#3 Eri_Joni  Online

Cap

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Only edge i think Homelander has for a fact is speed.

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on if Cap had Thor stats.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5b16d537c03
deactivated-5e5b16d537c03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: Technically he should have, as that was the enchantment, but we didn't get to see much of it. I want to say yes on account of Odin himself in the first Thor movie, showed us that was the case. But, eh...

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iron_tiger: How does that work then like if he drops it is he back at supersoldier level or is he Thor level for life?

Avatar image for money_brings_happiness
Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: I am pretty sure he kept the stats he was able to hold Stormbreaker and he was ragdolling outriders.

BlackWizzard17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homelander. He speed outmatched cap and has powerful laser eyes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5b16d537c03
deactivated-5e5b16d537c03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: Well, that's a little tricky. I think that, once he touches the Hammer, confirming he's Worthy, the power shifts into him the more and more he uses it. Like how you'd get used to lifting heavier weights; over time, those weights become easier and easier to lift. Or maybe the power of Thor only works when he's using the Hammer, kind of like it turns on and off, so only his attacks have that level of potency. I don't really know, just taking a wild guess. But I also don't think that would have any actual bearing on the fight overall.

DoctorDaMn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

I think cap stomps

Kirbykirbstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

really depends

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Lsoon23

Homelander could blitz.

tsunamiwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homelander wins. He’s got ludicrous speed, Cap probably won’t be able to see him move if he’s moving at the speed it took to get Butcher out of the house before the bomb exploded. By statement he’s strong enough to lift a passenger airliner, has laser vision, and has the mobility advantage with flight. He’s probably also immune to most lightning attacks as they tried and failed to hurt Homelander with every known weapon, it’s probably a good bet that they tested with electricity.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homelander makes Cap say a four letter word.

im_late

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homelander wrecks him. Way too fast.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d66fff565c2e
deactivated-5d66fff565c2e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homelander more powerful than Worthy Cap

Cap goes down, he can't hurt him

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@im_late said:

Homelander wrecks him. Way too fast.

ReiTigerstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laser eyes.

Avatar image for deactivated-610bd31442771
deactivated-610bd31442771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homelander blitzes around and cuts him into half with heat vision

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homelander speed and heat vision are the big issues here.

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homelander. Unless Cap gets Thor's force of a star durability to counteract that heat vision he gets blasted in half.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d66e08e373e2
deactivated-5d66e08e373e2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we go implications, I could see the argument for Homelander. But going by feats, Steve wins with little difficulty.

FinnBalor35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By FinnBalor35

The "only leverage" Homelander got on Cap is his speed and that's just it. Wait you know what? the only time we saw Homelander move fast was when he punched a guy in his heart but that's something some humans has the potential to do (trust me, ofc i haven't seen anybody do it because why would they? but humans can pack enough force to do so). So we really haven't ever seen him move fast, he can travel fast but when it comes to motion, (if we are not taking the comics into account) not really. So at this point "the boys" Homelander doesn't really have much leverage.

No Caption Provided

People are talking about how Homelander will scorch Cap so let me remind you that Cap will have Thor's stats which means he is basically gonna be a god. Also Cap has lightning so what's the really the take here? In one episode, it may be a mistake but Homelander's laser beam couldn't even break a concrete wall.

No Caption Provided

Mjolnir not only grants Cap Thor's physiology but also some enchantments like resurrection which means as long as Cap is an oathed wielder of Mjolnir, he can "never" actually die. Not only that but Cap has a few additional effects from his serum, like enhanced mental processing, immune to any kind of toxic gas or disease, immune to fatigue.

Worthy Cap is way powerful than Homelander.

No Caption Provided

Cap is able to master weapons in seconds. He is the greatest tactician/strategist, soldier, hand-to-hand combatant in the MCU, he has mastered every form of combat/martial arts/fighting style there is. Before being worthy of Mjolnir, he has fought guys like Ultron, Iron Man, Spider-man, Black Panther, War Machine, Proxima Midnight, Corvus Glaive, Loki.

