Avatar image for undre
#351 Posted by Undre (2480 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for requiemcross
#352 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (380 posts) - - Show Bio

@clorox92 said:

@requiemcross: Reishi is like natural energy since it can be found in nature (i.e. they can be absorbed from atmosphere).

The OP specifically states that Chakra=Reiatsu.

Besides, Reishi is more similar to Spiritual Energy compare to Natural Energy.

Anyway, any scan showing Naruto nullifying ability including the conceptual attack?

Naruto kicking a Truth Seeking Ball(Neutralizing it's destructive effects) and saving Guy by nullifying the effects of eight gates.


No Caption Provided

Fighting Madara's Limbo.

No Caption Provided

Naruto sealing Madara's Limbo

No Caption Provided

At the same time, before Naruto received the Six path's Senjutsu power, Obito demonstrated the nullifying abilities of Yin yang release.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And allowing the user to negate the conceptual effects of Edo Tensei.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for clorox92
#353 Edited by Clorox92 (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross: Just because Naruto kicked TSB it doesn't mean he nullified the effect. Kamui works on TSB so suddenly we assume Kamui can nullify it? I can tell that you are confused here. + Naruto didn't seal Limbo, he just stopped the movement which later on we see that Limbo escaped it. Anyway, since when Edo Tensei is conceptual attack?

Avatar image for yhwachkingsolo
#354 Posted by Yhwachkingsolo (139 posts) - - Show Bio

@invadedtbd: naruto who is tanking moon slicing attack is gonna lose to Gérard? Lol sure thing

Avatar image for requiemcross
#355 Edited by REQUIEMCROSS (380 posts) - - Show Bio

@clorox92 said:

@requiemcross: Just because Naruto kicked TSB it doesn't mean he nullified the effect.

actually he did, otherwise his leg is disintegrated.

Kamui works on TSB so suddenly we assume Kamui can nullify it? I can tell that you are confused here.

kamui works by opening a space to a different dimension, not directly nullifying it by collision. BFR.

+ Naruto didn't seal Limbo, he just stopped the movement which later on we see that Limbo escaped it.

Naruto stopped the movement by sealing it. That one did not escaped as madara creates 4 new ones after retrieving his missing rinnegan.

Anyway, since when Edo Tensei is conceptual attack?

What is the description of conceptual attack to you? kindly elaborate.

Avatar image for gabrielbelmont
#356 Posted by gabrielbelmont (794 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross: I'm surprised that a guy, who talks so much crap like you, has not been punished yet.

Avatar image for clorox92
#357 Posted by Clorox92 (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross: His leg didn't disintegrate because TSB can't nullify Senjutsu which is the same reason why Juubito can't nullify that frog attack. It's funny because you keep telling that any chakra based attack doesn't work on TSB but Kamui capable of doing that 🤣 Madara with both Rinnegan can only make up to four Limbo. Pretty much after he obtained his second Rinnegan, he created another three Limbo.

Avatar image for death_trumpet
#358 Posted by Death_Trumpet (526 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: Okay... he destroyed them but he didn’t vaporize them.

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#359 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

@clorox92: Not here picking sides, but he's crushing you Clorox.

He provided proof to back up his claims, six paths senjutsu does negate regular chakra based attacks. It even shows when Sasuke hits Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto point blank with a chidori and Naruto took literally 0 damage, he only got pushed.

Don't celebrate too early.

Avatar image for silentnightz
#360 Posted by silentNightz (254 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto is just a bit more intelligent than Gerard, but Gerard can't be killed. So with tht idea cast to the wind, Naruto would have to seal and how powerful would Gerard be by then? I have not witnessed Naruto's proficiency in sealing jutsu, and Gerard can reform from just energy. Its not regeneration, there's no cellular division, just pure energy. So long as there is reiatsu/chakra around, Gerard will reform. Naruto has demonstrated several times that there is a limit to the punishment he can take, Gerard hasn't. I don't feel Gerard stomps with ease, like 2 second combat over, but Naruto is going to get serious fast. And in the heat of battle, Naruto is going to damage Gerard's sword at least a bit, and thts gonna hurt him. Naruto bust out any big bad jutsu, even TSB, and he's bound to destroy Hoffnung. I haven't seen Naruto tank straight piercing damage the way Kenny was

Avatar image for godren
#361 Posted by Godren (3652 posts) - - Show Bio

Edo Tensei is a conceptual jutsu?, well i'll be damned.

