Hokage Naruto vs Gotei 13

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#151  Edited By TheVivas

@invadedtbd:

okay so once, against fodder. Cool.

It was also the first thing he tried to go against Momoshiki, but why would that matter. Hire obviously trying to assure that since he hasn’tade clones while he’s Hokage, he won’t in this fight.

Naruto has no knowledge but he's just gonna nuke people and magically know who to take out 1st. Yeah right.

The OP says Naruto is “breaking his limit”. Why you would think that means anything else besides “he’s trying his hardest” is stupid.

Gotei 13 still wins, because they are bloodlusted and have perfect teamwork. Naruto can't beat them

None of them are surviving one of his attacks. This thread is now on the third page and no Bleach support has tried to prove this besides Faraday who tried to say Komamura’s bankai would somehow protect the other Captains. So no, he wins.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The Gotei 13 is outclassed.

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: Then that is problematic. They are basically high super human to multi-city block busters without reiatsu. This also means Naruto can actively neutralize the pressure effect so only their increased perception would help with speed meaning people like Kenpachi and Komamura can't react nor blitz with reiatsu superiority and only raw physical speed is in effect.

Welp, Naruto vs strong humans and Naruto stomps hard, the captains are now generally at the level people think they are naturally because of this ability and Naruto obliterates the gotei in majorities eyes.

Espadas are more suited for a fight like this because they have far greater physical strength and durability, still would lose but not as badly as the captains. Yama's heat like everyone (who really doesn't comprehend reiatsu) says, is the only thing capable of killing Naruto. I'm even compelled to believe that effect could be negged too because characters can neg absolute zero which is more impossible than tanking 15M degrees so I believe the reason powerful beings were affected by the heat is because of Yama's superior reiatsu since that heat is just from his pressure which he tried to confine to himself. There's no way 15,000,000 degrees doesn't vaporize everything so it wasn't just heat temperature, it was pressure effect so that would get negged too.

Still all this is just a possibility so unless he starts with it, he would lose so it's 9/10 to the caps, Naru gets that one if he starts with ying yang release no doubt tho.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto wins if its bloodlusted fight.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebalance: One of OP rules: All at their strongest.

He's already in six path's senjutsu mode before the battle began.

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross said:

@thebalance: One of OP rules: All at their strongest.

He's already in six path's senjutsu mode before the battle began.

Well then the gotei gets stomped

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only possible way the gotei have any chance of winning is if they fight. As long as they don't lower their reiatsu so Naruto can actually kill them, they stomp. Just reminding people who don't seem to know that they have reiatsu that can be raised to administer incredible damage potential and tank impossible attacks.

Yama erases any attack with shikai and burns him to nothingness

Soi Fon blitzes the life out of him and outskills even though she can overpower

Gin strikes from the shadows and rips Naruto into two

Unohana melts him to nothingness

Aizen trolls him then show how pointless it is to fight him

Byakuya tells him their power is as wide as the gap between heaven and earth then demonstrates

Komamura pummels him into the ground

Kyoraku offers a drink then cuts him down when he refuses

Kaname erases him with abolishing flames in the name of justice

Toshiro freezes him

Kenpachi gives him the Giriko treatment

Mayuri takes an interest in chakra and jutsu

Ukitake was ill so he didn't show up, but if he did he would stomp

The captains are too high on the power scale to lose to someone at that level. Try lower characters

LMAO.

batmansolosall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc746539ff3b
deactivated-5cc746539ff3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Oreo6

Im just gonna go on what i know of Bleach and say that Naruto outclasses them although i dont remember alot from bleach. Especially if we get into the light novel sincr he scales to momshiki but feel free to tell me how any of them beat Naruto in terms of stats.

Since again, i beleive Naruto smacks in terms of stats, can anyone tell me what hax these guys have that allows them to beat this man. I heard someone say one of them can freeze Naruto but i dont think that will be a problem since when Naruto was frozen from Kaguya, he used his boil release to bust out. Ik Aizen can mess his brain up but i honestly feel Kurama can save him. Especially since Kurama doesnt undergo things that Narutos undergoing. If Narutos in an illusion or is being tricked, that doesnt mean Kurama is as well. And this s all wothout getting into Narutos own resiculous sensory skills.

Other than those two, what other hax do the other 11 have that can put him down?

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto isn’t beating a bloodlusted Bankai Gotei 13. Gotei stomp here

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fact that people still think Hokage Naruto is severly weaker than EOS Naruto is baffling. Its actually twisted. Id argue base Hokage Naruto could beat six paths EOS Naruto.

