Homelander, Soldier Boy (Amazon) vs Iron Man, Spider Man (MCU)

• 61 results
kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Amazon versions only. No Diabolical live action only.

MCU versions only. Live action only.

Start 20 feet away in Times Square.

Death, KO, or Incap.

warrior8411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very good matchup ,

My thought:

Homelander scales above A- train who pulled a train ,

Ironman and spiderman should operate on a similar level of strength if not a bit more.

spiderman statues everyone here .. but it's of no use given the dura of the opposite team..

Honestly Ironman lasers are the only option MCU Team has for a win ,

Homelander's lasers won't affect ironman and spidey will dodge it..

soldier Boys explosions may take out spidey , If he isn't Ironspider here.

Homelander vs Ironman= long long fight , HL may win if IM doesn't use lasers.

Soldier Boy vs Spiderman= Spiderman won't give enough to charge up the explosion.. but he has no way of hurting .. so soldier boy takes this.

Overall the Boys team takes it , Dura being the MVP.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SB is mostly featless for now and Spider-Man doesn't matter too much. Iron Man solos.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IfSoldier Boy scales to Homelander in stats and speed, he could match Iron Man due to superior output.

Homelander beats Spidey high diff.

6/10 for team 1 if Soldier Boy gets hypothetical scaling.

Team 2 wins confidently if Soldier Boy doesn't get scaling.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soldier boy doesn't scale to Homelander but still I would back him and homelander to win. Spiderman is a weak link.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kaijuking

@buildhare: soldier Boy has plenty of feats. He shown insane durability, and seen three times in nuke blast ability.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man still solos

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man oneshots twice

Spider-Man gets oneshotted

DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warrior8411: A-Train pulling a train is super soldier level at best. People in real life can pull trains.

warrior8411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warrior8411: A-Train pulling a train is super soldier level at best. People in real life can pull trains.

so MCU team is stronger then.. well that could change the tide very well.

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soldier Boy literally building busted and shook a city block, he solo's.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkpsychiclord_prime said:

so MCU team is stronger then.. well that could change the tide very well.

LOL what? Show me a normal real human doing this.

Loading Video...

A train has a fresh healed broken Femur bone and pulling not just a train, but three train carts too.

Please do.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking: It's better than a normal Humans, just not significantly so, if he actually lifted like he was Mr. Incredible then yeah it would be more impressive.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kaijuking

@luminoushydra: thanks all you proven is a A Train is well above superhuman. He did this with a still healing broken femur bone, with his legs alone instead his whole body, train engine with several cars, and did this several times faster.

No comparison like I said.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joker567892: who cares? My point was its vastly superhuman to real humans.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking: Yeah and I said it isn't above peak human level by much, I was disagreeing with your point.

His fight with the deep was pretty bad too, looks like two drunk dudes fightning in a bar lmfao.

DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking: He's not far above superhuman, he's just barely superhuman by that feat.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking: Yeah and I said it isn't above peak human level by much, I was disagreeing with your point.

His fight with the deep was pretty bad too, looks like two drunk dudes fightning in a bar lmfao.

Your not very good at trolling. Few things.

1) Deep has serious strength and durability. He swims in the Mariana Trench. The pressure would crumble even military class Subs. A Train is also handicap with his heart and use of powers at this point too. Stupid ass point lol.

2) I said show me a human doing what A Train did. No one did. They should 1/10th what A Train did. Again A Train had broken Femur Bone freshly healed, the worst bone in the leg to break and never heals fully, as well several train cars with actual train engine, standing up, and several times faster lmao.

3) Is this shit Slightly above real world humans can do?

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

This is peak human level feats? @darkpsychiclord_prime: @luminoushydra: You all clearly need to stop watching fantasy movies and live in the real world a bit. Your views of reality are dog shit insane.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Joker567892

@kaijuking: if so how did Deep get hurt by wood breaking explain this?

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kaijuking
@luminoushydra said:
@kaijuking said:

@luminoushydra: thanks all you proven is a A Train is well above superhuman. He did this with a still healing broken femur bone, with his legs alone instead his whole body, train engine with several cars, and did this several times faster.

No comparison like I said.

Who is arguing that he isn't superman? He is clearly superman because he can perform in under the conditions you listed. At best, he is 10x stronger than a regular human. But that is no way indicative that he is "well above superhuman". He is supersoldier level like what Dark suggested.

No Dark suggested a Human can do what A Train did. Thats what started this.

People in real life can pull trains.

