• 135 results
AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Base Naruto one shots.

Nothing they throw at him will work too anyway since he can just absorb their attacks with his robot hand.

KingogKings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto one shots 3 times

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto will win.

In character, he will not kill Ichigo, Luffy and Natsu. He has the feats to hold them off long enough to convince them to talk it out. Sooner or later he would befriend the three of them ending whatever issue caused their fight.

In character convincing feats:

Uchiha Sasuke.

Uchiha Obito.

Uzumaki Nagato.

Momochi Zabuza.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H. Naruto oneshots by accident

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto bitchslaps

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He adopts the 3 of them he did kawaki and teaches them to love and protect the village.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Naruto vs Ichigo I'm disguise huh?

Anyways luffy solos cuz iNtErNaL hAkI + fUtUrE sIgHt GG.

rafaelshow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: wait don't remember naruto being able to absorb blunt force attacks

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rafaelshow:

Naruto's Right Hand: Naruto has had a robot hand made for him after losing his right forearm and hand to Sasuke. It can absorb and nullify techniques by absorbing the attack against him and turning it into chakra for him to use. And since Ninja techniques consist of chakra, physical, and spiritual abilities, (look it up) that means that Naruto's hand can absorb any technique that uses chakra, physical, and spiritual abilities.

(Note: All techniques in nearly all Anime/Manga use some form of physical and spiritual energy)

(Note: Naruto got this new arm in the Boruto Manga before you say I'm lying, his forearm is still made from Hashirama's cells, but his hand is robotic)

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto should win pretty handily

silentNightz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: I didn't see 'energies equalized' so Naruto isn't absorbing anything. The excuse you gave Rafael is drastically flawed. Naruto cannot absorb physical attacks or spiritual attacks, only chakra attacks. 'Spiritual' does not mean the same thing across verses as it is a very different thing in NARUTO(mental fortitude) from Bleach(astral power).

Team handles. Luffy and Ichigo have ample speed and power to keep pace and blitz(have to refresh Natsu info). Natsu's heat should be ample to cause severe burns to Naruto, except perhaps in his chakra mode. Swords can kill Naruto, especially when wielded by someone as strong as Ichigo. Blunt force attacks can still hurt Naruto so Luffy can really lay down the damage too. If Naruto does what he normally does and starts with taijutsu, he's a ghost. If he starts with Bijuudama or Rasenshuriken(out of character), Ichigo can palm or deflect to protect Luffy and Natsu. Naruto dies, 9/10.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz:

Oh my god no.

1. You literally did not debunk what I put up. Reiatsu is just the Yin part of chakra, so Naruto can absorb whatever energy Ichigo or the other throw at him.

2. Luffy is not completely immune to blunt force damage as if he gets hit with a punch strong enough to destroy a planet, he's turning into paste. And unluckily for him, Naruto has AT LEAST enough strength to break planets with just a punch. Unless you're going to tell me Luffy is immune to that too which would be a huge NLF for his durability.

3. Naruto is immune to whatever attacks Natsu throws at him. Fire won't since he tanked Amaterasu in his base form, flames hotter than the freaking SUN! Plus he's the Matatabi, Son Goku, Kokou, and Kurama Jinchuriki making him practically all but immune to fire. Lightning won't work either because he's the Gyuki Jinchuriki, and his Wind affinity negates Lightning.

4. Naruto has more strength, durability, speed, power, hax, pretty much everything above the team.

He murder stomps.

silentNightz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz:

Oh my god no.

1. You literally did not debunk what I put up. Reiatsu is just the Yin part of chakra, so Naruto can absorb whatever energy Ichigo or the other throw at him.

I literally didn't say I was going to debunk anything you said, you were just wrong. The definition of spiritual energy in NARUTO refers to the mind, that is a fact. Bleach does not, it refers to soul power, not mental power. Also, Yin chakra and spiritual energy are not the same thing in NARUTO either.

Literally, in the English version spiritual energy is called MENTAL ENERGY. It is always spirit energy in Bleach, always soul power. I'm not about to argue basic information with you.

2. Luffy is not completely immune to blunt force damage as if he gets hit with a punch strong enough to destroy a planet, he's turning into paste. And unluckily for him, Naruto has AT LEAST enough strength to break planets with just a punch. Unless you're going to tell me Luffy is immune to that too which would be a huge NLF for his durability.

Lol No, no, no, I'm not going to tell you Luffy can survive a planet busting punch, I'm going to tell you Naruto can't dish them out. He's small moon level, and has 0 striking feats anywhere close to that level of DC/AP.

3. Naruto is immune to whatever attacks Natsu throws at him. Fire won't since he tanked Amaterasu in his base form, flames hotter than the freaking SUN! Plus he's the Matatabi, Son Goku, Kokou, and Kurama Jinchuriki making him practically all but immune to fire. Lightning won't work either because he's the Gyuki Jinchuriki, and his Wind affinity negates Lightning.