Avatar image for deactivated-6043ec881391e
deactivated-6043ec881391e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know about Naruto beating all 13 Bloodlusted Captains at the same time, but did someone say Soi-Fon two shots? Soi-Fon of all people? I don't hate her character but you're delusional if you think she's relevant in this fight.

OT: In character Naruto loses, though if this was Bloodlusted Naruto, then he nukes before the hax's take effect.

Also shouldn't Chakra=Reiatsu mean Naruto no sells every hax? We saw that with Aizen and Soi-Fon.

UltraShaggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen solo

Shinji solo

Yamamoto solo

Kyoraku solo

Kenpachi solo

Toshiro solo

Lot of EOS captains can solo naruto without much trouble , Aizen and Yamamoto and Shinji can solo the verse , likely Toshiro .

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

naruto stomps, he goes ashura and clears the battle field.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotei stomp, wasn't this guy having trouble with Delta or something awhile ago?

Well yeah if you consider one shotting with a rasengan struggling

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6 said:

The fact that people still think Hokage Naruto is severly weaker than EOS Naruto is baffling. Its actually twisted. Id argue base Hokage Naruto could beat six paths EOS Naruto.

^

Though I wouldn't say base Hokage Naruto. More like KCM. Anything beyond KCM would shit on EOS Naruto. The only reason people think EOS Naruto is stronger than Hokage Naruto is because "lack of feats". Like that's supposed to mean by default the older version is now weaker due to a lack of feats.

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen solo

Shinji solo

Yamamoto solo

Kyoraku solo

Kenpachi solo

Toshiro solo

Lot of EOS captains can solo naruto without much trouble , Aizen and Yamamoto and Shinji can solo the verse , likely Toshiro .

What kind of blunt did you smoke before writing this? Because it just handicapped your mental capacity.

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto blitzes and murderstomps everyone it's not even funny. Naruto is vastly faster, stronger, and more powerful it's not even remotely comparable.

That, or a nuke barrage. Take your pick.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Wanderez

Its funny, cause Naruto can only blitz those who dont scale to Liltoto's feat. And multiple captains are stronger physically than he is. Not to mention everyone starts at their strongest, which means Yama passively vapes Naruto. Shunsui starting in Bankai is an automatic win as well. Not even gonna bother mentioning the rest.

Spite thread.

UltraShaggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lambsauce: Wanker .

EOS Captains faster & stronger and more hax than naruto .

Post anything thats prove that naruto wont get blitzed or hax stomped by captains .

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lambsauce: Wanker .

EOS Captains faster & stronger and more hax than naruto .

Post anything thats prove that naruto wont get blitzed or hax stomped by captains .

Vl IcHiGo SoLos OpVeRSe

SmAlL CoUnTrY LeVeL LanZa

AizEn Is ThE FaStEst HsT ChaRActeR

MaCh 10000000 ByAkUyA hurr durr

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By ManimalMan

@wanderez: mouth girl's feat involves reacting to some from an unknown distance in an unknown timeframe. It can hardly be considered a speed feat.

Yama and shunsui's bankais would affect their teammates just as much as they would affect naruto, they'd basically be doing his job for him if they went bankai.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: And i think also due to kuramas statement of him being rusty. I only base because a severly weakened base Naruto went blow for blow with momoshiki for a bit. And then started smacking him when he transformed. Again while severly weakenef. I was imagining 100% base hokage Naruto would beat him or give him a rough fight.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Wanderez

@manimalman:

There are a lot of calcs out there. The distance is there. Oetsu was trying to kill Yhwach before Yhwach did it and had even already decided what he would do and knew he had to kill Yhwach quickly. There's no way he stood there looking at Yhwach for more than 5 seconds, tops.

Even tho their Bankai would affect the rest of the team, they start at their strongest and are bloodlusted as OP says+they can just dimension hop.

Just realized Aizen is here. KS gg.

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: Show me Yama insta-vaping someone with his bankai.

Lol he didn't even so much as cause his immediate vicinity to vaporize much less to vaporize someone who's ludicrously more durable and powerful than anyone who's had contact with Zanka no Tachi.

Get that bleach wank outta here.

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By lambsauce

@ultrashaggy:

There's really no point in debating with you since it's pretty fucking obvious that you've got a hopeless case of Bleach fanboyism.

Let all of your claims so far in and out of this thread to speak for themselves. Which ultimately, and utterly makes you a failure as a debater.

Wanking the bleach team and applying headcanon won't save them from getting their heads squashed or getting atomized in this fight.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Wanderez

@lambsauce:

When? When holding back? He did erase apart of fake Yhwach's body tho. He also erased a chunk of ground.

Narutoverse is lacking heat resistance feats and something like lava would be a problem, let alone 15m degrees.

Get that poor excuse outta here.

>Yama starts in Bankai

>he's bloodlusted

>he's got a coat emitting 15m degree temperatures and a sword, that has two sides implied to erase existence

>im a head canon using wanker

Whatever makes you sleep better at night... or whenever your hate boner sleeps.

Yamamoto is one of the captains scaling to Liltoto's feat and all Naruto's got is cellular destruction via rasenshuriken, he doesnt have an attack that can cause atomization. I dont get whats the point if you dont have even minor knowledge of any of the 2 verses, why are you here in the first place? To fanboy?

TheCrystalBall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotei can definitely win because Naruto is a mortal after CFYOW story its really hard to take on the full power of Gotei. Not even counting Yamamoto but for example Hisagis, Shinjis and Shunsuis shikais and bankais and kidos should be able to combo Naruto hard.

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez:

Yama's bankai doesn't have feats to suggest it can hurt Naruto. Post some scans of it incinerating a God tier of the verse and I'll believe you.

Coating himself with his flames won't save him from several casual nukes thrown towards his general direction. The rest of Gotei gets atomized along with him.

Better yet, Naruto is fast enough to blitz-stomp them before they can think of using their hax.

Really, this isn't debatable.

I'm not calling you a headcanon user. Reading isn't that hard.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lambsauce:

15m degrees cant hurt Naruto? And more importantly, existence erasure cant hurt Naruto? LMFAO.

Never said his armor would save him, i said that Naruto gets passively vaped, exactly because he has no feats to consider he'd even have a chance of surviving.

You know whats better? Naruto reacting to GWRE puts him at sub-rel to sub-rel+ speeds, same speeds that Yama scales to from Liltoto dodging Aushwahlen. And again... they start at their strongest, which means they start in Bankai, which means their hax are already activated.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Wanderez

@thecrystalball:

Wasnt there a continental feat or statement about one of the Kenpachis in the spirits will always be with you novels?

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez:

Uhh, yeah... Liltoto's feat is what, high-MHS+ or something? That's fodderish.

We're using SPSM Adult Naruto here, right? Why are you saying he only has Rasenshuriken? He has far more powerful nukes than that lol.

I have knowledge on these 2 verses. Though it's clear you have none on Naruto.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^What the?

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez:

Liltoto's feat isn't sub-rel. I've seen calcs putting it at high MHS+.

Naruto is Relativistic to light speed. Though I'm sure you're one of those people who'd rather die than accept legitimate feats.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Wanderez

@lambsauce:

Its actually sub-rel+, but whatever. And these speeds are from the newest calcs out there.

Naruto isnt relativistic, let alone LS. I'd like to hear what legitimate feats he's got that put him at these speeds, other than the usual LF.

I mentioned rasenshuriken, because thats the only attack he has that comes close to atomization.

I have no knowledge on Naruto, yet you say he can blitz them and atomize them.

Sure buddy.

Avatar image for deactivated-6043ec881391e
deactivated-6043ec881391e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto nukes them. But let's not pretend like he can resist Yama's bankai, come on now. Fortunately for him, ZNT's lethal potential is short ranged (that gradually builds up), so Naruto can finish them before he turns to ash.

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto is definitely Relativistic, with light speed perception. It's common knowledge lol. Denying that won't change anything.

8 gated Guy would annihilate this team, much less a far experienced SPSM Naruto.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, no feats? As expected. Concession accepted.

TheCrystalBall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lambsauce: naruto is MHS.

Normal attacks cant kill the gotei

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Again, show me Yama insta-vaping someone.

15 million degrees? More like 15 million levels of FEATLESS.

Go look up Naruto threads from the past. Relativistic - light speed Naruto is widely accepted. The only ones who can't stomach those feats are Bleach stans.

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By lambsauce
InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmfao this is still going on.

Gotei 13 stomps, no amount of denial or wanking will change that.

Naruto has no counter to all this hax.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d28ad9ebec9c
deactivated-5d28ad9ebec9c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ppl still using that lava feat from KCM Naruto as if it proves there point that Lava damaged the 8 Tails who can casually tank his Bijuu-Dama's to the face which vaporize rock its even more autistic to use this argument when Naruto can casually tank the heat of Amaterasu which is easily 2900+ Celsius cause it vaporized steel Kunai in a few seconds in his 1 Tailed Cloak where as Lava is only 1200 Celsius nowhere near capable of vaporizing rock instantly stop with this ignorance already.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d28ad9ebec9c
deactivated-5d28ad9ebec9c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto's at his strongest thats Ashura Mode Yama's Bankai isn't burning through pure energy Naruto 1 shots everyone here with a couple Tailed Beast Rasenshurikens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers