Holiday Brawl R1: gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps vs warlockmage

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jacthripper

It's the most wonderful time of the year, and it brings out the most wonderful of feelings. Namely, the burning desire to punch the teeth out of anyone caroling, or who insists on lighting their house in a way that gives epileptics heart attacks, or even those who constantly remind you how many days are left until a certain fat man in a red suit takes flight. With that in mind, nothing improves the mood like a good punch up!

Rules

1. No weapons or gear can be used in this tournament.
  2. No healing factor surpassing Deadpool
  3. Their strength should be no more than 10 tons
  4. They should not be faster than Spiderman
  5. They should not be able to destroy with one attack anything more than a small building.
  6. No one shot abilities (electric touch, death touch, alchemy, etc.)
  7. No teleportation, telekinesis, powers that aren't physical
  8. Wins will be by K.O., incapacitation, or death.
  9. Everyone will be in character
  10. Be civil to your opponent.

May the best debater win. Please don't clog their thread

No Caption Provided

Fight takes place in the ring. Opposite ends.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Oh, I know both these characters very well. Tag me

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Luther Strode: Hercules' Greatest Student

No Caption Provided

“You know, I used to lie awake at night and try to build up the courage to stab him while he slept. But I was always too afraid. But you know what? I’m not afraid anymore.”

Loading Video...

Powers/Abilities:

Whilst Strode doesn't have many powers, he has 2 which will prove incredible useful.

Legacy of Luther Strode #1
Legacy of Luther Strode #1

For starters, the Hercules' Method gives Luther a powerful form of Precognition, as shown in this panel, it's capable of playing out an entire squabble before it even happens.

Strange Talent of Luther Strode #6

The other ability Luther has is a pretty good healing factor, and whilst admittedly it's nowhere near some of the most potent comic book level of healing, it still allowed Strode to heal from having his internal organs ripped out in a very short time. Doubles as a strength feat of snapping The Librarian's neck with said internal organs.

Physicals:

Strength:

Given his physical appearance, it's only naturally Strode hits like a truck.

1. Slamming Jack The Ripper into the ground causes this giant explosion (Legend of Luther Strode #4).

2. Strode casually uproots a tree and launches it into another Method User (Legacy of Luther Strode #2).

3-4. A long, painful battle with the Librarian causes an entire warehouse to collapse on itself. Whilst this is a shared feat and took a lot of fighting to bring this building down, it's still majorly impressive. Doubles as a durability feat as the building collapsed on Strode and he was fine right away (Strange talent of Luther Strode #6).

Durability:

Much like strength, Strode is a beast in terms of durability.

1. Learnt how to catch bullets/knives in his muscles, essentially making him bulletproof (Strange Talent #1).
  2. Smacked hard enough into a road to where it breaks apart, comes out just fine (Legacy #1).

Speed:

Much like every other stats Strode has, he's pretty quick.

Weaves past a bunch of gunfire and blitzes one of the shooters (Legend #1).

Uses debris to block bullets after they've been fired, doubles as a potent skill feat (Legacy #3).

Has defeated and therefore Scales to the Librarian, who's casually tilted his head away from gunfire (Strange Talent #5).

Conclusion:

Whilst I don't know enough about Backlash to make a fair initial thought, I believe this opener should suffice on showing how dangerous Strode is in this kind of tourney, and wonder if Backlash can handle these levels of physicals.

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@warlockmage Figured since I don't know your character well, might as well copy-paste a previous opener and get this ball rolling.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

@jacthripper not that it matters but is intangibility limited... its technically a physical power but its very blurry on whether its allowed or not

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper not that it matters but is intangibility limited... its technically a physical power but its very blurry on whether its allowed or not

No. The whole point of the tournament was to have a fight just about H2H and not about hax.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

@jacthripper: figured... but it never hurts to ask... ill try to have something up tonight but im procrastinating on allot of my stuff

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: figured... but it never hurts to ask... ill try to have something up tonight but im procrastinating on allot of my stuff

Bump

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jacthripper