggernaut)

1. Thanos single handedly

2. Juggernaut single handedly

3. Cull Obsidian and Kurse

4. Hulk and Abomination

5. Nam-ek and Zod

6. Doomsday and Steppenwolf

7. Two Post IW Thor

8. Pulling power of two Millennium Falcon

9. Pulling power of two Enterprise

10. Pulling power of two Imperial Star Destroyer 

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3 and up

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4 and up

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU? 6

Comic version can take on blasts powerful enough to harm the Universe...

LeBronto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IceHeart_30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3, a guy that dominated the Hulkbuster and a guy that casually backhanded Mjolnir is definitely too much. I think there’s a chance she could clear 4 if it’s just 2008 Hulk and Abomination.

shadyxv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3 and up. Not sure about steppenwolf though does he have any strength feats to match doomsday?

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Her piercing durability is crap. However she can take some blunt force damage, not bad at energy kind attacks.

Also what do you mean rip her in half, like literaly taking and ripping her in half with bare hands?

Also doomsday is easly above post iw thor.

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t know that anyone can replicate that feat on her. Jugg’s did it on Deadpool, but his body is more or less human (it just regenerates). Hence why he still got shot and stabbed by regular folks; didn’t take super powered beings to do it.

She doesn’t have feats to suggest how much of that she could take, nor do the gauntlet folks have the feats to show they can exhibit that much force in a pulling fashion.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lebronto said:

Suppose her hands and legs are restrained,

how much brute force (bare hands) it takes to rip her body in half? (Inpired by Deadpool's Juggernaut)

1. Thanos single handedly

2. Juggernaut single handedly

3. Cull Obsidian and Kurse

4. Hulk and Abomination

5. Nam-ek and Zod

6. Doomsday and Steppenwolf

7. Two Post IW Thor

8. Pulling power of two Millennium Falcon

9. Pulling power of two Enterprise

10. Pulling power of two Imperial Star Destroyer 

It's kinda hard to gauge movies WW's durability, since most of her strategy is about evading or blocking blows and shots. I'd say it's Asgardian level, something like tenfold human performence in terms of strength, speed, stamina, natural healing etc but not a hundredfold like the big guns - She looks quite toned down from the (ridiculous) power levels she hit before 52.

Like another poster above wrote, 3 or 4 and above.

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1, Thanos crushed Vibranium with his bare fingers the same vibranium that no sold this which is better than any durability feat Wonder Woman has

No Caption Provided

Xy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Xy

Not sure. This requires a lot of speculation.

Probably rounds 3 or 4 up. I wouldn't highball Diana too much. After all, she was worried about getting punched by Ludendorf who by logic can't be much stronger than Cap.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Very durable.

GranPkt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3 and up definitely, 2 is possible. Jug rips deadpool in half like ripping wet tissue, so I'm not quite sure if Diana's body could take that.

kenshiroo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

1, 2 and 6 (DD solo, Steppenwolf can't).

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1, Thanos crushed Vibranium with his bare fingers the same vibranium that no sold this which is better than any durability feat Wonder Woman has

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for supermanwin1875
supermanwin1875

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops 1

GAS777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TomTheKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 death4bunnies  Moderator

Stops at 1

JComics2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

below 6 is completely incapable of doing it lmao

6 and up

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@achillesspawn: vision is a mix of vibranium and human tissue. it is clearly less durable considering thanos crushed with with 2 fingers and no other character in the mcu is that strong. that would mean he crushed it with 2/5 the strength of his one hand. wanda isn’t even capable of breaking vibranium while using that little effort (she’s obviously more then capable of breaking it considering she shattered thanos’ sword) and her tk is stronger than thanos’ physicals.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3 or 4

supermanwin1875

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: The durability feat posted above, where Wanda sends him through multiple stories, is still better than anything Diana has ever taken. That was an enraged Wanda with a few years more of experience, claiming she isn't using her full strength is baseless). Thanos scales above Thor, Captain Marvel, Hulk, and Iron Man, in physical strength, all people who vastly outclass Diana. She gets her head crushed.

nice try emma lmfao

MikeMageo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana's feat from 2017, tanking several tons worth of TNT in pure explosive yield (plus shrapnel) is better than whatever Vision tanked from Wanda...cry moar

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator

Lol is the WW1 grenades that exploded a dozen meters away from Diana being compared to Vision being sent through the floors of a building then deep into the ground?

They didn’t hit her directly(about a dozen meters away) and they are definitely not on the level of this.

No Caption Provided

LMAO, because WW1 grenades definitely make a crater multiple stories deep right?

