User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By SirFizzWhizz
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Freddy Kruegar, Jason X, Pin Head, Pennywise the Clown

Vs

MCU Vision, DCEU Doomsday, Fox Jean Grey, CW Zoom

Horror team get novel and comic feats.

Only movie feats and comics canon to movie for super team.

Freddy gets Dreamworld power in the real world.

Jean can go Dark Phoenix.

Battle in middle of New York.

Death, BFR, Incap, or KO are consider a win.

jt_gh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Practically spite in favor of the heroes/villains.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm......I don't know actually

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jt_gh said:

ha ha ... good one.

jt_gh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jt_gh

@sirfizzwhizz said:
@jt_gh said:

ha ha ... good one.

It's true, not a one of them has any real shot of taking out the heroes or villains. At best maybe one horror guy there could have a leg up on one villain/hero at a time but there's still three others to contend with that they wouldn't impact at all.

Freddy's best shot is against Zoom. He isn't touching Doomsday who has no dreams to impact whatsoever and he isn't gonna impact the guy with the Mind Gem (who's also an android) or Jean 'i'm the most powerful psychic mutant ever, please come into MY dreams and see how that works out for you' Grey.

Jason is completely useless against just about any of them except maybe Jean who has no physicals to speak of. Which she has compensation for.

Pennywise is the same deal, works totally based on fear (mostly over children). Jean is a far superior psychic, Zoom can move circles around it and there is nothing for IT to turn into against the others because again, monster and android. And whatever it does turn into it then becomes a slave to the properties of that thing, easily vulnerable to a bunch of super beings.

That leaves Pinhead who has the most flexibility. And he isn't putting down Doomsday or Vision. I'd also take Jean's telekinetics over his.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Freddy blinks them from existence.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freddy turns everyone into cockroach's and steps on them via Reality Warping.

TurtleXNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean Grey solos.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SirFizzWhizz

@jt_gh:

Pennywise is the same deal, works totally based on fear (mostly over children). Jean is a far superior psychic, Zoom can move circles around it and there is nothing for IT to turn into against the others because again, monster and android. And whatever it does turn into it then becomes a slave to the properties of that thing, easily vulnerable to a bunch of super beings.

Really? Pennywise is a insanely powerful Psychic.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Has nothing to do with fear though fear is what it enjoys employing it can also make psychic hurracanes, and kill people outright with anger fits of his power.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8

1-5 on Psy destruction ability. 6-8 on Psy Storm feat.

Its also a being that cannot be beaten by physical means, at all. It has no phsycal body unless you prefrom the ritual of Chud, or the closest thing, Dark Phoenix mentally makes him somehow.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

So I dont think you really know what your talking about then. You clearly never read the novel.

Jason X is also insanely tough with Regen.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Healing Factor feats.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8

Durability feats.

Strength feats.

I think your underselling the Horror team horrendously.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hm. Not sure how the heroes are beating eldrich abominations.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jt_gh: @turtlexninja: Pennywise solos them all because he is a god level being that has existed during the dawn of time and he can use fear to scare them to death.

Sawed_Off_It

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Pinhead and Pennywise on the same team.

Assuming they all work well together, Horror team should win.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Mooty_Pass

Ok.

I'm going to say the Horror team wins for the simple fact you can't actually kill Pinhead nor can you harm him or affect him in the real world or in the Hell World. Same goes forPennyWorth. Freddy you can harm in the real world.

On the Hero side because Apoc Phoenix Jean has no real feats other than turning into a fire bird and having a burst of flames coming from her I believe she is of no threat. Vision is a problem for Jason X. Doomsday may end up beating Freddy to a bloody pulp. I know close to nothing about CW Zoom.

Pinhead can simply literally take EVERYONE to the Hell dimension or the Cynobite Realm and keep them their. Pennyworth is pretty much a Reality Manipulator.

Horror Teams wins due to Reality Manipulation and BFR. (That's how I see it anyway)

jt_gh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jt_gh: @turtlexninja: Pennywise solos them all because he is a god level being that has existed during the dawn of time and he can use fear to scare them to death.

Nope.

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure Freddy, Pennywise, or Pinhead could solo.

Don't know if Jason scales to Freddy's dreamworld powers, but Uber Jason tanked an exploding spacestation, so he'll be hard to kill.

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason X vs Doomsday

Pennywise vs Phoenix

Freddy vs Vision

Pinhead vs Zoom

Pinhead vs Doomsday, Phoenix, & Vision...

Ultimate-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rockette:

Jason X vs Doomsday- Doomsday wins

Pennywise vs Phoenix- Pennywise wins

Freddy vs Vision- Freddy wins

Pinhead vs Zoom- Pinhead wins

Pennywise, Freddy, and Pinhead vs Doomsday- Horror Team wins

Max1muM3ff0rT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday literally stomps

Ultimate-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimate-man: I'll point out that the scan I just posted was with a power-up that he lost at the end of the series.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freddy turns everyone into cockroach's and steps on them via Reality Warping.

Still this.