......Oh, your one of those fans. If you wish to be informed of the reality of all those claims you just made, let me know. I'm not going to continue a debate with someone this uninformed about their own subject matter. None of what you said is anywhere near accurate, FYI.

4. Naruto has more strength, durability, speed, power, hax, pretty much everything above the team.

He murder stomps.

Hmm, is that so? Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto shows them the pimp hand

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps in base.

Mismatch.

mevbi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough one. I might give it to Naruto

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base Naruto stomps

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ha

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Natsu here?

InfinteGod12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is this even debatable?

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Naruto still solos no diff in Base

Avatar image for deactivated-5e86507753c12
deactivated-5e86507753c12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: I think Naruto wins but wtf are you doing saying he no diffs in base?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps.

KingogKings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adult Naruto takes the L, if it was teen Naruto he could have taken the W likely.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sixpathsnaruto:

His feats in Base Form utterly outclass anything those guys have ever done.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e86507753c12
deactivated-5e86507753c12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: Like? I don’t really keep up with any of the series against Naruto but if I’m not mistaken 4th gear luffy split and folded a very large portion of an island with a single punch. What has base Naruto shown that is on that scale?

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sixpathsnaruto:

1. During the 4th Shinobi War he tanked the Juubi's Tenpenchii ( Which was stated to have affected the whole Planet ) in his BASE FORM with LITTLE CHAKRA while using most of his chakra to strengthen the Shinobi's Army Kyuubi Cloaks to tank the attack without dying. And the only damage he had took was that had a light scratch on his forehead and was breathing slightly heavier. THAT's IT! And this was BEFORE his Six Paths Power Up.............

2. In "The Last", he tanked his own chakra exploding in his face point blank in his BASE FORM which was strong enough to BLOW A HUGE HOLE IN THE MOON, he then proceeded to fall off the moon and then survived slamming back down to Earth, without being injured and only fell unconscious due to chakra exhaustion.

3. Also in "The Last", Naruto jumped from moons surface to near earth in seconds to stop Toneri from destroying himself when he absorbed too much energy from the sun

4. In his EXHAUSTED BASE FORM after his battle with Kaguya, he and Sasuke traveled across an entire Continent in less than ten seconds.

5. In Boruto in his Base Form with only 50% of his Chakra he was still able to briefly swap hands with and tank blows from a FUSED MOMOSHIKI!

6. At the end of his fight with Momoshiki, empowering Boruto with .1% of his chakra while tired, low on chakra, and restrained by Gedo Rods which mess up the chakra flow, with practically NO EFFORT was able to make a rasengan strong enough to destroy Multiple Mountain Ranges, create what was essentially a vacuum that sucked in multiple mountain fragments, destroyed a Tree Trunk the size of at least a Mountain Range, destroy Multiple Mountains, leave a scar on the earth, send Momoshiki into space with Moon-Planet Size Explosion that shook space and created a BOOM IN SPACE! THE PLACE WITH NO SOUND!

So yeah, Base Naruto has better feats than Natsu, Ichigo, and Luffy combined..................

Avatar image for infinitesession
InfiniteSession

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1:

Bruh points 2,3 and 4 are deadass wrong. I have the movie and the whole manga series and have seen the movie over 4 times and none of the crap happens.

For point 2:

-Yes there was a huge explosion and hole in the moon. However he did not fall back down to earth. That shit just did not happen. Sai and sakura rescued Naruto before he went out into space. Unless of course you can provide scans actually showing he fell back down to earth (which he did not) theybjust went back to that old Hamura village to hide from toneri and let Naruto recover.

For point 3:

Naruto did move out of the moons surface but it was no where near the earth nor was it even close to the earth's outer atmosphere.

For point 4:

Naruto and sasuke did NOT run continents after the kaguya fight, to fight each other. It was the country of frost and the country of hot water until they reached the border of the country of fire. They did do this in base form in seconds which is still very impressive and massively hyper sonic+.

For point 5:

He sent momoshiki out into orbit in momoshiki's own (at least) galaxy sized dimension. Also the rasengan was not an explosion that was moon sized, that's just exaggerating.

Aside from that everything else was correct.

OT: This version of Naruto stomps everyone without any effort.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Naruto but Luffy is actually a threat

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto still one shot stomp these fodders

WargodCalypso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By WargodCalypso
Loading Video...

Teenage Naruto was doing this before he even got sage power up...Hokage Naruto with Sage power as an adult beats all of them single handedly. Watch between 2:00-4:40

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea7019d8e260
deactivated-5ea7019d8e260

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hokage one shots them all

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hokage one shots all of them with just a giant rasengan like the one used against Momoshiki