User Lists: 0

Naruto, no difficult.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

The biggest hurdle is timestop but if he knows about in advance then he can target dimeria right away or have a clone distract her. Or even just show up the fight in his full kaiju form.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

12 clones win

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto wins

Prep and knowledge makes this more of a stomp.lmao

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hokage Naruto wins while eating ramen, and sleepy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c97780a71ae4
deactivated-5c97780a71ae4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been wondering about time stop for Naruto as SPSM is shown to have similar abilities to the Rinnegan so if Naruto was in that form he might have been able to sense Momoshiki interact with Boruto through time stop like Sasuke could but thats just my head canon

OT: Naruto easily

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-61e714470be42
deactivated-61e714470be42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most of the Spriggan can solo with their haxs,the only thing is whether Naruto blitz them or they active their ability first

Avatar image for infinitesession
InfiniteSession

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto just blitz all of them and one shots. Heck even a clone can blitz them and oneshot.

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto solos the verse

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spriggans stomps.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spriggans stomps.

This!!

Team Spriggan need 1sec time to hold Naruto off while Dimaria would use her timestop. In that moment, Dimaria in combo with Brandish taking this via shirking Naruto into a small insect and kill him off.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if Naruto isn't bloodlusted enough to nuke their heads off at the very first second. Spriggan Lol stomp the Hokage out of him

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base Naruto instantly destroys the Planet and even if somehow some Spriggan survive, they die in the Vacuum of Space.......

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruh, H. Naruto still godsolostomps the verse.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

S12 easily.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz:

Most of their hax won't matter if Dimaria doesn't time stop immediately.

Dimaria is the literally the only key to S12 winning.take away Dimaria and Naruto likely blitz-slaughters through their hax.

Lucky for the S12 Dimaria abuses her ability. so Naruto kinda lost his blitzing right

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

really depends on how well naruto uses the prep.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By El_directo_

@woodward: Luffy would solo the spriggan 12?

Edit: ah shit nevermind. I misread ur comment.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dimaria stops time and lops his head off gg no re

NoQualms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I go with the spriggan 12 with prep time because of all the different abilities and combinations of abilities. Some one can stop time ,some one can make people invisible and teleport people to other dimension , some one can shrink its a lot to deal with prep for magicians.

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Each one of the 12 Spriggan solostomps Hokage Naruto. Just as Adult Sasuke, he's a huge disappointment. :)

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theds said:

Each one of the 12 Spriggan solostomps Hokage Naruto. Just as Adult Sasuke, he's a huge disappointment. :)

Too much for Hokage Naruto, featwise Boruto Hokage Naruto is trash.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto still one shots is base

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward: which idiot said that puffy or ichigo solos the spriggans 12?! Whoever said that are retards or they don't know shit about fairy tail. Anyway the spriggans stomps hard. Their hax is way better than naruto. And we have already seen that naruto has no resistance to time stop as he didn't know that momoshiki was talking to boruto when time was stopped . We have already seen that what happend to naruto during his fight with jigen. Brandish will do the same to him or she can enlarge his internal organs to kill him. Naruto has no answer to August's magic either. August can use reflector and copy naruto's power if magic and chakra are equalised. Neinhart can summon copies of people who are close to naruto to demoralise him. Irene can use her enchantments and dragonfire and her other magics.

Corruptionz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gets effortlessly murdered by Dimaria's timestop + neck knife.

Mr-Otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Mr-Otaku

Last i checked Naruto (or anyone in Narutoverse for that matter) has no answer to time stop hax. If he doesn't blitz from the very start he's as good as dead so it's cointoss as far as i'm concerned. This is also Naruto after Boruto is born so Larcade will go to town on him as well.

Edit: Also, Naruto looks high as fuck in that picture lmao. He's been smoking that konoha weed bruv.

