• 59 results
#1 Edited by 14NC3 (2073 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Hope has ALL of the x-mens powers, all incarnations, basically anyone who has ever worn the X

Amazo has ALL of the justice leagues powers, all incarnations and members

battle takes place in an empty utopia

Who wins?

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
#2 Posted by deactivated-59d945143d79a (5227 posts) - - Show Bio

I see Amazo winning with all the power he has.

#3 Posted by dondave (41749 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
#4 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (6818 posts) - - Show Bio

@14NC3 said:

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Hope has all of the x-mens powers

Amazo has the justice leagues powers

battle takes place in an empty utopia

Who wins?

Which Xmen? If it's all of them as in every mutant to wear the X, she can take him.

#5 Posted by dondave (41749 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordOfAllHumans: and if it all the members of all the incarantions of the justice league he could take her

#6 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (6818 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@LordOfAllHumans: and if it all the members of all the incarantions of the justice league he could take her

doubtful Legions power alone will make her a powerful reality warper, and since Franklin was a junior member of Genx he could technically count as one of the Xmen, then there is Jean, Rachel, Nate Grey, Cable, Sway (with her time manipulation abilites) Kid Omega, Meggan etc... Meggans power alone will allow her to actually become Amazo with the powers he's copied and the ones she will come to the battle with.

#7 Edited by 14NC3 (2073 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordOfAllHumans: lets say if amazo has all incarnations of justice league vs hope with all people who have been known to wear the X

and imo hope would win. Amazo can just copy powers but hope can copy powers and makes amplifies the powers to their most powerful extent

#8 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (6818 posts) - - Show Bio

@14NC3 said:

@LordOfAllHumans: lets say if amazo has all incarnations of justice league vs hope with all people who have been known to wear the X

and imo hope would win. Amazo can just copy powers but hope can copy powers and makes amplifies the powers to their most powerful extent

I give it to her due to having the power of at least two very powerful reality warpers, as I said if she has access to Meggans power she can copy his powers as well via shapeshiting plus still have her own arsenal.

#9 Posted by Hyper_God (939 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordOfAllHumans said:

doubtful Legions power alone will make her a powerful reality warper, and since Franklin was a junior member of Genx he could technically count as one of the Xmen, then there is Jean, Rachel, Nate Grey, Cable, Sway (with her time manipulation abilites) Kid Omega, Meggan etc... Meggans power alone will allow her to actually become Amazo with the powers he's copied and the ones she will come to the battle with.

Current Franklin is not a member of the X-Men . I am pretty sure the same is true of Legion as well . And even if they were , they're both too powerful to be used as copy-templates for Hope . The reasoning for Franklin has been explained to you before , and as far as Legion goes , its going to be a repeat of the incident during Kuurth's invasion of Utopia , for Hope .

Current Jean is dead , unless you count the time-travelling(and much weaker) younger version in the recent "Original 5" bullshit that's followed up AvX:Consequences . Cable isn't a part of the current X-Men either . Current Nate's power level is unknown . Kid Omega and Meggan will be wholly insufficient to take on the combined might of the JLA .

Amazo wins with ease , based on him having the greater powersets and being a far more experienced and much more powerful mimic .

#10 Posted by Nefarious (35647 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo.

#11 Edited by LordOfAllHumans (6818 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hyper_God said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

Current Franklin is not a member of the X-Men . I am pretty sure the same is true of Legion as well . And even if they were , they're both too powerful to be used as copy-templates for Hope . The reasoning for Franklin has been explained to you before , and as far as Legion goes , its going to be a repeat of the incident during Kuurth's invasion of Utopia , for Hope .

Current Jean is dead , unless you count the time-travelling(and much weaker) younger version in the recent "Original 5" bullshit that's followed up AvX:Consequences . Cable isn't a part of the current X-Men either . Current Nate's power level is unknown . Kid Omega and Meggan will be wholly insufficient to take on the combined might of the JLA .

Amazo wins with ease , based on him having the greater powersets and being a far more experienced and much more powerful mimic .

The OP posted that we can use anybody that has ever been considered a member so Franklin counts, Legion counts, Jean counts, which means Hope wins.

#12 Edited by Hyper_God (939 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordOfAllHumans said:

The OP posted that we can use anybody that has ever been considered a member so Franklin counts, Legion counts, Jean counts

The guy who started this thread didn't edit the OP , he gave a proposal to you in a separate post . So no , my stance still remains solid until the OP itself is edited . And even if it is , then no , Franklin and Legion still don't count based on the reasons given previously .

Amazo stomps , hard .

