User Lists: 0

Neck feats for Homelander?

karanrasquinha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@lgh0stl: I think season 1 EP 6 if I'm not wrong.

Money on Diana?

Hold on, I just rewatched the series. And homelander saved butcher from the explosion which we all know and that already puts him far above Diana speed wise.

AND I noticed that in an interview later homelander not only saved butcher from the explosion but ALSO saved madelyns baby. The tv interview states that the baby was found unharmed 15 miles from the spot they found madelyns body. He saved butcher, had enough time to come back and save madelyns child before the explosion went off. That literally puts him above superman who couldn't even save 1 person in the grandmas peach tea scene and MILES and MILES above Diana.

Tbh queen maeve would be a better fight and even shed win because she's bulletproof and has better fight skills

karanrasquinha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sportjames23: I think season 1 EP 6 if I'm not wrong, homelander no sells nukes

Money on Diana?

Hold on, I just rewatched the series. And homelander saved butcher from the explosion which we all know and that already puts him far above Diana speed wise.

AND I noticed that in an interview later homelander not only saved butcher from the explosion but ALSO saved madelyns baby. The tv interview states that the baby was found unharmed 15 miles from the spot they found madelyns body. He saved butcher, had enough time to come back and save madelyns child before the explosion went off. That literally puts him above superman who couldn't even save 1 person in the grandmas peach tea scene and MILES and MILES above Diana. Superman would be given a run for his money lmao

Tbh queen maeve would be a better fight and even shed win because she's bulletproof and has better fight skills

lgh0stl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karanrasquinha: you're forgetting something . . Homelander is a freaking dumbass, arrogant and over confident. He rarely dodge an attack and that would be enough for Diana to capitalize.

Hawkman25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homelander ignorance makes him die in embarrassing fashion. I could see a scenario where he thinks he could tank her only to get Brutally gutted.

Hawkman25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Hawkman25

Homelander ignorance makes him die in embarrassing fashion. I could see a scenario where he thinks he could tank her sword only to get Brutally gutted.

karanrasquinha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lgh0stl: you're right. But the fact that he demonstrated these feats shouldn't be overlooked. Using that logic superman won't blitz his opponents either. Homelander is more dangerous because hes gonna try and laser Diana first. This isn't heat vision, this is lazer vision. Diana can't dodge it. Shell get cut in half

karanrasquinha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespartanb345t: feats that Diana won't be statued and torn apart by someone who statues explosions?

imquentin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Homelander would think that she is Queen Maeve tier and go easy on her mockingly. Then Diana decapitates this clown. Not that she can't defeat him normally but in a random encounter this is more likely to happen.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana stomps him into the ground. Literally is a perfect counter to him in every way, and has better showings in all the areas that matter.

karanrasquinha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

karanrasquinha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooljammy18: she has no counter to his greater than superman superspeed. Shell get lazered in half

karanrasquinha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imquentin: she has no counter to his greater than superman superspeed. Shell get lazered in half. Considering Homelander loves doing that.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

karanrasquinha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespartanb345t: what difference does that make

She was statued by superman who couldn't even save 1 person from an explosion.

Homelander saved two. Sorry man.

imquentin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imquentin: she has no counter to his greater than superman superspeed. Shell get lazered in half. Considering Homelander loves doing that.

Lmao what makes you think that his speed is superior to Diana let alone Clark? His laser is also no factor considering WW has her gauntlet which she uses to defend herself even against lightning bolts.

Hawkman25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karanrasquinha: Never seen homelander get wanked this hard. He will get killed by WW. He never faced anyone as strong and his God complex will be his downfall.

Avatar image for deactivated-613989f76a0f8
deactivated-613989f76a0f8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homelander dies due to his arrogance. He gets gutted.

Battle_nerd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based off his showings so far, WW is superior

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#123  Edited By heiqn

Wonder Woman clears the verse. I can really make arguments for Homelander but I won't.

Avatar image for deactivated-62464a303f4e5
deactivated-62464a303f4e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman solos the entire verse. Not a single hero in the show has impressed me so far.

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homelander should win.

He is stated to be immune to all weapons on earth (nukes), and is much faster, given the explosion feat. He might even be stronger too. Wonder Woman is vulnerable to swords and bullets. She was shown to be absolutely no match for Superman, and Homelander's durability is, so far, comparable to his.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I get the feeling he's supposed to be Superman+ level, but he just doesn't get much opportunity to showcase what his upper limits are. I seem to remember there being a statement that there isn't a weapon on Earth (including nukes) that could put him down, but not sure if that's how the quote actually went. Based exclusively on feats, hard for me to see Homelander winning I guess.

Boby501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homlender Stomps

cancerverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By cancerverse

Homelander stomps

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morghulis: Until the statement gets contradicted by feats, or by a more credible statement, it stands.

There is no reason to believe that Homelander can be beheaded, unlike Wonder Woman.

Avatar image for deactivated-62464a303f4e5
deactivated-62464a303f4e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morghulis:

Good NLF, yeah I’m done here either way lol

Pretty sure he's suggesting that Homelander can tank attacks from Galactus and TOAA.

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@last0fth3risen said:

@morghulis: Until the statement gets contradicted by feats, or by a more credible statement, it stands.

There is no reason to believe that Homelander can be beheaded, unlike Wonder Woman.

How is it NLF? I am not saying that Homelander is unbeatable, because he hasn't been beaten. I'm saying that, based on his powers, he will not lose to Wonder Woman. Diana is not capable of doing damage, comparable to the best weapons on earth, which are said to have been tried on Homelander. His feats do not contradict this. People in-universe are worried about Homelander destroying the world (something he said he can do, and something that Wonder Woman can't).

The only reason people think Wonder Woman wins, is because she fought other high-tiers (even though she lost against most of them), and because they bring comic knowledge into it, which does not apply. Homelander is more powerful, plain and simple.

@morghulis:

Pretty sure he's suggesting that Homelander can tank attacks from Galactus and TOAA.

Of course I am not suggesting that. Those attacks would be above human weapons.

JustBeRad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homelander wins.

He’s faster than Diana as evidenced when he saved Butcher and Stillwell’s child from a point blank explosion and his durability is greater than the strongest weapons on earth, which Diana doesn’t even remotely compare to.

Battle_nerd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justberad: @last0fth3risen: but she has a magic sword, magic bracelets, magic lasso, and shield. Magic negates durability. She is also a casual bullet timer

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morghulis: Just because the story doesn't need Homelander to tank a nuke right now, doesn't mean that he can't do it. He has no low showings for his durability, so the statement checks out. Again, he is perceived by everyone as someone who can end humanity, if he so desires.

Doomsday is quite literally a rotten corpse. His primary strength is not raw durability, it's regeneration and adaptation. The sword was not nearly as effective against Steppenwolf's axe and armor. Not to mention, Homelander is much faster than Diana, and can fly.

The idea that Diana just beheads him is comical.

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homelander's punk kid was strong enough to shove him off his feet lmao lock this up already

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justberad: @last0fth3risen: but she has a magic sword, magic bracelets, magic lasso, and shield. Magic negates durability. She is also a casual bullet timer

No. Only magic that specifically bypasses durability nagates durability. Otherwise, Wonder Woman would easily beat Superman.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By GangOrca
@doctordamn said:

Diana shows that beta bitch maeve how it's done and solos the verse...

Edit: what's going on with the homelander wank in here???

Eh, Soloing the verse is debatable. She should beat Homelander though.
Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca: Why couldn’t she ?

Homelander is stronger than all of the other Supes. If Diana stomps him then the rest won’t give her any trouble.

mandabub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccbm2208 said:

@gangorca: Why couldn’t she ?

Homelander is stronger than all of the other Supes. If Diana stomps him then the rest won’t give her any trouble.

Didn't say Diana stomps him, I do think that she'd need her gear to win.