Hokage Naruto vs Gotei 13

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for floydfromhell97
floydfromhell97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By floydfromhell97
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Team is bloodlusted
  • Naruto is breaking his limit
  • Chakra=Reiatsu
  • All at their strongest
  • All Feats
  • Perfect Teamwork
  • Random Encounter-No Knowledge
  • Wins by Death or K.O.

No Caption Provided

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto isn’t beating a bloodlusted Bankai Gotei 13. Gotei stomp here

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto still stomps. Mismatch.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By InvadedTBD

Naruto dies

InB4 Naruto solos all the Gotei 13.

Lmfao at the wank that is sure to come.

Edit: from the comment above I guess I'm too late.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invadedtbd said:

Naruto dies

InB4 Naruto solos all the Gotei 13.

Lmfao at the wank that is sure to come.

Edit: from the comment above I guess I'm too late.

you are so biased towards bleach in every single thread that isn't even funny anymore

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@weebbicboi: yeah I'm the biased one, when I actually like both series lol. But I can admit when bleach does in fact loses but you walk into every thread wanking that a Naruto character wins.

Whatever dude.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can’t do much if yama is in Bankai, so no he’s not stomping anything.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I debated for Bleach characters before, but it's pretty simple.

Naruto God Tiers >>>>> Bleach God Tiers >> Naruto High Tiers >>>> Bleach High Tiers

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@weebbicboi: that logic is why your perception and many other viners perception of these Naruto vs Bleach battles is so wrong.

Just because the verse is more powerful doesn't mean the Naruto side has to win every battle. The bleach side has a lot of hax the Naruto side can't hope to counter in most situations.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto godstomps every single bleach character except Yhwach. Also, Yama bankai is the only problem here. Everyone else gets one shotted at the start of the battle.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With them all being bloodlusted with perfect teamwork naruto's gonna get combo'd to death

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I debated for Bleach characters before, but it's pretty simple.

Naruto God Tiers >>>>> Bleach God Tiers >> Naruto High Tiers >>>> Bleach High Tiers

You know bleach fans will never accept that, right?lmao

OT: the only important people in the gotei that don't die from a casual bijuudama are Yamamoto and kenpachi, everyone else dies unless someone brings in some durability feats for them. Naruto then precedes to one shot both yamam and Ken with a bijuudama rasenshuriken.

Inb4"everyone in the gotei can solo

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotei in a mismatch.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmfao this needs to be locked.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotei stomp, wasn't this guy having trouble with Delta or something awhile ago?

EmperorMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OT: the only important people in the gotei that don't die from a casual bijuudama are Yamamoto and kenpachi, everyone else dies unless someone brings in some durability feats for them. Naruto then precedes to one shot both yamam and Ken with a bijuudama rasenshuriken.

Inb4"everyone in the gotei can solo

That^^^

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think other naruto's could win this. I dont think hokage naruto is as strong as previous naruto's.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Naruto stomps. He’s faster, he’s stronger, can literally nuke the battlefield and kill any Captain within range, can tank any non-hax abilities and has the tools to defeat the hax ones, and only needs to make a single clone for each Captain to win.

Not surprised to see the usual sheep flocking to Bleach’s defense, overrating the Captains and whining about wank. It’s the same people on every thread, yet they get offended when they’re called out for their bias.

VineC1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soothing_sounds: Current Nardo and Sauce tend to jobb around. Feat wise, they're dishing out attacks less impressive than their war arc selves.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777: Members of the Gotei had troubles with some Espada. Any other lowball you want to throw out there or make another ignorant claim?

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotei stomp

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@kingogkings777: Members of the Gotei had troubles with some Espada. Any other lowball you want to throw out there or make another ignorant claim?

I’m not supporting his stance but:

1) The Espadas they fought aren’t fodder so I don’t see much of a point here.

2) this version of the Gotei is much stronger than that.

ShuraGam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto one-shots unless Yama uses bankai from the get-go.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto loses bad. He can't even go h2h with kenpachi let alone the entire gotei.

Lol at people thinking he will just throw bijuudama rasenshuriken around

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto makes a Kurama Avatar for each of them and stomps.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto wins.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, same people whining about "bLeaCH wAnK" Naruto's stats don't mean crap here, Naruto would be totally confused with his senses inverted, leaving room for Toshiro to just flash freeze him nullifying Naruto's power, SoiFon two shotting, Byakuya sending 100 million petals up his ass, Shunsui bankai gg, of course, Kaname taking away all of Naruto senses including his ability to sense chakra, Mayuri hard counters Bijuudamas with his pellets that absorbs and then nullifies the attack overall throughout the battle, Rose bankai gg, Yamamoto vapes gg, etc.

It really isn't surprising at the least to see the same people claim the same stuff that is totally irrelevant to this battle. "Naruto is faster" Irrelevant. "Naruto is stronger" Debateable with Kenpachi. "Naruto has the DC" Inverting his senses straight up makes this worse for Naruto.

Seems like people just can't comprehend that Naruto has no answer for all this hax.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: exactly what I explained in post 9 but they don't care about that, they just want to wank.