InfiniteSession

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By InfiniteSession

@mr-otaku: what's to stop him from blitz and oneshotting everyone though? He's massively faster than everyone in this list regardless of their hax. Plus Dimaria and Brandish and some of the other spriggan have really crap durability. Dimaria got wasted with a couple of burns and brandish got knocked out by cana tapping her head lol. Hokage Naruto gostomps everyone here effortlessly.

InfiniteSession

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By InfiniteSession

@lilgodperv: So what's to stop Naruto from blitzing and oneshotting every single spriggan effortlessly? Last I checked Brandish got knocked out by a head chop from cana. Dimaria got knocked out by burns,etc. The spriggan have really bad durability so what to stop Naruto from blitzing and oneshotting all of them with rasenshuriken or giant rasengan's? Heck what's to stop Naruto's shadow clones from blitzing them too?

InfiniteSession

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By InfiniteSession

@tyki_mikk25: Naruto in regular sage mode was able to launch a rasenshuriken in less than a second. His six paths form is several hundred times stronger and enhanced all of his abilities than his regular sage mode. So what's to stop him from blitzing and oneshotting? Especially when their durability for the most part isnt good.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Lilgodperv

@infinitesession: in character naruto has never done something like that and he is not faster than light that he will instantly knock out everyone. And brandish has some allergies from the pollen dust thus she got weakened. As for dimarai she got taken out by E.N.D. and not some fodder character.

InfiniteSession

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By InfiniteSession

@lilgodperv: The OP says all at their strongest and everyone takes it seriously. So Naruto starts off in six paths form(which is Sub Rel. In speed. Still waaaaaaaaay faster than any of the spriggan 12). Not to mention it says he has basic knowledge meaning he knows what abilities they have. So he knows who to target first (which doesnt even matter when he has the speed and the DC & AP to oneshot each one of them easily. Even if he didn't have all these rules he would still stomp them all with relative ease because of the difference in speed and his immense abilities. I mean what's to stop him from launching a Bijuu bomb Rasenshuriken that can kill them all in less than a second and as something they can't outrun. Like bro I don't think you realize the massive stomp there is here. Heck even 6-7 gates lee can arguably blitz all of them and one shot 1 or 2 of them judging from their lacking durability. E.N.D wasnt impressive at all compared to even teen Naruto. Not to mention her clothes were partially ripped which means he barely grazed her. I mean what he did to her Naruto can easily replicate with a rasengan or even more with a rasenshuriken. Hokage Naruto stomps hard, these are just the facts. If it were KCM2+SM Naruto then it would be more balanced but this is a stomp, probably a mismatch too.

Mr-Otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Mr-Otaku

@infinitesession said:

@mr-otaku: what's to stop him from blitz and oneshotting everyone though? He's massively faster than everyone in this list regardless of their hax. Plus Dimaria and Brandish and some of the other spriggan have really crap durability. Dimaria got wasted with a couple of burns and brandish got knocked out by cana tapping her head lol. Hokage Naruto gostomps everyone here effortlessly.

That's why i said it's a cointoss. Unless Naruto is bloodlusted he won't be starting with a blitz (he talks and gawks way too much) while Dimaria in character can start with time stop. Brandish can also shrink an island down to the size of a pebble and from the looks of it the effect starts instantaneously. Her durability is not a factor here, she won't be jumping head first into a fist fight anyway. She could target his organs and shrink some of them. But even if we disregard all of that, Naruto has kids, so he's vulnerable to Larcade with no proper answers. Physical stats means very little if they can't be used to directly transcend hax.

InfiniteSession

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By InfiniteSession

@mr-otaku: @mr-otaku: You forgot that Dimaria needs to grind her teeth to activate the time stop, which Naruto could have beaten all 12 spriggan including herself before then. That is how fast Naruto is compared to them. They wouldnt even know what hit them. I think you should read by comment above for a slightly better understanding. Brandish can shrink things to the size of a pebble but it takes time to do so. Mean while when lucy was small she was able to hurt brandish and move pretty fast around her body forcing her to undo the spell. Naruto can replicate that but at an extremely faster rate. In my other comment I stated that the OP says all characters are at their strongest (which means adult 6 paths Naruto) and that they all are serious and have basic knowledge. Naruto easily stomps them even without these rules because he could just as easily blitz them fairly easily. It's to the point where this is an obvious mismatch due to Naruto being massively stronger and faster than everyone here. He's only vulnerable against him when he activates his magic. Which once again he can be taken down before he has time to activate it.

