Holy Shonen Trinity vs 80's Shonen Trio (Equal Stats)

• 63 results
Avengerofnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Avengerofnight

Holy Shonen Trinity

No Caption Provided

VS

80's Shonen Trio

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• One on One matches with the overall victory determined by getting the most points
  • Transformations, and amps can be used, but they will have no effects on their statistics
  • Win conditions: Death or incapacitation
  • All of them are in character

Round 1 Goku vs Naruto

Round 2 Kenshiro vs Luffy

Round 3 Seiya vs Ichigo

The team who win more fights, wins the battle

The battle takes place in a empty, indestructible, desert like arena.

ArgomkII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch

Avengerofnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

heykorby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

80’s trio stomp.

ArgomkII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ArgomkII
Avengerofnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@argomkii said:

@avengerofnight: Goku and Seiya solo the field

So in your opnion Goku beats Naruto and Seiya beats Ichigo? if so what about Kenshiro vs Luffy? oh and don't forget this is a equal stats battle btw

Avengerofnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heykorby said:

80’s trio stomp.

Any reasons tho? i don't think the battle would be easy for any team

ArgomkII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

heykorby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By heykorby

@avengerofnight: Goku uses MUI and can no longer get tagged by Naruto GG. Luffy can’t even interact with Ken due to muso tensei and he has cutting styles which are luffys bane. Seiya is a Hax machine afaik so Ichigo gets blasted off rip.

Avengerofnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengerofnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Avengerofnight
@heykorby said:

@avengerofnight: Goku uses MUI and can no longer get tagged by Naruto GG. Luffy can’t even interact with Ken due to muso tensei and he has cutting styles which are luffys bane. Seiya is a Hax machine afaik so Ichigo gets blasted off rip.

Yeah but the HST are pretty haxed too i mean Naruto 's chakra also can instinctively attack and defend for him iirc, and Luffy has shown to be able to touch intangiblematter before (i'm not sure if he could touch MT tho)

heykorby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avengerofnight: Destructo disk and IT is a nasty combo since it hits above your weight class. MT makes the user become nothingness and Ken outskills so hard it’s not even funny. And he has soul attacks scaling to his uncle, it’s safe to say luffy gets gimped.

Avatar image for deactivated-6466bbc8709dc
deactivated-6466bbc8709dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku loses to Naruto

Kenshiro loses to Luffy

Idk anything about Seyia

Avengerofnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku loses to Naruto

Kenshiro loses to Luffy

Idk anything about Seyia

Thanks for replying but do you have any reasons?

Avengerofnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6466bbc8709dc
deactivated-6466bbc8709dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avengerofnight:

Naruto has a better kit than Goku, Luffy has reality warping hax and now he has conceptual immortality, as for Seyia I just haven't read anything on the verse.

Avengerofnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengerofnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Avengerofnight
Avengerofnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengerofnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Avengerofnight
@estrelladeleon said:
@avengerofnight said:

@estrelladeleon: That was very interesting read, thanks!

No problems. Saint Seiya is relatively obscure for most, so it's always nice to see it getting some attention.

Saint Seiya is huge in my country, as well as Dragon Ball, Fist of the North Star not so much unfortunately

The reason i choose Seiya, Goku and Kenshiro to represent the 80's shonen jump is because in my opinion SS, DB and FOTNS are most iconic and influential battle shonens of that era.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

You knew better

Guzmania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HST wins with equal stats, better versatility and hax, maybe ichigo loses since he's maybe the less impressive ability-wise unless you take into account his implied fate-cutting bankai

Avengerofnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy has better stats and is just all around better honestly.

Stats are equalized

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Team 2 wins it's solely due to how hax Seiya is

If not then Team 1 due to mainly Naruto

Unhappy-Hyena

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto beats Goku in this case but Seiya and Kenshiro destroy their opponents pretty handedly tbh

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 takenstew22  Moderator

Nardo clears Z

Luffy has better stats and is just all around better honestly.

As always Ichigo gets stomped.

Loading Video...

Avengerofnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Avengerofnight
@animefreak1 said:

If Team 2 wins it's solely due to how hax Seiya is

If not then Team 1 due to mainly Naruto

Still, to win this battle one of the teams has to win at least 2 fights, so even if you think that Seiya can beat his opponent, his team need to win at least one more fight, the same goes to Naruto.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By El_mago

Seiya Alone could Solo, Kenshiro might too, Goku at Z ranges from planet-galaxy levels at SSJ forms

Avengerofnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Avengerofnight

@el_mago said:

Goku at Z ranges from planet-galaxy levels at SSJ forms

Doesn't really matter since it's a equal stats battle. Also Goku's feats from super can also be used.

Senfret

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That fact that you needed to equal the stats tells me anything

Seiya alone murks the HST

BlewMutant109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By BlewMutant109

Round 1: Goku is taking the W on Naruto.

Round 2: I don't know much about these two characters to give my undoubted opinion.