Then you replied 150 toner Man nonsense, ignoring the physics and mechanics what he did. That man is not a 150 toner, joking or not. Not nearly comparable to what A Train did.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joker567892 said:

@kaijuking: if so how did Deep get hurt by wood breaking explain this?

Vibranium-level wood.

More like why did Superman struggle to lift a oil rig when he can overpower black holes. Why MCU Thor who tanks a Star Level attack suffers from a freaking Taser in Ragnarok.

Meh, the knife cuts both ways here.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking said:

Then you replied 150 toner Man nonsense, ignoring the physics and mechanics what he did. That man is not a 150 toner, joking or not. Not nearly comparable to what A Train did.

hyperbola

1. hyperbole (extreme exaggeration or overstatement; especially as a literary or rhetorical device)

I replied with nonsense because your response to Dark was nonsensical. Dark said "A-Train pulling a train is super soldier level at best. People in real life can pull trains."

Then you replied by saying "show me how a normal human can perform this". When Dark never said that normal humans could perform the same feat that A-train could, he said that super soldier tier characters can. He did say that humans can pull trains, which is still true, just never said under the same conditions that A-train did.

That feat is impossible for a human, but very unimpressive in superhuman terms.

Sure, back track now. He clearly implied the feat was not impressive and human level. Otherwise he had no reason to say what he did, since human BARELY able to pull a single train cart isnt comparable at all to what A Train did. You in turn feed the nonsense. I called it out. Since you back track and waving it off as some joke, cool. My point was made then.

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, the only thing Homelander and Soldier Boy have going on for them here is durability as both of them were stated to be able to survive H-bombs. And I don't Homelander has shown or even stated to be as fast as A-train. That said, I don't think Spiderman is doing anything here other than dodging everything. Has Ironman ever shown or stated to have generated power output higher than an h-bomb? If not, then I don't see either side being able to take down the other.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, the only thing Homelander and Soldier Boy have going on for them here is durability as both of them were stated to be able to survive H-bombs. And I don't Homelander has shown or even stated to be as fast as A-train. That said, I don't think Spiderman is doing anything here other than dodging everything. Has Ironman ever shown or stated to have generated power output higher than an h-bomb? If not, then I don't see either side being able to take down the other.

I never did Understand the whole idea "Spider Man dodges everything, stalemate." Since you know Spidey needs to eat, sleep, does get tired after half hour of exertion.

Just something that I notice.

I dont know if Homelander is as fast as A Train, but he was able to outrun a Plastiqe Explosive with Butcher and Baby in tow. Calc over Mach 10.

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By CryoLancer47

@warrior8411: @hydratedfubuki6: @johndeyvido: @oraculi: @joker567892: @darkpsychiclord_prime: @luminoushydra: @thedevil98:

I'm gonna assume everyone is at their best. In which case, Tony lolstomps:

Tony is too much. He tanked a a jab from a Power-stone amped Thanos. And multiple hits before that:

Withstands multiple hits from Thanos.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here he endures a beat down from Thanos including a power gem enhanced punch.

No Caption Provided

This did hurt him but it's still quite impressive that he survived as Thanos can easily KO the Hulk in 11 or 12 hits.

Here is what is arguably Iron Man's best durability feat. He takes a house sized meteor slamming into him at such speeds that it was heating up just from moving.

No Caption Provided

This is an extraordinary feat. That meteor would have weighed hundreds to thousands of tons and slammed into him an extreme speeds.

This Tony is clearly superior to the Hulk, who got downed after 12 hits by base Thanos.

No Caption Provided

Tanking a Power-stone amped jab > The strikes above. And even if we ignore it. His shield. Which is made from the same Nano-tech as his armor. Managed to tank a Power-stone blast:

No Caption Provided

So he can definitely react, and shield/Tank against the Duo's best hits.

Tony CLOWNS. No one can unironically believe that these guys would even tickle him. He can just stand there all day while they break their hands on him.

GG small building busting fodders.

Spidey's only usefulness here, is to clean the brains off of Tony's metal boot, after he's done kicking their heads in.

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2, Iron Man carries.

