• Diabolical feats too

Avatar image for deactivated-642e060f9f354
deactivated-642e060f9f354

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I put it on google and apparently our nukes are hypersonic. I mean, millions will die and most of civilization might collapse but eventually some nukes will catch him.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homelander might be able to take on a small army by himself but the entire world? Eh...that might be too much for him to handle at least head on, maybe with help from the 7 I could see him making his own little oligarchy in some European country nobody's ever heard of, think modern Russia but with supes instead I suppose

Dramus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He gets dogwalked.

Avatar image for iamtheonewhokno
IAmTheOneWhoKno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would be overwhelmed. He'd probably die to the U.S Army alone.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kinglouie: LGM-30 minuteman III is mach 23. Google it.

Avatar image for killerinstinct1
KillerInsTincT1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh man that's some scary shit, the only problem would be if it can tag someone who is constantly moving and probably has information about guided misiles son he can just change his electromagnetic waves via heat vision and miss guided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh man that's some scary shit, the only problem would be if it can tag

someone who is constantly moving

Tb frank, I know next to nothing about gun control and military weapons, but I do believe the US would be willing to sacrifice a foreign city in order to hit Homelander with it if the situation gets dire enough, and since it's mach 23, it's 4 times faster than Homelander at his fastest. Should be enough.

and probably has information about guided misiles
Doubt it. Homelander doesn't strike me as much of a reader.

son he can just change his electromagnetic waves via heat vision and miss guided
Nani?

KillerInsTincT1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ppsc98:

Basically as far as i remember theses misiles are guided following electromagnetic radiation, aka heat, if he starts shooting lasers at random places It will fuck up the guided system. But you are right if the US is willing to sacrifice a city they can just shoot a lot of them in different directions and do some manual detonations, plus HL doesn't have resistance to this kindof radiation

KillerInsTincT1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maeve survived a mini nuke, she trained a lot for that moment, i think you're underestimating maeve if you're referring when she hit the locker i think it was PIS to not make the building collapse from their fight

The_Swaggot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Homelander isn’t taking on the entire planet let alone a developed country. Best case scenario he grabs a few world leaders and takes them hostage to hold leverage for a while, but eventually he’s going to die.

KillerInsTincT1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But you're right about the gas, that's a great way of knocking him and should be tried before trying nukes

IAmTheOneWhoKno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Homelander isn’t taking on the entire planet let alone a developed country. Best case scenario he grabs a few world leaders and takes them hostage to hold leverage for a while, but eventually he’s going to die.

I mean, it depends. Homelander could even lose to less developed countries like Egypt.

Elijahbane25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One thing I will say for sure is that he night possibly get past the US army if we fought him reckless but he's definitely not beating Russia or China lol they will have enough fire power to kill him.

IAmTheOneWhoKno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One thing I will say for sure is that he night possibly get past the US army if we fought him reckless but he's definitely not beating Russia or China lol they will have enough fire power to kill him.

The U.S would beat them purely due to the technology and firepower they have. China and Russia have far less new technology than say the U.S. Russia really only has an advantage in active military soldiers and nuclear weapons.

Other countries would also have a chance, like western European countries, possibly Egypt, and more countries with good firepower.

KillerInsTincT1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ Morals off, i believe he is on a rampage and won't agree to peace talks

OT: any kind of missile going to HL will malfunction due to HL heat vision fucking up the guided system, we need to storm him with nukes

GraniteVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homelander might be able to take on a small army by himself but the entire world? Eh...that might be too much for him to handle at least head on, maybe with help from the 7 I could see him making his own little oligarchy in some European country nobody's ever heard of, think modern Russia but with supes instead I suppose

Superman will stomp any army with ease

GraniteVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao

If he gets past US army how the hell Russia or China could stop him?

US army is leagues above Russian army

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 reaperace  Moderator

Steamrolls the entire earth.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He gets nuked.

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We couldn’t catch him he’s much to fast, questionable if a nuke would kill him in verse and even then he could literally chill in space while we fired a nuke to his ast known location

Aqua1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is said he can survive a nuke, with that said, we lost before the fight started.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seastone98 said:

Superman will stomp any army with ease

Good thing homelander isn't Superman 👍

NovaPrime2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homelander might be a less powerful Superman clone, but he's still a clone nevertheless.

He wins.

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It’s sad that a fictional character with the abilities Homelander has can’t even beat real life.

GraniteVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It’s sad that a fictional character with the abilities Homelander has can’t even beat real life.

Homelander's problem is a low budget of the TV show

He should have been as powerful as superman

At least his concept is supposed to be

He has shown decent speed feats like being faster than the explosion of C-4 etc

Diabolical is more accurate imo

UUTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By UUTH

We would have to catch him off guard with a nuke or some sort of rail gun. I doubt he would ever get caught by a nuke missile or anything head on. He would see it coming. It would have to be some shenanigans, luring him somewhere or finding his hideout, preping something when he is not expecting it. When he his asleep or while he is gone. I could see him lose, but I am not sure.

Watcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 38

@aqua1 said:

It is said he can survive a nuke, with that said, we lost before the fight started.

Yeah, and he fears Maeve's cabinet-level punches xD

-------------------------------------------------------------

@ppsc98 said:

I put it on google and apparently our nukes are hypersonic. I mean, millions will die and most of civilization might collapse but eventually some nukes will catch him.

^^

Avatar image for deactivated-64232b99e9c14
deactivated-64232b99e9c14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dies when the military arrives with rockets and tanks

IRONandFIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's vulnerable to sonics and considering soldier boy was captured by the Russians and imprisoned for decades I don't see why that couldn't happen to Homelander. The only reason it doesn't is because he has been immortalized as a hero and epitome of the heroism and righteousness of the USA.

Aqua1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcer said:
@aqua1 said:

Yeah, and he fears Maeve's cabinet-level punches xD

-------------------------------------------------------------

@ppsc98 said:

^^

true, i guess its an anti-feat.

CosmicUni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overpowered and died. Better luck running and hiding away.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like, what would be his goal here? Kill everyone?

That's impossible, he would die of old age before he would find every person on the planet.

Rule over the planet?

He couldn't do it alone, he would have to build a hierarchical structure of people below him in every region he takes over.

If he just hangs around the planet, flies around, kills whomever he doesn't like, rapes whomever he likes, and the whole world knows that's how he is and wants him dead, eventually someone will find a way to kill him.

They might fill some remote underground base with nuclear bombs, trick him into thinking something he wants is down there, lure him in, detonate.

normanale835

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nuke and GG

Herculean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He is invulnerable or very durable against most weapons the millitary could use against him in civilians area. No one is going to be trigger happy with Nukes for obvious reasons. He could do quite the damage to a few places but he is not intelligent nor cunning enough to ever be a true menace for world integrity.

DreGotGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By DreGotGame

@herculean: https://youtu.be/6U-2DdcOsq8?si=-2ztY6nNbiJgQqpu

This is apparently Homelander's plan if he doesn't get what he wants. With this in mind, how would you say the US would defend against these targeted attacks?

hoopla001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He kills literally everyone, might change depending on how they kill him in the show. But he’s basically hyped as the only thing capable of killing him, being other supes. No humans weapons have worked. Butcher needed to find a super weapon.

I feel like if the army alone could take him out, it would be anti climatic

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if we take that 1 statement seriously it doesn't mean he no sells the nuke. For all we know he could have been heavily injured by a nuke but not killed. So even with that Homelander can still be argued to lose.... damn

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Real world

remyzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By remyzero
@killerinstinct1 said:

Maeve survived a mini nuke, she trained a lot for that moment, i think you're underestimating maeve if you're referring when she hit the locker i think it was PIS to not make the building collapse from their fight

she survived building level explosion that had like 20-30 meter radius at best.

megaton nuke is like billions of times more powerful than the explosion maeve survived with possibly 30-40 km radius.

Jihaie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He got visibly injured by a building-sized explosion

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homelander win

remyzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By remyzero
@ironandfire said:

He's vulnerable to sonics and considering soldier boy was captured by the Russians and imprisoned for decades I don't see why that couldn't happen to Homelander. The only reason it doesn't is because he has been immortalized as a hero and epitome of the heroism and righteousness of the USA.

no because soldier boy can't fly. it is not like soldier boy run like a-train either.soldier boy is just strong,

homelander can fly as well , that makes him much harder to catch than soldier boy. soldier boy couldn't even make it next neighborhood before he was stopped. homelander was casually talking about flying and destroying pentagon , white house ,army and all.

hl was far faster than plane and easily destroyed, can't see how he could be caught. even flying low level villain would be much more dangerous than nonflying high level villain.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 X_insignia1  Online

The world wins, considering he's been damaged by significantly less.