Mr-Otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-otaku: @mr-otaku: You forgot that Dimaria needs to grind her teeth to activate the time stop, which Naruto could have beaten all 12 spriggan including herself before then. That is how fast Naruto is compared to them.

Like i said, Naruto has never started with a blitz, and even if he were to, he's not a Dragon Ball character so he's not beating someone to a teeth grind.

They wouldnt even know what hit them.

With time stopped, unlikely.

I think you should read by comment above for a slightly better understanding. Brandish can shrink things to the size of a pebble but it takes time to do so.

I know, but you're talking about the full process, i'm taking about the effect time. An island being shrunk down to a pebble will take longer than the stomach or lungs being shrunk.

Mean while when lucy was small she was able to hurt brandish and move pretty fast around her body forcing her to undo the spell. Naruto can replicate that but at an extremely faster rate.

I highly doubt Brandish will do the same to Naruto. She shrunk Lucy as a whole, but we know she has the capacity to shrink individual organs or parts within someone's body. That's bad news for Naruto because unlike Lucy, Naruto shares no history with her.

In my other comment I stated that the OP says all characters are at their strongest (which means adult 6 paths Naruto) and that they all are serious and have basic knowledge.

Yet they also have perfect teamwork. In perfect teamwork they'd be able to swap strategies on the fly and this prep rule hurts Naruto more than it does any good. Prep doesn't grant immunity to hax like these.

Naruto easily stomps them even without these rules because he could just as easily blitz them fairly easily.

Again, he doesn't attempt that in character. He talks and gawks way too much.

It's to the point where this is an obvious mismatch due to Naruto being massively stronger and faster than everyone here. He's only vulnerable against him when he activates his magic. Which once again he can be taken down before he has time to activate it.

Same as above.

Overall, this is why i said it's a cointoss.

InfiniteSession

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By InfiniteSession
@mr-otaku said:
@infinitesession said:

@mr-otaku: @mr-otaku: You forgot that Dimaria needs to grind her teeth to activate the time stop, which Naruto could have beaten all 12 spriggan including herself before then. That is how fast Naruto is compared to them.

Like i said, Naruto has never started with a blitz, and even if he were to, he's not a Dragon Ball character so he's not beating someone to a teeth grind.

I guess you are still disregarding the fact he's still massively faster than them and his healing factor.

They wouldnt even know what hit them.

With time stopped, unlikely.

Not really when he blitz' them right off the bat (he's done it before especially against momoshiki)

I think you should read by comment above for a slightly better understanding. Brandish can shrink things to the size of a pebble but it takes time to do so.

I know, but you're talking about the full process, i'm taking about the effect time. An island being shrunk down to a pebble will take longer than the stomach or lungs being shrunk.

Once again he blitz' and oneshots her before she can do anything.

Mean while when lucy was small she was able to hurt brandish and move pretty fast around her body forcing her to undo the spell. Naruto can replicate that but at an extremely faster rate.

I highly doubt Brandish will do the same to Naruto. She shrunk Lucy as a whole, but we know she has the capacity to shrink individual organs or parts within someone's body. That's bad news for Naruto because unlike Lucy, Naruto shares no history with her.

The only time she was stated to shrink her opponents insides was when she had to find where Natsu's tumor was. Literally said she needed to locate it to shrink it. And once again Hokage Naruto would blitz and oneshot her before she realizes what happened.

In my other comment I stated that the OP says all characters are at their strongest (which means adult 6 paths Naruto) and that they all are serious and have basic knowledge.

Yet they also have perfect teamwork. In perfect teamwork they'd be able to swap strategies on the fly and this prep rule hurts Naruto more than it does any good. Prep doesn't grant immunity to hax like these.

Once again this perfect teamwork doesn't matter when the opponent is massively faster than all of them can percieve.

Naruto easily stomps them even without these rules because he could just as easily blitz them fairly easily.

Again, he doesn't attempt that in character. He talks and gawks way too much.

Look back at the momoshiki fight.

It's to the point where this is an obvious mismatch due to Naruto being massively stronger and faster than everyone here. He's only vulnerable against him when he activates his magic. Which once again he can be taken down before he has time to activate it.

Same as above.

Overall, this is why i said it's a cointoss.

Which it isnt because because again, Hokage Naruto is massively faster and stronger than all of them can percieve.

Mr-Otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Mr-Otaku

@infinitesession:

"I guess you are still disregarding the fact he's still massively faster than them and his healing factor."

And like i said, unless Naruto is bloodlusted he's not fast enough to beat anyone before Dimaria stops time. And once time is stopped healing factor won't matter since decapitation is always an option.

No Caption Provided

Naruto is not known for having a rigid body.

"Not really when he blitz' them right off the bat (he's done it before especially against momoshiki)"

Again, he most likely won't be starting with a blitz and i don't remember him doing that to momoshiki right off the bat, otherwise he wouldn't have been captured in the first place iirc. But even if he does, he's not beating Dimaria to a teeth grind, he's not Goku fast.

"Once again he blitz' and oneshots her before she can do anything."

This isn't one on one, so even if he targeted her right from the start and attempted a blitz he'll run into the rest of the team as a defense since "perfect team work" and that would be enough to do the trick. Not much he can do after that.

"The only time she was stated to shrink her opponents insides was when she had to find where Natsu's tumor was. Literally said she needed to locate it to shrink it. And once again Hokage Naruto would blitz and oneshot her before she realizes what happened."

Yes because she didn't know where the tumor was. The tumor could've been anywhere. That doesn't mean she doesn't know where the basic organs are. Naruto's lungs or heart aren't in a different location requiring a search. And again, he neither starts with a blitz nor can he blitz as well as a Dragon Ball character.

"Once again this perfect teamwork doesn't matter when the opponent is massively faster than all of them can percieve."

I'll quote myself here "And again, he neither starts with a blitz nor can he blitz as well as a Dragon Ball character."

"Look back at the momoshiki fight."

I did.

"Which it isnt because because again, Hokage Naruto is massively faster and stronger than all of them can percieve."

No Naruto isn't that massively faster. Speed and strength mean very little when they can't be used to directly counter hax. Goku could power up and transcend time stop, so can Vegeta, and so can any of the guys on their level. Not Naruto. If he's not bloodlusted he won't think of blitzing like that. Sasuke will do better against Spriggan than Naruto.

InfiniteSession

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By InfiniteSession

@mr-otaku: Okay first off you boast about in character Naruto not being able to blitz because he boasts and gawks(not really because he blitz momoshiki, six paths Madara, and kaguya before they have time to react) in character. Its funny you even use that image when literally 3 panels later he heals from it immediately. Also Double standard here because in character Dimaria toys with her opponents by ripping their clothes off so decapitation is out of the question. I mean since you are debating in character versions we might as well label all of the spriggan in character which means they all like to toy around with their opponents rather than immediately striking them down lol. Also after he got captured and freed and had his energy drained by momoshiki and was in the other world Naruto immediately blitz momoshiki at the start of their round 2 fight because he didnt have to worry about innocent bystanders. You keep referring to perfect team work as if that is going to do anything to a character NONE of the spriggan 12 can percieve. I like how you say he's not goku fast lol. That made me laugh. Bruh moving at Sub Reltivistic Is still maaaaaaaaany times faster than what the spriggan 12 were ever shown to react or keep up with. So not Massively faster than light like goku but still maaaaaaany times faster than what the 12 can percieve lol. There was never any mention of her knowing how to shrink people's insides without her knowing the exact spots, so no you are just using head canon now by claiming she can (nor has she ever done so without looking carefully or being upclose). He blitzed 6 paths madara, momoshiki, and kaguya, which all 3 of these characters have waaaaay higher reaction and movement speed than anyone in fairy tail. Your argument of them having hax doesnt matter when they can all be blitzed by a character who outclasses them in the speed and strength department (especially when their durability feats prove their not that durable). Then using your in character argument will prove useless since none of the spriggan will harm Naruto where he can't regenerate because they like to toy with their opponents by ripping clothes and scratching them. Nice try but your arguments failed.....Horribly.

Mr-Otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Line breaks, use them.

@mr-otaku: Okay first off you boast about

Boast?

in character Naruto not being able to blitz because he boasts and gawks(not really because he blitz momoshiki, six paths Madara, and kaguya before they have time to react) in character.

When did i say he boasts? I said he talks and gawks way too much. Follow his mannerisms in opening combats. All of the characters you mentioned, Naruto never blitzed right from the start. He blitzed them mid-way.

Its funny you even use that image when literally 3 panels later he heals from it immediately.

And? Are you suggesting Naruto can heal himself even when time is stopped? And he can heal from a hypothetical decapitation?

Also Double standard here because in character Dimaria toys with her opponents by ripping their clothes off so decapitation is out of the question. I mean since you are debating in character versions we might as well label all of the spriggan in character which means they all like to toy around with their opponents rather than immediately striking them down lol.

Why does that matter? Dimaria just has to stop time, August can rip Naruto's head off afterwards which is not out of character for him.

Also after he got captured and freed and had his energy drained by momoshiki and was in the other world Naruto immediately blitz momoshiki at the start of their round 2 fight because he didnt have to worry about innocent bystanders.

But if Naruto had blitzed him right off the bat he wouldn't have been captured in the first place. This is why i'm saying Naruto doesn't blitz right off the bat, only after things have progressed which wouldn't happen here because time stop and head cut.

You keep referring to perfect team work as if that is going to do anything to a character NONE of the spriggan 12 can percieve.

Naruto isn't that fast. And again, before the fight starts they know who the opponent is and right off the bat he won't go fast, hence my previous points.

I like how you say he's not goku fast lol. That made me laugh.

ok.

Bruh moving at Sub Reltivistic Is still maaaaaaaaany times faster than what the spriggan 12 were ever shown to react or keep up with.

He can't move in time stop.

So not Massively faster than light

Are you suggesting he's at least a little faster than light? Because depending on your answer to this i will decide if i will invest any more time on you.

but still maaaaaaany times faster than what the 12 can percieve lol

No, and time stop since no blitz from the start in character.

There was never any mention of her knowing how to shrink people's insides without her knowing the exact spots, so no you are just using head canon now by claiming she can (nor has she ever done so without looking carefully or being upclose).

Your's is the head canon here. The tumor could've been anywhere in Natsu's body, that's why she needed time to locate it. The standard organs are right where they are supposed to be unless you're saying Naruto's heart is not inside his chest or his eyes are not in his skull. And someone who can shrink a whole island that much will not have any trouble shrinking small organs inside someone's body.

He blitzed 6 paths madara, momoshiki, and kaguya, which all 3 of these characters have waaaaay higher reaction and movement speed than anyone in fairy tail.

Read debunk number 1 of this post.

Nice try but your arguments failed.....Horribly.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: Naruto in regular sage mode was able to launch a rasenshuriken in less than a second. His six paths form is several hundred times stronger and enhanced all of his abilities than his regular sage mode. So what's to stop him from blitzing and oneshotting? Especially when their durability for the most part isnt good.