Avatar image for undre
#362 Edited by Undre (2480 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross: your actually wrong tsb does not nullify everything. Kakashi could kamui tsb like nothing

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#363 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

@silentnightz: Wanna count the amount of times Naruto tanked Sasuke's chidori?

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#364 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: Kakashi's kamui isn't a physical attack. It just transported the TSB to another dimension. That's not nullifying its power, it's just transporting the entire TSB itself through a time space. Nullifying it would mean touching it and not being affected by its disintegration/nullification properties. Like senjutsu attacks.

Avatar image for clorox92
#365 Posted by Clorox92 (1646 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for clorox92
#366 Posted by Clorox92 (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@clorox92: Not here picking sides, but he's crushing you Clorox.

He provided proof to back up his claims, six paths senjutsu does negate regular chakra based attacks. It even shows when Sasuke hits Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto point blank with a chidori and Naruto took literally 0 damage, he only got pushed.

Don't celebrate too early.

He's crushing me? I don't think so 🤣 Do I need to remind you guys that Hokage Naruto doesn't possess TSB. Anyway, can you show me the scan Sasuke hits Naruto with Chidori? Possibly it's different from what I thought

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#367 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

@clorox92 said:
@batmanplusjay said:

@clorox92: Not here picking sides, but he's crushing you Clorox.

He provided proof to back up his claims, six paths senjutsu does negate regular chakra based attacks. It even shows when Sasuke hits Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto point blank with a chidori and Naruto took literally 0 damage, he only got pushed.

Don't celebrate too early.

He's crushing me? I don't think so 🤣 Do I need to remind you guys that Hokage Naruto doesn't possess TSB. Anyway, can you show me the scan Sasuke hits Naruto with Chidori? Possibly it's different from what I thought

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hokage Naruto ain't got TSB but he does still have six paths senjutsu

Avatar image for undre
#368 Edited by Undre (2480 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: when hoffnug reflects naruto biju shirikin naruto is not surviving that. Kurama could barely tank his own Biju bomb. Naruto definitely isnt tanking one

Avatar image for clorox92
#369 Posted by Clorox92 (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: The scan you show having TSB. Hokage Naruto doesn't have TSB?

Avatar image for silentnightz
#370 Posted by silentNightz (254 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: he doesn’t ‘tank’ it. Sasuke is getting one good jab, Naruto is blocking or countering anything else. He can be hurt with regular kunai, his durability fluctuates. If he’s tanking chidoris, show me a chidori bouncing off of him or him just single palm stopping it

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#371 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: Can definitely tank his own Bijuu bomb. What makes you think he can't?

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#372 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

@clorox92: It's irrelevant if Naruto has TSB in that scan. Naruto doesn't need TSB to use six paths sage mode, which negates all non-senjutsu attacks. Hokage Naruto does have six paths sage mode.

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#373 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

@silentnightz: It doesn't matter if he blocked it or got hit by it. Point is he took that chidori head on and tanked it with his bare skin in six paths sage mode and it didn't pierced him.

He can't be hurt by regular kunai, his durability doesn't fluctuate, the writing is just inconsistent sometimes. The only time his durability was inconsistent was when Shin stabbed him in his SPSM, most other times it's been consistent.

He did tank that chidori. Sasuke tried stabbing him with that chidori and it didn't pierced him despite it being a piercing attack. That right there is the very definition of tanking.

Avatar image for notcensored
#374 Posted by NotCensored (556 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: most people seem to forget that the sword he stabbed Naruto with was Sasuke which is durable enough to parry Kinshiki's attacks so its more a feat for the sword if anything tbh.

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#375 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

@notcensored: idk bruh. I don't like that showing. I see it as an antifeat because that fight was full of antifeats.

Sasuke getting put down by kunai. Naruto getting pierced by a sword in one of his strongest forms. Sasuke not speed blitzing Shin right off the bat, but Sakura ended up speed blitzing him.

I don't trust that fight bro. Lmao

Avatar image for silentnightz
#376 Posted by silentNightz (254 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: Sasuke’s hand, albeit covered in lightning, is not the same as being stabbed with a sword like Hoffnung.

What do you mean the durability doesn’t fluctuate, it’s just ‘inconsistent writing’? Thts the whole point, it’s not consistent!

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#377 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

@silentnightz: It's worse, because chidori is way more deadly than a sword.

Avatar image for silentnightz
#378 Posted by silentNightz (254 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: Hoffnung isn’t just a run if the mill sword. It easily outclasses any non-Six Paths/Juubi weapon in Naruto. It was tanking hits from Nozarashi. Gerard could do more damage dropping Hoffnung than Sasuke could with his chidori

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#379 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (3847 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for clorox92
#380 Posted by Clorox92 (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: Nope. You are wrong and have serious misconception here. It is TSB that nullify attack. Tobirama clearly referring TSB in this scene.

No Caption Provided

To support this, when Sasuke and Naruto attacked Juubito with combination of Rasenshuriken and Amateratsu, he used TSB to clear and nullify that attack.

No Caption Provided

Yeah, that scan also showing that their combo did hit Juubito's body but it didn't work not because the body nullified it, in fact it was part of Rinnegan power that granted the user to absorb attack as shown by Madara below

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for clorox92
#381 Posted by Clorox92 (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@silentnightz: It doesn't matter if he blocked it or got hit by it. Point is he took that chidori head on and tanked it with his bare skin in six paths sage mode and it didn't pierced him.

He can't be hurt by regular kunai, his durability doesn't fluctuate, the writing is just inconsistent sometimes. The only time his durability was inconsistent was when Shin stabbed him in his SPSM, most other times it's been consistent.

He did tank that chidori. Sasuke tried stabbing him with that chidori and it didn't pierced him despite it being a piercing attack. That right there is the very definition of tanking.

Do you even check your scan before making such claim? It's embarrassing at this point. The scan clearly shows Naruto blocked Sasuke's Chidori with his TSB. Naruto didn't tank it with his bare skin wtf 😂

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#382 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

@clorox92: He didn't block it with his TSB. If he had, he wouldn't have went flying, the TSB would've been in front of him not behind him, and he wouldn't have said "GUH!". Never in my life have I saw a man say GUH and go flying because he successfully blocked an attack.

You're getting desperate, and as a result you're saying stupid shit knowing damn well it's stupid. It's pathetic tbh.

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#383 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

@clorox92:

You didn't prove anything other than TSB nullify regular jutsu, which we all already knew. Then you went on to say and admit:

"Yeah, that scan also showing that their combo did hit Juubito's body but it didn't work not because the body nullified it,"

Further proving my point, that was already proven by the last guy, that Naruto in SPSM is invulnerable to regular non-senjutsu attacks. In other words, he's invulnerable to normal chakra jutsu, and since chakra = reiatsu, Naruto is invulnerable to reiatsu based attacks when in his SPSM.

You lost. You already lost to Requiem, I'm just putting the nail in the coffin.

Avatar image for clorox92
#384 Posted by Clorox92 (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: Are you blind? The scan clearly shows there was three TSB between Naruto and Sasuke. I've clocked you with that scan. Channel you anger to somewhere else. Don't blame me for pulling a receipt, it was your mistake for not checking the scan. Lol

Avatar image for clorox92
#385 Posted by Clorox92 (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@clorox92:

You didn't prove anything other than TSB nullify regular jutsu, which we all already knew. Then you went on to say and admit:

> The point is Hokage Naruto has no TSB 🤣

"Yeah, that scan also showing that their combo did hit Juubito's body but it didn't work not because the body nullified it,"

Further proving my point, that was already proven by the last guy, that Naruto in SPSM is invulnerable to regular non-senjutsu attacks. In other words, he's invulnerable to normal chakra jutsu, and since chakra = reiatsu, Naruto is invulnerable to reiatsu based attacks when in his SPSM.

> Reread my post. Naruto is not immune to non-senjutsu attack. His body can't nullify attack which explained why he get stabbed by sword. You're confused with the ability of Rinnegan user to absorb attack with their body. Naruto doesn't have Rinnegan and he needs TSB to nullify attack which in this case Hokage Naruto already lost TSB.

You lost. You already lost to Requiem, I'm just putting the nail in the coffin.

> Lost to Requiem? Where and when? In fact, he's the one who chickening out leaving no trace 😂

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#386 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

@clorox92 said:

@batmanplusjay: Are you blind? The scan clearly shows there was three TSB between Naruto and Sasuke.

It's literally behind Naruto. And as I stated, if it were in front of Naruto and he blocked that chidori, he wouldn't have gone flying, we would've seen the TSB in front of sasuke's hand instead of Naruto, and Naruto wouldn't have said "GUH". Who tf gets hurt from successfully blocking an attack?

You're saying if I were to slap the dog shit out you, but you blocked it with your riot shield, you'd still feel the effect of my slap and go "GUH"? I mean honestly bro, you're just making yourself look dumber and dumber the more you try and debate stupid shit. Lmaoo

I've clocked you with that scan. Channel you anger to somewhere else. Don't blame me for pulling a receipt, it was your mistake for not checking the scan. Lol

You pulled a scan that doesn't even come close to proving your point. Lmaoo you ain't clock shit but your brain cells.

@clorox92 said:
@batmanplusjay said:

@clorox92:

You didn't prove anything other than TSB nullify regular jutsu, which we all already knew. Then you went on to say and admit:

> The point is Hokage Naruto has no TSB 🤣

"Yeah, that scan also showing that their combo did hit Juubito's body but it didn't work not because the body nullified it,"

Further proving my point, that was already proven by the last guy, that Naruto in SPSM is invulnerable to regular non-senjutsu attacks. In other words, he's invulnerable to normal chakra jutsu, and since chakra = reiatsu, Naruto is invulnerable to reiatsu based attacks when in his SPSM.

> Reread my post. Naruto is not immune to non-senjutsu attack. His body can't nullify attack which explained why he get stabbed by sword. You're confused with the ability of Rinnegan user to absorb attack with their body. Naruto doesn't have Rinnegan and he needs TSB to nullify attack which in this case Hokage Naruto already lost TSB.

You lost. You already lost to Requiem, I'm just putting the nail in the coffin.

> Lost to Requiem? Where and when? In fact, he's the one who chickening out leaving no trace 😂

> And the point is it don't matter if he has TSB. He also no longer has that orange jumpsuit he had during the war arc, you gonna bring that irrelevant shit up too?

> Naruto is immune to non-senjutsu attacks. His body nullifies them. Naruto got stabbed by that sword because that's a physical attack you goof. Physical attacks, taijutsu or kenjutsu does affect him. Why do you think Night Guy nearly killed Madara? It was stated many times when Madara/Juubito got six paths senjutsu that they would be fought with taijutsu or senjutsu attacks. Naruto is immune to normal chakra based attacks in SPSM and that is a fact that Requiem and I put in your face countless times before, that's been a rule since day 1. Naruto needed to use a Sage Mode Rasengan to actually damage Juubito. Naruto's rasenshuriken worked on Madara because he had Six paths senjutsu. Naruto to this day still has six paths senjutsu. He lost the TSB, not SPSM.

> You lost to Requiem. He put all the facts in front of your face and you just kept saying "lol no" with nothing to back it up. He left because it was smart to. There's too many utterly hopeless people on this site who just refuse to admit they're wrong, like you. It doesn't matter what we put in front of you. He put the facts in front of you and so did I, you ignored him and tried to counter my points with dumbassery. Saying "the TSB was in front of Naruto and he blocked the chidori" knowing damn well he didn't and it's right there on the page in front of you.

To debate with people like you is tiring. You won't ever stop, no matter what we do. So you technically win debates for being incompetent and outlast us because noone wants to put up with that for days on end. So like Requiem they leave. Lol I'm not even trying to talk shit either, I'm just stating facts because I know this from experience, encountering too many people who blatantly "lol nope" facts and then say dumb shit in response because to admit you're wrong is like dying or some shit.

Avatar image for clorox92
#387 Edited by Clorox92 (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay said:

> And the point is it don't matter if he has TSB. He also no longer has that orange jumpsuit he had during the war arc, you gonna bring that irrelevant shit up too?

- Don't matter? When I've proven that Naruto relies on TSB to nullify attack.

