Hokage Naruto vs Gotei 13

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#451 Posted by TOPAZZZ (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

sun level hisagi...yikes

#452 Posted by ManimalMan (1048 posts) - - Show Bio

KS shouldnt have any effect on naruto's negative emotion sensing

#453 Posted by ManimalMan (1048 posts) - - Show Bio

#454 Posted by TOPAZZZ (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

Ryu cuts them all in half

#455 Posted by AnimeFreak1 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

LeoTheGreatest, Saxz, were neither of you reading a word I said?

1. Aizen manipulates the 5 senses, Sage Mode and Six Paths Mode use senses Aizen can't manipulate.

2. Aizen can't put Kurama under illusions since he's inside Naruto. So, Kurama can just tell Naruto where Aizen is.

3. Naruto can sense emotions, "Emotions" are not something Aizen can fake with his illusions.

4. Kurama can break Naruto out of illusions, and since they are a perfect Bijuu/Jinchuriki pair, only Infinite Tskuyomi works on them.

5. Aizen doesn't have enough power to hurt Naruto featwise, while Naruto can easily wipe the man out faster than he can blink featwise.

#456 Edited by ourmanuel (13906 posts) - - Show Bio

@manimalman said:

this has only ever worked on white zetsus, im guessing it has something to do with their nature/personality. its not something that just happens against all enemies, e.g. nagato and obito when they were hiding from him.

Aizen has only ever shown hatred once, and that was for urahara

#457 Posted by AnimeFreak1 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

So. You can't truly fake your emotions. You can be calm on the outside, but you can't fake what you're truly feeling no matter how deep down and how well you hide it. And the other reasons, see above.

#458 Posted by ourmanuel (13906 posts) - - Show Bio

So. You can't truly fake your emotions. You can be calm on the outside, but you can't fake what you're truly feeling no matter how deep down and how well you hide it. And the other reasons, see above.

what emotions does aizen have?

#459 Posted by adamantine (2985 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol.

#460 Posted by AnimeFreak1 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

What emotions? You're condratidicting yourself. You literally just stated not even 15 minutes ago that Aizen got pissed at Hat and Clogs. Plus, he's shown to be smug, cold, shocked, scared(During this battle with Dangai Ichigo) angry at Ichigo for kicking his ass, disbelief that he was getting his shit kicked in. Are those not emotions? If those aren't, then what are these things I have been feeling all these years, indigestion? Plus, you really haven't "debunked" my other statements even if what you're saying is right.

#461 Edited by adamantine (2985 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto should lose this Kage Naruto doesn't spam clones and he jobs.

Aizen does have emotions too idk what that argument is about.

#462 Posted by AnimeFreak1 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

The whole emotion argument was started by ourmanuel. And Adult Naruto doesn't job. SO he got stabbed by Sasuke's kusanagi, it only hurt him because that sword is strong enough to harm even bijuu. Plus how's anyone in Bleach surviving this?

No Caption Provided
#463 Posted by KingogKings777 (3592 posts) - - Show Bio

The whole emotion argument was started by ourmanuel. And Adult Naruto doesn't job. SO he got stabbed by Sasuke's kusanagi, it only hurt him because that sword is strong enough to harm even bijuu. Plus how's anyone in Bleach surviving this?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

#464 Posted by adamantine (2985 posts) - - Show Bio

@animefreak1: That's not moon level, it's country + scaling from this

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#465 Posted by AnimeFreak1 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

HA, Ha! Seriously man. You know Naruto is actually a god when he goes into SPSM right? Not a demi-god like people believe but an actual god. The 4th databook confirmed Six paths Mod to be a DIVINE STATE. Meaning he becomes a god.

No Caption Provided

#466 Posted by AnimeFreak1 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

Plus, you realize I wasn't showing the meteor feat right? That was the feat against Kaguya, and the explosion was comparable to the planet's curvature. Plus the meteor feat:

No Caption Provided

#467 Posted by AnimeFreak1 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

Plus this planet sized explosion done by an exhausted barely any chakra left Naruto and Sasuke.

No Caption Provided

#468 Edited by ourmanuel (13906 posts) - - Show Bio

@animefreak1 said:

What emotions? You're condratidicting yourself. You literally just stated not even 15 minutes ago that Aizen got pissed at Hat and Clogs.

He got angry at urahara for him defeating him and his views on the soul king. That is something that rarel ever happens.