No Caption Provided

By the way, the guys that Cap fought can kill anybody just as good as Homelander can.

After being worthy, Cap was able to overwhelm Thanos (who would by the way explode Homelander's head in an instant) with his superior fighting skills for a while.

No Caption Provided

What can Homelander do that Cap can't with Mjolnir?

No Caption Provided

That's just it. Homelander mostly depends on his powers but Cap doesn't. Homelander ain't a fighter. Like what does he actually do when it comes to combat? Who are his noteworthy opponents?

The guy was getting intimidated by Billy Butcher (who is a human) in the A-Train vs Shockwave race, i mean look at his face.

No Caption Provided

If it was rated-r, i think that a hit from Mjolnir would be enough to obliterate Homelander's face, thought i don't think that a fight like that would end in a jiffy due to the plot.

No Caption Provided

I think that the only problem about Homelander is that he ain't proven to be much of a formidable opponent since the guy really doesn't know anything about combat. The only thing he does is catch criminals or kill them and he is stronger than any superhero in the boys so that's the only reason, the other supes are scared of him.

So at the end of the day, i think that the sentinel of liberty a.k.a Captain America will prevail.

No Caption Provided

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname said:

Depends on if Cap had Thor stats.

Homelander. Unless Cap gets Thor's force of a star durability to counteract that heat vision he gets blasted in half.

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how Cap loses with Thor's stats.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Eri_Joni  Online

Cap definitely has Thor stats,he called Stormbreaker.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri123 said:

Cap definitely has Thor stats,he called Stormbreaker.

Stormbreaker doesn't have a worthiness enchantment.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Eri_Joni  Online

@kalkent: I know,but only Thor can call it so it makes sense he has Thor's stats.

FinnBalor35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By FinnBalor35

@kalkent: But it can only be lifted by strong beings as Thor said. Thor was talking to guys like groot, drax and gamora who are way stronger than Captain America.

“You simply lack the strength to wield them: your bodies would crumple as your minds collapsed into madness.”

Normal Cap wouldn't have been able to lift it. Also Worthy Cap did "call back" Stormbreaker. I don't really know how you missed that but here is the feat:

No Caption Provided

Hell, even Thanos can't call back Stormbreaker or any being other than Thor because Stormbreaker was made specifically for gods so other powerful Superhumans can only lift it (if that's for a while) at best but can't summon it or use it's powers like weapon summoning, flight etc.. However, Cap did just that.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homelander teleports behind him and bisects him with his laservision.

"Nothing personal, kid"

FinnBalor35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By FinnBalor35
Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homelanders great and all but even the comic version would likely lose to many cbm characters hes not a fighter and not as powerful as many seem to think he is.

LinKueiAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The "only leverage" Homelander got on Cap is his speed and that's just it. Wait you know what? the only time we saw Homelander move fast was when he punched a guy in his heart but that's something some humans has the potential to do (trust me, ofc i haven't seen anybody do it because why would they? but humans can pack enough force to do so). So we really haven't ever seen him move fast, he can travel fast but when it comes to motion, (if we are not taking the comics into account) not really. So at this point "the boys" Homelander doesn't really have much leverage.

No Caption Provided

People are talking about how Homelander will scorch Cap so let me remind you that Cap will have Thor's stats which means he is basically gonna be a god. Also Cap has lightning so what's the really the take here? In one episode, it may be a mistake but Homelander's laser beam couldn't even break a concrete wall.

No Caption Provided

Mjolnir not only grants Cap Thor's physiology but also some enchantments like resurrection which means as long as Cap is an oathed wielder of Mjolnir, he can "never" actually die. Not only that but Cap has a few additional effects from his serum, like enhanced mental processing, immune to any kind of toxic gas or disease, immune to fatigue.

Worthy Cap is way powerful than Homelander.