> Naruto is immune to non-senjutsu attacks. His body nullifies them. Naruto got stabbed by that sword because that's a physical attack you goof. Physical attacks, taijutsu or kenjutsu does affect him. Why do you think Night Guy nearly killed Madara? It was stated many times when Madara/Juubito got six paths senjutsu that they would be fought with taijutsu or senjutsu attacks. Naruto is immune to normal chakra based attacks in SPSM and that is a fact that Requiem and I put in your face countless times before, that's been a rule since day 1. Naruto needed to use a Sage Mode Rasengan to actually damage Juubito. Naruto's rasenshuriken worked on Madara because he had Six paths senjutsu. Naruto to this day still has six paths senjutsu. He lost the TSB, not SPSM.

- Again as I said earlier, Naruto is immune to Ninjutsu if he possesses TSB since it's the only way he can nullify those attacks. His body can't do that, you are confused with the Ninjutsu absorption ability developed by Rinnegan user. Even the scan I've posted (the Juubito one) supporting my arguments. I've asked you the prove/scan showing Naruto nullify attack with his body yet the closest one you can provide was Sasuke's chidori which turned out that you weree completely wrong at very beginning since Naruto did block the attack with TSB, not nullified it with his own body. Even Tobirama's statement clearly referring TSB as the one that turns all Ninjutsu to nothing.

> You lost to Requiem. He put all the facts in front of your face and you just kept saying "lol no" with nothing to back it up. He left because it was smart to. There's too many utterly hopeless people on this site who just refuse to admit they're wrong, like you. It doesn't matter what we put in front of you. He put the facts in front of you and so did I, you ignored him and tried to counter my points with dumbassery. Saying "the TSB was in front of Naruto and he blocked the chidori" knowing damn well he didn't and it's right there on the page in front of you.

- I didn't lose to Requiem. I've explain why Reishi pretty much closer to Senjutsu in Narutoverse but he refused to accept it because he knows that if Gerard's attack works on Naruto, then, it's over since Naruto has no counter for The Miracle and Hoffnug. That's why he keeps grasping on the same argument in almost every single Bleach vs Naruto thread and pretty sad since no one buying his sh*t, not even Naruto wankers because it's just nonsense. Probably I'm the only who response to his post 😂

To debate with people like you is tiring. You won't ever stop, no matter what we do. So you technically win debates for being incompetent and outlast us because noone wants to put up with that for days on end. So like Requiem they leave. Lol I'm not even trying to talk shit either, I'm just stating facts because I know this from experience, encountering too many people who blatantly "lol nope" facts and then say dumb shit in response because to admit you're wrong is like dying or some shit.

- Of course for you it's tiring since it's hard to counter my arguments that based on receipts and evidences. 🤣

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#388 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

@clorox92 said:
@batmanplusjay said:

> And the point is it don't matter if he has TSB. He also no longer has that orange jumpsuit he had during the war arc, you gonna bring that irrelevant shit up too?

- Don't matter? When I've proven that Naruto relies on TSB to nullify attack.

> Naruto is immune to non-senjutsu attacks. His body nullifies them. Naruto got stabbed by that sword because that's a physical attack you goof. Physical attacks, taijutsu or kenjutsu does affect him. Why do you think Night Guy nearly killed Madara? It was stated many times when Madara/Juubito got six paths senjutsu that they would be fought with taijutsu or senjutsu attacks. Naruto is immune to normal chakra based attacks in SPSM and that is a fact that Requiem and I put in your face countless times before, that's been a rule since day 1. Naruto needed to use a Sage Mode Rasengan to actually damage Juubito. Naruto's rasenshuriken worked on Madara because he had Six paths senjutsu. Naruto to this day still has six paths senjutsu. He lost the TSB, not SPSM.

- Again as I said earlier, Naruto is immune to Ninjutsu if he possesses TSB since it's the only way he can nullify those attacks. His body can't do that, you are confused with the Ninjutsu absorption ability developed by Rinnegan user. Even the scan I've posted (the Juubito one) supporting my arguments. I've asked you the prove/scan showing Naruto nullify attack with his body yet the closest one you can provide was Sasuke's chidori which turned out that you weree completely wrong at very beginning since Naruto did block the attack with TSB, not nullified it with his own body. Even Tobirama's statement clearly referring TSB as the one that turns all Ninjutsu to nothing.