People who argue for bleach are bias they say but somehow Naruto is gonna beat a bloodlusted Gotei 13 with perfect teamwork. LMFAO.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto makes 13 shadow clones and chills with Sasuke while reminiscing about the good ol days when they had worthy opponents.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto Stomps

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

The only arguments i’m seeing for the Naruto side are fanfics. Remember guys this isn’t what you would like to happen this is what would happen.

Naruto isn’t beating the Gotei 13.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^^^Facts

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7807e5a37ee
deactivated-5e7807e5a37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto makes 13 shadow clones and chills with Sasuke while reminiscing about the good ol days when they had worthy opponents.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By FaradaySloth

His 13 shadow clones go to attack only for them to attack Naruto himself.

Sakanade gg.

It's kind of comical when you see that no one arguing for Naruto has addressed the hax, especially this one.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6 said:

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Consciouskeeper

All at there strongest?

Most of them solo easy. I can't believe Naruto threads like this do not get locked what a joke.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m not supporting his stance but:

1) The Espadas they fought aren’t fodder so I don’t see much of a point here.

2) this version of the Gotei is much stronger than that.

1) Delta isn't fodder either, so there was no point in his comment besides to lowball either way.

2) Doesn't matter. It was a lowball comment, just like his was.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth:

Naruto's stats don't mean crap here

They give him the edge over everyone here. But sure, since you don't have any counter for it I guess that means they don't mean crap, right?

Naruto would be totally confused with his senses inverted

Doesn't affect six senses. Danger sensing and Sage mode sensing hard counter Sakanade. And if you were talking about KS, LMAO.

leaving room for Toshiro to just flash freeze him nullifying Naruto's power

Which is countered by his "crap" stats.

SoiFon two shotting

She is never touching him, let alone twice. No relevant speed feats at all. Chakra = reiatsu in this fight, so Naruto gives her the Aizen treatment.

Byakuya sending 100 million petals up his ass,

Not tagging him and not killing him if they do.

Shunsui bankai gg

Why didn't he use it against Starrk again?

Kaname taking away all of Naruto senses including his ability to sense chakra

If Naruto gets trapped inside his bankai, which would never happen in a million years.

Mayuri hard counters Bijuudamas with his pellets that absorbs and then nullifies the attack overall throughout the battle,

How can he use his pellets if he's blitzed and oneshot by one of Naruto's clones?

Rose bankai gg

Is Rose in that picture in the OP?

Yamamoto vapes gg

He's not going to use bankai and risk killing everyone else like he was about to when fighting the fake Yhwach, and he gets blitzed before he can think to do so.

It really isn't surprising at the least to see the same people claim the same stuff that is totally irrelevant to this battle.

You just spent an entire paragraph going over irrelevant stuff to this battle that is hard countered by the stuff you tried to claim isirrelevant. Typical of Bleach debaters, honestly.

"Naruto is faster" Irrelevant.

His speed makes more than half of the Captains here worthless, but sure it's irrelevant.

"Naruto is stronger" Debateable with Kenpachi.

Not debatable. As if Kenny has any speed feats to say he'd even be able to tag Naruto anyway.

"Naruto has the DC" Inverting his senses straight up makes this worse for Naruto.

How? He can tank his own attacks, none of the Gotei can for any of them. If he fires off a BB or a RS right at his feat and catches the Captains in the AOE, they're dead.

Seems like people just can't comprehend that Naruto has no answer for all this hax.

Seems that Bleach fans can't comprehend that after years Naruto still beats their preferred characters. I's 2019 Faraday, get with the times. All of their hax is countered if you have a basic knowledge of Naruto and his abilities.

His 13 shadow clones go to attack only for them to attack Naruto himself.

No, they proceed to oneshot all of the Captains. Better yet, do you even see Shinji in that pic in the OP?

It's kind of comical when you see that no one arguing for Naruto has addressed the hax, especially this one

It's kind of comical to think Shinji is in this battle when he's nowhere to be seen in the OP. Or are you just adding whoever you want to this battle?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only arguments i’m seeing for the Naruto side are fanfics. Remember guys this isn’t what you would like to happen this is what would happen.

There's been no argument whatsoever for the Gotei 13, unless you want to count the fanfic your buddy Farady tried to write, or the fanfic invaded wrote. I knew you Bleach fans had trouble looking at something and accurately being able to read what it is, but this is laughable. Go ahead and keep throwing jabs at the Naruto fanbase when the Bleach fanbase is doing the same thing. Selective reading at its finest.

Like you said, this isn't what you would like to happen this is what would happen.

Naruto beats the Gotei 13.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:
@leothegreatest said:

There's been no argument whatsoever for the Gotei 13, unless you want to count the fanfic your buddy Farady tried to write, or the fanfic invaded wrote. I knew you Bleach fans had trouble looking at something and accurately being able to read what it is, but this is laughable. Go ahead and keep throwing jabs at the Naruto fanbase when the Bleach fanbase is doing the same thing. Selective reading at its finest.

Like you said, this isn't what you would like to happen this is what would happen.

Naruto beats the Gotei 13.