BalgoParks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Until we see more from TB duo, Iron Man can practically solo. He can definitely take either on in a 1v1, and Spider-man can hold his own if not win against either as well. Even if an argument was made that Tony couldn't 1v2 them, he can definitely finish 1 off and then join Spider-Man for a 2v1.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mcu team stomps horribly

X-Lord16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The boys team take the win here

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TheDevil98

@cryolancer47: I mean I already said Homelander Or Soldier boy is not taking Tony down. But I don't think Tony can produce enough power output to put them down either. Since we are assuming them at their bests, we have statements of Homelander and Soldier boy being able to tank h-bombs, and for on-screen feats, we don't have any anti-feats that disproves that either. So I don't know.🤷‍♂️ That is the whole problem with the Amazon versions of the Boys characters if you ask me. They simply don't have enough feats OR anti-feats either.

DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking: Lol, i think you're taking this way too seriously, it's not that deep bro. I never in any of my posts said A-Train wasn't superhuman. Never said that the pulling the train feat wasn't superhuman. Supersoldier level is well into the superhuman category. And what I said was true either way, humans in real life can pull trains.

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man solos, effortlessly at that. This isn't very close

Avatar image for godlike_warrior
Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homlender shit stomps

AchievedHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man should take this. Spider Man isn't even a factor here.

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homelanders repeated sonic-blast screams could overwhelm Spidey long enough for a slicing heat vision blast; no way to dodge the omnidirectional sonic blast.

SB would not stand a chance against tony with Hulkbuster or his nanosuit.

If SB and Spidey faced off at outset, they'd keep each other occupied long enough for Iron Man vs Homelander to see a finish.

So no matter the scenario, it comes down to Homelander vs Iron Man.

Iron Man has thrown hands with people as strong as Homelander. In Hulkbuster, he straight-up defeated the Hulk. In his Nanotech suit, he threw down with a *power stone* wielding Thanos, and even managed to draw blood.

Homelander has zero experience against someone as strong as he is.

Iron Man beats homelander 10/10, which makes team the winner.

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homelanders repeated sonic-blast screams could overwhelm Spidey long enough for a slicing heat vision blast; no way to dodge the omnidirectional sonic blast.

If SB and Spidey faced off at outset, they'd keep each other occupied long enough for Iron Man vs Homelander to see a finish.

Iron Man has thrown hands with people as strong as Homelander. In Hulkbuster, he straight-up defeated the Hulk. In his Nanotech suit, he threw down with a *power stone* wielding Thanos, and even managed to draw blood.

Homelanders HV is not Superman's, so we can scale them similarly. It's not going to be effective against armor that withstood Infinity Gauntlet energy blasts. Plain and simple.

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By rickythanos

Iron Man has thrown hands with people as strong as Homelander. In Hulkbuster, he straight-up defeated the Hulk. In his Nanotech suit, he threw down with a *power stone* wielding Thanos, and even managed to draw blood. Can't forget that he was on Titan* for that fight, and thus was nerfed because he didn't have coms with his AI from earth, or his other suits/tech he would have ready access to on earth. In *Times Square? Tony has ALL his toys in ready supply.

Homelanders HV is not Superman's, so we can't scale them similarly. It's not going to be effective against armor that withstood Infinity Gauntlet energy blasts. Plain and simple.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do think Iron Man can put up a decent fight, but I don't think Spidey could. SB is pretty much featureless in combat.

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By CryoLancer47

@thedevil98:

Here's the big problem. At their best, means their best version shown to us, and that we know of. ENDGAME is Tony's best. Where he ate a Mjolnir + Storm-Breaker combo to the face, and only got knocked out for a bit. Without any other damage on his suit. He has feats to say he trounced the two at the same time, and with zero efforts.

Meanwhile, what Homelander and Dean showed is nothing. And the H-Bomb is nothing but a statment that has no proof for us to say whether it's a real feat, or not.

There are many other characters in fiction that get absurd statments, but also don't have any feats on said level. So are we supposed to believe it and put them on that level without the visual evidence necessary to support such claims?

Maybe the H-Bomb is legit. But until we see anything near it, we can't give it to them as a legit feat, without proof. Verbal wank is a thing in fiction.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is ridiculous. Homelander and Soldier Boy win. Spidey gets taken out quickly by Homelander and then it's just a 2v1. We've seen how Tony fairs against 2 Super Soldiers that are inferior to Soldier Boy. Add on Homelander and this is an easy win for team 1.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#48  Edited By heiqn
@nomar said:

This is ridiculous. Homelander and Soldier Boy win. Spidey gets taken out quickly by Homelander and then it's just a 2v1. We've seen how Tony fairs against 2 Super Soldiers that are inferior to Soldier Boy. Add on Homelander and this is an easy win for team 1.

That suit was even weaker than Iron Man 1 suit, not a good comparison.

OT = Iron Man can solo

KaiThighJu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 should win this