#13 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (6818 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hyper_God said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

The OP posted that we can use anybody that has ever been considered a member so Franklin counts, Legion counts, Jean counts

The guy who started this thread didn't edit the OP , he gave a proposal to you in a separate post . So no , my stance still remains solid until the OP itself is edited . And even if it is , then no , Franklin and Legion still don't count based on the reasons given previously .

Amazo stomps , hard .

the OP says Xmen, when I asked him if it means everybody that has ever been an Xmen you can read his reply below, as it's merely an elaboration.

@14NC3 said:

Your reason is based on speculation she is an omega level mutant so are they, the battle has now been changed so that she can mimic them all. She wins

#14 Edited by Hyper_God (939 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordOfAllHumans said:

the OP says Xmen, when I asked him if it means everybody that has ever been an Xmen you can read his reply below, as it's merely an elaboration.

Your reason is based on speculation she is an omega level mutant so are they, the battle has now been changed so that she can mimic them all. She wins

Nope , he elaborated in a separate post instead of editing his OP . As I said before , until the OP itself is edited , my stance is sound and I trust it , unlike you .

I am the most objective and unbiased person when it comes to Hope . My reasoning is based on the on-panel evidence available at hand , and what it suggests to us is that Hope is way out of her league against Amazo in this thread . The best that she has to throw at Amazo wouldn't even tickle him , let alone guarantee her a victory .

This isn't close . Amazo wins with ease .

#15 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (6818 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hyper_God said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

Nope , he elaborated in a separate post instead of editing his OP . As I said before , until the OP itself is edited , my stance is sound and I trust it , unlike you .

I am the most objective and unbiased person when it comes to Hope . My reasoning is based on the on-panel evidence available at hand , and what it suggests to us is that Hope is way out of her league against Amazo in this thread . The best that she has to throw at Amazo wouldn't even tickle him .

This isn't close . Amazo wins with ease .

then you are being unreasonable and a troll, it's his thread he said Xmen, it does not specify and he later specified whether you like how or where he did it or not, Hope wins and I'm done with you.

#16 Posted by Saren (27933 posts) - - Show Bio

Legion has never been a member of the X-Men as far as I know. He's been associated with them as a result of his parentage, sure, but he's never gone around on missions or anything the way people like Cyclops and Storm and so on have. When he wasn't an inadvertent villain, he was a mental patient first on Muir Island and then Utopia. He helped out during the Elder Gods thing and Bastion's attack, but again that was because someone brought him there and pointed him at the bad guys, not because he was an X-Man or wanted to help. Even now when he has his own book, he's running around doing his own thing separate from the X-Men, and according to the March solicits he's going to turn down an offer from Wolverine to formally join the X-Men. For that matter the Spectre was a member of the JLA in Soul War, so if that thing about any and all incarnations is to be taken literally, Amazo basically turns into something like this:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Plus Amazo was proven to be as fast as Wally West in his last fight with the JLA pre-Flashpoint, so he could punch Hope's head clean off before she even thinks about using any of her powers.

#17 Edited by Hyper_God (939 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordOfAllHumans said:

then you are being unreasonable and a troll, it's his thread he said Xmen, it does not specify and he later specified whether you like how or where he did it or not

He didn't specify it in the OP itself so my point still stands , unlike yours .

Hope wins

Based on what does she win ?

I'm done with you.

Concession accepted.

#18 Posted by queenfrost_ (2613 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope...

#19 Posted by whydama (1126 posts) - - Show Bio

If Hope doesnt overload she will win. MM is just not a telepath on the level of Charles

#20 Edited by Hyper_God (939 posts) - - Show Bio

@whydama said:

If Hope doesnt overload she will win.

Hope would barely come close to even making Amazo notice her and that too only if she is at her uppermost "overload" levels .

MM is just not a telepath on the level of Charles

You don't know enough about either character to weigh in with that opinion .

@queenfrost_ said:

Hope...

How ?

#21 Posted by tomlikesfries (5341 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo takes it..

#22 Posted by SirMethos (1600 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo can copy Hope's powers. Hope can't copy Amazo's powers.

'nuff said.

#23 Edited by Dextersinister (8561 posts) - - Show Bio

Legion and Franklin have never been X-Men, at best they have assisted them. Even so Hope cannot compete with Legion's obscene reaction time coupled with his ability to take all her powers.

#24 Posted by 14NC3 (2073 posts) - - Show Bio

@SirMethos said:

'nuff said.

Amazo can copy the phoenix's powers???

#25 Edited by 14NC3 (2073 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hyper_God said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

hmm...nice argument but as I said its all mutants who have ever worn the X and lets say he has Nates powers when he was at his best. And no hope is more powerful but hasn't been trained enough to harness those powers. Im switching to amazo, but once hope has been trained she will destroy amazo. (when the hell is hope gonna get a codename XD)

oh and I have to go now so I will be replying to arguments by tomorrow. Laters

#26 Edited by Hyper_God (939 posts) - - Show Bio

@14NC3 said:

hmm...nice argument but as I said its all mutants who have ever worn the X and lets say he has Nates powers when he was at his best. And no hope is more powerful but hasn't been trained enough to harness those powers. Im switching to amazo, but once hope has been trained she will destroy amazo. (when the hell is hope gonna get a codename XD)

Then edit your OP , with the clarification that its all characters that have ever been on either roster . Specifying it in separate posts just doesn't cut it for some people . Hope isn't more powerful since she has defined , quantifiable limits as has been demonstrated during Kuurth's siege of Utopia , limits which fall far short of what Amazo is capable of achieving . Hope is also certainly not going to destroy Amazo , even after she's been trained thoroughly , as she simply lacks the experience and strength to hang with an overall more formidable and much better mimic like Ivo's android .

#27 Posted by Hyper_God (939 posts) - - Show Bio

@14NC3 said:

@SirMethos said:

'nuff said.

He didn't have any problems mimicking the Worlogog and neither the Spectre(CitizenBane posted scans on the previous page) .

Phoenix is far weaker than both , so yes , he can .

#28 Posted by Saren (27933 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hyper_God: Amazo didn't mimic the Spectre, I just posted that as an example of what he could be if he was allowed access to the powers of everyone who's ever served with the JLA as a response to the idea that Hope could have the combined powers of Legion and Franklin. He's mimicked the Worlogog though like you said (and it's worth noting that was the weakest version of Amazo) and Hourman has been a member of the JLA once so with that kind of power he can basically erase Hope and all her ancestors from existence.

#29 Edited by Hyper_God (939 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@Hyper_God: Amazo didn't mimic the Spectre, I just posted that as an example of what he could be if he was allowed access to the powers of everyone who's ever served with the JLA as a response to the idea that Hope could have the combined powers of Legion and Franklin. He's mimicked the Worlogog though like you said (and it's worth noting that was the weakest version of Amazo) and Hourman has been a member of the JLA once so with that kind of power he can basically erase Hope and all her ancestors from existence.

So , that entity in the last scan is the Spectre itself ? K , cool . I didn't read that arc , so I oversimplified the implication of your post and thought that he actually did copy Spectre . Looking at those scans , it appears that Amazo wasn't even involved in there .

#30 Edited by LordOfAllHumans (6818 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

Legion and Franklin have never been X-Men, at best they have assisted them. Even so Hope cannot compete with Legion's obscene reaction time coupled with his ability to take all her powers.

Franklin was junior member of Gen X, I would certainly consider Legion a member when he was on utopia fighting Bastion.

@14NC3 said:

@Hyper_God said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

I'm not buying she needs any experience to do anything, Franklin didn't have any experience in creating a pocket universe, Legion didn't have any experience doing that either or erasing Belascos Elder gods, why does she need experience? She knows what power she has, she just wishes Amazo away

#31 Edited by Hyper_God (939 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@Dextersinister said:

Franklin was junior member of Gen X, I would certainly consider Legion a member when he was on utopia fighting Bastion.

@14NC3 said:

@Hyper_God said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

I'm not buying she needs any experience to do anything, Franklin didn't have any experience in creating a pocket universe, Legion didn't have any experience doing that either or erasing Belascos Elder gods, why does she need experience? She knows what power she has, she just wishes Amazo away

You're confusing her experience(or lack of thereof) with her template's abilities with not being experienced enough with her mimicking powers to hang with Amazo has been one of my points throughout , although it appears it blew straight over your head .

But as far as Franklin is concerned , he had to create countless realities by channeling his energies through Man-Thing in Daydreamers and most of them were incomplete 2-D universes . That's the kind of the test of strength he had to undergo not to mention his confrontation with his own fears and insecurities manifested in the form of the Dark Hunter , and it was after this self-induced rite of passage , that he finally managed to create a pocket dimension that was almost a perfect replica of the 616-universe . It might just be me , but I simply don't see Hope having the same level of strength of will or character to be able to do what Franklin did .

As far as Legion is concerned , as I said before , it's going to be the repeat of San Francisco all over again from Fear Itself for Hope .

She can't copy either one of their powers , so this entire point is moot .

Amazo wins easily .

#32 Posted by Outside_85 (23518 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets see, Amazo with Flash-speed, Superman levels of strength, Zatanna's backward magic...yeah I don't see him not winning.

#33 Posted by Dextersinister (8561 posts) - - Show Bio

@14NC3 said:

@SirMethos said:

'nuff said.

She no longer has the Phoenix power.

@LordOfAllHumans: I will give you Franklin but Legion is to much of a stretch, every mutant on utopia fought during that battle and Amazo still has obscene reaction time and is capable of stealing her power if he even needs to.

Hope will also burn out within a second trying to hold that many powers, her mimicking ability isn't that good.

#34 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (6818 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

@14NC3 said:

@SirMethos said:

'nuff said.

She no longer has the Phoenix power.

@LordOfAllHumans: I will give you Franklin but Legion is to much of a stretch, every mutant on utopia fought during that battle and Amazo still has obscene reaction time and is capable of stealing her power if he even needs to.

Hope will also burn out within a second trying to hold that many powers, her mimicking ability isn't that good.

How is Xaviers son living and fighting with Xmen a stretch? She can just wish him away at the beginning of the fight even with just Franklin.

#35 Edited by Dextersinister (8561 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordOfAllHumans: There where various other mutants on the island for there own protection that where not considered X-Men, Franklin was there to be looked after.

Either way it doesn't matter as Amazo can move far faster than she can think considering the combined speed of all the speedsters and the level they have operated at.

#36 Posted by Equonox (1019 posts) - - Show Bio

@whydama said:

If Hope doesnt overload she will win. MM is just not a telepath on the level of Charles

This is just false. MM has been able to monitor the thoughts of people around the globe simultaneously. Prof X needs a machine to enable him to do that, and as far as the OP states I don't think Hope gets to use Cerebro here. This also ignores the other obvious members of the JL, such as the Flash, Captain Atom, etc. who would grant some pretty nasty powers to Amazo (intangibility from MM + faster-than-light speed from Flash...). The only argument that even bears responding to in Hope's favor is the Phoenix, but the Phoenix isn't a mutant power, it's a cosmic power (she can't copy it, it can only choose to possess her). Thus, I don't think in this situation she gets Phoenix power, thus Amazo crushes with ease.

#37 Edited by LordOfAllHumans (6818 posts) - - Show Bio

@Equonox said:

@whydama said:

This is just false. MM has been able to monitor the thoughts of people around the globe simultaneously. Prof X needs a machine to enable him to do that, and as far as the OP states I don't think Hope gets to use Cerebro here. This also ignores the other obvious members of the JL, such as the Flash, Captain Atom, etc. who would grant some pretty nasty powers to Amazo (intangibility from MM + faster-than-light speed from Flash...). The only argument that even bears responding to in Hope's favor is the Phoenix, but the Phoenix isn't a mutant power, it's a cosmic power (she can't copy it, it can only choose to possess her). Thus, I don't think in this situation she gets Phoenix power, thus Amazo crushes with ease.

This would make sense if it hadn't been shown numerous times that Hope was accessing Phoenix before the firebird even came to Earth

@Dextersinister said:

@LordOfAllHumans: There where various other mutants on the island for there own protection that where not considered X-Men, Franklin was there to be looked after.

Either way it doesn't matter as Amazo can move far faster than she can think considering the combined speed of all the speedsters and the level they have operated at.

and she has a three types of time manipulation and precognition, I'm counting Legion so 4 types of time manipulation.

#38 Posted by terry2012 (9817 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo.

#39 Posted by YoungJustice (7318 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope, she can't die.

#40 Posted by dondave (41749 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo

Avatar image for bansheesonicscream
#41 Posted by bansheesonicscream (129 posts) - - Show Bio

amazo, but it would be a close match

#42 Posted by Stronger (5051 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Amazo.
#43 Posted by Dextersinister (8561 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

and she has a three types of time manipulation and precognition, I'm counting Legion so 4 types of time manipulation.

Again how is this relevant as she will not have the chance to use any of it, even if she could think him dead he is capable of moving far faster than she can think. Amazo only needs the power of the speedsters and his own absorbing power to guarantee a win.

I don't even need to bring in other characters like Boy Prime or the Phantom Stranger.

#44 Posted by AllCreation (143 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo

#45 Posted by CryoModeste (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope murders

#46 Posted by cosmic_reign (3428 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope

#47 Posted by Helloman (28587 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope wins.

#48 Posted by iknowwhoyouare (1631 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo stomps

#49 Posted by yuuki157 (316 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope