Homelander (The Boys) vs Spider-Man (MCU)

Konohana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Konohana

The World’s Greatest Superhero

No Caption Provided

Peter Parker

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Bloodlusted and morals off
  • Strictly h2h
  • Speed equalized
  • Fighting to the best of their abilities
  • No prep, no prior knowledge.
  • Start 10 ft apart

Who wins? Why?

Avatar image for deactivated-6664a33a71ba8
deactivated-6664a33a71ba8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/spider-man-mcu-vs-homelander-amazon-2266261/?page=6

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/the-boys-homelander-vs-nwh-spiderman-mcu-2275389/

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/spider-man-mcu-vs-homelander-amazon-2266261/?page=6

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/the-boys-homelander-vs-nwh-spiderman-mcu-2275389/

🤓

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homelander can just fly around if he wants. Don't think parker can oneshot.

Konohana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cav_tighten said:

Idk, but mine is strictly h2h and their speed is equalized.

Avatar image for deactivated-6664a33a71ba8
deactivated-6664a33a71ba8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cav_tighten said:

🤓

You when cope

No Caption Provided

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BoutaTakeAnL

Peter fodderizes like 30 different ways. His stats are still leagues superior even with speed equalized. His skill is also leagues superior.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter by feats stomps

Avatar image for lilacplasmabeam
LilacPlasmaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter stomps simply because homelander is a d*ck

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

Spidey wins

LightorDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without Iron Spidey, Peter dies badly. He also can’t hurt HL if you go off of Maeve scaling. She tanked a speeding armored truck, stopping it completely, which is strength and durability. She is terrified of HL, and when he tried in season 3, he had the upperhand. He had a bloody nose and inner ear. Maeve was missing an eye And was clearly more affected by his punches than he was hers.

HL is extremely underrated on CV, and MCU Spidey is wanked to the heavens, so I expect this thread to follow that.

In an H2H fight, HL is going to murder Peter. He might even blind him, like he did Maeve, before killing him.

IloveParis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homelander>>Soldierboy>Queen Maeve>=Spiderman

Arexi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman>>>Homelander>>>Soldierboy>Queen Maeve

JVBM465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homelander>>Soldierboy>Queen Maeve>=Spiderman

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homelander could Hurt him due to scaling off Maeve surviving SB's explosion and it also scales his striking since he could hurt her with his strikes

Could go either way imo

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman has better strength feats and his spidey sense is a huge advantage. He is also way more skilled in general. Homelander probably had the durability advantage, but I don't think that's enough.

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey gets crushed.

Speed equalized means Peter can't even dodge, and he can't hurt someone a billion times more durable than him. Homelander one-shots him, like Noir.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dre_Savage

I think if we go SOLELY on feats, it may be a draw. While Peter has some amazing strength (and webbing/reflex/speed) feats, he lacks striking feats. You don’t really see him KO’ing his opponents. He’s usually out-thinking them for some plot related W, webbing them up, or knocking around fodder. I COULD be remembering his movies wrong, but I don’t recall him getting to anyone and straight up laying them out. Vulture, Shocker, Mysterio, etc. Did he ever show that he was able to lay some hurt (again, outside of prepped plot ‘ish, web incap, or fodder bashing)? Even Goblin took his BL’ed punches and didn’t die. So while Homelander isn’t Superman-tier (though I think the IMPLICATION is that he’s in that range), he’s tough enough where I think even if Peter wails on him, he shouldn’t knock him out. Especially with that Maeve feat someone pointed out- her tanking a speeding truck like Luke Cage and HL striking fear in her…what would Peter realistically do without prep/plot help for a W? On HL’s side, I don’t know if he’d tag Spider-Man in combat, nor do I think he fights better than the Cull’s out there, of which Peter tangled with.

Implication- HL stomps.

Feats- Draw imo. Peter can’t KO him; HL’s lack of off the wall feats isn’t anything Peter hasn’t exchanged blows with.

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Spiderman folds him in two.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homelander tbh. I don't see iron man junior winning this.

Avatar image for joshua123456789
joshua123456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No wonder redditors and space battle amongst other battle forums see Comic vine as a joke. Homelander gives Spidey the Black Noir treatment except this time he does it with relative ease as Black Noir is more durable than Spider man.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 nwname  Moderator

No wonder redditors and space battle amongst other battle forums see Comic vine as a joke. Homelander gives Spidey the Black Noir treatment except this time he does it with relative ease as Black Noir is more durable than Spider man.

While CV is full of bad takes, it would be weird if CV is ridiculed for this specifically considering i saw the same thing in both SB and reddit. This is a nerfed Homelander (no heat vision just H2H) too while this SB Thread had him at full power, spiderman with his morals and it still ended with 50/50 votes.

justneedhelp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter one taps