(the aggressiveness of some of the guys here is kinda silly, I never understood ending a post with “cry moar”... these are just fictIonal characters we are discussing)

jaakor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos breaks her in half, he crushed vision's skull with two fingers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@death4bunnies: the passive aggressive snide of some debaters is only outclassed by their inability to actually acknowledge facts. She tanked at least 30 grenades per crate and there were well over 40 crates. We know the explosives in those crates were mortar shots which have a higher yield than hand grenades. She picked up an aerial bomb which can have an explosive yield of 500lbs to half a ton of TNT, I guarantee that wasnt the only one in that area. So you can attempt to lowball the feat all you want by acting like those explosive crates didnt exist...but it makes you look ridiculous

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator

@ancient_0f_days:

Prove what’s in the mystery crates then.. bruh you’ve changed your stance all day on this feat.. you went from trying to wank the grenades that exploded very far from her, to now pretending the crates are filled with mortar shells .. I’ve debunked this in couple threads now.. I think it’s kinda funny the way you’ve moved away from pretending that WW1 grenades that exploded very far away from her, and are now wanking unknown military boxes like they are high explosives.. legit comedy.

And I wasn’t being passive aggressive, I was just noting how you end your factually wrong comments with “cry moar”.. and how odd and salty that is.

——

Anyway for those who want to follow along.. here’s the WW1 grenade feat that some people are saying is above Thanos.

Hard for me to think anyone believes that a dozen WW1 grenades that exploded very far from her and left her heavily dazed is anything close to Thanos’s AP.

—-

If anyone wants to see how much his ‘calc’ has changed from just 4 hours ago.. post 67 on this thread.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/dceu-wonder-woman-replaces-mcu-spider-man-in-this--2231149/?page=2#js-message-73

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@supermanwin1875: stop replying to me. i don’t care about what you have to say. if you have something to say aside from troll like comments then maybe you should have lead with that.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@achillesspawn: lmaooooo so dirt and some layers of concrete > superman’s headbutt that was so hard it produced a shockwave….yea lmao. i hope you weren’t serious. you don’t even know how far into the ground wanda actually sent him and you’re trying to use THAT as a feat.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@achillesspawn: tk in that scene is a continuous force being applied. a headbutt is a quick amount of force that isn’t continuous. had he head butted diana for as long as wanda applied force to vision she would have been just as deep in the dirt if not far deeper (because wandavision wanda > endgame wanda > iw wanda > civil war wanda (the version of the character that performed the feat)). you’re ignoring physics completely lmao.

superman’s headbutt >>>>>>> dirt and rocks

Spiders13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4 and above.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@achillesspawn: where the hell did i say continuous force was stronger then a shorter amount of force???? do not lie about shit i said. you will be blocked, i don’t give a shit.

for example. if i was driving a car and hit someone going 70 mph it would likely kill them, but when wanda pushed monica for much longer out of west view it was far far far far far less force then a car going 70 mph despite the longevity of the attack. i’m not saying wanda was going all out or trying to hurt her because she wasn’t, but my point is just because a force occurs for longer doesn’t means it’s harder.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 death4bunnies  Moderator

Lol there is no way Superman’s headbutt is superior to being sent dozens of stories underground.

Ye if Superman continuously hit someone he may be able to bury them as deep.. with like a 1000 head hurts.. unfortunately Diana didn’t take thousands of headbutts.

Thanos rips her apart, litterally dozens of feats show this.

Vision is more durable than Diana; as proved above..

No Caption Provided

Ironman is more durable than Diana(meteor) and Thanos crushes his helmet in his hands too.

These are all one handed grip strength feats.. no way Diana resists getting pulled apart by 2 arms.

Thats not even to get into the Thor and Hulk and CM scaling.

OT: by feats, Thanos can do it with a hand tied behind his back.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@achillesspawn: all it means is vision took force for longer, diana took a stronger amount of force.

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3 or 4

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@achillesspawn: that is in fact not what i said. i said the force wanda applied occurred for a longer duration, but the force superman applied was harder but rather was a quick tap. in my example provided above i proved how this was the case. a car crash can kill a human, but wanda’s much longer lasting push to the outskirts of west view still didn’t kill monica. the example isn’t trying to say wanda was going all out it just proves factually that force applied for longer ≠ stronger force. so no i never said wanda’s attack totaled more force, just that it had a longer duration.

anyways, you’re reply was flagged for insults. plus in this debate i’m siding with superman over wanda (about our attack debate not the overall topic). i’m not biased i’ve explained this so many times. many of my favorite characters are female yes, but that doesn’t mean i don’t see when they clearly lose. implying that just because i have a favorite i’m unrealistic would make everyone on the site unrealistic (everyone in the world actually). i have and will side with make characters when i believe they win a fight. the reason you and other think i’m biased is because i usually comment on threads with female characters which just means i’m in debates involving them more often. even in some of those cases i say a male character would come out as the winner. do not insult me again.

supermanwin1875

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By supermanwin1875

@supermanwin1875: stop replying to me. i don’t care about what you have to say. if you have something to say aside from troll like comments then maybe you should have lead with that.

Ok

Thanos can rip her apart

60k ton feat calculated by an scientist

He already ripped iron man's helmet

No Caption Provided

Iron man is easily more durable than WW

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No sells a meteor

No Caption Provided

tanks a portion of Sokovia explosion

No Caption Provided