Hokage Naruto vs Spriggan 12

• 87 results
Rednote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Naruto with one day prep? He send 10k shadow clone while he was chilling around in the distance. Naruto stomp lol.

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By syncroniam

Naruto defeats them, they need Zeref to have the upper hand here.

Mr-Otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Mr-Otaku
@infinitesession said:

@mr-otaku: No the bolded text doesn't imply that at all. In fact its denying it. If you can't comprehend that then it's not my fault it's yours. Not once have I ever said he was faster than light that was just you misinterpreting things and not understanding what I wrote.

Really now? What part of "So not massively faster than light" denies Naruto not being at least a little faster or as fast light? I would call you retarded but that'll get me flag banned so eh, i suggest you re-read what you type before you post it. I mean up until i told you to properly format your posts you were writing giant walls of texts. Something something glass house.

@infinitesession said:

And no you did not give valid reasons as to why he wouldn't be able to blitz lol. You literally GAVE the spriggan an advantage by claiming in character Naruto doesn't blitz while not applying the same for the spriggan. I see you still don't understand what you are saying. Let me explain a little more so you can understand.

Yet you're accusing me of "not comprehending" what you wrote. The reason i said Naruto won't blitz start in character is because that's quite literally how he starts a fight. That in no way implied that Naruto could make a significant difference if he did blitz because again, he's not Goku fast so he's not beating a superhuman to a teeth grind. I only made an exception for bloodlusted Naruto since that'll be too much for Spriggan, hence why i said right from the start it's ultimately kind of a cointoss.

Double irony yet you're blind to it, the rest of what you wrote is recycled garbage that i have already addressed four times by now, it's getting old really fast. I mean hell, i don't have any passion to meddle with someone's blubbering bullshit repeatedly. This shit isn't going anywhere at all. Waste of time.

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An Hokage Naruto clone still humiliates the team.

Avatar image for shiningslayer20
ShiningSlayer20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto solos the verse

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol some one say Naruto isn't blitz anyone and there's he already blitz two enemeis

Naruto still oneshotted at them with a blitzes what he did Juubidara and Kaguya in his SPSM

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol some one say Naruto isn't blitz anyone and there's he already blitz two enemeis

Naruto still oneshotted at them with a blitzes what he did Juubidara and Kaguya in his SPSM

Avatar image for infinitesession
InfiniteSession

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By InfiniteSession

@mr-otaku: First off the only reason I brought up massively faster than light is because YOU brought goku into this which was irrelevant. I was only saying that Hokage Naruto wasn't massively faster than light like goku, but still much faster than what the spriggan 12 can percieve (this is what you are not understanding) its still denying that he's faster than light lol. Also Lol at "he's not beating a superhuman to a teeth grind" when the fact is Hokage Naruto himself is a much more enhanced super human than any of the 12.

"Yet you're accusing me of "not comprehending" what you wrote. The reason i said Naruto won't blitz start in character is because that's quite literally how he starts a fight. That in no way implied that Naruto could make a significant difference if he did blitz because again, he's not Goku fast so he's not beating a superhuman to a teeth grind. I only made an exception for bloodlusted Naruto since that'll be too much for Spriggan, hence why i said right from the start it's ultimately kind of a cointoss."

You once again claimed he's not goku fast (as that has any relevance to the argument at hand). Being Sub Relativistic is still waaay faster than what any of the spriggan 12 can percieve, defend, or react to. This very point you have not only failed to properly address but you failed to even bother with it (despite me stating it over and over again) you just don't want to accept it.

"The reason i said Naruto won't blitz start in character is because that's quite literally how he starts a fight."

What you stated here can apply to pretty much any shounen protagonist (goku, luffy, ichigo, natsu, etc which all of these guys have started off talking to their opponents when they fight one) and is a pretty stupid argument. Unlike the times he has talked when he fought what reason would there be for him to talk in this situation? He's not in his village, he doesn't know any of these people (unlike the other villains who he has known and tried to harm people he knew), nor is anyone he knows in danger. So what exactly would lead him to talking to them? All he sees are enemies why would he bother wasting time talking to them if there is nothing to hold him back into doing so an all the other things above aren't keeping him back. Not to mention your stupid argument of applying in character for 1 side yet not the other while still applying the battle rules. You straight up give a 1 side an advantage and dont want to acknowledge the fact that in character spriggan 12 don't do the things you are claiming them to do. The rest of what I wrote are things you have failed to address and haven't even bothered to actually tried to debunk lol. What's a waste of time is me trying to explain to why your arguments are mute and pointless. While you keep on bringing up irrelevant things because you can't accept the fact that it is a stomp against the spriggan.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto does this to the Spriggan

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

InfiniteSession

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: lol 2 of those are my scans.

OT:

Hokage Naruto stomps

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jc9865

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spriggan 12. Too much Hax.

InfiniteSession

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: just the naruto & boruto rasengan one and the rasengan out in space.

michaelkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logically, if characters like End, who is weaker than Naruto, is not effected by her time stop. It's not because he possess any kind of resistance to time manipulation but the fact that he much stronger than chronos the god that Dimaria gets her magic from. Naruto is stronger than Natsu or End so Logically, He shouldn't be effected by her time stop.

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How'd this even get the honor of getting two pages worth of bs??

Naruto solos the verse

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: cause some of the spirggan have really powerful abilities. It's a shame everyone in Fairy Tail is a bit retarded when it comes to actually using their power

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hokage Naruto is a retired jobber. Half of Spriggan one-shot him since he's not blitzing IC.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And so the trolling begins lol

Even a Sick Dying Base Naruto blitzes the lot of them by feats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wabubub said:

@ultimatesage: cause some of the spirggan have really powerful abilities. It's a shame everyone in Fairy Tail is a bit retarded when it comes to actually using their power

Literally none of the Spriggan's abilities are noteworthy in a battle against Naruto, especially when he has knowledge on them and prep. It's a shame FT fans continues to wank their chars tho

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wabubub said:

Literally none of the Spriggan's abilities are noteworthy in a battle against Naruto, especially when he has knowledge on them and prep. It's a shame FT fans continues to wank their chars tho

lol okay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wabubub said:
@ultimatesage said:
@wabubub said:

lol okay

good

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By JOVIOLMA

Fodders.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Naruto starts in his avatar he stomps. Otherwise time stop Ftw

Nashiruu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto with prep kills dimaria and brandish first. Everyone else gets blitzed. No prep Brandish shrinks his organs.

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Top tier spriggans can solo

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WargodCalypso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I came in here getting ready to say Spriggan 12 stomp....but with a day of prep and having Shikamaru advise him on how to fight them. I see Naruto winning 10/10

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do people insist on putting one character against the whole Spriggan 12?

Naruto loses hard due to hax.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floridaman29: because if Naruto is bloodlusted and starts at full power he can blitz and one shot most if not all of them. Plus just like hax can overcome power, power can over come hax.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Knowledge and prep just means that every time they think they hit him it’s gonna he a clone.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto solos the verse

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3346059ae3d
deactivated-5f3346059ae3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't the spriggans also have 1 day of prep? Why wouldn't they just have dimaria instantly timestop?

WargodCalypso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With a day of prep Naruto would probably come into this fight with a thousand clones and might be in hiding somewhere underground or behind a tree waiting for the perfect moment to take down brandish and dimaria first. Don't forget that Naruto has Shikamaru who will devise the perfect plan with a day of prep

Avatar image for manofthunderbolts65
Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6488abe71c145
deactivated-6488abe71c145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Solos the fodder verse

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

S12 fodder. Too much hax against a brick like Naruto.