Plus, he's shown to be smug, cold, shocked, scared

These aren't even emotions, with the exception of fear, and naruto cant use that or he'd be sensing even the good guys in the war.

(During this battle with Dangai Ichigo) angry at Ichigo for kicking his ass, disbelief that he was getting his shit kicked in. Are those not emotions?

yes.....except that never happens usually. These were mostly due to the fact that ichigo far exceeded what he had thought possible and completely blew Aizen's mind. He didnt show these emotions against yhwach....or anyone else really for that matter, except urahara.

#469 Edited by ourmanuel (13906 posts) - - Show Bio

@adamantine said:

Aizen does have emotions too idk what that argument is about.

They wouldnt be applicable here is what i meant

#470 Posted by InvadedTBD (2116 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmfao. Smh

#471 Posted by AnimeFreak1 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you some kind of robot? Do you not know what emotions are? Plus you still haven't debunked my other statements, there were 5 of them. And, you haven't seemed to be looking at my new posts for Naruto's power. When has Aizen ever shown DC or AP feats above the scans I just posted?

#472 Posted by BleachHub (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

@topazzz: Sun level isn't a thing, call it star level. It's cringey otherwise.

#473 Posted by ourmanuel (13906 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you not know what emotions are?

i don't know man. Youre the one who called being smug an emotion

#474 Posted by NotCensored (396 posts) - - Show Bio

fairytaildragonslayer arguments that man blocked me on twitter i didn't even properly debate him smh

#475 Posted by adamantine (2985 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: Yea I agree there, Naruto senses negative emotions not all emotions and Aizen is pretty level headed

#476 Posted by AnimeFreak1 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

First off, BleachHub my nigga, how you doing? Secondly, ourmanuel, smug is just another word for arrogant or cocky, which is an emotion. Aizen being in disbelief over Ichigo's power many times(but let's just say once to placate you) is still emotion. And Naruto in Sage Mode could sense things across the entire world.

No Caption Provided

In Six Paths Mode, he can sense things across entire dimensions(Universes) and even things on a totally separate plane of existence like Madara's limbo clones.

No Caption Provided

#477 Posted by AnimeFreak1 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

And you still haven't tried to debunk any of my other arguments which is just proving I'm right.

#478 Posted by AnimeFreak1 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@notcensored: He does have valid points man. But everybody just seems to hate when Naruto is put over anything above Mountain level.

#479 Posted by Guzmania (40 posts) - - Show Bio

kyoraku kills him with bankai even if naruto can bulldoze his way through everyone else, karamatsu shinju affects causality and naruto doesn't have a conceptual regen like lille barro's.

gotei 13 wins.

#480 Posted by ourmanuel (13906 posts) - - Show Bio

aizen wasnt really arrogant or cocky, he just had plans that ensured he couldnt lose.

and those still arent emotions

Youre right on the limbo sensing part part tho being able to sense that might not really help here

#481 Posted by AnimeFreak1 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@guzmania: Even if his ability somehow worked on Naruto(Which I doubt since Naruto immune to so many things it's not funny)

Naruto could just blitz him before he can do anything. Kyoraku has never even shown Lightning timing, while Naruto is FAR beyond light speed.

#482 Posted by AnimeFreak1 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay dude you don't seem to understand the definition of emotions. Someone help me out here. (PS. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, I'm having genuine fun debating this with you. So if I'm being sarcastic, that's just my natural attitude.No hard feelings man. XD

#483 Posted by UltimateSage (841 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto stomps, and yes, negative sensing would still work

#484 Posted by ourmanuel (13906 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay dude you don't seem to understand the definition of emotions. Someone help me out here. (PS. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, I'm having genuine fun debating this with you. So if I'm being sarcastic, that's just my natural attitude.No hard feelings man. XD

arrogance isnt an emotion.....and theres 0 proof naruto can sense that or 90% of the things you said he can, or hed be sensing the good ninjas too.

#485 Posted by AnimeFreak1 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: So we cool? Just in case you didn't read my message prior. And PS. Arrogance is an emotion.

#486 Edited by Guzmania (40 posts) - - Show Bio

@animefreak1: I mean if it's perfect teamwork, they can all stall Naruto (and he definitely can't get past all of them that fast) until Karamatsu Shinju is in effect.

Did Naruto ever show resistance against something akin to reality warp ? Just tell me if he can survive unknown sicknesses, drowning for whole minutes, profuse bleeding and beheading.