No Caption Provided

Cap is able to master weapons in seconds. He is the greatest tactician/strategist, soldier, hand-to-hand combatant in the MCU, he has mastered every form of combat/martial arts/fighting style there is. Before being worthy of Mjolnir, he has fought guys like Ultron, Iron Man, Spider-man, Black Panther, War Machine, Proxima Midnight, Corvus Glaive, Loki.

No Caption Provided

By the way, the guys that Cap fought can kill anybody just as good as Homelander can.

After being worthy, Cap was able to overwhelm Thanos (who would by the way explode Homelander's head in an instant) with his superior fighting skills for a while.

No Caption Provided

What can Homelander do that Cap can't with Mjolnir?

No Caption Provided

That's just it. Homelander mostly depends on his powers but Cap doesn't. Homelander ain't a fighter. Like what does he actually do when it comes to combat? Who are his noteworthy opponents?

The guy was getting intimidated by Billy Butcher (who is a human) in the A-Train vs Shockwave race, i mean look at his face.

No Caption Provided

If it was rated-r, i think that a hit from Mjolnir would be enough to obliterate Homelander's face, thought i don't think that a fight like that would end in a jiffy due to the plot.

No Caption Provided

I think that the only problem about Homelander is that he ain't proven to be much of a formidable opponent since the guy really doesn't know anything about combat. The only thing he does is catch criminals or kill them and he is stronger than any superhero in the boys so that's the only reason, the other supes are scared of him.

So at the end of the day, i think that the sentinel of liberty a.k.a Captain America will prevail.

No Caption Provided

Combatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homelander after lobotomizing Cap "Wow, you're like me... but slower and weaker."

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap stomps, he has powers of Thor and Thor can no sell those lasers

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Mee09

Homelander is not tagging Cap with lasers anytime soon. Especially in a fight. Did you all forget about his fights with Ironman? Thanos Army? The Ultron Bots? People this is MCU Cap not A-Train. His reaction speeds are far more impressive than anything shown in The Boys outside of A-Train when he was on so much compound V that it killed him. Cap arguably has better striking feats than every character in the verse except Homelander without Stormbreaker or Mjolnir. Homelander gets stomped by a real hero. He has no idea what he is up against and will underestimate him from the start. Even if he's faster than worthy Cap. He's not faster than the hammer.

A way Cap could win even if Homelander had super villain plot armor is by throwing the hammer out of sight. Then lure Homelander into a situation that he thinks he has won. Call back the hammer and knock an unsuspecting Homelander out with it. Cap cannot lose this fight even on paper. This is coming from a guy who read the entirety of The Boys comics years before the show came out.

SabbaVSK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Worthy Cap pummels nigh-featless Homelander to death.

Fantaman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

homelander can oneshot him with lasers

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Eri_Joni  Online

@fantaman12: They are not anything to him,he has Thor's stats.

Fantaman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri123 said:

@fantaman12: They are not anything to him,he has Thor's stats.

How do u know ? Is that confirmed Mjolnir provided him THor's stats ( by authors, scriptwriters or statements from wise people like on Stark lvl ? )

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Eri_Joni  Online

@fantaman12: Well when Thor wieldied Mjolnir in his first movie he gained his stats back again.Cap also was able to call(only Thor can do this) and wield Stormbreaker.

Fantaman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri123 said:

@fantaman12: Well when Thor wieldied Mjolnir in his first movie he gained his stats back again.Cap also was able to call(only Thor can do this) and wield Stormbreaker.

"Whoever is worthy of this hammer, wields power of Thor" makes sense. Thx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri123:was he worthy in IW? just how he stops Thanos' gauntlet hand and only received a bruise from Thanos' punch?

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Eri_Joni  Online

@bearderby: No,why would he be?I think was that just PIS.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri123: lol yea, I also think it's PIS.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Cap has Thor's stats then Homelander isn't winning. Yes, he is faster, but Cap might just be too durable for him.