Nah, as always the Naruto sides arguments are mostly filled with speculation and downright ignoring Bleach feats.

The Gotei is too strong and too versitile for Naruto to beat.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still not seeing how he doesn’t passively die to Yama.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By FaradaySloth

@thevivas:

They give him the edge over everyone here. But sure, since you don't have any counter for it I guess that means they don't mean crap, right?

Yep.

Doesn't affect six senses.

Doesn't need to. Sixth sense users have already fallen victim to this.

Danger sensing and Sage mode sensing hard counter Sakanade.

How?

And if you were talking about KS, LMAO.

Huh?

Which is countered by his "crap" stats.

Punches only the air or

No Caption Provided

She is never touching him, let alone twice. No relevant speed feats at all. Chakra = reiatsu in this fight, so Naruto gives her the Aizen treatment.

Fair enough.

Not tagging him and not killing him if they do.

Doesn't even need to kill him.

Why didn't he use it against Starrk again?

• All at their strongest
  • Team is bloodlusted

His fight with Starrk is entirely irrelevant.

If Naruto gets trapped inside his bankai, which would never happen in a million years.

• All at their strongest

How can he use his pellets if he's blitzed and oneshot by one of Naruto's clones?

Clones are hard countered by Shunsui's bankai anyway, if any of them even come close to Mayuri with a kunai he will parry the blade no matter what.

Is Rose in that picture in the OP?

Unless if the OP actually states what version of the Gotei it is, I'm including Rose. Hell, the Gotei 13 actually means the entire army.

He's not going to use bankai and risk killing everyone else

He's bloodlusted. And he already has before.

You just spent an entire paragraph going over irrelevant stuff to this battle that is hard countered by the stuff you tried to claim isirrelevant. Typical of Bleach debaters, honestly.

None of what you said hard countered anything just "muh blitzing." Proof that Naruto moves this fast always? Proof that he starts out with a blitz? Oh wait, he just hard counters all hax (which he has zero resistance for) cuz of "oh he fassssst" Most, if not all of these characters already fought someone or equal speed or faster than them before.

BTW blitzing teams is entirely different to blitzing a person, you can blitz small fry at the front but leave room for the strogest in the back it's game over especially with this team. Speed O Sound Sonic vs Paradise is a perfect example.

His speed makes more than half of the Captains here worthless, but sure it's irrelevant.

Yep, it's irrelevant. Get over it.

As if Kenny has any speed feats to say he'd even be able to tag Naruto anyway.

Sakanade.

How? He can tank his own attacks, none of the Gotei can for any of them.

Komamura Bankai simply shields them, he's immortal made up of entirely reiatsu.

Seems that Bleach fans can't comprehend that after years Naruto still beats their preferred characters.

Oh, i fully understand that Yhwach is the only Bleach characters that can contend with the strongest in Naruto, it's just that I know a person with crap hax resistance isn't beating an army filled with hax.

I's 2019 Faraday, get with the times.

It's 2019 Vivas, get with the times.

All of their hax is countered if you have a basic knowledge of Naruto and his abilities.

I have good knowledge of Naruto, but he has no answers to the hax my boy.

No Caption Provided

No, they proceed to oneshot all of the Captains. Better yet, do you even see Shinji in that pic in the OP?

Shinji is in Gotei 13, so I'm using him. No versions are specified my boy.

It's kind of comical to think Shinji is in this battle when he's nowhere to be seen in the OP. Or are you just adding whoever you want to this battle?

Still comical to believe Naruto has a chance here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc746539ff3b
deactivated-5cc746539ff3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1v1 he destroys them, he can't win 1v13 tho

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By InvadedTBD

@thevivas: what fanfic did I write??

So you think Naruto wins when they are bloodlusted and have perfect teamwork.

And your only counters are Sakanade and KyokaSuigetsu won't work for some reason, Byakuya's Senbonzakura won't hit him smh.

Shunsui didn't use his Bankai against Stark, so he won't use it here lol when he is bloodlusted.

Toshiro has "crap stats" so his flash freeze won't work, that makes sense.

And Yama won't use his Bankai, even though he is bloodlusted. LMFAO.

Also how many times has adult Naruto used shadow clones in a fight since boruto started? Lol. But he is gonna use them here.

Smh all you did was downplay claiming that the Soul Reapers powers won't work on Naruto even though he has no counters. Where is his resistance to temp of the sun, flash freeze, reality warping attacks, or abilities like KS or Sakanade. He has none.

But then again you're the same guy that tried to tell me Toneri's GWRE was LS. LMAO.

Naruto beats the Gotei 13 in your dreams, kid.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He still dies passively to yamamto’s bankai, which every top captain here can survive.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc746539ff3b
deactivated-5cc746539ff3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh the Bleach wank on this site is off the charts.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#48  Edited By darthjhawk  Moderator

Which incarnation of the Gotei is it? That could change a lot of things.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: why would the other captains survive when a guy who stomped base kenpachi needed a durability boosting ability just be near yama?

None of them have blut and most of them have worse physicals than pre-shikai kenpachi

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#50 darthjhawk  Moderator