> You lost to Requiem. He put all the facts in front of your face and you just kept saying "lol no" with nothing to back it up. He left because it was smart to. There's too many utterly hopeless people on this site who just refuse to admit they're wrong, like you. It doesn't matter what we put in front of you. He put the facts in front of you and so did I, you ignored him and tried to counter my points with dumbassery. Saying "the TSB was in front of Naruto and he blocked the chidori" knowing damn well he didn't and it's right there on the page in front of you.

- I didn't lose to Requiem. I've explain why Reishi pretty much closer to Senjutsu in Narutoverse but he refused to accept it because he knows that if Gerard's attack works on Naruto, then, it's over since Naruto has no counter for The Miracle and Hoffnug. That's why he keeps grasping on the same argument in almost every single Bleach vs Naruto thread and pretty sad since no one buying his sh*t, not even Naruto wankers because it's just nonsense. Probably I'm the only who response to his post 😂

To debate with people like you is tiring. You won't ever stop, no matter what we do. So you technically win debates for being incompetent and outlast us because noone wants to put up with that for days on end. So like Requiem they leave. Lol I'm not even trying to talk shit either, I'm just stating facts because I know this from experience, encountering too many people who blatantly "lol nope" facts and then say dumb shit in response because to admit you're wrong is like dying or some shit.

- Of course for you it's tiring since it's hard to counter my arguments that based on receipts and evidences. 🤣

- Don't matter? When I've proven that Naruto relies on TSB to nullify attack.

No, it doesn't matter since Naruto doesn't need TSB to nullify attacks. With Six Paths Senjutsu, like Juubito and Juubidara had, their bodies already nullify normal ninjutsu. You haven't proven shit, you simply repeated things everyone here already knew, that TSB nullifies ninjutsu.

Again as I said earlier, Naruto is immune to Ninjutsu if he possesses TSB since it's the only way he can nullify those attacks. His body can't do that, you are confused with the Ninjutsu absorption ability developed by Rinnegan user. Even the scan I've posted (the Juubito one) supporting my arguments.

Naruto is immune to Ninjutsu if he's in SPSM. Period. Juubito had no issue tanking a combined attack from KCM Naruto and EMS Sasuke:

No Caption Provided
He did not absorb this with his rinnegan, that was never shown or stated, it was even blatantly contradicted later in the chapter.
He did not absorb this with his rinnegan, that was never shown or stated, it was even blatantly contradicted later in the chapter.

Then Tobirama goes onto explain exactly why this ninjutsu attack combination didn't work on Juubito. It wasn't because of his rinnegan abilities, it was because it wasn't a senjutsu attack.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So here I go. Yet again proving you wrong, like I have been this whole time and like Requium has been, now watch you deny this and say some more stupid shit.

I've asked you the prove/scan showing Naruto nullify attack with his body yet the closest one you can provide was Sasuke's chidori which turned out that you weree completely wrong at very beginning since Naruto did block the attack with TSB, not nullified it with his own body.

I'll say it again:

"If the TSB were in front of Naruto and he blocked that chidori, he wouldn't have gone flying, and Naruto wouldn't have said "GUH". Who tf gets hurt from successfully blocking anattack? You're saying if I were to try and slap the dog shit out of you, but you blocked it with your riot shield, you'd still get your head knocked back and feel the effect of my slap and go "GUH"?"

So, you're telling me "Yes, if you did try to slap me but I block it with my riot shield, I would indeed still get my head knocked back and feel the effect of your slap and go 'GUH'"? Is this the borderline retarded response I'm getting from you?

Even Tobirama's statement clearly referring TSB as the one that turns all Ninjutsu to nothing.

He also made it clear Juubito's body nullifies all ninjutsu. Know why? Because he has six paths senjutsu, and only physical attacks or senjutsu attacks can damage him.

I didn't lose to Requiem. I've explain why Reishi pretty much closer to Senjutsu in Narutoverse but he refused to accept it because he knows that if Gerard's attack works on Naruto, then, it's over since Naruto has no counter for The Miracle and Hoffnug.

It's literally the opposite. He proved reiatsu was nothing like senjutsu, but you know you can't accept that because that would mean your entire argument means nothing, so here you are making garbage arguments and desperately trying your best to deny reality because you don't want to admit you're wrong. Like a 3rd grader.

That's why he keeps grasping on the same argument in almost every single Bleach vs Naruto thread and pretty sad since no one buying his sh*t, not even Naruto wankers because it's just nonsense. Probably I'm the only who response to his post

Except it isn't nonsense. He showed multiple scans from different sources proving six paths senjutsu nullifies all ninjutsu. You ignored it. And what further shows your ignorance is if you truly believed six paths senjutsu didn't nullify all ninjutsu like TSB, you'd never need to make the argument that reiatsu is closer to senjutsu than ninjutsu because you'd be confident that six paths senjutsu can't nullify all ninjutsu and that reiatsu would work on Naruto regardless if it were close to senjutsu or not. But you made that argument, you made that stretch(without proof) because you know you're wrong.

You know you're making garbage points, but you're still running with them for lord knows why.

Of course for you it's tiring since it's hard to counter my arguments that based on receipts and evidences.

Boy please. According to your "receipts and evidences" I could successfully block a punch to my stomach but somehow still feel the pain in my stomach.

Avatar image for silentnightz
#389 Posted by silentNightz (254 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: would u say that it being a Six Paths chidori makes it stronger than Kirin?

Avatar image for helloman
#390 Posted by Helloman (28525 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto still stomps this.

Avatar image for silentnightz
#391 Posted by silentNightz (254 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for ultimatesage
#392 Posted by UltimateSage (1987 posts) - - Show Bio

Some dumb sh*t is being said here.smh

OT: Naruto smacks the shit out of gerard, but can't kill him. Hoffnug gets destroyed by a clone making it useless. So statement.

Avatar image for notcensored
#393 Posted by NotCensored (556 posts) - - Show Bio

@notcensored: idk bruh. I don't like that showing. I see it as an antifeat because that fight was full of antifeats.

Sasuke getting put down by kunai. Naruto getting pierced by a sword in one of his strongest forms. Sasuke not speed blitzing Shin right off the bat, but Sakura ended up speed blitzing him.

I don't trust that fight bro. Lmao

I can understand that i just don't really understand the argument of "oh because Sasuke's sword used by a Ninja with like 30 MS Sharingan was able to stab Naruto with a hax jutsu means i could stab him with a kitchen knife" :/

Avatar image for naknoemo00
#394 Posted by naknoemo00 (163 posts) - - Show Bio

Gerard was literally unbeatable, only Yhawch could stop him by absorbing his powers. How exactly is Naruto going to kill him? Keep in mind Gerald absorbs that damage and gets bigger and more powerful.

How is Naruto going to put him down? Naruto cant seal someone in this level, he has nothing to nullify Gerards powers.

This is just a bad match up for Naruto, Naruto looses.

Avatar image for invadedtbd
#395 Posted by InvadedTBD (1337 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: requiem got owned multiple times by multiple people on the 1st page of this thread.

When he was proven wrong he just kept spouting the same nonsense over and over, I guess for the next 7 pages without actually proving anything just headcannon as evidence.

Just saying check the 1st page if you don't believe me.

Avatar image for faradaysloth
#396 Posted by FaradaySloth (8437 posts) - - Show Bio

It's comical af if you think Hoffnung getting destroyed would help Naruto.

Online
Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#397 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

@silentnightz: That's irrelevant. You said "It easily outclasses any non-Six Paths/Juubi weapon in Naruto", so I made it clear to you that chidori Naruto tanked was a six paths chidori.

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#398 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

@invadedtbd: Maybe he did, but he sure as hell put Clorox on his ass. He had facts proving something anyone who watches Naruto would/should know, that SPSM nullifies ninjutsu. That logic applied to Juubito, Juubidara and clearly SPSM Naruto as well.

Whether he had garbage arguments prior to this doesn't matter, because he definitely proved his point with that one. And that's the point I'm making.

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#399 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: Idk anything about Gerard. So I can't say. I'm just here correcting some people on their ignorant Naruto statements.

Avatar image for saxz
#400 Posted by Saxz (122 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't see how Naruto is winning here, Gerard is capable of regenerating a new body for himself,a regeneration which stems from his soul and virtually impossible to stop by conventional means ..not wanking Gerard's ability to get stronger to NLF.it ends in a stalemate at best for Naruto,and worst case scenario,Naruto runs out of chakra or/and gets heavily damaged by huffnug