Ultimate-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: No the Novel version of Pennywise can solo them

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Ultimate-Man

@zetsumoto: Oh that the Novel version of Pinhead is powerful than the movie version and he can handle them too

jt_gh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: You do realize that Phoenix not only stomped Apocalypse with a healing factor via tk, but also telepathically in a single blow, right? That singlefeat alone makes her a real threat. Then you have the rest of the movie feats.

•Catching books and papers mid-air before they can spread out and fall.

•Deleted Scene: Shot an arrow at some students and redirected it to the center of the target.

•Manipulating the molecular structure of her room and melting it through a dream.

•Masked her and her friends presence from a soldier looking directly at them and long enough to sneak onto the copter unnoticed.

•Reaching through Logans mindscape and pulling a memory from the depths of his mind. (Not much of a feat, but it shows how well she could navigate the mind)

•Protecting her teammates on reaction towards Archangels feather projectiles.

Not much of a threat is definitely the opposite of what I would describe this Jean. Plus if this Jean turns out to be composite in this thread, then she is a massive threat of epic proportions. I say this because the poster mentions her going Dark Phoenix when clearly Sophie Turners Jean Grey has yet to go Dark Phoenix (Dark Phoenix 2018 hype!!!), so this gives me the impression that this Jean is composite.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By PyroFN

@ultimate-man: Can you describe to me Pennywises feats? In too much of a wimp to do research.

Ultimate-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: He has impressive feats such as battling the mighty Turtle, terrifying kids for centuries, and has greater powers

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@pyrofn: All of which you mentioned would have no effect on Pinhead or Pennyworth MAYBE even Freddy. Since he's allowed Dreamworld powers which also lets him Reality warp. The only person I see this version of Phoenix Jean being a threat to is Jason X. I will admit your right she has good feats, but none of that is enough to fully put down Pinnhead, Pennywise or Freddy.

You do realize the hero team is against Reality Warping Demons right?

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Khael

Team horror.

Stimul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom speedblitz.

jt_gh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's see...

Jason is fodder. Pennywise has no quantifiable feats other than scaring kids. Freddy has meh Reality warping. Pinhead is a giant unkillabe brick.

Doomsday tosses Jason and Pinhead into the atmosphere or simply incinerates Jason and holds Pinhead in his hand, Zoom phases through Freddy and makes his mind the equivalent of a vegetable while Jean mindrapes the Clown.

Big_News

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freddy uses Reality Warping/Toon Force and solos

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pin-Head solos. Freddy solos. Pennywise Solos. Pin-Head in the comics is way too powerful by himself

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: You realize that no one has mentioned any evidence showing that they are immune to telepathic attacks?

@ultimate-man: The might Turtle? I'm at work right now, but if I wasn't, I'd be laughing so hard at that name. Greater powers? Such as?

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@pyrofn: You do realize For a demon god like Pinhead with the ability to morph and twist all factions of reality as well as cast illusions, read peoples sins and feats and has TK, TP powers of his own. A TP assault isn't exactly going to work Especially when he draws Jean into his Hell Dimension before she realizes what's going on.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: Zoom kills him before he even realised what happened.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@chaos239: Not before Pinhead twist reality and drop him in the Hell deminsion.

Stimul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: Pinhead (like and others members of his team) has zero feats of reaction. How is he going to react on someone who moves in 6-8 times faster than sound?

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@stimul: Most of them don't really need reaction Speed. Zoom can move as fast as he wants around Jason X tag him as much as he wants it's not going to do much to him. Until Zoom gets caught. And Pinhead warped reality around an entire town in Hellblazer 3 if I call correctly. At the end of the day they will all be in Hell before they know it.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: That is basing on the assumption that his telepathy is on the same level of skill as Jeans. This is where the feats should be named to compare. We can't go off assuming a telepath can fight with skill if they've yet to display such. It would also help them if they have fought any telepaths themselves for feats.

A comparison in reaction speed would be required if you're to claim him quick enough to pull Jean into his Hell dimension.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@pyrofn: I'll just say this with the feats you've presented for Jean i doubt would be much affective against a Hell Lord especially one like Pinhead who does the same thing.

No there is no running from Pinhead. There is no greater amount of speed or reaction any of the hero side has to help them avoid getting pulled into the Cynobite realm. Watch Hellblazer when Pinhead appears most times the people are already in his realm. If Pinhead WANTS you in his realm you will be in his realm.Its not a physical portal you see it's not a beam he shoots it just happens.

The only threat I would say Jean is to any of these monsters is Jason X and it wouldn't be a smart idea for Jean to jump in his head either.

Ultimate-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: First paragraph is way too ambiguous to take for any comparison.

There is more to speed than running. There is reaction timing and combat speed to go along with travel speed.

I'd rather not watch. Way too much of a wuss to watch anything like that. Gremlins was scary to me for petes sake. -.-'

Anyways, so it's instantaneous, alright, what are the circumstances surrounding those feats. After all, you yourself have said most of the time they are just there without realizing it. So what are the circumstances surrounding him pulling them in? And what does he do to them once they're there?

I'm still skeptical that these monster have any telepathic prowess to compare to. That is my ignorance speaking moreso than what they lack. Once I'm given the necessary info to compare to, I'll make a reply appropriate.