Round 3: Don't know who Seiya is but he looks like a lame tranformer power ranger. Ichigo claps in transformations alone.

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#39  Edited By Xebec

Goku vs Naruto: 50/50. Goku can deal with clones by AoE blasting, UI is broken etc. Tho with equal stats, if naruto can get in some tricky stuff like Magnetic Rasengan or a rasenshuriken to cut his cells its gg.

Kenshiro vs Luffy: Kenshiro stomps tbh. He is insanely versatile and has to many ways to deal with Luffy's blunt immunity (air slices, ice projectiles, soul attacks etc.) Also like Luffy he has a form of precog, also has that nutty defense where he bends the space to dodge attacks and iirc has a way of shutting down his opponent's precog. All in all he's too nasty

Seiya vs Ichigo: the stat stick Ichigo gets vaped

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@senfret said:

it's not about who's stronger it's a what-if

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Avengerofnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Goku is taking the W on Naruto.

Round 2: I don't know much about these two characters to give my undoubted opinion.

Round 3: Don't know who Seiya is but he looks like a lame tranformer power ranger. Ichigo claps in transformations alone.

Lol about Seiya looking like a power ranger, but thanks for replying anyway

Avengerofnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xebec said:
@senfret said:

it's not about who's stronger it's a what-if

Exactly, thanks for sharing your thoughts on the battle

MonvieZ3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MonvieZ3

R1: Goku in equal stats blitz and oneshot, SSB amp + Kaioken x20 is too much for nardo, No need for UI.

R2: Luffy oneshot kenshiro with ryou, FS + Rubber physiology makes kenshiro a slave in equal stats.

R3: Seiya destroys brick ichigo with hax alone.

No equal stats, Goku and Seiya wipes HST

heykorby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monviez3:

Luffy oneshot kenshiro with ryou

Luffy can't even interact with Ken. Couple that with his arsenal of Marital Arts and he stomps.

LucasCosta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't see Goku losing to Naruto here.

Luffy in probably immune to Hokuto Shinken, but Kenshiro can still use Nanto. Not sure if Haki could help against Musou Tensei.

Ichigo and Seiya are both one trick ponies. Could go any way.

Avengerofnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Avengerofnight
@monviez3 said:
R1: Goku in equal stats blitz and oneshot, SSB amp + Kaioken x20 is too much for nardo, No need for UI.

Amps can be used but they will have no effect on their stats, so while Goku can use techniques such as Kaioken, his overall power would still be equal to Naruto's

ANTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ANTI
@avengerofnight said:

@blewmutant109 | @rdcdesmond | @gelato_exotic | @anti | @eredin12 | @nicov | @kajin_style

Do you guys have any opinion on this?

Round 1

I think Goku has this, while Naruto has great abillities such as his shadow clones, his frog strike which can bypass durability, and the fact that he can do damage on a cellular_level, but Goku outskills him to the point that i dont' think he can land any fatal blow on Goku, Goku can simply use a ki barrage to destroy his shadow clones not to mention that Goku can also make clones of himself, and is a much better fighter than Naruto, Goku can also predict all of his attacks due to how crazy his precog is, and he still can use Ultra Instinct, which would making him even harder to hit, and even if Goku can't dodge an attack completely he can move his body using the smallest amount of movement to not be hit in vital areas, oh and he can create a forcefield, and while Naruto is hard to be put down, especially because he can survive some of Goku's more haxy stuff, he can probably survive hakai since he was able to survive the effects of the Truth Seeking Balls which are able to erase anything it comes into contact, and he can maybe counter mafuba, Goku still has more ways to win, he can use Destruction Disk or just beat Naruto to death since he's a better fighter.

Round 2

I think it's a solid Kenshiro victory, sure Kenshiro can't hit Luffy's pressure points with usual punches and kicks due to Luffy's rubber body, and since Mr Heart gave Kenshiro trouble just for having a body similar to rubber i think it's safe to say that Luffy's gonna be even worse for him, and while yes, Ken was able to beat Mr Heart, he had to get rid of rubber like skin in order to kill him, Luffy's entire body is 100% rubber, organs and all, so the same technique wouldn't work, also there's the fact that Luffy's biology and DNA is altered due to his devil fruit, so he may have totally different pressure points compared to normal humans but Kenshiro still have way to strike his vital points with Tenha Kassatsu a technique that not only is able to reveal the locations of one's vital points, but it also allows it's user to hit an opponent's pressure points without even making physical contact with them, Kenshiro doesn't even need to know the exact location of one's pressure points for Tenha Kassatsu work. Kenshiro can just use Tenha Kassatsu to hit Luffy's vital points and reveal their position and after seeing their location Kenshiro can just use Touki (Ki) to press them from afar or use his Aura to hit them automatically thus killing Luffy, and even if we assume that Luffy doesn't have pressure points (which i doubt) Ken can still kill him using the Nanto arts, Nanto by itself is divided in 108 different martial arts, which Ken is confirmed to have mastered entirely, all them consists into cutting, slashing and piercing their opponent in various ways, something that still works pretty well against Luffy, Kenshiro has hundreds of ways to cut Luffy into thousand pieces. Some Nanto fighting styles can do stuff like:

And for Luffy's immortality, Kenshiro still have plenty of ways to deal with it, he can disintegrate him on a cellular level with Gento Koken (another martial art that Kenshiro knows) he can also use Gento's ice attacks to freeze Luffy, or can send Luffy soul to the afterlife with a Hokuto technique

I don't think Luffy have many ways to hit Ken tbh, i know Luffy has an excellent precog, but i don't think that will be enough, since Ken Has a ridiculous amount of ways to precog the opponent:

in turn, he can resist precog via both erasing all intention from his attack and mind (He can still precog you if you do it tho) and by having an "unconscious fist" devoid of worldly thought, which is impossible to precog, this is different from things like subconscious reflexes, which are easily precog'd by Hokuto users and considered fodder, Hokuto fighters can also change their fate and when 2 Hokuto masters fight each other no one can predict the outcome. So i don't think Luffy has many way to caught Kenshiro. Not mention that Kenshiro can fight without need to think:

Kenshiro's Touki would also be a huge problem for Luffy, in FOTNS Touki is a special type of ki energy used in several martial arts and Kenshiro has displayed impressive ki mastery over the course of the series, he's able to shoot_ki attacks, use ki_like telekinesis , he can use ki to touch's one pressure points, he can absorb other's ki, can also prevent his ki from being absorbed, can use ki as force field and protect himself, he can also pass through Ki shields, and also use ki to fly, and pacify animals. An expert user can often radiate tōki from his own body as a Fighting Spirit Aura (Tōki no Aura) he can use this Aura to protect and attack for him and manifest a barrage of fists this aura also allows them tolevitate, shatteror pulverize objects before they make contact with their body, send air waves, throw out countless_attacks without having to move, completely freeze others in terror as well as passively dull murderous intent, reduce the opponent's contept for the user and dull their martial arts instincts, anticipate attacks, strike a man's heart, fright a fighter's ki back into his body, and leave him completely incapable of moving and so weak that even a single pebble can knock him down and redirect ki blasts, and hit other people's vital points automatically. Kenshiro can also use Hokuto Ryuken to bend space around himself to avoid attacks and of course there's Musou Tensei, and i know that Luffy has grabbed intangible things before, but Musou Tensei is not simply Intagibility, Musou Tensei is stated to be nothingness ,more than once during the series, it's also portarayed far different than your tipical Intangiblity, and there's also the fact that if Musou Tensei was simply Intangiblity then most fighters in the verse would be able to counter it via touki or straight up punching it like Kasumi did with the ghost wolf, but we know that Raoh (a Hokuto fighter) couldn't hit Ken while in MT. Also there are attacks in Hokuto Shinken that let the user phase through the opponent's defenses, Musou Tensei would not be that big of a deal, if similar techniques already existed in FOTNS verse. So yeah once Ken decides to use Musou Tensei, there's nothing Luffy can do to touch him.

Round 3

I also think Seiya wins this one but it's not as easily as most people are saying, In fact Ichigo can resist to most of Seiya's hax, Ichigo can resist atomization as mentioned above, and even soul destruction, two of the most prominent hax Seiya has, not only that, Ichigo has also some good hax too, with Hollow powers he can push people's souls out of their body without damaging their physical form and seal away these souls into other objects/beings as well, he also can create a light-like construct that encases others inside it, this construct can't be damaged in anyway and forcefully transports those inside into a different world. With Quincy powers he can erase souls from existence, completely destroying their soul and removing them from the cycle of reincarnation, and manipulate matter with Fullbring Powers, but Seiya can also resist to nearly every Ichigo hax, Saints can survive attacks targeting their souls, and they also are able to return after being sealed in other dimensions/universes, Seiya himself was able to survive after being impaled by hades sword, and those cut by the sword of hades are annihilated completely in body and soul, being removed from the wheel of samsara and sent to the world of emptiness where time does not exist, being unable to ever revive or reincarnate. Not to mention that with 8th sense Seiya has absolute control of his own soul and can resurrect himself and create a new body for themselves after it has been wholly destroyed, so i don't think Ichigo actually has way to kill Seiya, while Seiya eventually will be beat Ichigo thanks to his incredible adaptation, due to the facts that Saints can can go even further and attack at a quantum level something that Ichigo has no awnser for.

I short while i don't think it's a stomp, i believe that the 80's team are more versatile, more skilled, more haxed and overall better fighters than their respective opponents.

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 Goku vs Naruto - Between chakra cloak, clones, and transformation Goku doesn't stand a remote chance in heck.

Round 2Kenshiro vs Luffy - Kenshiro beats everyone here under equal stats probably unless they're bloodlusted and nuke at start

Round 3Seiya vs Ichigo - They've just been going for decades with some really dumb powers coming out at times