As I said, I know Naruto has the speed and Ap to one shot them, it really come down if he attack Dimaria first or not, that is most like the case of this battle, Naruto only have 1sec to winning this game or Dimaria gonna stop the time. In 1on1 Im sure he would easily blitz Dimaria, but their are the other spriggans and Naruto don´t know that Dimaria even have the power to stop the time. If he really can use his attack before Dimaria can stop the time,Naruto gonna win for sure, but if he fails I can see the Spriggan taking this one.^^

InfiniteSession

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By InfiniteSession

@mr-otaku: I'm on mobile. The point is he still blitz them. And he blitzed madara before he could speak or have a chance to move or do anything so that's not halfway. The fact that you say Hokage Naruto isn't that fast is quite telling that you don't know the difference in comparison to fairy tail characters. For the first encounter of the momoshiki fight you are forgetting he had to protect literally everyone in the village (he's not in it here and he doesnt have the need to protect innocent bystanders like that time). You keep bringing up decapitation and yet your arguing everyone is in character (which the spriggan don't decapitate people right off the bat they ALL like to toy with their opponent especially Dimaria), so I guess according to you we should only keep Naruto in character and not the others? See the problem here? If you're arguing one thing for a character it has to apply to the other otherwise you are not keeping them in the same standard and are giving the opposite an advantage to win. Yet here's is the thing you are arguing in character for Naruto so the same must be applied to the spriggan. At this point you're not even taking the conditions of the battle anymore and just placing your own rules in order to have the spriggan win. That's not how it works, if you apply 1 thing to a character you need to apply it to the other character too. Naruto isnt that fast? This point alone proves you don't know the difference in speed between Hokage Naruto and The spriggan. I think at this point you just don't know the difference or your refusing to accept the fact that Sub Reltivistic (again I never said faster than light) is still many times faster than what any fairy tail character has ever been able to percieve. I never said he faster than light. If you had the comprehension of reading you would've realized that from the beginning I have been stating he moves at Sub Reltivistic speeds which is still again speed many times faster than what any of them can percieve (I dont think your getting it). Once again you are taking in character to a double standard to a whole other degree because none of the spriggan EVER finish off their opponent or decapitate them off the bat. How am I using head canon when the manga speaks for itself? She does not know the exact places of internal organ nor was it ever stated in the manga she knew where they were to do such a thing. YOU are assuming that she does which based on nothing, which Is head canon. 6 paths Madara is one he blitzed right off the bat. Momoshiki was blitzed right off the bat. Kaguya who has higher sensory skills and speed feats was blitzed (though not off the bat she was still blitzed without having to be able to react), none of the spriggan even compare to to the 3 characters I have mentioned in speed or reaction, why? Because all of them are Sub Reltivistic in movement speed, which is far faster than any of the spriggan or anyone in fairy tail for that matter can percieve, react to, or even combat against. So no. Your arguments haven't kept up at all and I'm staring to think you are trolling or just don't understand the difference in speed.

InfiniteSession

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: I think you also don't know the speed difference here. Let me explain. When Naruto fought pain and used regular sage mode. He was able to launch a rasenshuriken across a mountain range in 1 second. 6 paths Hokage Naruto is hundreds if not thousands of times faster than that time. This means Naruto can move and launch attacks at speeds none of the spriggan can percieve against nor react to, this isnt even taking the AoE into effect. They would all be dead before they knew what hit them.

Mr-Otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Mr-Otaku

@infinitesession said:

@mr-otaku: I'm on mobile. The point is he still blitz them. And he blitzed madara before he could speak or have a chance to move or do anything so that's not halfway. The fact that you say Hokage Naruto isn't that fast is quite telling that you don't know the difference in comparison to fairy tail characters. For the first encounter of the momoshiki fight you are forgetting he had to protect literally everyone in the village (he's not in it here and he doesnt have the need to protect innocent bystanders like that time). You keep bringing up decapitation and yet your arguing everyone is in character (which the spriggan don't decapitate people right off the bat they ALL like to toy with their opponent especially Dimaria), so I guess according to you we should only keep Naruto in character and not the others? See the problem here? If you're arguing one thing for a character it has to apply to the other otherwise you are not keeping them in the same standard and are giving the opposite an advantage to win. Yet here's is the thing you are arguing in character for Naruto so the same must be applied to the spriggan. At this point you're not even taking the conditions of the battle anymore and just placing your own rules in order to have the spriggan win. That's not how it works, if you apply 1 thing to a character you need to apply it to the other character too. Naruto isnt that fast? This point alone proves you don't know the difference in speed between Hokage Naruto and The spriggan. I think at this point you just don't know the difference or your refusing to accept the fact that Sub Reltivistic (again I never said faster than light) is still many times faster than what any fairy tail character has ever been able to percieve. I never said he faster than light. If you had the comprehension of reading you would've realized that from the beginning I have been stating he moves at Sub Reltivistic speeds which is still again speed many times faster than what any of them can percieve (I dont think your getting it). Once again you are taking in character to a double standard to a whole other degree because none of the spriggan EVER finish off their opponent or decapitate them off the bat. How am I using head canon when the manga speaks for itself? She does not know the exact places of internal organ nor was it ever stated in the manga she knew where they were to do such a thing. YOU are assuming that she does which based on nothing, which Is head canon. 6 paths Madara is one he blitzed right off the bat. Momoshiki was blitzed right off the bat. Kaguya who has higher sensory skills and speed feats was blitzed (though not off the bat she was still blitzed without having to be able to react), none of the spriggan even compare to to the 3 characters I have mentioned in speed or reaction, why? Because all of them are Sub Reltivistic in movement speed, which is far faster than any of the spriggan or anyone in fairy tail for that matter can percieve, react to, or even combat against. So no. Your arguments haven't kept up at all and I'm staring to think you are trolling or just don't understand the difference in speed.

Oh for fuck's sake dude i'm not going through a text wall that big lol. And what do you mean you're on mobile? As if that somehow prevents you from breaking your text off into paragraphs? Anyway, i did say your answer to my question about light speed will determine if i'm willing to invest any more time on you, so let's see here:

"I think at this point you just don't know the difference or your refusing to accept the fact that Sub Reltivistic (again I never said faster than light) is still many times faster than what any fairy tail character has ever been able to percieve."

That's not what you said. You said specifically this in post 44 and i quote: "...shown to react or keep up with. So not Massively faster than light but still maaaaaaany times faster than what..."

The bolded part implies that Naruto is at least a little faster than light if you have to emphasize on Naruto not being massively faster than light. So either you worded that incorrectly (which is understandable) or you're backtracking. But hey at least you're not totally lost like another user i saw here the other day, so that's something i guess.

But i believe i have already shown several times why blitzing is not a reliable option for Naruto here under these specific conditions, i've done it three times already. I could do it again but there isn't any point. It's like punching a brick wall, i gain nothing from it as you regurgitate the same ol' shit every time into a giant wall of inane drivel.

InfiniteSession

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-otaku: No the bolded text doesn't imply that at all. In fact its denying it. If you can't comprehend that then it's not my fault it's yours. Not once have I ever said he was faster than light that was just you misinterpreting things and not understanding what I wrote.

And no you did not give valid reasons as to why he wouldn't be able to blitz lol. You literally GAVE the spriggan an advantage by claiming in character Naruto doesn't blitz while not applying the same for the spriggan. I see you still don't understand what you are saying. Let me explain a little more so you can understand.

You are picking and choosing what applies to Hokage Naruto and not the rest. For example claiming that in character he doesn't blitz. See? Your making your own rules in this fight when the op doesnt state so. Not only that you're not applying that logic into the spriggan. So your deliberately giving them an advantage. The spriggan have never decapitated people off the bat. In fact in character they all would rather toy around with their opponent. So you not only added a rule but are also giving an advantage to the spriggan by not applying in character for both sides just to justify your argument in why they would win, when the fact is they can't. The only brick wall here is you who doesn't seem to understand that without giving a disadvantage against the spriggan (that you made), Hokage Naruto can easily beat all of them.