EDIT : Yeah no, I don't see him surviving an instant beheading with a thread that appears around someone's neck without him knowing about it.

#487 Posted by ourmanuel (13906 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: So we cool? Just in case you didn't read my message prior. And PS. Arrogance is an emotion.

ugh, no its not, its a personality trait. and naruto cant sense that

#488 Posted by AnimeFreak1 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

Character Traits are the way the character acts and Character Emotions is the way the character feels. Emotions are usually fleeting feelings that may be due to an outside force, such as good news. Yes arrogance is character trait of Aizen's. But, he also is truly almost 100% arrogant. He was only wary of Old Man Yama and Retsu when he enacted his plan. He knew of Ichigo's ridiculous learning curve and adaptibility as he was able to reach Captain levels in just a month of being a Soul Reaper. Yet he let his scientific curiosity get the best of him and decided to let Ichigo grow because he was arrogant and viewed Ichi as an amusing side show as well as being fascinated by hidden potential, and in the end, it led to his downfall.

#489 Posted by AnimeFreak1 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

Plus, even if people try to use the whole Aizen is immortal with the Hogyoku, is useless because Naruto has access to Truth Seeker Orbs which negate ANYTHING that isn't another TSB, or Senjutsu. They negate any form of regeneration, durability, and even immortality. They can negate to even the ATOMIC and Spiritual level. Proof:

You can clearly see Minato's soul arms are ERASED. And for someone like Bleach characters who are literally just Souls in physical form, they're screwed especially since no one can use Senjutsu or TSB in Bleach. So that alone makes Naruto invincible in the verse.

No Caption Provided

#490 Posted by BleachHub (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody else notice that the majority of these bleach "debaters" just make baseless claims without scans or evidence? Responds to a person but doesn't tag them? Post stupid GIFs in response to an argument instead of actually attacking the argument?

#491 Posted by BleachHub (1032 posts) - - Show Bio
#492 Posted by AnimeFreak1 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@bleachhub: You see my posts about the TBS and what they could. Pretty freaking broken techinique am I right?

#493 Posted by BleachHub (1032 posts) - - Show Bio
#494 Posted by AnimeFreak1 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

Plus, like I said before. Naruto is actually a god in SPSM. Confirmed by the databook.(4th)

No Caption Provided

#495 Posted by AnimeFreak1 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

Plus him destroying six of Madara's meteors is Planetary, not country level like people think. Look:

He created FIVE of the same attack at the same time using five out of TEN of the Truth-Seeking Balls that he turned into Tailed Beast Bombs… and if you look at the horizon once more you can see that this attack compares it’s size to the size of the planet itself in pure destruction ability.

Naruto could have done this with ALL ten Truth-Seeking Balls, or he could fire one after another and destroy a planet in seconds that way.

Naruto. Is. A. Planet Buster.

The Tailed Beast Ball Spiraling Shuriken destroyed meteors SO big that they could be compared to the size of a planet to the point that you could see the curve of the planet, and not only was the explosion LARGER than the entire field of meteors, but the explosion was larger than an ocean.

If that attack had been fired from the sky at the planet, then the planet would have first taken a huge amount of damage from the explosion, and THEN the destruction would cause MORE destruction and collapse a large amount of the planet in on itself until the planet destroyed itself.

No Caption Provided

#496 Posted by AnimeFreak1 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara's meteors are clearly comparable to the curvature of the planet, and this is all CANON.

No Caption Provided

#497 Posted by ourmanuel (13906 posts) - - Show Bio

this dude's like the ta er of manga

#498 Posted by adamantine (2985 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't want to get into this.... Debate.... But those Meteors span the frost country and as I proved early that's country level at best.

#499 Posted by KingogKings777 (3592 posts) - - Show Bio

fairytaildragonslayer arguments that man blocked me on twitter i didn't even properly debate him smh

i member, first thread i made on this site

#500 Posted by AnimeFreak1 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@adamantine: You're not looking clearly are you? Madara's meteors are clearly comparable to the curvature of the planet. Look at the horizon once more you can see that this attack compares it’s size to the size of the planet itself in pure destruction ability(Naruto's attack)The Tailed Beast Ball Spiraling Shuriken destroyed meteors SO big that they could be compared to the size of a planet to the point that you could see the curve of the planet, and not only was the explosion LARGER than the entire field of meteors, but the explosion was larger than an ocean.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided